The Image of Heaven and Copy of You on Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SelectThis!

AlephBet - The Strong House of God
Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Do you take the red pill or the blue pill?

I want to start a discussion on a verse found in Matthew 18. If you are a student of Quantum Mechanics and know the concepts of collapsing wave function and entanglement, this thread may interest you a great deal. Before I get to this, questions must be answered by you honestly. I will give you clues with scripture references to help you.

1) Are you a child of God here and is it comparable to a dimly lit reflection in a mirror (1 Corinthians 13:11-13)?
2) Is Earth a refinery and is the Heaven the Heavens (Deuteronomy 4:19-20)?
3) Is Earth a copy of Heaven for a reason (Hebrews 7)?
4) Did fallen beings mix seed with man (Genesis 3, 6 and Jude 1)?
5) Are BOTH the righteous and wicked here together for a reason (Acts 24:15)

Here is your verse to consider:

Matthew 18

[SIZE=.75em]10 [/SIZE]“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Take a very close look at this verse. You are the child here being refined in Egypt. We are called out of Egypt to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, a place were we were already known by God and the Son of God. We must follow a Shepherd that will part the Sea (Nations) and stand on this side as we all cross the Jordan. He remains here until we do. While we are here, we are in bondage to the law (Galatians 3). By faith, we are set free from the Guardian. In the link to the left, I describe the Hebrew tradition to the Guardian found in both Ezekiel 28 (fall of the Guardian-Cherub / Satan) and the rise of the Son of God to save mankind (Ruth 2). In the link, you can read about gleaning the grain from the fields of God to fill your Cor / heart / Homer / 10 Bushels of Grain. We are here to experience the harvest and to reap and sow ourselves.

What am I implying? Look again at the verse. If you are the child here, what will you become when you gain your inheritance? How do you free yourself from the bondage here to reclaim your higher nature above as an Angel facing God?

Matthew 18

[SIZE=.75em]18 [/SIZE]“Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[SIZE=.65em][e][/SIZE] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[SIZE=.65em][f][/SIZE] loosed in heaven.

If you are familiar with quantum entanglement, you may have some idea of how this works. You are bound in Heaven and immersed into the baptism of the waters of life. Why are you experiencing this involution into a copy of heaven? Hebrews 11 tells us.

Hebrews 11

[SIZE=.75em]23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself,now to appear for us in God’s presence.[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own.[/SIZE][SIZE=.75em]26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.[/SIZE]

The copy of heavenly things is here on Earth. We are being refined for eventual release from this captivity. You are the child of God here, but the Angel in the heavens facing God above. The true meaning of baptism is the key to this. You can read this key in 1 Kings 17 with Elijah. Who is Elijah in the New Testament? John the Baptist, come to prepare the way (in the flood of waters and beasts riding in the water). We are the Angels in the Temple of the body (Animal). What is being sacrificed and what is being saved?

Read 1 Kings 17. My next thread will expand how the widow woman's son was raised by going up the stairs to a chamber and then back to the mother's bosom below. This is a picture of baptism, which is our involution and evolution to loose the bonds of the one that fell.

Jude 1

[SIZE=.75em]6 [/SIZE]And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

As Acts 24 says, BOTH the righteous and wicked are here together. One group is here in bondage. One group is here working in the field. We are fishing men out of the waters of the flood. Now, go back and read about the flood and how peace is made when the dove finds a fig leaf from Israel in the last generation. Matthew 24 gives you the signs.

Also, see the signs of Jesus entering as King of Kings into this Temple again: Entering at Passover and Overturning the Moneychanger's Tables and Benches of the Peacemakers. They have no rest. Blessed are the peacemakers. Why?

Isaiah 26 (rising and falling in resurrection from the dead)

[SIZE=.75em]19 [/SIZE]But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

[SIZE=.75em]20 [/SIZE]Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
[SIZE=.75em]21 [/SIZE]See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Are you able to put what you want to say into two or three sentences, or is this really all about following you down a rabbit trail?

williemac

Apr 29, 2012
Canada
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Are you able to put what you want to say into two or three sentences, or is this really all about following you down a rabbit trail?
I have a friend who has a very high I. Q., close to genius level. When he speaks, he goes on and on and on, mostly talking and doing very little listening. This person seems very intelligent as well, but I see a similarity, in that he jumps all over the place. I think he is trying to put a lifetime (or long time) of study into a few words. The irony is that the posts are long and packed with connecting ideas that will make the 'average' person's head swim. His perspective is intriguing, however. But his point gets a little blurred in translation, from this "average" head's view. :rolleyes: cheers

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Find the milk in other threads.

