The god of this world has BLINDED the minds of the unbelievers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
2 Corinthians 4:

4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
has blinded
Verb - Aorist Indicative Active - 3rd Person Singular

How did Satan blind my mind?

I was studying computer science at a university when Christians on campus tried to convert me over a period of two years. My scientific mind blinded me to see the Christian supernatural reality. I kept telling them: Unitl you can show me the mathematics to support your proof in terms of First-Order Logic, it is not a proof.

They never did. They never even try. Instead, they acted consistent with:

5 For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.
After two years, I did experience a kind of miracle:

6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
I started to experience a supernatural peace in my heart and mind. I no longer looked for mathematical proofs of God. The darkness was gone. I could sense the light dwelled in me.

XFire

May 14, 2022
San jose
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow where do I start. We are blinded by many many things in our life. TV,social media, the radio, our faily, the words we hear and speak.
They are all distractions.
We have all been given the same faith, grace and we have been made the righteousness before God.
Since we have the same faith as Christ then it has to be due to the unbelief caused by the daily distraction s that keep us from manifesting the gifts of the Spirit.
Since God and Christ live within us. Why aren't we healing raising the dead etc.
Christ told his disciples that it was because of their Unbelief.
Christian's throw off the flesh and live in the power of the kingdom of God

Reactions: TonyChanYT

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gospel is the "good news" of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that BELIEVES.. (Romans 1:16) To "believe" the gospel is to trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of our salvation.

This good news is hid to unbelievers who are blinded by the god of this world.

Reactions: TonyChanYT

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow where do I start. We are blinded by many many things in our life. TV,social media, the radio, our faily, the words we hear and speak.
They are all distractions.
We have all been given the same faith, grace and we have been made the righteousness before God.
Since we have the same faith as Christ then it has to be due to the unbelief caused by the daily distraction s that keep us from manifesting the gifts of the Spirit.
Since God and Christ live within us. Why aren't we healing raising the dead etc.
Christ told his disciples that it was because of their Unbelief.
Christian's throw off the flesh and live in the power of the kingdom of God
The gifts of the spirit arent stopped at the charismatics ones. There are many gifts.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The god of this world has BLINDED the minds of the unbelievers"

And he has invaded 'Christianity'.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness,

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The god of this world has BLINDED the minds of the unbelievers​

Yes, they retain and remain with an orientation which is primarily self ie, what to do or not to do, what to believe or not to believed and 'they (others) have it wrong, I have it right' mindset.
Self is enthroned....666 sits in their lap.......man man man, the overarching focus.