The happy thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
deabf5f8d7df3477eada457785fc6a38.jpg

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't trust that rhino if I were them. Watch him like a hawk. 'He' most probably, in secret, reversed the polarity leads from his vehicle's battery to theirs and purposely caused sparks to fly out of both, and overheat his jumper cables in the process, by design. Leaving a very visible, artificial plume of black pungent smoke, of smoldering plastic still burning from both batteries; ruining both batteries and the jumper cables beyond repair. Then he will charge them both for his labor and the exuberant cost of both batteries and a new set of jumper cables he just happened to have lying around in his trunk, bought off eBay.

It most probably was a setup from the beginning and the conservative-minded Gunther did not leave the lights on at all.

Lesson to me had: Check your '6' when you go wandering around this outdoor DC zoo where particularly wild rhinos roam loose and fancy free and can change course at will.

• Haha
Reactions: Debp and Matthias