The Great & terrible Day of the Lord...a 42 month day to us humans.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, at the coming of the Great and Terrible Day of The Lord; And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of The Lord shall be saved.

For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, as The Lord has said, among the remnant whom The Lord shall call.”

The Day of the Lord will be the best of times, coupled to the worst of times. It will be the time that the Anti-Christ is anointed to rule & reign, right along with the Two witnesses of God, 1260 days.

"Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles.

And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

POWER OVER EVERY TRIBE, TONGUE & NATION.....BIN LADEN.

And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them.

And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

BUT, THERE IS DIVINE OPPOSITION TO THE ANTI-CHRIST IN THE DAY OF THE LORD.

"I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”
These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner.

These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire."

AND...And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time...

HOW LONG IS THAT DAY? ...3 1/2 YEARS,
“How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be?”
" Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever,

that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished." DANIEL 12.

THE DAY OF THE LORD:
First Trumpet: Vegetation Struck
The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth.[a] And a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.
Second Trumpet: The Seas Struck
Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. 9 And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
Third Trumpet: The Waters Struck
Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.
Fourth Trumpet: The Heavens Struck
Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.
Fifth Trumpet: The Locusts from the Bottomless Pit.
Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

Sixth Trumpet: The Angels from the Euphrates. 1/3RD OF ALL HUMANS KILLED !....2 1/2 BILLION DEAD.....[ UNIMAGINABLE HORROR..]
THEN

First Bowl: Loathsome Sores
So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.
Second Bowl: The Sea Turns to Blood
3Then the second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it became blood as of a dead man; and every living creature in the sea died.
Third Bowl: The Waters Turn to Blood

4 Then the third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. 5And I heard the angel of the waters saying:

“You are righteous, O Lord,
The One who is and who was and who is to be,
Because You have judged these things.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets,
And You have given them blood to drink.
For[d] it is their just due.”

7 And I heard another from[e] the altar saying, “Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.”

Fourth Bowl: Men Are Scorched
8 Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

Fifth Bowl: Darkness and Pain
10 Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain. 11 They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds.

Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up
12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and[f] of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.
Seventh Bowl: The Earth Utterly Shaken

Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done!” And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth.

Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.

Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And great hail from heaven fell upon men, each hailstone about the weight of a talent. Men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, since that plague was exceedingly great.

HERE IS WHERE ISAIAH 24 COMES INTO REALITY.

The haughty people of the earth languish.
The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants,
Because they have transgressed the laws,
Changed the ordinance,
Broken the everlasting covenant..

[ ESTABLISHED SHARIA LAW/ISLAM WORSHIP WORLDWIDE.]

Therefore the curse has devoured the earth,
And those who dwell in it are desolate.
Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned,
And few men are left."

YET IN THIS, THERE WILL BE AN OVERCOMING CHURCH...WHO WILL WELCOME BEHEADING RATHER THAN THE MARK...WHO WILL BELIEVE....& DO EXPLOITS....& THERE WILL BE A REMNANT WHO WITNESS CHRIST JESUS RETURN, & WHO ARE CHANGED INTO HEAVENLY BODIES IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE.

AS I HAVE TESTIFIED, I MET OSAMA BIN LADEN IN NORTH AFRICA & WITNESSED THE PILLARS OF FIRE [ HUGE WHITE SWIRLING FIRE/TORNADOS WHIRLING ON THE GROUND FOR HOURS....WITHOUT FUEL...3 SEPARATE TIMES]...& THE WORD SAYS THAT HE, THE FALSE PROPHET, COULD ONLY DO THESE MIRACLES IN THE PRESCENCE OF THE ANTI-CHRIST....THIS HAPPENED ON SEPTEMBER 26TH, 2012.

THESE TWO HAD 50-60 MEN WITH THEM THEN...& TRIED TO MURDER ME THROUGH 4 COUNTRIES...ERITREA, EGYPT, GERMANY & ISRAEL...BUT COULD NOT HAVE ME. I PROPHESIED TO BIN LADEN , & SAW HIM TWICE EYE TO EYE...VERY TALL & THIN.....I TOLD THEM THAT THEY WERE GOING TO GET THE WORLD, BUT NOT ALL OF IT...BECAUSE THERE IS A REMNANT WHO WILL OVERCOME TO THE COMING OF JESUS...I TOLD THEM OF THE LORD-SHIP OF JESUS...& THAT THEY WOULD BE CAST INTO FIRE-LAKE.

I SAW AMERICA INVADED, LOSING A TERRIFIC AIR BATTLE OVER THE TEXAS/KATRINA COAST....JUST OVERWHELMED...& SUBDUED...& OUT OF THAT AIR-WAR, THE OLIVE TREE RELEASED...THE TREE OF HEALING FOR ALL NATIONS. ON THIS DAY, THE ANTI-CHRIST, & THE TWO WITNESSES BOTH ARE ANOINTED...BOTH IMMORTAL UNTO THEIR CONFRONTATION IN JERUSALEM, WHEN THE TWO WITNESSES ARE KILLED....BUT IN TOTAL VICTORY AS THEY TESTIFY UPON THEIR RESSURECTION ; THE MOST PUBLIC RESURRECTION SINCE JESUS' IN FRONT OF 500....& THEN THE ENTIRE JEWISH NATION REPENTING

Mourning for the Pierced One
“And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo."

THIS WILL END THE EARTHLY MINISTRY OF THE TWO WITNESS, & REVEAL TO THE EARTH THAT THE ANTI-CHRIST & THE FALSE PROPHET ARE INDEED NOT GOD, BUT DEMONIC IMPOSTERS....AND ALL OF ISRAEL, WHO ARE TRULY OF ISRAEL, WILL REPENT, & BELIEVE, AS THEY SEE THESE TWO HOLY BROTHERS BODILY RISEN WITH THE AUDIBLE WORD OF THE LORD ON A STREET IN JERUSALEM.
I FIGURED WHAT WAS 1260 DAYS WAS, AFTER SEPTEMBER 26TH, 2012, THE DAY I SAW THE PILLARS OF FIRE...& I BELIEVE THE DAY THAT BIN LADEN WAS RESURRECTED BY SATAN....FROM THE RED SEA.
MARCH 9TH, 2016. IF I'M RIGHT, ON OR NEAR THIS DAY AMERICA WILL BE INVADED, & EVERY MILITARY BASE ABROAD & NEAR, WILL BE DEVASTATED...& ON OR NEAR THIS DAY, OSAMA BIN LADEN WILL BE GIVEN FULL SATANIC POWER TO DECEIVE...[ ultimately it is the Lord who grants him this...for His purposes..]...AMERICA WILL FALL, & INVASION, & OCCUPATION WILL BEGIN....& THIS IS THE EXACT DAY, TOGETHER WITH BIN LADEN, THAT THE TWO WITNESSES WILL BE ANOINTED FOR THEIR MINISTRY....
THE DAY OF THE LORD.....BEGINNING MARCH 9TH, 2016, & ENDING IN THE FALL OF 2019...PERHAPS SEPTEMBER......WITH JESUS HIMSELF FIGHTING THE BATTLE IN THE VALLEY OF MIGGIDO..[ BEEN THERE...UP ON MT. CARMEL LOOKING DOWN...THE SAME VALLEY THAT ELIJAH CALLED DOWN FIRE...]