williemac said:
I have a friend who has a very high I. Q., close to genius level. When he speaks, he goes on and on and on, mostly talking and doing very little listening. This person seems very intelligent as well, but I see a similarity, in that he jumps all over the place. I think he is trying to put a lifetime (or long time) of study into a few words. The irony is that the posts are long and packed with connecting ideas that will make the 'average' person's head swim. His perspective is intriguing, however. But his point gets a little blurred in translation, from this "average" head's view. :rolleyes: cheers
You have open eyes and ears. This thread will be made clear with a broader map of the territory. I need to do a few more related topics to build ground. Just add water and shine a light. It grows on you if the soil is good.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
williemac said:
High IQ is not necessarily an indication of a sound mind. :rolleyes:

SelectThis! said:
Meat is not rambling and an unclear focus.

SelectThis! said:
This thread will be made clear with a broader map of the territory. I need to do a few more related topics to build ground. Just add water and shine a light. It grows on you if the soil is good.
Why not start with the conclusion(s) and build a case from there? We are not infants. There's a very good chance I have been in this longer (and deeper) than you have.

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
High IQ is not necessarily an indication of a sound mind. :rolleyes:

Meat is not rambling and an unclear focus.

Why not start with the conclusion(s) and build a case from there? We are not infants. There's a very good chance I have been in this longer (and deeper) than you have.
I will patiently extend the invitation to you that has already been extended. Make peace and speak to the subject. I cannot wait to hear your deeper responses with scripture references and your own conclusions. Take any slice of meat you wish.

Confucius agrees with you: “Food can never be too clean, meat can never be sliced too thin”

I would be glad to discuss any of the slices with you if you will only discuss the topic and not your bias from past experiences in life.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
SelectThis! said:
I will patiently extend the invitation to you that has already been extended. Make peace and speak to the subject. I cannot wait to hear your deeper responses with scripture references and your own conclusions. Take any slice of meat you wish.

Confucius agrees with you: “Food can never be too clean, meat can never be sliced too thin”

I would be glad to discuss any of the slices with you if you will only discuss the topic and not your bias from past experiences in life.
Like I said before: state your conclusions and support them. I'm not interested in following you down the rabbit hole.

williemac

Apr 29, 2012
Canada
SelectThis! said:

You have open eyes and ears. This thread will be made clear with a broader map of the territory. I need to do a few more related topics to build ground. Just add water and shine a light. It grows on you if the soil is good.
How very patronizing. :wacko: Has it occurred to you that you might also learn something here? just saying... ;) blessings

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
williemac said:
How very patronizing. :wacko: Has it occurred to you that you might also learn something here? just saying... ;) blessings
This seems to be a good forum so far. I have learned a great deal already from those who have replied to the subject of the threads I have participated in.

This particular user has been following me around each thread trying to derail the subject with condescension and bias by using argument ad hominem repeatedly. My answer was appropriate to the previous conversations and the invitation to speak to the subject is always open. I have made it clear, although you may not have read the previous threads. I should have prefaced my comments with some context.

Still, my comments were appropriate. This is a big forum. He can complain or participate. If this thread is too complex, then take a bite of one part and speak to the subject. Bias and condescension only cause division. Peacemakers seek the fruit of the Spirit. Milk or meat, there are choices for all of us at this table. Ad Hominem is not one of them.

Like I said before: state your conclusions and support them. I'm not interested in following you down the rabbit hole.
Conclusions are stated and supported. You have the freedom to speak to the subject or simply read the thread and move on. Being divisive is not an option if you wish to claim the fruit of the Spirit. I'll remind you again, as I did in all the rest of the threads you have derailed.

Galatians 5

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Ad Hominem is not a good way to communicate. It is divisive.

I don't mind giving you these tips for good communication. As it says in the book of Titus:

Titus 2

15 These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you.

What things?

Check the next chapter...

10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. 11 You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.

Back to the thread topic. Why is Titus reminding us of this? The same as the topic of the thread. If you care to read it, Christ died to set us free from division. We should be edifying each other with truth and not building up the body. Seek peace instead. I can only speak the truth to you. The rest is yours.

Titus 2

11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. 12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, 13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

I am eager to discuss the topic. Maybe I am alone here.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
SelectThis! said:
I am eager to discuss the topic. Maybe I am alone here.
You are eager to 'discuss' the topic on your terms.

SelectThis! said:
Ad Hominem is not a good way to communicate. It is divisive.
The spirit divides between the soul and spirit; between the wheat and the chaff. Evading my sensible requests is not a good way to communicate.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
SelectThis! said:
This particular user has been following me around each thread trying to derail the subject with condescension and bias by using argument ad hominem repeatedly.
Nobody following you around

The truth is you have dumped 50 of your nonsense posts here in 3 days

Your theology comes from the new age twilight zone

Where are all the moderators ?

