The Godly Heresy of Sinless Perfectionism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am encouraged. I went from team hyper grace to team Bible. I was taught to deal with sin by "resting in the finished work of the cross".

The logic was that if I rested enough I'd lose the motivation to sin.

You have misunderstood ....” Resting in the Finished Work Of The Cross” is how one gets saved ....I never said it was the way to “ deal with Sin”

Everything necessary for our *SALVATION* ( and that is the ONLY thing that I am talking about here) is the Shed Blood Of Jesus on the Cross and our Faith in that Shed Blood ......He Died for our Sins with the Shedding Of His Blood on that Cross and THAT is what we MUST Believe in order to get Saved.... We ALL have a Sin Problem that separates us from God and this is how God chose to Deal with our sins —- HE DIED FOR THEM! He never said that we were to CONQUER them! Not in order to be SAVED! We put our Faith in the One that * DID* Conquer Sin! The Gospel That Saves is NOT what man does for God! It is what God has done for Lost and Sinful men!

These are THE FACTS that we must Believe and if we TRULY Believe these facts we REST in these facts ......” Resting in the Finished Work” means that we are no longer TRYING to be Saved—— we are TRUSTING to be Saved! It is getting that Unbearable “ PERFORMANCE” Weight off of our Shoulders.....That “ Performance Weight “ That seems to be what you rely on for your Salvation !

All of this is encapsulated in the Gospel Of 1Cor 15:1-4......We must Believe that “ Jesus died for our Sins” as this Gospel declares .....And if you are so obsessed with “Commandments” , Hebrews chapters 3 and 4 makes it clear that the most recent and most pertinent Commandment for us today is to REST in the Gospel Of Grace or God will declare you as being “ Disobedient” and in a state of “ Unbelief”—— just as the ancient Hebrews were that were condemned to die and to rot in the Sinai because “ they” refused to enter unto His Rest, symbolized by their lack of Faith to take the Promised Land That God had GIVEN to them!

I am glad to hear that you have been finding victory in your battle with Sin.....but Resting in the Finished Work Of The Cross , i.e. The Gospel, does not take away “ your motivation to Sin” —- it takes away the Eternal Consequences Of your Sins.....The “ Motivation” is due to “ The world , the flesh and the devil”....The motivation to sin is in the fact that there is “ pleasure in sin”, but we must realize that this “ pleasure “ is “ only for a season”....

So the question becomes , “how do we Conquer sin? “ I don’t think we can. Not in this lifetime. The Bible says that “ It is the Grace of God that teaches us to say ‘No’ to Sin and taken in context even the verse that says to “ resist the devil” seems to be obtaining more of that Grace by being Humble before God.....it’s all about “ receiving a greater blessing” from God—not conquering sin—-and that blessing is Grace and you obtain that Grace by “ submitting to God” with Humility ... it ties In with what we all know—- God has nothing to do with the Proud....

I firmly believe that “ Love is the true Engine that drives Obedience”, and That is why Loving God is the First and most important Commandment, and I Believe that the Love for God is a “Fruit” Of Resting in the Gospel and that Love will not be Real until we abandon “ Performing” and replace it with Trusting.....” The Man who finds LIFE will find it by Trusting God”......

Perfect Obedience and a Complete and Perfect Victory over sin will not come before a Perfect Love for God is obtained —- the type that Jesus had .....We will obtain that when we meet Jesus and become just like He is —— “ Over There”....not Before and not even close.....His Glory and His Perfection are beyond our mere human Comprehension....

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am encouraged. I went from team hyper grace to team Bible. I was taught to deal with sin by "resting in the finished work of the cross".

The logic was that if I rested enough I'd lose the motivation to sin.

