The Image of Heaven and Copy of You on Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SelectThis!

AlephBet - The Strong House of God
Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Arnie Manitoba said:
You sir are derailed ..... and scattered all over hells half acre ..... you say you want discussions that focus on one topic .... yet you have 60 posts in 4 days all on different subjects.

Either you are a professional troll or you have a mental disability .... you certainly do not comprehend christianity and you have nothing of value for christianity.

You would be better off on one of those esoteric - symbolism - conspiracy - theory - fruitcake - forums.

Or you could simply dump all the nonsense and become a christian.
As always, I will be sincere with you. Other than my introduction thread, I have 4 threads running, each covering the same topic of symbolism resolved to the root of truth. This thread covers the topic of the image of God as Creation (Genesis 1:27). You can participate if this is your intent.

As for your unloving demeanor, taking the name of Christ requires the character of the name. The fruit is what reveals the individual. As I will continue to point out to you, your mirror is in Galatians 5. Freedom from the law is covered in Galatians 3, which requires faith. Faith is God preparing you for Christ (John 6:65). The fruit that shows up in your own life is covered in Galatians 5. Mark this well.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Patience is defined as a person's threshold of restraint before contempt and anger rears it's ugly head. You were the very first person to post on my introduction thread, before anyone else said a word to me in this place. Here is your welcome post to me on this forum: LINK What is your intent? I say intent, because intent is by design. Intention is simply something someone does naturally from the heart. Are you aware of the seven virtues? If you like, I can outline them for you in a thread.

Again, I'll pray for you. I don't fight my battles. I turn it over to the Lord. As Saul found out from David, digging a pit for another person has a conclusion that is predictable. It's best not to judge or make yourself the judge of another. Live in peace and make peace. Love your neighbors, even your enemies. If you see me as your enemy, you are wrong. I'll include you in my prayers.

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
SelectThis! said:
Do you take the red pill or the blue pill?

I want to start a discussion on a verse found in Matthew 18. If you are a student of Quantum Mechanics and know the concepts of collapsing wave function and entanglement, this thread may interest you a great deal. Before I get to this, questions must be answered by you honestly. I will give you clues with scripture references to help you.

1) Are you a child of God here and is it comparable to a dimly lit reflection in a mirror (1 Corinthians 13:11-13)?
2) Is Earth a refinery and is the Heaven the Heavens (Deuteronomy 4:19-20)?
3) Is Earth a copy of Heaven for a reason (Hebrews 7)?
4) Did fallen beings mix seed with man (Genesis 3, 6 and Jude 1)?
5) Are BOTH the righteous and wicked here together for a reason (Acts 24:15)

Here is your verse to consider:

Matthew 18

[SIZE=.75em]10 [/SIZE]“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Take a very close look at this verse. You are the child here being refined in Egypt. We are called out of Egypt to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, a place were we were already known by God and the Son of God. We must follow a Shepherd that will part the Sea (Nations) and stand on this side as we all cross the Jordan. He remains here until we do. While we are here, we are in bondage to the law (Galatians 3). By faith, we are set free from the Guardian. In the link to the left, I describe the Hebrew tradition to the Guardian found in both Ezekiel 28 (fall of the Guardian-Cherub / Satan) and the rise of the Son of God to save mankind (Ruth 2). In the link, you can read about gleaning the grain from the fields of God to fill your Cor / heart / Homer / 10 Bushels of Grain. We are here to experience the harvest and to reap and sow ourselves.

What am I implying? Look again at the verse. If you are the child here, what will you become when you gain your inheritance? How do you free yourself from the bondage here to reclaim your higher nature above as an Angel facing God?

Matthew 18

[SIZE=.75em]18 [/SIZE]“Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[SIZE=.65em][e][/SIZE] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[SIZE=.65em][f][/SIZE] loosed in heaven.

If you are familiar with quantum entanglement, you may have some idea of how this works. You are bound in Heaven and immersed into the baptism of the waters of life. Why are you experiencing this involution into a copy of heaven? Hebrews 11 tells us.

Hebrews 11

[SIZE=.75em]23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself,now to appear for us in God’s presence.[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own.[/SIZE][SIZE=.75em]26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.[/SIZE]

The copy of heavenly things is here on Earth. We are being refined for eventual release from this captivity. You are the child of God here, but the Angel in the heavens facing God above. The true meaning of baptism is the key to this. You can read this key in 1 Kings 17 with Elijah. Who is Elijah in the New Testament? John the Baptist, come to prepare the way (in the flood of waters and beasts riding in the water). We are the Angels in the Temple of the body (Animal). What is being sacrificed and what is being saved?