READ ISAIAH 24..
"It shall be like the shaking of an olive tree,
Like the gleaning of grapes when the vintage is done.

They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing;
For the majesty of the Lord
They shall cry aloud from the sea.

Therefore glorify the Lord in the dawning light,
The name of the Lord God of Israel in the coastlands of the sea.

From the ends of the earth we have heard songs:
“Glory to the righteous!”...GREAT GLORY FOR THE BRIDE IN THE MIDST OF SORROW & PRESSURE.

EXCERPTS DESCRIBED HERE:http://brideinthewilderness.blogspot.com/?view=classic

1260 DAYS TO THIS EXACT DAY...THAT SOME BELIEVE WILL BE THE UNVEILING OF THE ANTI-CHRIST....WITH A GREAT SOLAR ECLIPSE...THE SUN DARKENED....WITH THE MOON TURNING BLOOD RED.
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/luisv1217.htm

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
From God The Father and Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus The Christ:
Triumph, oh men of promise!... Fulfill the will of The Most High.
Come now, with a loud voice and the trumpet call,
Speak unto the masses the Word of God, holy and true.
I have come, and am yet come,
To break the backs of the wicked and lift up the righteous.
I shall...
Heal the sick,
Rescue the downtrodden...
Remove the foot of blasphemy atop their head,
Harden the hearts of those true to the evil one, soften the hearts of the seekers,
Open the hearts of the worldly, open the eyes of the blind, unstop the ears of the deaf,
Raise up and bring forth those who sleep in Me, steal those away yet alive in Me,
Cast My judgment upon the whole world,
Bind the deceiver...
Cast out, and burn with fire, those who serve him,
Bring all great men to nothing, glorify all without condemnation,
Reap, for the harvest is ripe, separate and divide My people,
Shake the foundations...
Leaving no stone atop another, nor leaving any stone unturned,
Find all that is hidden, bring all dark into the light,
Smite all, who have smited My saints,
Correct and discipline those I love,
Put My spirit in all those who are willing,
Cause the sea to come ashore, the lightning to fill the heavens,
the clouds to churn and roil...
Turn the seas and water to blood, cause the sun, moon and stars to be struck,
Replace the hearts in men, leave others’ hearts barren,
Blow upon the earth as a tempest, scourge the nations with My mouth,

Cause all who will to repent, rain down gifts upon My beloved,
Bless the blessed, curse the cursed,
Write My Commandments on their hearts,
Make rich the poor...
Bring the rich to nothing, so they may become wealthy,
Feed the hungry with manna from Heaven,
Quench the thirst of those in the desert,
Bring fire, hail and pillars of smoke, roll back the heavens as a scroll,
Search the hearts and minds, of all who dwell upon the earth,
Make My dwelling place known, shine My glory from the east unto the west,
Shout to the nations, bring Babylon to ruin, hide My chosen in the Mountain,
Cause all those, who run here and there, to run to or away from their Lord,
Silence the soothsayers, halt the winds of deception,
Awaken the sleepers, put to rest the damned...
Send forth The Builder, The Chief Cornerstone...
He shall do battle on your behalf, oh children of Zion...
My people shall prophesy and dream dreams.
Gather together, for the Day has come...
Feel the earth rumble, The Lord is near...
The trumpet is sounded in the four corners.
Every knee bow...
My enemies are made My footstool...
I AM Come!

Excerpt from:
The Day, the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord, Has Come!
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Day%2C_the_Great_and_Terrible_Day_of_the_Lord%2C_Has_Come%21

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
2 Peter 3:8-10
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
KJV

All are being tested by fire to burn away that old flesh man that keeps us living in this world wickedly
1 Cor 5:5
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
KJV

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Judgments from Heaven shall come. The sun, moon and stars shall not give their light. All foundations shall be shaken and brought low. All will come to pass as it is written, for The Lord’s Day comes as a thief, but His judgment and wrath come as a multitude of thunder, lightning, raging seas and crumbling rock.

I hear now the multitudes, asking, ‘What is the said interpretation of The Lord’s judgment? These things are much too terrifying to be true.’ I say to them, behold all creation. Is it not beyond comprehension? Can any man number the galaxies in the heavens or the stars therein? What of the love of The Son of man? His love is also beyond imagining. Take these two, as one prepared for mankind. Then cry to The Lord, ‘Oh Lord, you are indeed Almighty and Sovereign. To you, oh Lord, is the only true wisdom and understanding. Your ways are beyond knowing and your power beyond belief.’ Live by faith! Says The Lord. Come together and reason, and you shall find your knowledge has come to nothing. Know only that I AM, and in this will be your wisdom.

If all the mighty works of The Lord are broken down into mere parables and metaphors, then you are lost, forever consumed by talk and confusion, for this is the way of the evil one. Listen and hear, oh peoples of the earth, the Day of The Lord is upon you. The Lord, your God, shall move Heaven and earth to find you, and you shall see Him come... Indeed, every eye shall see and know. As in the day of Moses in Egypt, also shall it be in the Day to come. Know this, the judgment on Egypt is a mere drop of rain, only a single crack of thunder, compared with what The Lord has prepared for His sleeping children of this evil world. Awake, all you sleepers! Your time of slumber is at its end. Awake and come to your God, and embrace your Savior. Turn away, and embrace he who is against Me, to your own eternal destruction.

I AM...
In Me find your life eternal.
I am The First and The Last, Maker of all things...
To whom all things are known and ordained,
And written in everlasting stone.
Amen.

Excerpt from:
The Great Day of the Lord
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Great_Day_of_the_Lord

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Boy, Brotherton, you are very wrong about the timing of the "day of the LORD".

It's more like ONE HOUR with its start (Rev.11), and then lasts a whole Milennium (thousand years). It is the day of Christ's return to severe the wicked from the just and punish the wicked on the earth, and includes the time of His thousand years reign thereafter.

As long as the "great tribulation" is going on, the "day of the LORD" won't happen yet, because it's the events on the day of The LORD that END... the great tribulation Jesus warned us of.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
veteran said:
Boy, Brotherton, you are very wrong about the timing of the "day of the LORD".

It's more like ONE HOUR with its start (Rev.11), and then lasts a whole Milennium (thousand years). It is the day of Christ's return to severe the wicked from the just and punish the wicked on the earth, and includes the time of His thousand years reign thereafter.

As long as the "great tribulation" is going on, the "day of the LORD" won't happen yet, because it's the events on the day of The LORD that END... the great tribulation Jesus warned us of.you are very wrong about the timing of the "day of the LORD".
Veteran, you are very wrong about the timing of the "day of the LORD".

The Day of The Lord has nothing to do with the Millennium. The Day of The Lord IS the Great Tribulation.

Look at what happens during the Day of The Lord:

Isa 2:12 For the day of the LORD of hosts [Shall come] upon everything proud and lofty, Upon everything lifted up--And it shall be brought low--

Isa 13:6 Wail, for the day of the LORD [is] at hand! It will come as destruction from the Almighty.

Isa 13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD comes, Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger, To lay the land desolate; And He will destroy its sinners from it.

Jer 46:10 For this [is] the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, A day of vengeance, That He may avenge Himself on His adversaries. The sword shall devour; It shall be satiated and made drunk with their blood; For the Lord GOD of hosts has a sacrifice In the north country by the River Euphrates.

