The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
News flash: Republicans have blocked a domestic terrorism bill that would have opened debate on difficult questions surrounding hate crimes and gun safety.

Perhaps when one of their family members are murdered in cold blood they might "change their tune" but until then, Satan is clearly controlling them.

The democrats have a tendency to sneak their initiatives in on such bills.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those are the facts....prove me wrong

I wrote this to you earlier: This is just garbage. Why would I want to discuss any of this with you? Your mind is closed. You have accepted Satan's lies.

Are you incapable of understanding what I wrote?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not excommunicated.....barred from receiving communion....due to her position on murdering babies.

Correction: due to her position on giving women the legal right to make their own medical decisions. Another of Satan's lies that you have swallowed hook, line, and sinker.

You're clearly under the control of the devil, buddy!

John 8:44, "You people are from your father the devil, and you want to do what your father desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies." You are clearly one of those people.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is a Republican, which is meant to be Conservative, and yet he is known for his women other than his wife! He is also on record making some really freaky and disgusting remarks about his own daughter! What a CREEP!

Ya, know I have to agree on the womanizing thing and probably more....better than a party that votes with Satan on every turn. There has never been a president that include God more in his time in office or his campaign....campaign rallies. If the democrats did that they would lose voters....that has already been said.
I posted a discussion on utopia on this thread.....if you are looking for a perfect politician to vote for....you are not going to vote.
And I do not think that Christ is going to run for office.
Is Christianity about forgiveness? Your call.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya, know I have to agree on the womanizing thing and probably more....better than a party that votes with Satan on every turn. There has never been a president that include God more in his time in office or his campaign....campaign rallies. If the democrats did that they would lose voters....that has already been said.
I posted a discussion on utopia on this thread.....if you are looking for a perfect politician to vote for....you are not going to vote.

You are the one who is unforgiving and self-righteous. So therefore you are not a Christian (even if you're deluded into thinking you are).

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you nuts? Why do you think that the 2nd Amendment has the first clause that clearly states its purpose? "... being necessary to the security of a free State" That clause is in there for a purpose: to insure a free state.

I know the Constitution of the United States of America is old and not important. What we have is the democrats declaring war on our Constitution.....if it is not about being homosexual, or anti-God it is not important

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
gun crime in general is down....... More guns, less gun crime....

This is all true and there is little the citizens of America can do about it. In America we have the right to bear arms. It is in our bill of rights as citizens of the USA.

And having said that, there is one power our President has. Our President is our commander in chief. He/She is commander over all our military divisions.

The Ar15 was designed, and mass-manufactured for our military for the sole purpose of killing fellow human beings.

Ar15s

View attachment 22903

Since the AR-15 was designed and manufactured under the direction of our Commander and Chef,

the President of the USA, Joe Biden could order the recall of all military firearms as property of our military.

I vote for it

How about you--?

:)-
I sure would like to know how he'd go about getting it done

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one who is unforgiving and self-righteous. So therefore you are not a Christian (even if you're deluded into thinking you are).

LOL Did I hit a nerve? LOL Truth is like a sword the pierces to the bone.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Trump said that he was the chosen one by the Lord.

Looks like the Lord removed him as POTUS

Reactions: Jim B

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction: due to her position on giving women the legal right to make their own medical decisions. Another of Satan's lies that you have swallowed hook, line, and sinker.

You're clearly under the control of the devil, buddy!

John 8:44, "You people are from your father the devil, and you want to do what your father desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies." You are clearly one of those people.

LOL Abortion is not a medical decision.....it is a decision to kill another person, the most innocent of human beings.

As for the rest of it....you so funny

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who want guns banned, how would you do it? And what would you do when someone refuses?

By enacting sensible gun laws so that only sane, nonviolent people would be able to own and use them. That is what other civilized countries have done and they have far less gun violence than the US. We lead the world in gun violence; what is your solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.