Read 1 Kings 17. My next thread will expand how the widow woman's son was raised by going up the stairs to a chamber and then back to the mother's bosom below. This is a picture of baptism, which is our involution and evolution to loose the bonds of the one that fell.

Jude 1

[SIZE=.75em]6 [/SIZE]And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

As Acts 24 says, BOTH the righteous and wicked are here together. One group is here in bondage. One group is here working in the field. We are fishing men out of the waters of the flood. Now, go back and read about the flood and how peace is made when the dove finds a fig leaf from Israel in the last generation. Matthew 24 gives you the signs.

Also, see the signs of Jesus entering as King of Kings into this Temple again: Entering at Passover and Overturning the Moneychanger's Tables and Benches of the Peacemakers. They have no rest. Blessed are the peacemakers. Why?

Isaiah 26 (rising and falling in resurrection from the dead)

[SIZE=.75em]19 [/SIZE]But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

[SIZE=.75em]20 [/SIZE]Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
[SIZE=.75em]21 [/SIZE]See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

The OP of this thread is rather difficult to follow even for someone with a college education.

So, how about summarizing what the OP is about. Can you do that?

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Dodo_David said:
The OP of this thread is rather difficult to follow even for someone with a college education.

So, how about summarizing what the OP is about. Can you do that?
Sure. Anything that God accomplishes by law will reflect the laws we observe in nature. Correspondingly, there is a pattern in creation that has been noted by wise men from all ages. The Hermetic axiom states it this way: As above, so below. In other words, God's image is twofold. We are INSIDE His created image and we are the image of God. Genesis 1:27 stays it twice. We are inside what the Hebrews called the emanation. According to their own perspective, God opened up a void within himself to fill that void with our reality. We are not outside God. We are inside. The image of God is created. It is a copy of the Heavens above. Below, we are the image. We are not to worship the image, as you know. Christ pointed us back to the Father continually.

According to the laws of physics, the entire universe is entangled. According to collapsing wave function, the observer changes the states of matter with choice. What is indeterminate becomes determined by collapsing the wave function of probability. This is easier to see if you imagine the dimensions. What is the shadow of the first dimension? A dot. What is the shadow of the second dimension? A one dimensional line. What is the shadow of the third dimension? Your own 2D shadow. This is the one we see. When you see your shadow, you know it is a dimension lower than you. It is in a slice of the third. Move this concept up one dimension to the fourth dimension. Time is seen by us as a slice, yet we know there must be more. There is a future and a past. The shadow of the 4D timeline is the moment of 'now' we experience. What is the 5D reality then?

The fifth dimension is a probability space. The observer collapses a probability (Shadow / Choice) into the timeline, which then collapses the timeline into our changing states of matter (3D). God is an observer as well. We are known fully (1 Corinthians 13). We will come to know God fully, but in time (as in a mirror / image). We must experience the ENTIRE story that is being told. You must be born again. Matter has entropy because it is information driven (WORD). The original Heaven above is the true reality of Spirit. We are in the catalyst (image) for God's letters (Aleph Bet) and Word (Bet Nun / Son). Aleph Bet is Strong House and Bet Nun is House of Seed (DNA). Mother is Aleph (Strong) MEM (Waters). She is the one birthing the new creation. Again, inside God.

Who are you in this?

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

You are the child below (above the Angel) being taught before you are released into the Kingdom. Faith, Hope and Love.

Faith is collapsing wave function, or determining the choice. Hope is what our birth brings. Love is the point of it all.

You must have faith in God or you cannot determine what is indeterminate. God requires our faith.

IBeMe

Jun 17, 2013
SelectThis: If you are familiar with quantum entanglement, you may have some idea of how this works.
This is Huston ... come in please .... repeat ... this is Huston ... come in please ... I think we lost contact ...

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
SelectThis! said:
According to the laws of physics, the entire universe is entangled. .
According to the laws of psychiatry .... your entire mind is entangled
And it is easy to prove using simple mathematics and logic
1. Count the number of your followers
2. Count the number of your detractors

Observe the results and you must come to one of two conclusions:
1. You are correct and everybody else is insane**
2. You are insane** and everybody else is correct.

**Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
This Ad Hominem notification is brought to you courtesy of Albert Einstein

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Arnie Manitoba said:
According to the laws of psychiatry .... your entire mind is entangled
And it is easy to prove using simple mathematics and logic
1. Count the number of your followers
2. Count the number of your detractors

Observe the results and you must come to one of two conclusions:
1. You are correct and everybody else is insane**
2. You are insane** and everybody else is correct.

**Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
This Ad Hominem notification is brought to you courtesy of Albert Einstein
This is how I see things for myself from scripture. The world will hate those who follow truth.

Galatians 5 speaks of the fruit of the Spirit and how to know if the Spirit of God is present in the heart. It is very clear. Jude 1 then speaks of this same idea as an opposite comparison.

"For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord."

The name can be taken in vain. To take the name of Christ, we must take the character. This is exemplified when we humble our hearts and look toward God fully knowing our own sinful nature. I cannot judge anyone but myself according to scripture. Again, it's the idea of a copy and image we see ourselves in. We are all dividing the light from the darkness. Both must be present for us to see the truth. We are all sinners for sure, but the nature of the image and copy of Heaven allows us to rise to new life. I will not sink to a lower character, even if others present a reflection I do not like. I will only continue to shine the light with scripture to reveal the shadow that follows the heart everywhere. We can run, but the shadow follows close behind. The trick is to remove the shadow with more light. Eventually, it shines from every angle. No more shadows. It's a choice we all have. Either we rise to Galatians 5 and the fruit the Spirit offers, or we squander the opportunity by thoughts, words and deeds.

Revelation 22

3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

I have been around on these forums long enough to see through a veil or two. It's not too late for any of us to repent. Time is running out. Confession is made with the mounh and God knows our hearts. Our words reveal our hearts.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.[d] 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

Remember, the image is a mirror. The evil queen eventually saw herself clearly in the image.

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Ecclesiastes 12

Remember him—before the silver cord is severed,
and the golden bowl is broken;

before the pitcher is shattered at the spring,
and the wheel broken at the well,

and the dust returns to the ground it came from,

and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
SelectThis! said:
This is how I see things for myself from scripture. .
You have over 70 lengthy posts in just over 4 days

They are fragmented and confused as to meaning

You have been asked several times to give a breif summary of what the heck it is you want

You decline and hide behind another lengthy copy and paste from your junk drawer

Another quote for you

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
Albert Einstein

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Arnie Manitoba said:
You have over 70 lengthy posts in just over 4 days

They are fragmented and confused as to meaning

You have been asked several times to give a breif summary of what the heck it is you want

You decline and hide behind another lengthy copy and paste from your junk drawer

Another quote for you

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
Albert Einstein
The topic of the thread is how we see ourselves by the image God creates. Either we are humble and reflect the fruit of the Spirit, or we are full of pride and treat others with behavior that is devoid of humble deportment. I will continue to point you back to the Father.

Matthew 7

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Scripture is a mirror. My heart is continually looking for shadows in my own heart. Shine a light if I wish a dark room lit. The shadow still follows me. Shine more light. Eventually, no shadow will be seen. Just light. Darkness flees from the light.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

There are other threads you can participate in if it makes you feel more comfortable. If you want to discuss part of the thread, simply quote a section and ask a question with humility, treating the author of the thread with kindness by preserving dignity. Do unto others.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
SelectThis! said:
The topic of the thread is how we see ourselves by the image God creates. Either we are humble and reflect the fruit of the Spirit, or we are full of pride and treat others with behavior that is devoid of humble deportment. I will continue to point you back to the Father.

I have always been pointed to The father

Then a troll like you comes along trying to point everyone to your perverted gospel of symbolism

All I am doing is feeding you

I feed trolls

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Arnie Manitoba said:
I have always been pointed to The father

Then a troll like you comes along trying to point everyone to your perverted gospel of symbolism

All I am doing is feeding you

I feed trolls
Troll defines is this: "a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion." WIKIPEDIA

The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy. Counterfeit truth is a mirror image of real truth. This is what a thief does to twist words. You can see it it the words of a Builder who rejects the Chief Cornerstone.

-Aliester Crowley (Freemason who rejected the Chief Cornerstone) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

-Jesus (The Cornerstone) said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

We reveal ourselves and our hearts by our thoughts, words and deeds. As a Christian, it is my obligation to show the truth of what this message of faith is all about. We are all sinners here in this water of baptism. We are immersed in the waters of life to repent and reject the mark of the Beast, which is selfishness.

2 Timothy 3 reveals what produces this fruit of the animal nature of man. We choose to become what we love. That choice is reflected in the Spirit we choose to follow.

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

There are 18 items here. 6+6+6. He says, "Mark this."

I have little doubt God brings us here for a reason. There are no mistakes in life. Events happen for a reason and He is working in the hearts of us here. Can you see the reflection in the mirror yet?

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
SelectThis! said:
2 Timothy 3 reveals what produces this fruit of the animal nature of man. We choose to become what we love. That choice is reflected in the Spirit we choose to follow.