Eze 13:5 "You have not gone up into the gaps to build a wall for the house of Israel to stand in battle on the day of the LORD.

Eze 30:3 For the day [is] near, Even the day of the LORD [is] near; It will be a day of clouds, the time of the Gentiles.

Joe 1:15 Alas for the day! For the day of the LORD [is] at hand; It shall come as destruction from the Almighty.

Joe 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the LORD is coming, For it is at hand:

Joe 2:11 The LORD gives voice before His army, For His camp is very great; For strong [is the One] who executes His word. For the day of the LORD [is] great and very terrible; Who can endure it?

Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD.

Joe 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD [is] near in the valley of decision.

Does this sound like The Lord's Sabbath day of rest?

Amo 5:18 Woe to you who desire the day of the LORD! For what good [is] the day of the LORD to you? It [will be] darkness, and not light.

Amo 5:20 [Is] not the day of the LORD darkness, and not light? [Is it not] very dark, with no brightness in it?

Oba 1:15 "For the day of the LORD upon all the nations [is] near; As you have done, it shall be done to you; Your reprisal shall return upon your own head.

Zep 1:7 Be silent in the presence of the Lord GOD; For the day of the LORD [is] at hand, For the LORD has prepared a sacrifice; He has invited His guests.

Zep 1:14 The great day of the LORD [is] near; [It is] near and hastens quickly. The noise of the day of the LORD is bitter; There the mighty men shall cry out.

Zec 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst.

Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD.

1Th 5:2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.

The Millennium doesn't come as a thief in the night, everyone who is left will be able to see all the signs and judgements and will know exactly when our Lord's feet will touch down on the Mount of Olives.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

"Then shall the final Sabbath day come, for it is the seventh, when God’s creation shall rest... The one-thousand year Day of The Son, The Kingdom. Behold, the entire world shall rest from their evil-doings. Indeed, many things shall be put to rest in the seventh day, even death and the grave; and evil shall be far removed, and destruction shall have no place. For it is written, “They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of The Lord as the waters cover the sea.” Therefore pray always that you may be counted worthy to enter in, that you may come to abide in The Sanctuary of God."

"For all those who remember the Sabbath honour Me,
And all those who rest on the Sabbath rest in Me,
For I had set the seventh day apart, and sanctified it, even from the beginning...

Thus I shall rest with those who honor Me, and My company shall they keep...

Behold, The Son shall be in their midst."

"Why, O peoples of the earth, do you forsake it and cast it away, as if the devil had laid it upon your doorstep?!

My people, honor your God and take pleasure in His Sabbaths;
Offer up thanksgiving, and in all things give Me glory....

For the Day is coming, and is nearly upon you,
When The Rightful King shall rule...

And His Kingdom shall be a Sabbath, even one thousand years...

His reign, forever and ever.

Thus has The Lord God spoken...

It shall be done on Earth as in Heaven."

Excerpt from:
Remember the Sabbath and Your God, and He Shall Remember You
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Remember_the_Sabbath_and_Your_God%2C_and_He_Shall_Remember_You

Timothy, write these words and have understanding...

A day in The Lord is as a thousand years, and the seventh day is nearly upon you. The Lord created the heavens and earth, and all things therein, in six days, and rested on the seventh day. The day of rest is at the door.
The sixth day is ending, not as the sun sets, but as a woman in birthing. For she is in great travail, and her pains are close together and will soon be constant, without rest, until the birth is accomplished... Behold the New Day! The bride’s Husband shall embrace her and hold her close, and heal her and comfort her, and hold the babe in His right hand. The pain of the birth, and her travail, shall she never suffer again. Amen and Amen.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son...
The ransom is paid...
And this same One, The Begotten of The Father, shall rule the nations.
He is a Kingdom, a glorious Kingdom...
Without death and dying, nor anything destroyed...
Where not even one tear is found...
The Kingdom without end.
Amen.

Excerpt from:
The Seventh Day
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Seventh_Day

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Trumpeter: Thank-you for your study so aptly proving WHAT the Day of the Lord is. Isaiah 24 is the full description of it...."The Earth Shaken; FEW men are left."....& with it, "SHOUTS OF JOY IN THE REGIONS OF LIGHT!"....[ THE CHURCH REJOICING WITHIN THE MIDST OF DESTRUCTION. ]..

I think about it constantly: Most of my waking moments....America destroyed, no money, no army, no National defense....all of them slaughtered, no police force, transportation, the school systems forever shattered, commerce, health care, & no electrical power...Two weeks of this will bring the hunger...& chaos....several larger cities reveling in the awful ashes of Nuclear devastation....burns on many who in agony just wait & hope to die quickly.......100 MILLION WILL DIE..two for every one child murdererd in the womb through legalized ABORTION......I have grandchildren....who will inherit this future....one of no hope for the things that are.....the multitudes of children wandering in agony...WHY? they cry.

Then the Taliban will occupy the remaining cities....with brutal oppression.....raping [ wiving ] any girl & woman they choose, & forcing the mark on everyone.....or beheading for rebellion against it...& terror & blood will run deep in America's Heartland....& the only hope will be TRUSTING JESUS....All for Him No Matter the Cost...& it is then that :

“ Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.

And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Those who are wise shall shine..[ GOD WILL POUR OUT ANOINTING LIGHT & POWER & GLORIOUS LOVE ON HIS REMANT WHO LOVE HIM ]

Like the brightness of the firmament,

And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever...[ THE COMING SHINE.]

It is not pleasant, what is coming, but it is God's way, to prove the Earth, & those who really want Him, who are loyal & will not bow....& we must understand that GOD DOES NOT DAMN THE INNOCENT!..Think of the children who will die in this way..[ maybe your own ]...You cannot save your loved ones or anyone....but you can tell them WHO CAN...& by your faith it will ring true...& multitudes will be saved & the church will be a Region of Light....& there will be Manna, & Divine Protection for some, even until the Return of the Lord Jesus....& overcoming victory .....& many who will stretch their necks over the chopping block with joy awaiting their graduation day....Right here in America.

Resolve yourself to have no idols or loves above Jesus....Everything & everybody must be on the alter....beginning with your own life...ALL FOR JESUS NO MATTER THE COST. You have no future or love outside of Him...& the real life is in Eternity; THIS LIFE IS THE ILLUSION!

God the Father is Harvesting the Earth as we speak, separating the Tares & the Wheat. You MUST learn to walk with God alone, & how to worship Him in Spirit & in Truth, or you will be in danger of becoming a FOOLISH VIRGIN! with no faith to light your way in this coming darkness; The Great Tribulation.

Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.

DARKNESS SHALL COVER THE EARTH, & DEEP DARKNESS ON THE PEOPLES!

For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;

...........................................................But ............................................
The Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.!

This is just the way I see it, but I believe the 7 year period is upon us....as I witnessed Bin Laden & the false prophet in North Africa on September 26th, 2012 [ and following days ], along with attesting pillars of fire the witch called down. This chaos in Egypt & Syria today, & in all of Islam, I believe is provoked by Satan, in order to set up Bin Laden. I think he is revealing himself to many Mullahs & world leaders NOW......& they will bow in wonder & kneel to his authority..[ Does he have blood in his body, & a heart beat?..maybe not...]...If I am right, the solar eclipse of March 9th, 2016, will mark 1260 days exactly to where I believe he emerged from the Red Sea.