You have misunderstood ....” Resting in the Finished Work Of The Cross” is how one gets saved ....I never said it was the way to “ deal with Sin”

Everything necessary for our *SALVATION* ( and that is the ONLY thing that I am talking about here) is the Shed Blood Of Jesus on the Cross and our Faith in that Shed Blood ......He Died for our Sins with the Shedding Of His Blood on that Cross and THAT is what we MUST Believe in order to get Saved.... We ALL have a Sin Problem that separates us from God and this is how God chose to Deal with our sins —- HE DIED FOR THEM! He never said that we were to CONQUER them! Not in order to be SAVED! We put our Faith in the One that * DID* Conquer Sin! The Gospel That Saves is NOT what man does for God! It is what God has done for Lost and Sinful men!

These are THE FACTS that we must Believe and if we TRULY Believe these facts we REST in these facts ......” Resting in the Finished Work” means that we are no longer TRYING to be Saved—— we are TRUSTING to be Saved! It is getting that Unbearable “ PERFORMANCE” Weight off of our Shoulders.....That “ Performance Weight “ That seems to be what you rely on for your Salvation !

All of this is encapsulated in the Gospel Of 1Cor 15:1-4......We must Believe that “ Jesus died for our Sins” as this Gospel declares .....And if you are so obsessed with “Commandments” , Hebrews chapters 3 and 4 makes it clear that the most recent and most pertinent Commandment for us today is to REST in the Gospel Of Grace or God will declare you as being “ Disobedient” and in a state of “ Unbelief”—— just as the ancient Hebrews were that were condemned to die and to rot in the Sinai because “ they” refused to enter unto His Rest, symbolized by their lack of Faith to take the Promised Land That God had GIVEN to them!

I am glad to hear that you have been finding victory in your battle with Sin.....but Resting in the Finished Work Of The Cross , i.e. The Gospel, does not take away “ your motivation to Sin” —- it takes away the Eternal Consequences Of your Sins.....The “ Motivation” is due to “ The world , the flesh and the devil”....The motivation to sin is in the fact that there is “ pleasure in sin”, but we must realize that this “ pleasure “ is “ only for a season”....

So the question becomes , “how do we Conquer sin? “ I don’t think we can. Not in this lifetime. The Bible says that “ It is the Grace of God that teaches us to say ‘No’ to Sin and taken in context even the verse that says to “ resist the devil” seems to be obtaining more of that Grace by being Humble before God.....it’s all about “ receiving a greater blessing” from God—not conquering sin—-and that blessing is Grace and you obtain that Grace by “ submitting to God” with Humility ... it ties In with what we all know—- God has nothing to do with the Proud....

I firmly believe that “ Love is the true Engine that drives Obedience”, and That is why Loving God is the First and most important Commandment, and I Believe that the Love for God is a “Fruit” Of Resting in the Gospel and that Love will not be Real until we abandon “ Performing” and replace it with Trusting.....” The Man who finds LIFE will find it by Trusting God”......

Perfect Obedience and a Complete and Perfect Victory over sin will not come before a Perfect Love for God is obtained —- the type that Jesus had .....We will obtain that when we meet Jesus and become just like He is —— “ Over There”....not Before and not even close.....His Glory and His Perfection are beyond our mere human Comprehension....
#1. Have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. (Romans 6:22).

#2. Be not be weary (tired) and faint not in sowing to the Spirit to reap life everlasting. This sowing to the Spirit is “well doing” (good works) (See Galatians 6:8-9).

#3. Put to death the deeds of the body by the Spirit to live.
For if you live after the flesh, you shall die: but if you through the Spirit do mortify (put to death) the deeds of the body (sin), you shall live. (Romans 8:13).

#4. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, (1 Timothy 6:12).

#5. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: (Hebrews 12:14).

#6. Obey Jesus in order to be a part of all those in whom Jesus became the author of eternal salvation for. How so? Well, because Hebrews 5:9 says, “And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;”

#7. Be humble to get grace. For God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble. (See James 4:6). 1 Timothy 6:3-4 says that if any man does not agree with the words of Jesus and the doctrine according to godliness, he is proud and he knows nothing. So any time a person is proud, they are resisting God’s grace.