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

There are 18 items here. 6+6+6. He says, "Mark this."
You've used this translation from the NIV at least 3 times now erroneously. 2 Timothy 3:1 does not say 'Mark this'. The Greek says 'Be knowing this'. So your attempt to link this verse with the mark of the beast is really nothing more than sloppy exegesis.

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
You've used this translation from the NIV at least 3 times now erroneously. 2 Timothy 3:1 does not say 'Mark this'. The Greek says 'Be knowing this'. So your attempt to link this verse with the mark of the beast is really nothing more than sloppy exegesis.
The fruit of knowledge is to KNOW. The usage of the work mark, or marking, is the same as to know or be known. When God marks us with the Spirit, we are fully known. Similarly, when we are marked with pride and selfishness, we are known as the thief. God's will is to give and knowledge must never be taken. The fruit of knowledge is what it expresses by words, thoughts and deeds. Mark is accurate to the concept of knowing and being known.

1 Corinthians 13

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

In Hebrew, the word know is knowledge, as in Adam having knowledge (union of seed / grain) with Eve. The lexicon says this: "To have an intimate relationship with another person, an idea or an experience." It is the Hebrew letter root dal ayan. Dal is the tent door and ayan is the eye. The eye is a grain in Hebrew that is either open and grows as a plant or is closed and remains a seed. It makes the word Kinsman from the root, or a relative that is known.

The word Mark is Aleph Tav. This is very significant if you know what it implies. It is not so much a word in the Torah, but a mark of Christ on scripture.

See this video: LINK to YOUTUBE

Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew. Tav is the last.

Revelation 1

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come,the Almighty.”

The Alpha and Omega is the first and last letter.

This all very basic Christian belief and can be verified anywhere you look. I believe and have faith in Christ and the Father that sent Him. That's my statement of faith.

Perhaps you can give your statement of faith rather than denying mine.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
SelectThis! said:
The fruit of knowledge is to KNOW. The usage of the work mark, or marking, is the same as to know or be known. When God marks us with the Spirit, we are fully known. Similarly, when we are marked with pride and selfishness, we are known as the thief. God's will is to give and knowledge must never be taken. The fruit of knowledge is what it expresses by words, thoughts and deeds. Mark is accurate to the concept of knowing and being known.

1 Corinthians 13

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

In Hebrew, the word know is knowledge, as in Adam having knowledge (union of seed / grain) with Eve. The lexicon says this: "To have an intimate relationship with another person, an idea or an experience." It is the Hebrew letter root dal ayan. Dal is the tent door and ayan is the eye. The eye is a grain in Hebrew that is either open and grows as a plant or is closed and remains a seed. It makes the word Kinsman from the root, or a relative that is known.

The word Mark is Aleph Tav. This is very significant if you know what it implies. It is not so much a word in the Torah, but a mark of Christ on scripture.

See this video: LINK to YOUTUBE

Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew. Tav is the last.

Revelation 1

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come,the Almighty.”

The Alpha and Omega is the first and last letter.

This all very basic Christian belief and can be verified anywhere you look. I believe and have faith in Christ and the Father that sent Him. That's my statement of faith.

Perhaps you can give your statement of faith rather than denying mine.
Mark in Hebrew is actually aleph vav tav (Genesis 4:15), or tav vav (Ezekiel 9:6), not aleph tav.

More sloppy exegesis?

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Mark in Hebrew is actually aleph vav tav (Genesis 4:15), or tav vav (Ezekiel 9:6), not aleph tav.

More sloppy exegesis?
The verses you are covering are listed here: LINK

What I said is correct. QUOTE:

YAHUAH יְהֹוָה said אָמַר to him, Therefore כֵּן whosoever slays הָרַג Qayin קַיִן, vengeance shall be taken נָקַם on him sevenfold שִׁבְעָתַיִם. And YAHUAH יְהֹוָה set שׂוּם a mark אוֺת upon Qayin קַיִן, lest בִּלְתִּי any finding מָצָא him should kill נָכָה him.
Bere’shiyth (Genesis) 4:15
Here the Hebrew word is owth (אוֺת), spelled Aleph-vav-tav, which is to say the Aleph Tav, attached to one another by the vav – the nail. We saw a similar connection in the construction of the modern Aleph(where two yods are connected by the vav), and the meaning here is similar. The name for the sign or mark that rescues Qayin from being slain by his brothers and sisters is the divine Aleph Tav fixed with the nail of Vav; the sign itself was the Tav. [There is a similar connection found in the name David (דוד). Here the dalet (meaning the door or doorway) is connected to the dalet (again the door) by means of the vav(the nail).