The Good News.....now not so good ?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I bring it to remembrance as 'glad tidings of great joy' for born to us is a Saviour - this has now been turned into not so good news by many if not most accepting that 'The Saviour of the World' has failed so far, is failing now and will fail in the future - let us not listen to these devils who try to rob us of the good news of our salvation - see Rmns 5 and especially 5:18 - twinc

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bring it to remembrance as 'glad tidings of great joy' for born to us is a Saviour - this has now been turned into not so good news by many if not most accepting that 'The Saviour of the World' has failed so far, is failing now and will fail in the future - let us not listen to these devils who try to rob us of the good news of our salvation - see Rmns 5 and especially 5:18 - twinc
This is a rather broad statement. Could you be more specific about who these "many if not most" are? (It sounds like you might be on the same page I have been preaching.)

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
This is a rather broad statement. Could you be more specific about who these "many if not most" are? (It sounds like you might be on the same page I have been preaching.)

all of a sudden must be born again cranks rush to deny that Jesus is the saviour of Christians and not saviour of the world or how this could possibly be - twinc