The Insanity of the "right" to have guns!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glenn Beck had an interview with Bill Barr which was released about 5 hours ago.
I haven't watched it yet, but a lot of the discussion here concerning voter fraud and Jan 6th, I believe will be addressed.
So if any are curious about his views and how he saw things, I will put it here.
I just found it and it is about 1hr 30 min long.
Bill Barr in between a rock and a hard place.
Anywho.. I'm going to go watch this now.
Have a good morning all

stephen64

May 23, 2022
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
we have elections for this!

I cannot stand the LYING THUG Boris Johnson, but cannot condone anyone storming Number 10 to remove him. It is not how things are done!
I read today, more of his mps are minded to try and unseat him. Not because he misled parliament and broke the law, but because they are afraid of losing their seats at the next election.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet you want to ban Guns.
So does Kamala Harris. It will start with so called 'assault weapons' then progress from there.

Kamala Harris calls for 'assault weapons ban' in wake of Uvalde, Buffalo mass shootings

Kamala Harris calls for 'assault weapons ban' in wake of Uvalde, Buffalo mass shootings

I liked this comment to the article: "I call for a ban as well, a ban on politicians like Harris who work against the interests United States and against American citizens. The problem in this country is moral decay and a serious lack of leadership and common sense, not guns."

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So does Kamala Harris. It will start with so called 'assault weapons' then progress from there.

I liked this comment to the article: "I call for a ban as well, a ban on politicians like Harris who work against the interests United States and against American citizens. The problem in this country is moral decay and a serious lack of leadership and common sense, not guns."
Kamala Harris is a joke as is her boss Brandon, they clearly chose her because of her race.

Reactions: Lifelong_sinner

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I read today, more of his mps are minded to try and unseat him. Not because he misled parliament and broke the law, but because they are afraid of losing their seats at the next election.

These members of Parliament are supposed to be honourable people but are very much not so any longer. They are more interested in saving their jobs and pensions than standing up for what is morally right

Reactions: stephen64

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Multiple people shot California church in Laguna Woods Orange County one person detained casualties | Daily Mail Online

Buffalo shooter targeted Black neighborhood, officials say

These MASS murders, and MANY more that we see on a regular basis, shows that it is both UNBIBLICAL and UNCHRISTIAN for anyone, especially if the are followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, to own any form of weapon!

The US Constitution that allows for this is VERY WRONG!
Okay, up front, I am on the Right.
There are three facets of this dilemma:
1. SATAN is in control of the world for a short time and he is having a field day. The gun is not evil, it is the person who pulls the trigger and he is being strongly influenced by Satan.
2. The Second Amendment is antiquated. Hold on my fellow Right-wingers! This law was made centuries ago during a time when 15 year old boys could run their fathers farm and knew all the business. They were responsible young men amd probably all could handle a gun at that age.
They were more mature. Today, psychologists say the average boy turns into a man at age 30. Yes there are exceptions, but kids are nowhere near as responsible and I shouldn't have to go into the vast problems of our troubled youths. They are playing games, not doing chores or working but milking their parents instead of cows.
Do you know that you have to be 27 years old to rent a jet ski in Texas. Why? Younger "men" are irresponsible, wild, sometimes dangerous. You have to be 25 years old to rent a car too. Car insurance drops at the age 25. Yet, you can buy a deadly weapon without training at a young age? Hello!
3. Kids are killing people with play guns on video for entertainment! And they like it. They want to get a bigger rush ... make it real, esoecually when they can't control their temper. Then Satan gets a foothold.

Solutuon >>>> 1. Up the age to at least 25 years old to purchase a gun AND require education and training classes, and a legal certificate similar to a drivers license. Unless you were in the military or you are a policeman.
>>>>> 2. Ban all violent video games that involve killing people.

We require education and training to get certain jobs and we should require the same to buy a gun ... unless of course you can prove that at 15 years old you ran your father's farm.
+ A pre- psychological profile should be included before training is approved. Three signatures from family members swearing under oath that you are not a violent person. Someone who is prone to bar brawls, beating their wife, often flying off the handle and losing their cool, should be considered a high risk and denied.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy and JohnPaul

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe but I'm fairly sure people can buy guns in England too
They can for specific purpose like sport but they must have a licence and the guns must be locked in a secure place. Obviously people do possess guns illegally for criminal purposes but we ordinary citizens don't have the right to own guns as you do in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.