The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The insanity of the Right to own Guns, is the title of this thread.
But it's ok to groom your children to be converted into sex toys for adults.
It's ok to release criminals and lock up law abiding citizens.
It's ok to allow weapons and drugs to flow through a border jeopardizing peoples lives,
while being accused of being criminals for owning legal guns.
It's ok to allow adults to parade their "pride" in the streets even if it includes nudity,
while at the same time someone going pee in the middle of the night behind a building can be arrested for indescent exposure.
And it's ok to pass executive orders which don't allow parents to raise their children how they see fit.
It's ok to have your children bodily modified (removing penises and breasts) without parental consent.
But you can't get an aspirin from the hospital unless your an admitted patient.

And they say it's insane to want to keep the right to bear arms?

I think the world has gone insane and there's nothing we can really do about it.
In the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, Lot didn't go out preaching to the crowds about their indecency.
The bible says that that righteous man vexed his own soul.

2Pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
2Pe 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
2Pe 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
2Pe 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
2Pe 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
2Pe 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
2Pe 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

I don't know what's causing the shift in humanity. All I know is that time is short.
Perhaps the days of Noah have passed us by and the days of Sodom are upon us.
Either way, God will make a way.
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations.
Even so that means taking vengence into your own hands.
Vengence belongs to the Lord, but defending oneself is in your own hands.

There is a difference between defence and vengence.
We need to defend the children from the offences that are coming against them.
They have become the targets of a world gone insane.

Pray for the Children
Hugs

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know what's causing the shift in humanity.
It would appear that a portion of Revelation 12 is being (or has been) fulfilled. Satan and his evil angels are now on earth and engaged in corrupting humanity, particularly the Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten children. Biden is literally destroying America, and the same thing is happening throughout the Western world. The free nations are being systematically destroyed by their elites as well as the WEF, UN, WHO, EU, etc.

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the OP is for the crazy gun "laws" in the USA!
Those “ crazy gun laws” are called the constitution specifically the second amendment which says the right to keep and bear arm shall not be infringed. Easy solution for those who don’t like guns don’t have one, but in America the fear of some does not mean others have to obey their opinions.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Multiple people shot California church in Laguna Woods Orange County one person detained casualties | Daily Mail Online

Buffalo shooter targeted Black neighborhood, officials say

These MASS murders, and MANY more that we see on a regular basis, shows that it is both UNBIBLICAL and UNCHRISTIAN for anyone, especially if the are followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, to own any form of weapon!

The US Constitution that allows for this is VERY WRONG!
The Constitution is not wrong, and we'll be needing those guns now more than ever when the communist liberals wage war on us for Roe vs. Wade being overturned.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The insanity of the Right to own Guns, is the title of this thread.
But it's ok to groom your children to be converted into sex toys for adults.
It's ok to release criminals and lock up law abiding citizens.
It's ok to allow weapons and drugs to flow through a border jeopardizing peoples lives,
while being accused of being criminals for owning legal guns.
It's ok to allow adults to parade their "pride" in the streets even if it includes nudity,
while at the same time someone going pee in the middle of the night behind a building can be arrested for indescent exposure.
And it's ok to pass executive orders which don't allow parents to raise their children how they see fit.
It's ok to have your children bodily modified (removing penises and breasts) without parental consent.
But you can't get an aspirin from the hospital unless your an admitted patient.

And they say it's insane to want to keep the right to bear arms?

I think the world has gone insane and there's nothing we can really do about it.
In the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, Lot didn't go out preaching to the crowds about their indecency.
The bible says that that righteous man vexed his own soul.

2Pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
2Pe 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
2Pe 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
2Pe 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
2Pe 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
2Pe 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
2Pe 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

I don't know what's causing the shift in humanity. All I know is that time is short.
Perhaps the days of Noah have passed us by and the days of Sodom are upon us.
Either way, God will make a way.
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations.
Even so that means taking vengence into your own hands.
Vengence belongs to the Lord, but defending oneself is in your own hands.

There is a difference between defence and vengence.
We need to defend the children from the offences that are coming against them.
They have become the targets of a world gone insane.

Pray for the Children
Hugs
Amen sister, it's the return of Sodom and Gomorrah all over again.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Earth has become 'Bizarro World' where everything is topsy-turvy..:)

View attachment 23817
It's by design.
It's difficult to wrap your mind around the idea that there are extremely evil people in the world that will do anything to have everything.
But first they have to destroy everything we believe is truth. All normalcy, all traditions.
And instead of the people coming together as one, everyone is scattered in their own confusion.
Babylon.
Only when we the people have no power, even over our own deep rooted beliefs, will they be able to walk in unopposed and rule us all.

Scary times we're living in for sure.
Thank God we have a Rock to stand on in the storm.
Hugs

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..there are extremely evil people in the world that will do anything to have everything.
But first they have to destroy everything we believe is truth. All normalcy, all traditions..

Yes, the ringleaders are politicians and in a perfect world people would only vote for the sensible ones, I can still hardly believe the majority of the American people lost their marbles and voted for Biden!

obi-wan.jpg

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the ringleaders are politicians and in a perfect world people would only vote for the sensible ones, I can still hardly believe the majority of the American people lost their marbles and voted for Biden!

View attachment 23822
I don't believe they did.
And then again...
I believe there is a reason for everything.
Maybe what is happening needs to happen, so people will begin to wake up.
Sometimes telling them isn't enough, you have to show them.

Hugs

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 23822
The election was stolen Trump was the real winner and everyone knows it.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..I believe there is a reason for everything.
Maybe what is happening needs to happen, so people will begin to wake up.
Sometimes telling them isn't enough, you have to show them..

Problem is, the lefties LURV Biden to bits and he can do no wrong by them..:)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could be..:)
Don points to a suspicious late Michigan voting spike for Biden-

View attachment 23829
I posted a thread hmmm.. I think it's in current events.
The Documentary 2000 Mules.
It's about an hour and a half, there are some breaks in it you can just fast forward through,
and watch it for yourself and decide.

Reactions: Grailhunter
Status
Not open for further replies.