The journey continues onward .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then stood heart two soul and said , okay you all know the plan now let us get ready .
About that time they seen soldiers approaching the tower and a group for forty persons including men , women and children .
They could hear them say , WE have brought Eliminator a gift . These are to be put in re education camps and made to work .
And , they continued , we must make things ready for the arrival of MR INCLUSIVE HIMSELF .
About half a day later two women could be heard at the gate . One appeared to be a woman of grand royalty and the other
as her mistress . The men at the gate opened the door and said , WHO are YE and what is your desire .
And the royal lady said unto her mistress , Tabitha bid them the news of our arrival .
So tabitha opened her mouth and said , We have come from a country and we bring you this dear royal lady
as a present , a gift unto your majesty the royal eliminator .
And they said , Away with you , we have heard no such news . To which tabitha , the mistress , said , well now ye have heard the message .
Come and see for yourselves . We have the royal decree signed by none other than MR INCLUSIVE HIMSELF .
And the men jeered at them , and said , Ye do lie , you want access in so you can have a safe place for the night .
And one of the men grabbed the letter from tabitha . While two others began to poke and prod at them .
And said alas we will have our way with you . At that moment the one who had grabbed the paper said ,
DO NO SUCH THING , this appears to be the royal stamp of Mr inclusive . And they were fearful for they had taunted the ladies .
SO they gave them passage into the gate unto the tower .
Meanwhile , Heart two soul watched this from a distance . About that time two men appraoched heart to soul
and said , What are you doing out here . To which He said , i am on a journey and i am resting for a while .
And they said , Do you believe in the one true God and that JESUS alone saves . To which Heart to soul said , I DO .
And they said so do we .
What are your names asked heart two soul . And one said My name is peter but you can call me Taken .
My name , said the other , is judas , but you may call me Lance and dagger .
To which heart two soul said good . We have been out here trying to figure out a way to get a couple of our friends out
of that place . But now we saw at least forty others being led into the place . And they spoke of re education camps .
To which Lance and dagger said , OH yes they are doing this now . I believe senora hitlery called them FUN camps .
A place where all can come together and discuss politics , religion and etc .
Then heart two soul said , WELL those camps dont look like fun . This looks like what they did to the jews back in hitlers day .
Yes it does said Taken , hence that is why her name is Miss HITLERY .
Then taken said how are we going to get them out . And Heart two soul said , I sent in two friends
Mayflower and Wynona , under pretense . When they can they will send word . VERY GOOD said Lance and dagger ,
do you mind if i am the one to meet them . I long ago worked in that place . I know my way around .
Send me in as a bond servant and i will meet with the ladies and will come out at night to give you the messages .
Then taken said to heart two soul be on gaurd for there are many spies in the land .
When i was last in my village we heard tale that they come in as one amongst us and spy us out and turn us in .
To which Lance and dagger said , Yes i have heard the same and i will be very careful to not say a word to anyone
but to you and the ladies . Okay said Heart to soul . Lets get you changed into proper bond servant clothing .
Meanwhile back at the tower the two ladies were brought unto the Eliminator .
On the right hand of Eliminator sat bread of death and on the left sat pepes fragrance .
And pepe said , You are permitted to speak . What has brought you before our royal servant of the most High mr inclusive , called HIS royal ELIMINATOR . And they said , we have been presented unto you as a present for the royal Eliminator .
The eliminator was like , Ye may dance . To which Tabitha , or wynona as we know her said , WE shall do no such thing .
And eliminator grew angry and then said , BUT YOU are to be mine to do with as i please .
And the royal lady, lady flowers , said , YES , but for thirty days ye may not touch us nor have us in any way to your pleaslure .
IT is in the royal decree . We are to be kept a a room and that we may have leisure to walk around this royal place as we please .
BE it done unto you as the royal decree of Mr inclusive has said .
So the ladies were escourted by PEPES Fragrance . As he opened the doors unto the room of the ladies
HE said , May i offer any other assitance at this time . To which both said No , at this time we are fine .
Then closed the door and immediately Tabitha and mayflower were gagging . That smell of that skunks doctrine is so foul
that even when it sprays not it still leaves a sour odor in the air .
