The hope of the thought….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 12:9a (NASB20)
And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” …………..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘for power is perfected in weakness’

Meaning, that when one is at their wits end, it is there, that God’s power will be made manifest… For at one’s wits end, there, where one has no power or ability coming from the self life.. It is there, that one is forced into trusting God, there, where one has no strength, there, will God’s power be made perfect….

Paul, seeing into this truth then could with a joyful heart say;

2 Corinthians 12:9b (NASB20)
………………………Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For this the power of God, dwelling, manifesting itself through one will indeed cause the heart to rejoice in such a deep and real way… For all of this rejoicing because of God’s power being perfected in one, is the fruit of the faith that does believe the word that came forth;

‘My grace is sufficient for you’

Meaning in other words, My love directed towards you personally, with all of My power backing that love, is what you have as yours, if you will but believe and trust My words of life towards you…

It is there, in the inner humble recesses of one’s heart does this faith grow… This lifeline to life itself, it does grow and become the all of one’s existence… This faith, that does come to know and taste its Creator… This heart most assuredly will rejoice, as it becomes the less, and the power of Christ the more…

‘My grace is sufficient’, oh, to have a heart that could see into the depths of this truth… The heart is forced to smile at the prospect of the hope of the thought…

Be blessed in the hope of the thought…

A fellow believer, Not me

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 12:9a (NASB20)
And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” …………..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘for power is perfected in weakness’

Meaning, that when one is at their wits end, it is there, that God’s power will be made manifest… For at one’s wits end, there, where one has no power or ability coming from the self life.. It is there, that one is forced into trusting God, there, where one has no strength, there, will God’s power be made perfect….

Paul, seeing into this truth then could with a joyful heart say;

2 Corinthians 12:9b (NASB20)
………………………Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For this the power of God, dwelling, manifesting itself through one will indeed cause the heart to rejoice in such a deep and real way… For all of this rejoicing because of God’s power being perfected in one, is the fruit of the faith that does believe the word that came forth;

‘My grace is sufficient for you’

Meaning in other words, My love directed towards you personally, with all of My power backing that love, is what you have as yours, if you will but believe and trust My words of life towards you…

It is there, in the inner humble recesses of one’s heart does this faith grow… This lifeline to life itself, it does grow and become the all of one’s existence… This faith, that does come to know and taste its Creator… This heart most assuredly will rejoice, as it becomes the less, and the power of Christ the more…

‘My grace is sufficient’, oh, to have a heart that could see into the depths of this truth… The heart is forced to smile at the prospect of the hope of the thought…

Be blessed in the hope of the thought…

A fellow believer, Not me
Beautiful words of wisdom! I am going to read it again because you make some very valid points....
Pondering and meditating on this.

Reactions: farouk and Not me