#8. Bring forth fruits worthy of repentance - for the ax is laid to the root of the tree (Matthew 3:10).

#9. Beware, lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked (2 Peter 3:17).

#10. Bridle your tongue so as not to deceive your heart and so as not to have your religion be in vain (James 1:26).

#11. Do not take away words from the prophecy of this book, otherwise God will take away his part out of the book of life (See Revelation 22:19).

#12. Do not turn the grace of God into lasciviousness (a license for immortality) in order to not be ordained to condemnation.

These truths would not exist in Scripture if things are as most Christians say (Especially the unbiblical saying that says that we are to just believe in the finished work of the cross to be saved; For no such Bible verse even says this!).

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said I was ever against the pursuing of anything, the question is whether it is attainable in this life, or not.
J.
The pursuit of something that is not attainable is foolish. It would only be chasing a lie.
It would be like trying to fix something you know cannot be fixed. It is futile.

Again, while there are many verses that refute your denial of Scripture on this topic, 1 Peter 4:1-2, 2 Corinthians 7:1, Luke 6:40, and Galatians 5:24 is all we need to refute your false belief here.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The King James Bible existed hundreds of years long before Modern Translations came out and the popularity of Textual Criticism (scholarly thinking) took place.

I just read verses like Galatians 5:24, 1 Peter 4:1-2, Luke 6:40, and 2 Corinthians 7:1 and I believe them at face value in the English in the King James Bible plainly.

Why?

Well, keep in mind that the Catholics used to kill their own people for having the Scriptures (based on the writings of their own people). William Tyndale was killed by Catholics because he translated much of the Textus Receptus into English. Catholics tried to stop the creation of the King James Bible (a Textus Receptus Bible) with a super bomb taking out a good portion of the city (along with their desire to kill King James). Before 1943, it was forbidden of the lower level Catholic (who was not a priest, bishop, etcetera) to read and study the Scriptures themselves. Seeing the Vatican's plan did not work to keep the Bible out of men's' hands, the Catholics changed tactics and decided to use two men (Westcott and Hort) to create a new NT Greek text based on two spurious manuscripts. One was found in a Catholic vault, and the other was found in an Orthodox trash bin. Then in recent history, the Nestle and Aland text was under the direct supervision of the Vatican and it had a Catholic editor on the team (Martini). This Nestle and Aland Greek New Testament text is the basis for most of your Modern Translations today. They use primarily the Alexandrian manuscripts (Which are inferior because Alexandria is the birthplace of Arianism - which removed 1 John 5:7). So the Protestant/Catholic team who worked on the Nestle and Aland text chose the wrong manuscripts to base their work upon to create their NT Greek text. In one of the early writings of the Catholic church (maybe it was a publication in the 1970's) had forbidden their own people to read the King James Bible. Why do I bring this up? Because the Catholic wanted to shift Christians way of thinking. They wanted to get them from trusting the Bible plainly (like they did for hundreds of years) and trust the scholar (like they desire their own people to trust the priest, bishops, etc.) in order to understand God's Word. They succeeded. Most today love to look to the original languages or scholars as some kind of crutch when the Word of God does not agree with their own thinking or beliefs they prefer. So when they run into a place in the Bible in the English that they don't like, they seek to change it by playing the original languages game (trusting in the scholar just as the Catholic church wants the simple men to trust in the priests). So many have fell for the trick of Rome (i.e.the Catholic church), and they don't even know it.

Again, I am not saying we cannot use Modern Translations. The King James Bible is written in 1600's English and can be very difficult to understand. But we need to have a final word of authority whereby we cannot easily fudge the text to our own personal beliefs we want to be true. There has to be a standard we can all agree upon. There is no standard when we guess on what a dead language (like Biblical Greek and Hebrew) says. Scholars disagree with each other on the meaning of these dead languages. The best interpretation on the original languages is if it agrees with what is written plainly in the English (Which was a translation from the original languages). One must take the high and lofty position of knowing more than the 47 translators of the King James Bible if they think there are errors in it (that they need to correct to defend a belief they prefer).