Mean while within the new camp of the Tower the forty were being seperated by age groups and sex groups and being made ]
to begin to watch films of propoganda on the new all inclusive we are one world .
Music was played in the back ground which often repeated the same phrases over and over again .
This was method to have them sing the same words so as their minds would be more open to the suggestive thought of the film .
meanwhile both frienduff the Lord and amadeus were in two cages held high on the tower . One on each side
of the entrance of the door . So as all could behold them . Under each iron cage was a sign which said ,
Haters of humanity . And the the soldiers would jeer at them and throw rocks and stones . The bars kept back most of the objects
but every so often one sailed through . Frienduff looked over and saw a cut on the forehead of amadeus and said ,
HEY amadeus that cut is in the form of a cross . To which they both rejoiced in the LORD they were being counted worthy to suffer shame for
His name . About that time a small group of soldiers was coming in and had a bond servant with them .
And said open the royal door we have a new bond servant who will do the bidding of Eliminator .
About that time another man followed and said , I have been his master , i can help train him to now serve the eliminator .
Inside , after the guards had left them , Taken said to lance and dagger , okay play your part o the bond servant well my friend .
Get into contact with Lady flower and Tabitha and let me know the news and i will go and outside the gate at night
and bring it to heart two soul .
While at the side of Eliminator , lance and dagger sat . And When given oppurtunity He spoke with the two ladies in private .
Then later that evening Eliminator calls the two ladies and bids them if they would come to a festival in their honor .
IT shall be held in the large banquet hall . IN two hours time .
So the ladies told it unto taken . About an hour later , taken comes before
Eliminator and says , I beg your leave to go outside the gate , for i must run an errand .
To which Eliminator says . Ye may my friend . Enjoy your errand my friend , said Eliminator .
Would you like to take your bondservant with you to help with your errand . To which Taken then said ,
No Royal Eliminator , HE is yours . And eliminator said , What is mine is yours my friend you may take him and use Him .
So they both got up and left together .
Then came the time of the great banquet . Lady flowers and tabitha entered into the hall . And cheers were made and given .
And then eliminator says how about one dance by your maid servant tabitha .
To which lady mayflower said , remember it is written in the great royal decree that we are not to be touched
in any way for thirty days . To which Eliminator said , OH YES , you mean the ROYAL DECREE of our master
Mr inclusive . So then began the pipes and the flutes to play a most pleasant sounding tune .
And Eliminator said , let the choir sing words to our song in honor to our two ladies .
SO the choir chimed in and sang .
We do honor you two who were sent us from our master
We do honor you whose names are so lovely
Let us see a dance , oh yes see a dance from our lovely tabitha
whose name we hear tell is WYNONA ........
About that time the eyes of wynona looked to her sister mayflower ,
and the song continued
OH yes our lady of the flowers , who does bring her flowers in MAY ..................
At that instance the band stopped . And eliminator says , WE are the gods of this world and of this place
and our Master all inclusive is unto us as GOD , DID YOU really think we could be so easily deceived .
And pepe could be heard laughing and laughing .
And then all the room burst out in great laughter .
Then said wynona to her sister , we must quickly find a way to warn heart to soul and the other two .
And mayflower said , but how dear sister . We are now their prisoners .
IT was then that wynona made her move and leaped up and all her years of dancing jigs unto the Lord
had made strong her legs . She kicked a small golden idol and it flew fast right at ............... THE HOLE OF PEPES FRAGRANCE .
ANd stuck it got . Already mayflower had vanished out of site and was running fast to the front doors .
Meanwhile , INSIDE the banquet room there was such a commotion and a stir that could be heard .
Continued on another page my friends .

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pepe was staggering with bulging eyes . For in his hole the golden idol was stuck .
He then grew very still and his eyes grew only bigger . It was then that ELIMINATOR YELLED
OH NO HE IS GONNA BLOW . And BLOW HE surely did , for out came
the idol at such a rapid pace it struck the interior shaft of the great upper beam
and down it came crashing unto the tables and floors .
