The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is fine if you want to live in a dream world that is fine...
Oh boo hoo is isn't my fault....You did not have to hear speech after speech from Trump saying it is not my fault!..Trump made it right, even in middle of Covid.
And if JimB is your guru, not much hope for you.

Really? Trump didn't have speech after speech where he said it was this person's fault or that person's fault? Maybe we are living in different worlds because Trump played the blame game in just about every speech he had.

Never said that JimB was my guru, but I can use something he said if I agree with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim B

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? Trump didn't have speech after speech where he said it was this person's fault or that person's fault? Maybe we are living in different worlds because Trump played the blame game in just about every speech he had.

Never said that JINB was my guru, but I can use something he said if I agree with it.
Trump was the greatest President to ever step foot in the White House period.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet, there are still over 9k drilling leases that are sitting there collecting dust that Biden has allowed.

Why aren't the companies drilling? I'm not saying it is all the company's fault, there is a lot of red tape with endangered species and such, but they are there.

That was temporary and has been rescinded from what my research has shown.

Here, this may be an interesting read. Admittedly, I haven't read it all: Biden Administration to Restart Oil, Gas Leasing on Public Lands - Center for Biological Diversity
Thank You for sharing.

I understand the climate change argument whether I agree or disagree.
But until we have the changes necessary in place to transition, we have to be able to ween off the excess, not the necessities.
I wish we all were using Tesla's technology and using the free energy that surrounds us everyday. But it holds no profit like engines that run on water.
They destroyed their research, their labratories and assasinated those that would make us cleaner and freer.

There is room for compromise, but I don't think we have to cause a lot of death and suffering to find it.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Never said that JINB was my guru, but I can use something he said if I agree with it.

Did you notice they could not hardly get people to come to biden's rallies.....and we were booming with Trump no need to blame.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what I understand between a semi-automatic gun and an automatic is, with one you have to keep pulling the trigger (semi) and the other keeps firing as long as your holding the trigger down (auto)

That is correct. However, the AR-15 can be modified to be an automatic weapon.

What's the difference if you have a quick trigger finger?

No one has that fast of a trigger finger to shoot as many rounds as an automatic weapon.

And if they passed a law that AR-15 could no longer be sold, do you believe kids and criminals could not get access to them the same way it's against the law to sell and purchase fentynal?

A criminal can get anything they want for the most part, but the less the general public has them, the fewer kids will have access to them. i o believe that.

And if that criminal comes after you with an AR-15 shouldn't you have the right to defend yourself with at least the same weapon they have?

I can still defend myself with a handgun and depending on the circumstances, may have the advantage.

First remove the weapons from the criminals, then maybe we can talk about a compromise.
Otherwise it just doesn't make sense.

As I said, it is my opinion and you have yours. We can both express our opinions, right?

Frankly I don't trust government. They proved themselves unworthy of the people during the plandemic.
So much emtional and social, economic and financial damage.
Never should of happened. We're better than that.

We see things differently, that's for sure. I would never call it a plandemic and saw the effects of Covid firsthand with every Covid+ patient that I transported. My first time seeing it was a dead 47-year-old woman who died sitting on the edge of her bed. She was healthy two weeks beforehand and then went downhill very fast. This was at the beginning of the pandemic.

hose of us who live in less congested areas (I basically live in the woods) compared to those who had to live in the cities, it wasn't quite so stressful.

I live in a small city in between two larger cities. Life wasn't stressful here outside of work for me.

The science was a great big pharma scam and Fauci led it.

I disagree, but I'm sure you knew I would. That's okay though.

They want us to live in fear so they can control us.

And yet, I don't live in fear, so maybe I am not going to be controlled.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you notice they could not hardly get people to come to biden's rallies.....and we were booming with Trump no need to blame.

You're going to drag that out?

We were in the middle of a pandemic. Biden didn't invite a lot of people to his rallies and those that were there were in socially distanced seats. He was playing it safe, rather than having huge events. I cannot blame him.

Reactions: Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump was the greatest President to ever step foot in the White House period.

When was the "White House period"?

Trump will be in jail sometime soon for violating the US Constitution and interfering with a free and fair election (which he lost).

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hardly anyone comes to Trump's rallies any more. They've seen the light!

President Biden isn't a circus clown like Trump. He doesn't need fawning idiots cheering when he mocks handicapped people!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is an excellent President, leading us through very difficult times (created by Trump). Trump was, is, and always will be a liar and a criminal.

Reactions: charity

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You for sharing.

You're welcome!

I understand the climate change argument whether I agree or disagree

As do I, but I am not as militant about it as others are. I believe that it is the natural course of the earth as well as and this may seem way out there, but the building of so many commercial buildings and housing. We need roads to be able to get to them and the asphalt reflects the sun back up instead of allowing the earth to absorb it.

It's just a thought that I had and not sure how true it may be.

But until we have the changes necessary in place to transition, we have to be able to ween off the excess, not the necessities.

I agree, but we have to start somewhere and there are way too many people not willing to start. Some are just not willing to give up on the money that fossil fuel makes them.

They destroyed their research, their labratories and assasinated those that would make us cleaner and freer.

I will have to research this more. For now, I will agree to disagree.

There is room for compromise, but I don't think we have to cause a lot of death and suffering to find it.

I agree. There needs to be a way forward, but as I mentioned above some just aren't willing.

It was nice chatting with you all. However, it is evening now and I have work tomorrow. Want time to relax, eat dinner and unwind. So Ia m going to go now.

Reactions: Ziggy

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're going to drag that out?

We were in the middle of a pandemic. Biden didn't invite a lot of people to his rallies and those that were there were in socially distanced seats. He was playing it safe, rather than having huge events. I cannot blame him.
Bunch of cowards lead by a coward

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
'I exhort therefore, that, first of all,
supplications, prayers, intercessions,
and giving of thanks,
be made for all men;