I saw America lose an extended Air War, & an invasion force & an angel of the Lord say; "20 million" as I watched these soldiers file out of the Ocean, with thunderous cadence....This Air war will be centered around Texas/Louisisana....near the path of Katrina. Prepare your hearts & trust in Jesus & allow Him His Discipline, His burning fire to consume you, for this is His purpose now....He is purifying the true Church...& it is PAINFUL....putting her to death....sowing her into the ground..

Hosea 2:23:
"Then I will sow her for Myself in the earth, And I will have mercy on her who had not obtained mercy; Then I will say to those who were not My people, ‘You are My people!’ And they shall say, ‘You are my God!’”

"GOD HAS NEVER FORSAKEN ANY WHO PUT THEIR TRUST IN HIM."......Tom

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Trumpeter said:
Veteran, you are very wrong about the timing of the "day of the LORD".

The Day of The Lord has nothing to do with the Millennium. The Day of The Lord IS the Great Tribulation.

Look at what happens during the Day of The Lord:
Your crazy doctrine has deceived you so well, you CANNOT even PROPERLY quote Bible Scripture! Because of that I ONLY need quote a couple Bible examples to reveal your false doctrine you're on:

Isa 2:12-19
12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,
14 And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up,
15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall,
16 And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.
17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.
18 And the idols He shall utterly abolish.
19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of His majesty, when He ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
(KJV)

So HOW, is the great tribulation events Jesus warned us about going to be able to come to pass IF those Isaiah events are the "great tribulation" Jesus mentioned??? Duh??? THOSE Isaiah events about the "day of the LORD" is what ENDS... the "great tribulation" Jesus mentioned in Matthew 24!

Or maybe, the foolish Pre-Trib Rapture doctrinists actually think... that Christ is not returning to actually TAKE rule over ALL the wicked on earth when "... He ariseth to shake terribly the earth" at His return!?*!

Isa 13:6-13
6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand;
it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger,
to lay the land desolate: and He shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and
I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
13 Therefore
I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of His fierce anger.
(KJV)

What??? The sinners are destroyed off the earth for the "great tribulation" Jesus warned His Church about? Their arrogancy is going to cease for the tribulation?? God is then going to shake the earth during the tribulation?? If so, then HOW is it Christ warned about some in His Church being delivered up to councils and synogogues DURING the "great tribulation" He taught of? How is the "abomination of desolation" idol of Daniel going to be placed like He said? How will the coming Antichrist rule for his given 42 months during the tribulation like my Lord Jesus said?? especially if God is going to do all those things on the "day of the LORD" per Isaiah??

The ONLY ANSWER is that the "day of the LORD" EVENTS will only occur at the END OF THE TRIBULATION, not before it, and not during it!

That two Bible examples from God's Word. I don't need give any more than that, even though other Scripture exists to show this same thing.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
veteran said:
Your crazy doctrine has deceived you so well, you CANNOT even PROPERLY quote Bible Scripture! Because of that I ONLY need quote a couple Bible examples to reveal your false doctrine you're on:

Isa 2:12-19
12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,
14 And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up,
15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall,
16 And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.
17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.
18 And the idols He shall utterly abolish.
19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of His majesty, when He ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
(KJV)

So HOW, is the great tribulation events Jesus warned us about going to be able to come to pass IF those Isaiah events are the "great tribulation" Jesus mentioned??? Duh??? THOSE Isaiah events about the "day of the LORD" is what ENDS... the "great tribulation" Jesus mentioned in Matthew 24!

Or maybe, the foolish Pre-Trib Rapture doctrinists actually think... that Christ is not returning to actually TAKE rule over ALL the wicked on earth when "... He ariseth to shake terribly the earth" at His return!?*!

Isa 13:6-13
6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand;
it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger,
to lay the land desolate: and He shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and
I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
13 Therefore
I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of His fierce anger.
(KJV)

What??? The sinners are destroyed off the earth for the "great tribulation" Jesus warned His Church about? Their arrogancy is going to cease for the tribulation?? God is then going to shake the earth during the tribulation?? If so, then HOW is it Christ warned about some in His Church being delivered up to councils and synogogues DURING the "great tribulation" He taught of? How is the "abomination of desolation" idol of Daniel going to be placed like He said? How will the coming Antichrist rule for his given 42 months during the tribulation like my Lord Jesus said?? especially if God is going to do all those things on the "day of the LORD" per Isaiah??

The ONLY ANSWER is that the "day of the LORD" EVENTS will only occur at the END OF THE TRIBULATION, not before it, and not during it!

That two Bible examples from God's Word. I don't need give any more than that, even though other Scripture exists to show this same thing.
There is a culmination of the Great Tribulation, of course, when the Lord Jesus reveals Himself as Jahweh, the first & the Last, The Beginning & the end, sitting on the Throne of Heaven.

"And kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders,the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

As far as a day goes, yes...this is the day of His Wrath....but the "DAY OF THE LORD"IS MORE THAN THAT.

Gather yourselves together, yes, gather together,
O undesirablenation,
Before the decree is issued,
Or the day passes like chaff,
Before the Lord’s fierce anger comes upon you,
Before the day of the Lord’s anger comes upon you!

Seek the Lord, all you meek of the earth,
Who have upheld His justice.
Seek righteousness, seek humility.
It may be that you will be hidden
In the day of the Lord’s anger." Zephaniah

It is obvious that there must be Saints here, the MEEK ones...that the Lord MAY hide during this time; Many will be here...the Remnant...DURING this time...& here the Lord teaches us how to prepare our hearts "Seek Righteousness; seek humility..."

Remember that before He returns, 1/3rd of all the earth's mankind will be killed, on top of another 1/4th....with all of the seas turned to blood, scorching heat with everything green burnt....etc. This day of the Lord lasts a while, 42 Jewish months, as I see it; 1260 days....which is typified in Isaiah 24....not just the one event of the Messiah's return.

"brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.

Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."

If you want to see it as THE DAY that Jesus returns, that's OK...it really doesn't matter, but it is a TIME more than that one Glorious event that the Lord desires us to ready ourselves for.

"or this we say to you by the word of the Lord,

THAT WE WHO ARE ALIVE & REMAIN UNTIL THE COMING OF THE LORD.....
will by no means precede those who are asleep.

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. ...THIS IS THE GLORIOUS 7TH TRUMPET] &e who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

The remaining Saints on the Earth will be translated; After an Isaiah 24 experience, & the revelation of the Anti-christ...who I believe I enveiled on my last trip into Africa, last September; Osama bin Laden. .....& I think we may already be into the 7 year troubles of Daniel...escalating everyday....The Harvest has began.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Brothertom said:
Trumpeter: Thank-you for your study so aptly proving WHAT the Day of the Lord is. Isaiah 24 is the full description of it...."The Earth Shaken; FEW men are left."....& with it, "SHOUTS OF JOY IN THE REGIONS OF LIGHT!"....[ THE CHURCH REJOICING WITHIN THE MIDST OF DESTRUCTION. ]..