But the Bible should change us and we should not change the Bible.

The Bible even warns us about altering it.

Revelation 22:18-19 says:
18 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Again, while there are many verses that refute your denial of Scripture on this topic, 1 Peter 4:1-2, 2 Corinthians 7:1, Luke 6:40, and Galatians 5:24 is all we need to refute your false belief here.
I would advice caution in you claiming I hold, or propagate a "false belief"....you don't know me, and this whole Forum has changed into "sinless perfection" already obtained in this life.
Very little is said about Christ and Him crucified, resurrected.
Don't overstep into my boundaries.

Attachments

• 4444.pdf
    353.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: mailmandan

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The pursuit of something that is not attainable is foolish. It would only be chasing a lie.
It would be like trying to fix something you know cannot be fixed. It is futile.

Another Scripture Twist
Those who believe in sinless perfection are fond of 1 John 3:8 from the King James Version which states: “He that committeth sin is of the devil…” From here it is argued that anyone who has not attained to sinless perfection is of the devil. Of course, the proposition is preposterous; to say that a person who commits just one little sin is of the devil is quite a stretch. Yet that is what they claim.

The plain truth is that the KJV does not accurately translate this passage. Let’s take a look at the Greek:

Here we see the original Greek actually refers to someone who makes a practice (poion) of sinning. The KJV completely leaves out a word. The idea of a lifestyle of continued sin is clearly conveyed in the Greek. And so modern versions translate it:

Weymouth New Testament:

“He who is habitually guilty of sin is a child of the Devil.”

Amplified Bible:

“The one who practices sin is of the devil.”

NASB:

ESV:

“Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil.”

The fact that Scripture tells us, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9) proves that Christians can be saved via forgiveness of sin, not by being perfect. And who would imagine that the criminal on the cross, who would be with Christ that day in paradise, had suddenly reached sinless perfection?

Therefore, this passage is not a proof text for sinless perfection. It merely says what all of the Bible says: That those who are born again are a new creature in Christ. They have left their life of habitual sin behind and are endeavoring, with God’s help, to live better through the power of the Holy Spirit, and that those who live degenerate lives of willful continued sin have not been regenerated by God’s Spirit. They are still of the devil and in his clutches. They have not been born again.

This is not "Perfect Church.com" Billy the Kid.
J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
So when they run into a place in the Bible in the English that they don't like, they seek to change it by playing the original languages game (trusting in the scholar just as the Catholic church wants the simple men to trust in the priests). So many have fell for the trick of Rome (i.e.the Catholic church), and they don't even know it.
Don't throw the Catholic card into my face because of your ignorance re the Koine Greek, or any secondary source.
J.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't throw the Catholic card into my face because of your ignorance re the Koine Greek, or any secondary source.
J.
It’s the truth. If you don’t like the truth, that is your choice.
If you were to research it on your own, you would see that what I am saying is true.
But will you do that?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another Scripture Twist
Those who believe in sinless perfection are fond of 1 John 3:8 from the King James Version which states: “He that committeth sin is of the devil…” From here it is argued that anyone who has not attained to sinless perfection is of the devil. Of course, the proposition is preposterous; to say that a person who commits just one little sin is of the devil is quite a stretch. Yet that is what they claim.

The plain truth is that the KJV does not accurately translate this passage. Let’s take a look at the Greek:

Here we see the original Greek actually refers to someone who makes a practice (poion) of sinning. The KJV completely leaves out a word. The idea of a lifestyle of continued sin is clearly conveyed in the Greek. And so modern versions translate it:

Weymouth New Testament:

Amplified Bible:

NASB:

ESV:

The fact that Scripture tells us, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9) proves that Christians can be saved via forgiveness of sin, not by being perfect. And who would imagine that the criminal on the cross, who would be with Christ that day in paradise, had suddenly reached sinless perfection?

