The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL Abortion is not a medical decision.....it is a decision to kill another person, the most innocent of human beings.

As for the rest of it....you so funny

Abortion is a medical and ethical decision, to be made by the woman, her family, and her caregiver. Not by the government.

BTW, this has nothing to do with the OP so I won't continue to try to educate you on this subject.

P.S. You're clearly under the control of the devil, buddy! If you think that's funny, that proves my point.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL Abortion is not a medical decision.....it is a decision to kill another person, the most innocent of human beings.

As for the rest of it....you so funny

Actually, it can be. Ectopic pregnancies where the unborn child gets stuck in a fallopian tube and has zero chance of survival, but can also kill the mother. That is a medical decision to abort the unborn.

There are other medical decisions as well that save the life of the mother that call for an abortion.

Reactions: Jim B

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By enacting sensible gun laws so that only sane, nonviolent people would be able to own and use them. That is what other civilized countries have done and they have far less gun violence than the US. We lead the world in gun violence; what is your solution?

You would have to change the whole criminal justice system. Keep ole Sparky warmed up and ready. In fact I would vote to have ole Sparky right in the court room....you are pronounced guilty....have a seat!

Take the resort atmosphere out of prisons and back to hard labor and long sentences. no parole.

The guns involved in the crime could be taken to a separate prison where they would be denied oil and beaten everyday with a stick.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, it can be. Ectopic pregnancies where the unborn child gets stuck in a fallopian tube and has zero chance of survival, but can also kill the mother. That is a medical decision to abort the unborn.

There are other medical decisions as well that save the life of the mother that call for an abortion.
You’re on the wrong thread.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion is a medical and ethical decision, to be made by the woman, her family, and her caregiver. Not by the government.

Spoken like a true democrat LOL
Not by the government! LOL When the government starts condoning the murder of children....what is that day....the Anti-Christ.
This emotion I see in you.....all democrats, that is the blood thirsty desire to murder babies. What would Christ have to say about that? What would Satan have to say about that? And this desire to kill children, is it linked to the desire to go to a school and kill children. Is is part of the evil? Or is it part of this insanity?

Reactions: GodsGrace

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all lies! The worst being that "TRUMP sounded off....HE would NOT yield American Citizens to the WICKED “great re-set”, which BTW has been in the planning for decades BY and instigated BY ATHEISTS!"

Your repeating your insignificant lie over and over is a reflection on you. May God have mercy on your soul! Stop believing Satan!!!

LOL
Do some homework!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you look at their voting record, you will find that they nearly always vote 100% together. And they vote for these things. So how can a Christian vote democrat?
Abortion
LBGTQ
Gun Control
Open borders---invasion of illegal aliens receiving government subsidies.
Against election security---No ID's required---illegal aliens voting---students on visas---ramped voter fraud
Support drug use --- pot stores---lenient on drug offenders
Soft on crime
Anti-law enforcement---defund the police
Reduction of the military
Support every give me – hand out program possible
Some strange brand of communism
Democrats against gas and shutdown pipelines
Anti-Christian---forbid assembly of churches---arrest pastors
Promoting the idea that if you are white and Christian, you are a white supremacist
Supported the BLM riots---BLM leaders declare they are Marxist and chat cuss words to Christ as they march---burn Bibles---and churches

Now we can go over these one at a time if you want.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree
If the fetus is gooey and can slip between your fingers....I am fine with that.
And I am not against contraception either.
A woman that is raped should go to hospital for several reasons, but one a DNC will remove it all.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you for explaining this to the ignorant. I have been trying to explain this to them for a l-o-n-g time.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spoken like a true democrat LOL
Not by the government! LOL When the government starts condoning the murder of children....what is that day....the Anti-Christ.
This emotion I see in you.....all democrats, that is the blood thirsty desire to murder babies. What would Christ have to say about that? What would Satan have to say about that? And this desire to kill children, is it linked to the desire to go to a school and kill children. Is is part of the evil? Or is it part of this insanity?

See post #1063 by Naomanos for an accurate answer.

When you write "This emotion I see in you.....all democrats, that is the blood thirsty desire to murder babies" is a distortion of the truth created in you by Satan, the father of lies.

Clearly your post is part of this insanity.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you look at their voting record, you will find that they nearly always vote 100% together. And they vote for these things. So how can a Christian vote democrat?
Abortion
LBGTQ
Gun Control
Against election security---No ID's required---illegal aliens voting---students on visas---ramped voter fraud
Soft on crime
Promoting the idea that if you are white and Christian, you are a white supremacist
Supported the BLM riots---BLM leaders declare they are Marxist and chat cuss words to Christ as they march---burn Bibles---and churches

Of course Democrats vote at or near 100% of the time in agreement with each other. How else do you oppose the Satanic Republicans? They won't even debate gun legislation after the murders in Texas.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion
LBGTQ
Gun Control
Soft on crime

I wouldn't even consider going over these lies with you. Who is the father of lies (these included)? Satan, your boss.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See post #1063 by Naomanos for an accurate answer.

I agreed with him if the fetus is gooey and slip through your fingers that is not primarily what the objection to abortion is about.

When you write "This emotion I see in you.....all democrats, that is the blood thirsty desire to murder babies" is a distortion of the truth created in you by Satan, the father of lies.

Yes they are fighting to murder babies. I could say it is satanic, i could say it is form of homicidal insanity. I could say it an insanity that is promoted by Satan.....but I cannot say it is right.

So explain your desire to support murdering babies? Do you think Christ would support it?

Status
Not open for further replies.