I think about it constantly: Most of my waking moments....America destroyed, no money, no army, no National defense....all of them slaughtered, no police force, transportation, the school systems forever shattered, commerce, health care, & no electrical power...Two weeks of this will bring the hunger...& chaos....several larger cities reveling in the awful ashes of Nuclear devastation....burns on many who in agony just wait & hope to die quickly.......100 MILLION WILL DIE..two for every one child murdererd in the womb through legalized ABORTION......I have grandchildren....who will inherit this future....one of no hope for the things that are.....the multitudes of children wandering in agony...WHY? they cry.
Thus says The Lord: My sons, I speak now in your hearing, for in you I am well pleased. For you have sought to understand My judgments and seek to accept My punishments, though you are in no way able to touch the heart of The Lord, in that you could endure My sorrow; nor are you yet able to accept the full degree of My punishment.

For My anger is kindled and has become a raging fire!...

All-consuming!...

An all-encompassing, purging fire,
Wiping away all evil and sin from off the land!

You have sought to understand “a life for a life”, and behold you do indeed see dimly, even with frustrated eyes. Thus I shall tell you plainly: From the beginning the decree went forth and was upheld, that a life which is taken shall be repaid by the death of the guilty, and it was so. Yet in the days of Moses this was not done by the judgment of man, but according to the judgement of God, for in those days My voice yet remained with My people.
Behold, all who have sinned since that time have taken their own lives, and thus a life must be given. For the penalty of sin is death, and without the shedding of blood there can be no remission. Thus I came down in the flesh, and offered up My life in place of the guilty, bearing the full weight of their transgression in My own body... A Life for a life. Yet understand this also: To receive of My life, one must also accept My life through sincere repentance; and if one refuses The Gift, then the same remains under My punishment, which is death.

Thus I tell you plainly, and though your hearts shall sink within your chests and tears shall come, it must be, for the sin of abortion is very grievous: For every fifty million babies slain at the hands of men, I shall take the life of one billion of those who dwell upon the earth, who were in agreement! For they will not repent! Behold, even I shall bring calamity upon the millions who stood idly by! I AM THE LORD.

In this one thing is the justice of God revealed:
Vengeance is Mine, I shall repay...

For punishment of the wicked rests solely upon My shoulders,
In which I take no pleasure at all...

Even as salvation rested solely upon The Son of Man,
In which I was well pleased...

Therefore, He shall be your judge,
Even as He is also your Savior, says The Lord.

Therefore My sons, stumble not over the letter of My words, nor seek to understand by calculation, but see with greater eyes, see with your heart; understand the magnitude, stare not at the letter... Look upon My speech through tears, grasp the power of My words in sorrow, look upon My face as I stretch out My hand in My strength; taste My tears as I bring death upon them, look into My eyes as I destroy the cities of men... My sons, are you able to drink from this cup? Can you endure My pain? Will your life not pass from you, under the full weight of this revelation?

Behold, man is but stubble before the blade,
Grass under the shadow of burning trees in a deep forest of sin,
Sand at the bottom of a dark ocean of transgression...

Yet I am mindful of him...

My heart knows each one.

Thus those whom I send must be remade, they must be transformed, they must eat from The Tree of Life, partaking also from the tree of knowledge. They must become as adamant stones, with their hearts refashioned, new hearts which beat in sync with Mine... Or how shall I send them? Says The Lord.

Excerpt from:
The Penalty... A Life for a Life
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Penalty..._A_Life_for_a_Life

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Brothertom said:
There is a culmination of the Great Tribulation, of course, when the Lord Jesus reveals Himself as Jahweh, the first & the Last, The Beginning & the end, sitting on the Throne of Heaven.

"And kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders,the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

As far as a day goes, yes...this is the day of His Wrath....but the "DAY OF THE LORD"IS MORE THAN THAT.
The Pre-Trib Rapture doctors have tried... to separate the "day of the LORD" events from the time when it will occur, simply because they want to trick believers into thinking Christ comes to gather His Church PRIOR to the "great tribulation" our Lord warned us about, when that does NOT align with what our Lord Jesus said, nor with any Scripture in God's Word, in toto.

The "day of the LORD" events is when our Lord Jesus returns to gather His Church. We easily can know that per what Apostle Paul wrote in 1 Thess.5 and Peter in 2 Peter 3:10, and our Lord Jesus Himself said in Rev.16:15. But that is NOT prior, nor during the "great tribulation". It is AFTER... the "great tribulation", just as Jesus said His coming is after that tribulation per Matthew 24:29-31.

Sorry, there is no special UPS pick up service by our Lord Jesus for any believer on Christ Jesus prior nor during the "great tribulation".

The "day of the LORD" events include LITERAL CHANGES upon this earth when it comes (2 Pet.3:10). It includes the END of all reign by the wicked upon this earth, especially the end of the final Antichrist's reign. It is what STARTS Christ's future "thousand years" reign over ALL NATIONS per Rev.20. NO MORE persecution of Christ's saints on earth starting at that point.

But the "great tribulation" our Lord Jesus taught in Matthew 24, what kind of time will it be upon this earth? It will be a time of literal trials upon Christ's saints here on earth PRIOR to Christ's return. It will be a time of trouble upon God's people that this world has never seen the likes before, as our Lord Jesus included that idea too about it in Matt.24:21. It is also when a final "abomination of desolation" idol is setup in Jerusalem for all to bow in false worship to (Mark 13:14). It will be a final reign on this earth by the coming Wicked one and his host, as warned by Christ and His Apostles to the Church (2 Thess.2:3-4). It will be a time when some in Christ will be delivered up to concils and synagogues of the wicked to give Christ's Testimony against them (Mark 13:9-11). It is impossible... for those tribualtion events to happen if the "day of the LORD" events happen prior to that.

You guys on the Pre-Trib Rapture stuff simply are NOT paying attention in God's Word, you're not listening to what The LORD Himself has taught about that matter.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"Thus I tell you plainly, and though your hearts shall sink within your chests and tears shall come, it must be, for the sin of abortion is very grievous: For every fifty million babies slain at the hands of men, I shall take the life of one billion of those who dwell upon the earth, who were in agreement! For they will not repent! Behold, even I shall bring calamity upon the millions who stood idly by! I AM THE LORD."...Trumpeter

Actually the Lord does equate something like this in His Word:", “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.'....I estimate that their will be 71/2 BILLION people on Earth...when this judgment occurs...It is interesting in that if we take the two for one prophetic idea from the Lord...

"For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her.

In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow."........

Then the number of this one judgment alone will be around 2 & 1/2 BILLION killed by the Lord in that day.....& then 1/4th of the remaining 5 billion or so.....another 1 & 1/4th dead of mankind/.... 1 & 1/4th Billion
"When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth."

