The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do “real men” enforce this scripture?

“Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.” (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)

Real men are phonies!

They talk big and hard with their guns but their wives rule them!

im not married. :D:D:D

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The insanity is this thread is putting Christian against Christian who are suppose to believe in Jehovah and his Sin our Savior Jesus Christ.

this is an interesting comment. I think its more complex than that. Both sides, republican and democrat, are being run by fallen men, and us christians are debating both of those sides. Its not so much christian vs christian, but secular govt vs christian.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the real world.
So many people got their heads buried in the sand. They rather not see, they rather not know.
Justice is Coming

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is an interesting comment. I think its more complex than that. Both sides, republican and democrat, are being run by fallen men, and us christians are debating both of those sides. Its not so much christian vs christian, but secular govt vs christian.
I meant son not sin, that was a typo which I’ve fixed.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well if it aint guns it's abortion. either way kids get killed right?
One side says killing in the womb is ok but outside the womb isn't.
The other side says killing is wrong. PERIOD.

I'm for life. And if it takes a gun to hold onto life and secure it so we can have peace, I'm all for it.
Nothing you or I could do about it, these are things that must happen, we are suppose to separate ourselves from the world and follow Jesus.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh it's the Fake News again...
don't you get tired of spewing out the same old BS?

We have a moron in the WH right now who is starting wars, starving our babies, we're gonna freeze and be hungry this winter when the fuel prices keep rising and you got no money for propane or oil because food costs have hit the roof.
No fertelizer, no grain, no food.

Let's criminals go free and locks law abiding citizens away to rot.
Allows millions of people to invade our southern border while sending BILLIONS of our tax dollars to secure Ukraines borders.
Is in the process of signing our sovereignity over to the UN and the WHO who's only agenda is population control.

I'd rather have a King then this demented moron and company in our government.
Alas, no one is seeking kingship on the Repbulican side. That's the tyrannical left commies doing that.

And we didn't dub Trump King, Brandon did.
Because he knows who the real President is.

I don't care who runs this country as long as they are for law and order and justice and the American way. Not China's way. Not Russia's way.
Not the WEF or Devos, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, or even Mr. Science himself Fauci.

You don't seem to see the big picture and I'm sorry about that, because it's going to bite you in the arse very soon.
The plandemic lockdowns and shutdowns was a preliminary collection of data to see how many people in the world would comply with their sick 2030 Agenda. Thankfully, they found there is still some resistance to evil in this world.
But that won't stop them. They coming for us. And you think your on the right side, but there are NO sides except the Lord's side.
And they don't like that.

Stock up before winter gets here. It's going to get BRUTAL.

Talk about fake news! I suggest you get your head out of conspiracy websites they seem to be warping your thinking some.

Reactions: Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well if it aint guns it's abortion. either way kids get killed right?
One side says killing in the womb is ok but outside the womb isn't.
The other side says killing is wrong. PERIOD.

I'm for life. And if it takes a gun to hold onto life and secure it so we can have peace, I'm all for it.

This is one of the most irrational, disturbed things I have read on this forum.

You're "for life" but you need a gun "to hold onto life and secure it so we can have peace." You need to check into the local sanitarium.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And? People can talk all they want. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.
You know who these people are?
The ones who control everything.
Everything.
Have you heard of who controls the world?
Everything you eat, where, live, raise your children, education, technology, medical, pharmaceuticals.. everything..
And when they come, and they will, if you don't want to be turned into a hybrid, you better be prepared to defend yourself.
And don't reply without watching the videos I don't post them for my benefit. I already know.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your issues are a moot point as they pertain to the point I am making. The point is that they had them, Jesus at one point told them to obtain them and thus, Jesus was never bothered that they had weapons. He was bothered that Peter did use it, not not for having it.

Again, my point is not moot. Your view here is illogical because we learn that the main reason for them having the two words was to fulfill prophecy and that when Peter did use one of these swords two swords (and not swords for each of them), Peter was rebuked in 4 ways by the Lord Jesus Christ for using his sword in violent self defense. After Jesus rebuked Peter, we don’t read anywhere later in the New Testament of the disciples even having swords let alone using them in violent self defense. So this is why your point in return is untenable when looking at the Bible. You have no biblical case for New Testament violent self defense. On the contrary, Jesus and the apostles taught Non-Violence (While living out one’s faith).

New Testament Scripture That Supports New Covenant Non-Violence While We Live Out Our Faith:

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Matthew 26:52-53
52 Then Jesus told him, "Put your sword back in its place because all who take up a sword will perish by a sword.
53 Or do you think that I cannot call on My Father, and He will provide Me at once with more than 12 legions of angels?

Matthew 5:44-45
44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Luke 6:27-29
27 But I say to you that listen, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.
29 If anyone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also;

Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return. Your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High; for he is kind to the ungrateful and the wicked.

Matthew 5:39 But I say to you, Do not make use of force against an evil man; but to him who gives you a blow on the right side of your face let the left be turned. -Bible in Basic English

Luke 12:22 And he said to his disciples, "Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you shall eat, nor about your body, what you shall put on.

Matthew 7:12 In everything do to others as you would have them do to you; for this is the law and the prophets.

1 Peter 3:8-9
8 Finally, all of you, have unity of spirit, sympathy, love of the brethren, a tender heart and a humble mind.
9 Do not return evil for evil or reviling for reviling; but on the contrary bless, for to this you have been called, that you may obtain a blessing.

Romans 12:17-21
17 Never repay anyone evil for evil. Take thought for what is right and gracious and proper in the sight of everyone. - AMP
18 and do your best to live at peace with everyone. - CEV
19 Christian brothers, never pay back someone for the bad he has done to you. Let the anger of God take care of the other person. - NLV for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. - KJV

1 Thessalonians 5:15 See that none of you repays evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to all.

1 Peter 2:21-23
21 For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.
22 He committed no sin; no guile was found on his lips.
23 When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten; but he trusted to him who judges justly.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2 Corinthians 10:4 We do not use those things to fight with that the world uses. We use the things God gives to fight with and they have power. Those things God gives to fight with destroy the strong-places of the devil.

Luke 3:14 Do violence to no man,

John 8:7 But when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Matthew 10:28-31
28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father’s will.
30 But even the hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called sons of God.

James 3:18 The fruit of righteousness is sown in peace for them that make peace.

Romans 10:15. How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore . . . having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace.

Ephesians 4:1-3
1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Hebrews 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord

Romans 16:20 The God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.

2 Corinthians 13:11 Finally, brethren ... be perfected; be comforted; be of the same mind; live in peace: and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

Galatians 1:13 - For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it.

2 Timothy 3:12 - Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution

1 Peter 4:12-16
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

1 Peter 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind...

Matthew 5:10 - Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

1 Corinthians 13:3 - and though I give my body to be burned, and have not love, it profits me nothing.

Philippians 1:21 - For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Revelation 13:10 - He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.