Therefore, this passage is not a proof text for sinless perfection. It merely says what all of the Bible says: That those who are born again are a new creature in Christ. They have left their life of habitual sin behind and are endeavoring, with God’s help, to live better through the power of the Holy Spirit, and that those who live degenerate lives of willful continued sin have not been regenerated by God’s Spirit. They are still of the devil and in his clutches. They have not been born again.

J.
So you know better than the 47 translators of the King James Bible? Wow.
You have no clue about the KJB vs. Modern Translation issue at all. I would suggest looking more into it.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another Scripture Twist

Weymouth New Testament:

Amplified Bible:

NASB:

ESV:

J.
If we lived during the time before Modern Bibles even appeared on the scene and all we had was the King James Bible, you would not even be having this kind of discussion. You would only have the KJB. So stop attacking the Bible that existed for hundreds of years among Christians. What your saying is that they were deceived by following a faulty translation for hundreds of years. Your saying that the true light came when Textual Criticism came about with Westcott and Hort, Nestle and Aland and the Vatican came.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would advice caution in you claiming I hold, or propagate a "false belief"....you don't know me, and this whole Forum has changed into "sinless perfection" already obtained in this life.
Very little is said about Christ and Him crucified, resurrected.
Don't overstep into my boundaries.
This discussion is not really about you alone. It’s not personal by any means. I don’t even know you. So this discussion is truly about the wrong belief you hold to that many Christians also adhere to, as well (Whereby you will get claps and cheers). I just read verses like 1 Peter 4:1-2, 2 Corinthians 7:1, and Galatians 5:24 and I believe them. You cannot do that because it does not agree with your thinking or personal preference (that also others like as well). The Bible tells me what to believe and not my own thoughts or the thoughts of other men that is popular these days. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God (Romans 10:17). I believe the Bible and not scholars who attempt to re-write the Bible.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
So you know better than the 47 translators of the King James Bible. Wow.
You have no clue about the KJB vs. Modern Translation issue at all. I would suggest looking more into it.
You don't need to be a scholar, knowing the basics in Greek and Hebrew is enough.

Maybe, just maybe, I hit a raw nerve by showing you how to interpret this scripture, and I am well aware of Modern Translations and would recommend it since this will sharpen our skills to know truth from error.

I thank my Lord and Savior Christ Jesus I don't have to listen to you or anyone else re my salvation and eternal destination.

J.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't need to be a scholar, knowing the basics in Greek and Hebrew is enough.

Maybe, just maybe, I hit a raw nerve by showing you how to interpret this scripture, and I am well aware of Modern Translations and would recommend it since this will sharpen our skills to know truth from error.

I thank my Lord and Savior Christ Jesus I don't have to listen to you or anyone else re my salvation and eternal destination.

J.
Again, you think you know better than the 47 translators on the King James Bible who did know the original languages.
All I can do is encourage you to pray to seek out to find the right Bible and look more closely at the KJB vs. Modern Translation issue debate. Words are changed for the worse and not for the better in Modern Bibles. Textual Criticism is all about getting you to deny the Scriptures and or to question God’s Word. Liberals are tied to Textual Criticism. Not all bibles say the same thing. The devil’s name is even in Modern Bibles where they should not belong. The devil tries to be like the Most High. The devil’s primary mission is to attack the Word of God. I can point to a perfect inerrant Word of God. Where is your perfect Bible that is without error?

What Greek text are you following for the NT?
Alexandrian texts?
Not all Alexandrian texts are the same.
How do you decide which ones are the correct ones?
Do you follow the Textus Receptus manuscripts?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

J.
Show me in the Bible where God requires us to look to some more ancient dead language to understand His Word. If you can make a biblical case for that, then you may be on to something. But I know you will not be able to do that. For we know that God preserved His words in the language of the people that they spoke for their time. God even made copies of Scripture (as a part of preserving His Words).