MUCH OF THIS FROM THE MURDER OF THE INNOCENTS......MAYBE A BILLION & A HALF....BEFORE THE LORD IS SATIATED IN HIS WRATH. THERE ARE 4 SINS OF BABYLON HE JUDGES....MURDER IS JUST ONE.
Here is the World wide Abortion Clock.....1.3 +BILLION MURDERED WORLD-WIDE SINCE 1973....ROE V. WADE MANDATE!
http://www.numberofabortions.com/

"This is the final judgment on America, as she has Prostituted herself unto Babylon, and her four great sins:
1. Murder: 60 million innocent children slaughtered.
2 . Sorcery and drugs: Rampant witchcraft and an america high on prescription and illegal dopa.
3. Theft: Business is taught to prey upon all, to extract more profit, no matter what. GREED. "The Banking Spirit." It is an epidemic in America.
4. Fornication and Immorality: Sextexts of 12 year olds, Lady Ga-Ga-, Madonna, "boyfriends" and "girlfriends"= sex-teddy bears, Homosexual marriages, congressmen and women, Presidential endorsement of all sodomy, Pornography covering the planet Earth, TV nudity, Movies "R" now "X"...etc.
For these four sins, we will cease to be a nation, with every American base annihilated, along with most of our major cities, and our entire National defense forces."
...Excerpt from http://brideinthewilderness.blogspot.com/2012/05/gift-from-someone-else-to-someone-elsea.html#comment-form

Once the Lord spoke to me in a vision/word................."ABORTION IS MURDER. GOD HATES MURDER."REPENT, RETURN TO THE LORD WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Thus says The Lord: My anger runs deep, and is kindled against all who slay the little ones! Yet not over these only, for the sins of this people are piled to Heaven, a whole nation without remorse! Thus I shall destroy the city and bring down My hand hard upon the people! For upon this city and upon this nation have I laid all the blood of the innocent, from the day it was brought forth as law even unto this day!
Yet Dallas shall not be alone in the fire! For all cities and nations shall receive recompense in full for their evil deeds, in the Day of The Lord’s Anger, coming to nothing when My wrath is fully satisfied! FOR I AM THE LORD! And that which has been stored up shall be poured out, full strength, upon this generation!... Until there is no more sin before My face, until all this wickedness is wiped away, until the whole breadth of the whole earth is burned up with unquenchable fire!... And every trace of the kingdoms of men is gone from this place!

WICKEDNESS SHALL NOT RISE UP A SECOND TIME!...

Says The Lord God of Hosts...

He whose face is filled with the heat of His hot displeasure,
Whose jealousy burns as a raging fire over His beloved little ones,
Whose countenance has changed
And is set hard against the people of the earth.

Excerpt from:
My Anger Runs Deep
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=My_Anger_Runs_Deep

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
"This is the final judgment on America, as she has Prostituted herself unto Babylon, and her four great sins:
1. Murder: 60 million innocent children slaughtered.
2 . Sorcery and drugs: Rampant witchcraft and an america high on prescription and illegal dopa.
3. Theft: Business is taught to prey upon all, to extract more profit, no matter what. GREED. "The Banking Spirit." It is an epidemic in America.
4. Fornication and Immorality: Sextexts of 12 year olds, Lady Ga-Ga-, Madonna, "boyfriends" and "girlfriends"= sex-teddy bears, Homosexual marriages, congressmen and women, Presidential endorsement of all sodomy, Pornography covering the planet Earth, TV nudity, Movies "R" now "X"...etc.
For these four sins, we will cease to be a nation, with every American base annihilated, along with most of our major cities, and our entire National defense forces."

My question is this.

How can Babylon be America when Isaiah 13, which is the burden of Babylon chapter, verse 20 say's that the Arabian's will not pitch tent there; (because it is destroyed) And why would this be a reference to America when verse 21 say's "the wild beasts of the desert shall lie there."

20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

The four sins you mention are in every developed country in the world. And most of them are your opinion and not biblical fact.

Babylon is Babylon and associated with false religion and anything else is fabrication.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Babylon IS a Religious System foremost, but it is also a power broker, affecting politics & the finances of all the World. To understand her, you must look at her as the seat of Satan himself. Babylon after the flood, [ If there was one before it ] began at Babel, way back when men all had one language, & they "built" the first system that honored Satan.

The first tower, at Babel, I believe was a Pyramid of sort, but more importantly, an order where the fallen angels gained access into the affairs of men. This system traveled through time;, % eventually Satan's seat, Babel, Babylon was transferred to Rome, where her seat is now.................................

"Some suggest that the Vatican will move to Babylon in Iraq when it is rebuilt. But why should it? The Vatican has been fulfilling John's vision from its location in Rome for the past 15 centuries. Moreover, we have shown the connection to ancient Babylon which the Vatican has maintained down through history in the paganized Christianity it has promulgated. As for ancient Babylon itself, it wasn't even in existence during the past 2300 years to "reign over the kings of the earth." Babylon lay in ruins while pagan Rome and later Catholic Rome, the new Babylon, was indeed reigning over kings.

One eighteenth-century historian counted 95 popes who claimed to have divine power to depose kings and emperors. Historian Walter James wrote that Pope Innocent III (1198-1216) "held all Europe in his net."25 Gregory IX (1227-41) thundered that the pope was lord and master of everyone and everything. Historian R.W. Southern declared: "During the whole medieval period there was in Rome a single spiritual and temporal authority [the papacy] exercising powers which in the end exceeded those that had ever lain within the grasp of a Roman emperor." 26

That the popes reigned over kings is an undisputed fact of history that we will more fully document later. That in so doing horrible abominations were committed, as John foresaw, is also indisputable. Pope Nicholas I (858-67) declared: "We [popes] alone have the power to bind and to loose, to absolve Nero and to condemn him; and Christians cannot, under penalty of excommunication, execute other judgment than ours, which alone is infallible." In commanding one king to destroy another, Nicholas wrote:

We order you, in the name of religion, to invade his states, burn his cities, and massacre his people....
The qualifying information which John gives us under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit for identifying this woman, who is a city, is specific, conclusive, and irrefutable. There is no city upon earth, past or present, which meets all of these criteria except Catholic Rome and now Vatican City."...[ Dave Hunt: "A WOMAN RIDES THE BEAST".http://www.chick.com/information/religions/catholicism/sevenhills.asp

There were 1300 Satanic temples in Rome at the time of Peter, & it was well known that this was the seat of the Devil....& he prospers who he will.

"But Jesus answered him, saying,“It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.’”
Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Hi all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish."

"Babylon is a code word for Rome. "It is said that Peter's first epistle... was composed at Rome itself; and that he himself indicates this, referring to the city figuratively as Babylon."...[wwwchick.com ] I believe that it is the purist & oldest form of worship of the Devil, & wherever it is received, riches & power follow, for a price. Rome rules throughout the Earth...the seat of Jupiter..[ Satan ].....& the Vatican sits on that exact hill. America: NYC the seat of power for now, derived from the Vatican/SATAN....BUT SHE SHALL FALL.

Islam, the Devils other end of the Rope, will burn her....& destroy every remnant of her....The Catholic mountain of Rome will become a Mosque, & every Priest will either bow, or become a Muslim, & in every city on Earth it shall be so, & the wealth of these cities shall be given over to Allah....with much beheading......because of her wicked sins.

"Rome has practiced evil to gather her wealth, for the "golden cup" is filled with "abominations and filthiness." Much of the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church was acquired through the confiscation of the property of the pitiful victims of the Inquisitions. Even the dead were exhumed to face trial and property was taken from their heirs by the Church. One historian writes:

The punishments of the lnquisition did not cease when the victim was burned to ashes, or immured for life in the Inquisition dungeons. His relatives were reduced to beggary by the law that all his possessions were forfeited. The system offered unlimited opportunities for loot....