Meanwhile outside both taken and lance and dagger approached . Heart two soul
came towards them . About that time SOLIDERS LEAPED UP and grabbed Heart two soul
And carried them three back into the gate .
Along the way Taken said , How on earth did they know . And lance and dagger said , YE must have said something to them .
YOU are a rat and a mole . To which Heart two soul said , ME THINKS YOU DID .
FOR SO IS YOUR NAME JUDAS and your betrayal did come with a lance and dagger right in the back .
THEN said Judas . JUDAS IS MY NAME and welcome to your HOME .
TO be continued .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes sang judas , I am judas and welcome to re education .
From a distance mayflower was hiding in the inner corrider which stood before the great door .
Oh no , she gasped to herself , they have them already .
Wynona , where are you asked mayflower . But there was no answer . From within the chambers
there came a scream and then loud cheers and laughter .
Mayflower snuck back the way she came . She peeked through a crack of the door that was within
the banquet hall and what she saw next brought tears to her eyes .
Wynona was tied to a beam . Their was a knife stuck in her shoulder and one in her hip.
They were using her as target practice . ELIMINATOR YELLED , Again my peoples , again .
And one stepped forward and threw a dagger which barley missed her head .
Bring Mr cat , yelled the Eliminator . And from the back door entered
Mr cat with his nine tails . A whip containing , metal pieces , glass pieces and strong chord was then given to Mr cat .
GIVE HER TEN LASHES yelled Eliminator . The people applauded with delight .
About that time the back door opened again and in walked Heart two soul and Taken . Both in chains and behind them a few soldiers
and Lance and dagger walked .
Lance and dagger approached the Eliminator with a bow . Then proceeded to say
The dispatches you requested the other night have been delivered and we have what you requested .
They ought to be here in a few hours .
GOOD cried Eliminator . NOW LASH THE WENCH .
And Mr cat of nine tails unleashed fury upon wynona . With each lash it would grip skin and tear it .
RENOUNCE HIM was yelled by ELIMINATOR every time a lash was given .
The blood was coming out with every lash . RENOUNCE HIM , RENOUCE JESUS you wench .
Though in massive pain and unable to now stand , the iron bonds are all that kept her from hitting the ground .
But a weak soft answer of NEVER was heard throughout the banquet hall .
NEVER , You say never . MR CAT , UNLEASH FURY with yet another TEN lashes , WE shall see her repentance .
WIth every lash the blood only came out , even veins could be seen . The fury on the face of the eliminator
and the licking of his lips showed he was well pleased with the beating .
RENOUNCE HIM yelled , RENOUNCE HIM . But there was no answer from Wynona .
STRIKE HER WITH ANOTHER TEN LASHES yelled the eliminator . Even pepe looked at him in total shock .
Then one of the soliders said , Ye may leave off the beating . She is gone . Tears welled
up in the eyes of mayflower . My sister is home she said , and shall no longer suffer .
Drag her body through the banquet hall and through the tower and through the camp , Yelled
the eliminator . FIND that wench mayflower or its your hides HE yelled .
Mayflower quickly ran back down the corrider . Weeping along the way for her sister was gone .
Behind her she could still hear Eliminator yelling . DO YOU SEE THIS dead wench ,
YE all will meet the same fate and worse IF you do not recant . Mayflower could make out the voice
of heart to soul , who said , Ye can beat me to death , but you will never beat the love of Christ out of me .
Take HIM and his companion AWAY to await trial and punishment yelled Eliminator .
And drag that wench for all to see throughout all the place and then dump her in the dung pile for the birds and animals to eat .
Tears were streaming down the face of mayflower . She thought , IF ever i get out of here i will bury my dear sister properly .
A few hours passed and a loud commotion and cheering was heard within the banquet hall .
From her hiding place mayflower arose and went down the corrider and again peeked into the banquet hall .
Within were soliders . Who said , we have them . GOOD said ELLIMINATOR , NOW LET THIS WENCH COME TO ME .
And from through the crack in the door Mayflower saw two little ones , A girl and a younger brother .
And she thought how can they do this to children .
