The happy thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:phew:Chkl: Ah, reflexes.

Years ago I ran across a funny video....wish I could find it again!

In it a black guy is humming and mopping the floor at an aquarium near the shark tank. He accidentally hits the aquarium glass with the wooden stick of the mop.

The glass slowly starts cracking like a giant spider web. He frantically tries to hold the glass in place as a big shark is coming right at him!

Meanwhile his co-worker is slowly looking up glass distributors and hanging up on them and calling other ones!

• Haha
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago I ran across a funny video....wish I could find it again!

In it a black guy is humming and mopping the floor at an aquarium near the shark tank. He accidentally hits the aquarium glass with the wooden stick of the mop.

The glass slowly starts cracking like a giant spider web. He frantically tries to hold the glass in place as a big shark is coming right at him!

Meanwhile his co-worker is slowly looking up glass distributors and hanging up on them and calling other ones!

@BlessedPeace I found it!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THAT MOMENT WHEN HUMAN WORLD DOMINION IS
deepblue-1.jpg

SHOT TO HELL