This source of gain largely accounts for the revolting practice of what has been called "corpse-trials."... That the practice of confiscating the property of condemned heretics was productive of many acts of extortion, rapacity and corruption will be doubted by no one who has any knowledge either of human nature or of the historical documents.... no man was safe whose wealth might arouse cupidity, or whose independence might provoke revenge."......................

....................."As for abominations, even Catholic historians admit that among the popes were some of the most degenerate and unconscionable ogres in all of history. Their numerous outrageous crimes, many of which are almost beyond belief, have been recited by many historians from preserved documents that reveal the depths of papal depravity, some of which we will cover in later chapters. To call any of these men "His Holiness, Vicar of Christ" makes a mockery of holiness and of Christ. Yet the name of each one of these unbelievably wicked popes, mass murderers, fornicators, robbers, warmongers, some guilty of the massacre of thousands - is emblazoned in honor on the Church's official list of popes. These abominations that John foresaw not only occurred in the past but continue to this very day, as we shall see.".................

Drunk with the Martyrs' Blood.
"One thinks immediately of the Inquisitions (Roman, Medieval, and Spanish) which for centuries held Europe in their terrible grip. In his History of the Inquisition, Canon Llorente, who was the Secretary to the Inquisition in Madrid from 1790-92 and had access to the archives of all the tribunals, estimated that in Spain alone the number of condemned exceeded 3 million, with about 300,000 burned at the stake..."

.............."To wring out confessions from these poor creatures, the Roman Catholic Church devised ingenious tortures so excruciating and barbarous that one is sickened by their recital. Church historian Bishop William Shaw Kerr writes:

"The most ghastly abomination of all was the system of torture. The accounts of its cold-blooded operations make one shudder at the capacity of human beings for cruelty. And it was decreed and regulated by the popes who claim to represent Christ on earth...."

"Careful notes were taken not only of all that was confessed by the victim, but of his shrieks, cries, lamentations, broken interjections and appeals for mercy. The most moving things in the literature of the Inquisition are not the accounts of their sufferings left by the victims but the sober memoranda kept by the officers of the tribunals. We are distressed and horrified just because there is no intention to shock us. "

The remnants of some of the chambers of horror remain in Europe and may be visited today."

........"
The remnants of some of the chambers of horror remain in Europe and may be visited today. They stand as memorials to the zealous outworking of Roman Catholic dogmas which remain in force today, and to a Church which claims to be infallible and to this day justifies such barbarism. They are also memorials to the astonishing accuracy of John's vision in Revelation 17. In a book published in Spain in 1909, Emelio Martinez writes:

To these
...................three million...................
victims [documented by Llorente] should be added the thousands upon thousands of Jews and Moors deported from their homeland.... In just one year, 1481, and just in Seville, the Holy Office [of the Inquisition] burned 2000 persons; the bones and effigies of another 2000 ... and another 16,000 were condemned to varying sentences."

And....................."Pagan Rome made sport of throwing to the lions, burning and otherwise killing thousands of Christians and not a few Jews. Yet "Christian" Rome slaughtered many times that number of both Christians and Jews. Beside those victims of the Inquisition, there were Huguenots, Albigenses, Waldenses, and other Christians who were massacred, tortured, and burned at the stake by the hundreds of thousands simply because they refused to align themselves with the Roman Catholic Church and its corruption and heretical dogmas and practices. Out of conscience they tried to follow the teachings of Christ and the apostles independent of Rome, and for that crime they were maligned, hunted, imprisoned, tortured, and slain."

Babylon is the Roman Catholic church, & wherever she rules & Reigns & has been honored by "The kings of the Earth."...& she is in the process of being removed...humiliated; rightly so....but with immense human suffering for the cities & countries that she is honored will be burned with fire after they "Eat her Flesh"....

It is the largest satanic-cult in the history of mankind, from the time of Nimrod until now. Again, you may search these facts for yourself, & this is a good site:
http://www.chick.com/information/religions/catholicism/sevenhills.asp

"Babylon is fallen!"

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The Mystery Babylon per God's Word is... Jerusalem during the last days, not America, not Rome nor the Vatican.

The battle for Jerusalem in this present world has always been the main battle by Satan's host, and still is. That's why for the very end Apostle Paul warned about the final Antichrist coming to sit in a temple in Jerusalem to proclaim himself God, and over all that is called God, or that is worshipped. The majority cannot fathom that that is going to be Satan himself doing that for the very end, as his need to sit as God and King in Jerusalem has always existed since he rebelled in wanting to be GOD.

And Satan's servants on earth today are preparing Jerusalem and the whole world for his coming to do just that.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Brothertom said:
Babylon IS a Religious System foremost, but it is also a power broker, affecting politics & the finances of all the World. To understand her, you must look at her as the seat of Satan himself. Babylon after the flood, [ If there was one before it ] began at Babel, way back when men all had one language, & they "built" the first system that honored Satan.

The first tower, at Babel, I believe was a Pyramid of sort, but more importantly, an order where the fallen angels gained access into the affairs of men. This system traveled through time;, % eventually Satan's seat, Babel, Babylon was transferred to Rome, where her seat is now.................................

"Some suggest that the Vatican will move to Babylon in Iraq when it is rebuilt. But why should it? The Vatican has been fulfilling John's vision from its location in Rome for the past 15 centuries. Moreover, we have shown the connection to ancient Babylon which the Vatican has maintained down through history in the paganized Christianity it has promulgated. As for ancient Babylon itself, it wasn't even in existence during the past 2300 years to "reign over the kings of the earth." Babylon lay in ruins while pagan Rome and later Catholic Rome, the new Babylon, was indeed reigning over kings.

One eighteenth-century historian counted 95 popes who claimed to have divine power to depose kings and emperors. Historian Walter James wrote that Pope Innocent III (1198-1216) "held all Europe in his net."25 Gregory IX (1227-41) thundered that the pope was lord and master of everyone and everything. Historian R.W. Southern declared: "During the whole medieval period there was in Rome a single spiritual and temporal authority [the papacy] exercising powers which in the end exceeded those that had ever lain within the grasp of a Roman emperor." 26

That the popes reigned over kings is an undisputed fact of history that we will more fully document later. That in so doing horrible abominations were committed, as John foresaw, is also indisputable. Pope Nicholas I (858-67) declared: "We [popes] alone have the power to bind and to loose, to absolve Nero and to condemn him; and Christians cannot, under penalty of excommunication, execute other judgment than ours, which alone is infallible." In commanding one king to destroy another, Nicholas wrote:

We order you, in the name of religion, to invade his states, burn his cities, and massacre his people....
The qualifying information which John gives us under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit for identifying this woman, who is a city, is specific, conclusive, and irrefutable. There is no city upon earth, past or present, which meets all of these criteria except Catholic Rome and now Vatican City."...[ Dave Hunt: "A WOMAN RIDES THE BEAST".http://www.chick.com/information/religions/catholicism/sevenhills.asp

There were 1300 Satanic temples in Rome at the time of Peter, & it was well known that this was the seat of the Devil....& he prospers who he will.

"But Jesus answered him, saying,“It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.’”
Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Hi all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish."

