THE HARBINGER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Written by Jonathan Cahn this book unravels the -divine- matrix of events behind the attacks on 9/11 and the global financial collapse of 2008.

The book is a good read. If appropriate time is available you can probably read it cover to cover in two to three days. Its really that good, hard to put down and haunts the mind with its message.

If you are serious about buying this book, or any other for the holiday season, I'd like to caution you about where and how to buy it or any printed book.

My pastor based a sermon on this book, so I naturally rushed out to the local bookstore that very afternoon to buy it. I bought this book from our local retail outlet of Books A Million. Afterwards I discovered that buying from the store instead of buying it FROM BAM's web site cost me eight dollars more! That's right, it cost less to buy on line from the same store.

Just a word of caution for all you book worms out there.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I did not read this book, but I heard of it and watched videos interviewing the author. Some of us inner bible study students at church know about it as well. He uses a passage in Isaiah that supposedly prophesied about 911 and America is going the same route (and resulting punishments) as ancient Israel. I think many Christians are finally waking up.

The thing is that many folks at this site already know we are ancient Israel (USA, Britain, etc being the lost tribes, so the promises of good/bad are applicable as it was to Israel). So this is no surprise to me. As a matter of fact, I am amazed that the author "don't make the connection" that we are indeed Israel when we fit Israel's descriptions and judgements perfectly. However, be that as it may, his testimony only proves that point whether he understands it or not.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
A little bird has told me I will be getting this book for Christmas.

While I am looking forward to it, I will be reading it with a strong sense of skepticism.

We'll see where that goes....

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Some reviews of The Harbinger.

The Harbinger: Prophetic Fact or Fickle Fiction[font=Trebuchet MS'] (Apprising Ministries)[/font]

The Harbinger - A Review and Commentary[font=Trebuchet MS'] (Pastor Larry DeBruyn)[/font]

The Harbinger - A Review[font=Trebuchet MS'] (Pastor Gary Gilley)[/font]

Chris Rosebrough Dismantles The Harbinger[font=Trebuchet MS'] (Apprising Ministries)[/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS']A Commentary on the Harbinger (Sola Sisters)[/font]

What's Wrong with The Harbinger's "Ancient Mystery"?[font=Trebuchet MS'] (Berit Kjos)[/font]

The ZOHAR, the Kabbalah and The Harbinger[font=Trebuchet MS'] (Berit Kjos)[/font]

What To Make Of The Harbinger Mystery[font=Trebuchet MS'] (Stand Up For The Truth, Amy Spreeman)[/font]

What Is The ZOHAR?[font=Trebuchet MS'] (Wikipedia)[/font]

The Rise and Fall of World Powers[font=Trebuchet MS'] (Dr. John MacArthur)[/font]

When Contending Becomes Cantankerous[font=Trebuchet MS'] (a pro-Harbinger interview, with Jan Markell, Eric Barger, Jill Martin Rische)[/font]

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Hey axehead! Have you watched any of Walid Shoebat videos? In this, he describes the number of the beast... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtquNNEO7Fw
Check him out.

God bless

Thank you, Lisa. I will have a look.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Hey axehead! Have you watched any of Walid Shoebat videos? In this, he describes the number of the beast...
Check him out.

God bless

Thank you DoUPray2
Watching this brought something to mind about medallions, a goggle search "medallions with 666 on them the magic square" returns this
http://www.markbeast.org/mark-beast-666.html
just some historical artifact information to keep in mind

pagan-amulet2.jpg

Its amazing what you can dig up even if its a small piece of information found on a 7 day site

Just push all the dirt away "all the rhetoric" brush it off and consider it for what it is.

Rhetoric is the art of discourse, an art that aims to improve the facility of speakers or writers who attempt to inform, persuade, or motivate particular audiences in specific situations.

This IMO is an example of not throwing the baby out with the bath water

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a matter of fact, I am amazed that the author "don't make the connection" that we are indeed Israel when we fit Israel's descriptions and judgements perfectly.
If we are Israel then who are those people on the eastern coast of the Mediterrenean that so many Muslim nations are trying to destroy?

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
If we are Israel then who are those people on the eastern coast of the Mediterrenean that so many Muslim nations are trying to destroy?

I think you mean western coast, on the east side of the Mediterranean i.e the land of Israel. That's Judah. I'm talking about Israelites, not Jews.