Must have taken the weekend off

Send this guy packing .... like all the other forums did.

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Arnie Manitoba said:
Nobody following you around

The truth is you have dumped 50 of your nonsense posts here in 3 days

Your theology comes from the new age twilight zone

Where are all the moderators ?

Must have taken the weekend off

Send this guy packing .... like all the other forums did.
The forum is setup to discuss the topics posted by peaceful users. Ad Hominem is a fallacy. Not only have I seen the other user, I have seen you show up at each thread. I will continue to give you a blessing and show you some truth. Read the last thread and quotes from Galatians and Titus. They are valuable to calm your heart and bring peace.

I forgive you and ask you to please stop derailing my threads. The subject awaits. Pick a part to discuss, then use kindness and genteelness to discuss, just as many other users have already done. If you disagree, this is the part of debate where you can let your light shine. Don't hind it under a bushel of bias and condescension. Make peace and speak truth.

Theology is a box we keep God in. He is trying to take us out of that box. As always, you are in my prayers.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
SelectThis! said:
Theology is a box we keep God in. He is trying to take us out of that box. As always, you are in my prayers.
Sound doctrine is an anchor that keeps lambs on the straight and narrow, and keeps them from being devoured by wolves in sheep's clothing who claim to want to help sheep escape a confining box called doctrine (Ye shall not die, for GOD knows that in the day you eat you will be as GOD).

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Sound doctrine is an anchor that keeps lambs on the straight and narrow, and keeps them from being devoured by wolves in sheep's clothing who claim to want to help sheep escape a confining box called doctrine (Ye shall not die, for GOD knows that in the day you eat you will be as GOD).
Good post. You are quoting, of course, from Genesis 3. Is Adam the root of the trouble, or was it Eve? Both? Neither? How, then, do you see the rest of scripture and the Lord of the Old Testament? What is the identity of the Lord and is he good in your view? How do you contrast this the Lord Jesus in the New Testament?

I ask these questions because I have met many different people online. Many of them see the Lord of the OT as an evil being. Many see Paul as the deceiver sent by Rome. I do not hold either of these views.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
SelectThis! said:
This is common ground then. What do you see in the OP as error? What scriptures can you reference to back this up? I knock on your door for bread.
You posted a scattered, unfocused OP and I asked if you could put what you were trying to say into 2 or 3 sentences. You responded with an ad hominem (snicker :lol: ) implication that I am a babe incapable of eating meat. I think your attitude is the problem.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Satan is the master of confusion and deception,He mixes lies with the truth to destroy his adversaries.

Jesus spoke in parables so that all could understand. B)

SelectThis!

Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
You posted a scattered, unfocused OP and I asked if you could put what you were trying to say into 2 or 3 sentences. You responded with an ad hominem (snicker :lol: ) implication that I am a babe incapable of eating meat. I think your attitude is the problem.
1 Peter 5

6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, 7 casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.9 Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world. 10 And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. 11 To him be the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Again, I'll be praying for you to see the truth of the matter. Instead of derailing threads, maybe you could speak to the subject with peace and love in your heart.

Galatians 5

[SIZE=.75em]13 For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14 For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]15 But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another.[/SIZE]

As you read the OP, consider what the High Priest did to set us free. Taking the name in vain is taking it without the character that goes with the name.

God Bless

Pelaides said:
Satan is the master of confusion and deception,He mixes lies with the truth to destroy his adversaries.

Jesus spoke in parables so that all could understand. B)

I think scripture teaches that those with pride cannot see the truth behind the parable. They are blinded to it. The reason parables are used is so that only the mind that is prepared can see into the mystery. This is why so many miss what is right there under the words. Pride is a horrible thing to keep in the heart. We become what we love.

“And the disciples came, and said unto Him, Why do you speak unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto YOU to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but unto them it is NOT given.” Matt 13:10-11

See this link: LINK

All knowledge must be given by God. It cannot be taken. The thief takes.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
SelectThis! said:
Again, I'll be praying for you to see the truth of the matter. Instead of derailing threads, maybe you could speak to the subject with peace and love in your heart.

You sir are derailed ..... and scattered all over hells half acre ..... you say you want discussions that focus on one topic .... yet you have 60 posts in 4 days all on different subjects.

Either you are a professional troll or you have a mental disability .... you certainly do not comprehend christianity and you have nothing of value for christianity.

You would be better off on one of those esoteric - symbolism - conspiracy - theory - fruitcake - forums.

Or you could simply dump all the nonsense and become a christian.