Mayflower quickly ran in and grabbed the children . SHe said , Ye all preached love , tolerance , unity for years
and this is what your love has brought you too . Too killing women , men and children .
To which Eliminator said , ALAS i told ye all the wench would come to us .
NOW take her away and put the children into the RE EDUCATION center . If she will not turn , then perhaps these will .
The soliders then took mayflower away , and as she looked behind her she could see the little ones with tears
and crying . Silence yelled the ELIMINATOR and lance and dagger quickly struck the girl to the ground with the back of his hand .
As they marched Mayflower through the corrider and out the Front door .
She could see in two Iron cages above , Amadues on one side and frienduff on the other .
SISTER they both cried , you are dearly loved . Let us hold fast to our profession of Christ , HE shall console us through
all that we suffer . Amen said Mayflower , OUR LORD is with us . To which a guard struck mayflower
on the mouth and said , CLOSE YE your pie hole wench . THAT NAME will not be heard in our ears .
Then they brought her to a pit
and threw her in . Heart two soul came up along with Taken and helped mayflower to her feet .
Mayflower began sobbing , they killed wynona .
To which Heart two soul said , worry not , Our dear sister is now in a far better place .
WHEN we get out of here we will bury her proper .
WHEN we get out of here , said Mayflower , they have us all in a pit .
That was when Heart two soul said , GOD is in control . DO you all remember when we did
that prayer and came up with the plan . Yes said mayflower .
THE COMFORTER , said Heart two soul , HAD told me this was going to happen .
THIS Is why i sent the gemmer of gems away . WHEN i saw judas who is called lance and dagger
it was confirmation of what the SPIRIT Told me . HE told me that we would have a betrayer amongst us
and that I would know Him by his name . SO i sent the gemmer away
even before HE showed up . SO as HE would not know she was amongst us .
I Sent her on a mission my friends . I told our gemmer to return on the eve of the fifth day .
Which now gives us but two days . Let us endure faithful no matter what comes against us
FOR OUR LORD is with us .
The next morning the guards came . They said , BRING FORWARD the one called Taken .
He is to go in the third cage we have built above the wall .
So they came in and dragged out taken .
LOWER the cage yelled the gaurds . So the cage was lowered . GET IN there ye dog , yelled the gaurds .
Once inside they locked the doors and up the cage went along the wall till it rested right between
both the cage of amadues and the cage of frienduff .
THEN the gaurds yelled , LOOK and behold the three dogs in cages .
Then they said , CHOOSE YE THIS DAY whom shall die , for by this days end one of you will be made
a spectacle unto the re education camp . A lesson of what becomes those who wont conform .
Amadeus bodly said , LET IT BE I , for i am ready to meet my glorious maker .
And one guard did snicker and said , IT WONT BE YE , you are an old man , WE have something else in mind for you .
Taken looked over at Frienduff . Frienduff said , no worries my friend i will volunteer . You just
hold firm to the faith and comfort amadues , for i think they have something far worse in mind for him .
About the evening dark oblation of the tower , out came ELIMINATOR
and the gaurds . With pepes fragrance right behind them .
Eliminator then said , Bread of death should soon be back from the errand i sent him to do .
OKAY yelled the Eliminator who is ready to meet their maker , to which all men said , AMEN .
SHut your mouths . I know ye all believe that to live is Christ and to die is gain .
BUT WHICH OF YOU will die at my hands this evening .
To which frienduff said , I volunteer .
Amadeus said , GO WITH JESUS MY FRIEND . And taken said the same .
LOWER his cage . And raise the cages of the other two , so they can watch and behold .
SO they did as they were bid . When the cage was lowered
the crowd could hear both amadeus and taken praying for frienduff .
The cage opened . The gaurds brought forth frienduff to the execution place .
Set him up here , yelled the ELIMINATOR . I want to be the one to cut of his head myself .
HE and that dreaded sister the gemmer have been a pain in my side with their constant read the scroll messages .
As have they all , said Eliminator .
Then Eliminator cried , BRING forth the children to the execution as well , so as they can watch and learn .
And up the ladder they were brought . The girl and the boy .