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another Scripture Twist

Weymouth New Testament:

Amplified Bible:

NASB:

ESV:

J.
Amen brother and well said! :Thumbsup:

1 John 3:9 Commentary - Robertson's Word Pictures in the New Testament

Doeth no sin
(αμαρτιαν ου ποιε). Linear present active indicative as in verse 4 like αμαρτανε in verse 8. The child of God does not have the habit of sin.

His seed (σπερμα αυτου). God's seed, "the divine principle of life" (Vincent). Cf. Joh 1.

And he cannot sin (κα ου δυνατα αμαρτανειν). This is a wrong translation, for this English naturally means "and he cannot commit sin" as if it were κα ου δυνατα αμαρτειν or αμαρτησα (second aorist or first aorist active infinitive). The present active infinitive αμαρτανειν can only mean "and he cannot go on sinning," as is true of αμαρτανε in verse 8 and αμαρτανων in verse 6. For the aorist subjunctive to commit a sin see αμαρτητε and αμαρτη in 2:1. A great deal of false theology has grown out of a misunderstanding of the tense of αμαρτανειν here. Paul has precisely John's idea in Ro 6:1 επιμενωμεν τη αμαρτια (shall we continue in sin, present active linear subjunctive) in contrast with αμαρτησωμεν in Ro 6:15 (shall we commit a sin, first aorist active subjunctive).

Those who believe they live a sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolute perfect life 100% of the time (exactly as Jesus lived) are suffering from a terminal case of self righteousness. (1 John 1:8-10)

Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Amen brother and well said! :Thumbsup:

Doeth no sin
(αμαρτιαν ου ποιε). Linear present active indicative as in verse 4 like αμαρτανε in verse 8. The child of God does not have the habit of sin.

His seed (σπερμα αυτου). God's seed, "the divine principle of life" (Vincent). Cf. Joh 1.

And he cannot sin (κα ου δυνατα αμαρτανειν). This is a wrong translation, for this English naturally means "and he cannot commit sin" as if it were κα ου δυνατα αμαρτειν or αμαρτησα (second aorist or first aorist active infinitive). The present active infinitive αμαρτανειν can only mean "and he cannot go on sinning," as is true of αμαρτανε in verse 8 and αμαρτανων in verse 6. For the aorist subjunctive to commit a sin see αμαρτητε and αμαρτη in 2:1. A great deal of false theology has grown out of a misunderstanding of the tense of αμαρτανειν here. Paul has precisely John's idea in Ro 6:1 επιμενωμεν τη αμαρτια (shall we continue in sin, present active linear subjunctive) in contrast with αμαρτησωμεν in Ro 6:15 (shall we commit a sin, first aorist active subjunctive).

Those who believe they live a sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolute perfect life 100% of the time (exactly as Jesus lived) are suffering from a terminal case of self righteousness. (1 John 1:8-10)
Well said Dan, and concur with Robertson as well as Vincent.
J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Again, you think you know better than the 47 translators on the King James Bible who did know the original languages.
All I can do is encourage you to pray to seek out to find the right Bible and look more closely at the KJB vs. Modern Translation issue debate. Words are changed for the worse and not for the better in Modern Bibles. Textual Criticism is all about getting you to deny the Scriptures and or to question God’s Word. Liberals are tied to Textual Criticism. Not all bibles say the same thing. The devil’s name is even in Modern Bibles where they should not belong. The devil tries to be like the Most High. The devil’s primary mission is to attack the Word of God. I can point to a perfect inerrant Word of God. Where is your perfect Bible that is without error?

What Greek text are you following for the NT?
Alexandrian texts?
Not all Alexandrian texts are the same.
How do you decide which ones are the correct ones?
Do you follow the Textus Receptus manuscripts?
Textus Receptus brother and KJV is the primary Bible, it is how you interpret the scriptures that matters.
In a way I feel sorry for you, you could learn much more and also put the 1050 Imperatives into daily practice, yet I don't harbor any grudges toward you.

The way you read/study the scriptures might not be the same for others in the body of Christ.
J.