The Hidden Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the strong delusion, that they should believe a lie? I believe that the strong delusion is religion. Calvinism, Catholicism, etc. There are a lot of false religions.
I believe the Doctrines of Grace, Tulip are integral parts Doctrines of the Gospel of Gods Sovereign Grace, so if you reject them, you reject the Gospel

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word "satan" is not explicitly mentioned in this passage

This is an obvious reference to satan since he is the temporary god of this world, an authority he got when Adam bowed his knee to satan in the garden of eden.

Jesus is not yet in full control of this world.

Hebrews 2:8
Thou hast put all things in subjection under His feet. for in that
He put all in subjection under Him, He left nothing that is not put
under Him. But now we see not yet all things put under Him

Reactions: Phil .

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an obvious reference to satan since he is the temporary god of this world, an authority he got when Adam bowed his knee to satan in the garden of eden.

Jesus is not yet in full control of this world.

Hebrews 2:8
Isn’t that the word satan wasn’t in your post what could reasonably be considered to be obvious?

Satan isn’t a temporary God. That might be insulting to God frankly. There’s only one God & God isn’t temporary.

Satan is ego, the separate self of thought. The “knower” of good & bad.

As it’s believed “I’m separate”, it’s simultaneously believed “… and there’s a universe, world, earth, people, I’m breathing”… yada yada. Essentially, that this isn’t heaven already. Then of course the primary motive of the separate self of thoughts is… getting into heaven. But one can no more get into heaven than run to where one is standing. The separate self of thoughts is most notably - never actually present. Believing these “things” (thoughts) is what “bowing the knee to satan” is.

Yes, definitely. Do that. Acknowledge what is subjective as subjective, what is objective as objective, and what is ineffable as ineffable.

(Acknowledge as in for your well-being, not for me or any thing.)

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You reject the Tulip Five Points, even one of them, you reject the Gospel of Gods Grace, sorry

Well, when the future gets here you'll find out the hard way.

Yes, definitely. Do that. Acknowledge what is subjective as subjective, what is objective as objective, and what is ineffable as ineffable.

(Acknowledge as in for your well-being, not for me or any thing.)

Sounds like you reject Hebrews 2:8 as being part of God's Word.

The Lord says in His Word that currently, satan is the god of this world.

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not

Not accepting all of what the Lord says leads to misunderstanding and blindness.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the work of the Holy Spirit to reveal the Gospel unto Christians. Unfortunately, not all are Christians. They appear to be believers, but they are not. They have never come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him. They are what I call counterfeits. Because they are not trusting in Christ to save them, they are void of the Holy Spirit. You can talk to them until the cows come home, but they will not and cannot profess Christ as their savior because they don't posses the Holy Spirit. No faith and trust in Christ, no Holy Spirit, no Holy Spirit, no Gospel, no Gospel, no salvation.
Amen! There are genuine Christians and there are "nominal/pseudo" Christians. There are genuine believers and there are make believers. Either we are trusting 100% in Jesus Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of our salvation or else we are 100% lost. (John 3:18; 10:9; 14:6; Acts 15:7-9; Romans 1:16; 4:5-6; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Ephesians 2:8,9 etc..).

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, when the future gets here you'll find out the hard way.

Sounds like you reject Hebrews 2:8 as being part of God's Word.

The Lord says in His Word that currently, satan is the god of this world.

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not

Not accepting all of what the Lord says leads to misunderstanding and blindness.
Im afraid you are going to find out the hard way, Tulip Truths are the Gospel of Gods Grace