The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
false christianity….. i have to ask, to see if its more nonsense from you, what exactly or who is part of that false christianity and how can you blame us for your problems?

the greater majority of the "christian cults", are from the USA.

The "word of faith" movement is from the USA
Pentecostalism is from the USA
The charismatic movement is from the USA
False "revivals" like Pensacola, which spread around the world, is from the USA

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So now you hate the 5th amendment too??? Wow, you’re just an America hater.

I will add here, that over the past 40 years, the UK has become very much a more wicked and evil country. with "leaders" that are very much against anything what the Bible teaches, and where True Christianity has been rejected by the majority, and where followers of Jesus Christ are punished for their Faith, and saying what the Bibe says, on many issues.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
am I right, that any criminial, who does not want to say anything in court, can say, "I take the 5th"? yes or no?

yes, they can take the 5th but that doesnt mean they are let go. If proof exists, then the 5th amendment wont save them from being found guilty. It only means the accused dont have to answer questions, just like our Miranda rights say. You have the RIGHT to remain silent.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
yes, they can take the 5th but that doesnt mean they are let go. If proof exists, then the 5th amendment wont save them from being found guilty. It only means the accused dont have to answer questions, just like our Miranda rights say. You have the RIGHT to remain silent.

that I know. but, if a confession from the criminal is needed for a conviction, and they "take the 5th", there will be no confession.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
really? Bush Jr was responsible for the invasion of Iraq, based on FALSE "evidence"

Trump is noted for his "women" other than his wife, and for sick comments about his own daughter!

is this not "evil"?

Invasion of Iraq! Oh you never cease to be funny.
Oh my gosh!
Politians are all weird. There personal life is not what we vote for....it is what they vote for that matters. And God was what Trump voted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.