"Babylon is a code word for Rome. "It is said that Peter's first epistle... was composed at Rome itself; and that he himself indicates this, referring to the city figuratively as Babylon."...[wwwchick.com ] I believe that it is the purist & oldest form of worship of the Devil, & wherever it is received, riches & power follow, for a price. Rome rules throughout the Earth...the seat of Jupiter..[ Satan ].....& the Vatican sits on that exact hill. America: NYC the seat of power for now, derived from the Vatican/SATAN....BUT SHE SHALL FALL.

Islam, the Devils other end of the Rope, will burn her....& destroy every remnant of her....The Catholic mountain of Rome will become a Mosque, & every Priest will either bow, or become a Muslim, & in every city on Earth it shall be so, & the wealth of these cities shall be given over to Allah....with much beheading......because of her wicked sins.

"Rome has practiced evil to gather her wealth, for the "golden cup" is filled with "abominations and filthiness." Much of the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church was acquired through the confiscation of the property of the pitiful victims of the Inquisitions. Even the dead were exhumed to face trial and property was taken from their heirs by the Church. One historian writes:

The punishments of the lnquisition did not cease when the victim was burned to ashes, or immured for life in the Inquisition dungeons. His relatives were reduced to beggary by the law that all his possessions were forfeited. The system offered unlimited opportunities for loot....

This source of gain largely accounts for the revolting practice of what has been called "corpse-trials."... That the practice of confiscating the property of condemned heretics was productive of many acts of extortion, rapacity and corruption will be doubted by no one who has any knowledge either of human nature or of the historical documents.... no man was safe whose wealth might arouse cupidity, or whose independence might provoke revenge."......................

....................."As for abominations, even Catholic historians admit that among the popes were some of the most degenerate and unconscionable ogres in all of history. Their numerous outrageous crimes, many of which are almost beyond belief, have been recited by many historians from preserved documents that reveal the depths of papal depravity, some of which we will cover in later chapters. To call any of these men "His Holiness, Vicar of Christ" makes a mockery of holiness and of Christ. Yet the name of each one of these unbelievably wicked popes, mass murderers, fornicators, robbers, warmongers, some guilty of the massacre of thousands - is emblazoned in honor on the Church's official list of popes. These abominations that John foresaw not only occurred in the past but continue to this very day, as we shall see.".................

Drunk with the Martyrs' Blood.
"One thinks immediately of the Inquisitions (Roman, Medieval, and Spanish) which for centuries held Europe in their terrible grip. In his History of the Inquisition, Canon Llorente, who was the Secretary to the Inquisition in Madrid from 1790-92 and had access to the archives of all the tribunals, estimated that in Spain alone the number of condemned exceeded 3 million, with about 300,000 burned at the stake..."

.............."To wring out confessions from these poor creatures, the Roman Catholic Church devised ingenious tortures so excruciating and barbarous that one is sickened by their recital. Church historian Bishop William Shaw Kerr writes:

"The most ghastly abomination of all was the system of torture. The accounts of its cold-blooded operations make one shudder at the capacity of human beings for cruelty. And it was decreed and regulated by the popes who claim to represent Christ on earth...."

"Careful notes were taken not only of all that was confessed by the victim, but of his shrieks, cries, lamentations, broken interjections and appeals for mercy. The most moving things in the literature of the Inquisition are not the accounts of their sufferings left by the victims but the sober memoranda kept by the officers of the tribunals. We are distressed and horrified just because there is no intention to shock us. "

The remnants of some of the chambers of horror remain in Europe and may be visited today."

........"
The remnants of some of the chambers of horror remain in Europe and may be visited today. They stand as memorials to the zealous outworking of Roman Catholic dogmas which remain in force today, and to a Church which claims to be infallible and to this day justifies such barbarism. They are also memorials to the astonishing accuracy of John's vision in Revelation 17. In a book published in Spain in 1909, Emelio Martinez writes:

To these
...................three million...................
victims [documented by Llorente] should be added the thousands upon thousands of Jews and Moors deported from their homeland.... In just one year, 1481, and just in Seville, the Holy Office [of the Inquisition] burned 2000 persons; the bones and effigies of another 2000 ... and another 16,000 were condemned to varying sentences."

And....................."Pagan Rome made sport of throwing to the lions, burning and otherwise killing thousands of Christians and not a few Jews. Yet "Christian" Rome slaughtered many times that number of both Christians and Jews. Beside those victims of the Inquisition, there were Huguenots, Albigenses, Waldenses, and other Christians who were massacred, tortured, and burned at the stake by the hundreds of thousands simply because they refused to align themselves with the Roman Catholic Church and its corruption and heretical dogmas and practices. Out of conscience they tried to follow the teachings of Christ and the apostles independent of Rome, and for that crime they were maligned, hunted, imprisoned, tortured, and slain."

Babylon is the Roman Catholic church, & wherever she rules & Reigns & has been honored by "The kings of the Earth."...& she is in the process of being removed...humiliated; rightly so....but with immense human suffering for the cities & countries that she is honored will be burned with fire after they "Eat her Flesh"....

It is the largest satanic-cult in the history of mankind, from the time of Nimrod until now. Again, you may search these facts for yourself, & this is a good site:
http://www.chick.com/information/religions/catholicism/sevenhills.asp

"Babylon is fallen!"
Listen. I PM'd you a while back and told you that I left this forum because of your anti-Catholic rant about 9 months ago. And I've heard and seen it all before. Stop badmouthing my Church would you! You've been brainwashed into believing something that is biblically unfounded, full of hate and unforgiveness, and prejudice.

Too many Christian's today have no clue how to interpret scripture. You have these flipped out dreams and then say, "Thus saith the Lord." How insidious! Instead of continuing with Satan's work by demonizing me and my fellow Christian Catholic's, why don't you confront the contradictions I've presented to you. I realize that you don't have a hermeneutic and you obviously don't care about any scriptural evidence.

Here's a challenge for you. Quote one verse or passage of prophecy that implicates Rome as the beast of the last day's.

Tell how or where Arabian's pitch their tent in America?
And tell me which desert it is they do pitch their tents!

Protestant's shouldn't wonder why the church of God is lame and barely growing. All the world see's them do is demonize and talk bad about one another.

I've seen the site you posted before. It's the same old junk that comes from people like yourself who don't know how to interpret scripture.

Babylon is Babylon. You and most of the others on this forum don't have a hermeneutic and don't care if what you believe contradicts God's Word, don't care that you're fabricating something in opposition to God's Word, and you just can't admit making mistakes.

KevinMiller

Jul 29, 2013
Seattle, Washington
Peter 2 3:3-13
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"Listen. I PM'd you a while back and told you that I left this forum because of your anti-Catholic rant about 9 months ago. And I've heard and seen it all before. Stop badmouthing my Church would you! You've been brainwashed into believing something that is biblically unfounded, full of hate and unforgiveness, and prejudice. "
BlackSheep.

If did not warn you then I would be deceived like you. Your Pope & Priests in the Roman Church ARE servants of Satan, & if you continue believing the lie, you will be damned just like them. Jesus said that "YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN!" I advise you to repent, begin reading the Bible for what it is, & perhaps the Lord will show you mercy....& this is not hate.....I want you to be saved.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
KevinMiller said:
Peter 2 3:3-13
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
And that is shortly coming upon us, like a theif....like a bird-snare.