And ELIMINATOR CRIED , WHO wants to see if we can get the wrench to recant . And the people cried , YES , YES let us
see the wench mayflower recant . GOOD said Eliminator . TIE up the boy at one end
and the girl at the other . Stand a man who is accurate with knives in the middle .
And if she refuses to recant , THEN LET HER CHOOSE which child dies .
YES yelled the crowd . NOW BRING the wench forward to watch . SO they hurried and drug her out and brought her forth .
Continued on another page .

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THERE she is yelled ELIMINATOR .
Okay , wench , RECANT CHRIST or YE shall choose which child dies .
KABAM CRASH , at that instant LIGHTNING STRUCK the platform and a strong gust of wind ripped down
the upper scafold . The bounds of frienduff were loosed .
The people were blinded by the great light that the lightining had created .
Frienduff yelled to his sister , QUICK let us grab the children and run .
So they got the children and ran as fast as they could . The people could hear them running
but could not see due to the effect of the Lightining , for it had blinded their eyes .
OUT the gate they ran . And ran for a while . Then they slowed and came to a stop right next
to the dung hill . It was then they saw their sister had been thrown into the heap as trash .
WE cant leave her like this , said Mayflower . I know my sister , we will bury her .
You take the kids and i will carry our sister to a place where we can bury her proper .
So friendfull went up to the dung hill and picked up his sister
and carried her back down . They all began moving again . About a mile down the path
they came to a nice area with good ground right under a huge oak tree .
This is where we will bury our sister . yes said mayflower .
SO frienduff dug a hole . As soon as it was finished they heard the sound of voices approaching from the opposite direction .
IT was Bread of death and he was returning from his mission .
As soon as they had passed , Frienduff said , let us wait about half an hour till they are long gone .
Then we shall bury our dear sister . And we must find a way to get our friends out .
So half an hour later frienduff put the body of dear wynona into the hole . And mayflower dropped flowers
upon her . Such lovely flowers , said a weak voice . SISTER IS ALIVE . SHE IS STILL ALIVE .
Wynona was alive , but barely .
It was at that time that along came another small group of people
And frienduff said , Who are you . And they said
we have come from a far land . The LORD is with us .
And frienduff said , I need you all to take mayflower
and these children and this dear sister with you all .
So they all said their goodbyes . Frienduff
then said , When you all get to where you are going
send some back so as they can help me get ready .
So they said , Yes when we get to the village we seek
we shall send some back to help you .
The story continues . Later , Lord willing .

Last edited:
Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lol... It has been a high anxiety day. I have these memories. Just really messing with me. Not sure what to do with them.
Sorry to hear it’s been a difficult day sister. Yes we will pray for you. You are also on my prayer list and have been for a while now. So you are regularly prayed for.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friend of the Lord watched on as they left carrying sister wynona . He knelt and prayed a safe journey for them .
Meanwhile back in another underground village A meeting was on the way .
In the village called Wenoheedthapope , there was a group of believers that had met .
The leader of said village had gathered all the lambs .
Today , said He , we have found out pertinent information that the defense system of the tower
is not yet fully operational . A dear sister of ours has come to us and told us that there are brethren being held captive
We already sent out dispatches unto other towns and villages in the underground network of believers . Who should be arriving
any time now . The time is now , said HE , that we must quickly move
We must move before that tower has completed the defense system .
To which the council and the people gave heed .
Several of our dear friends risked their lives to give us this information , said Mr Sing to the LORD . Who was the leader of
the town of Wenoheedthapope .
Back at the tower Eliminator cried unto the masses , We are the gods of this world and our Father is as God unto us , who is
Mr all inclusive . HE is to arrive this very evening to honor the dedication unto the golden all inclusive we are one golden bull .
And the masses cheered .
Upon hearing this , voices came out of the pit which said , We had sooner watch concrete cure than to watch
the kiss the golden calf ceremony . Silence you dogs roared the gaurds . WHO SPOKE that word , said Eliminator .
Because you have said we had sooner watch concrete cure than to behold this event , Ye have volunteered
one of the men in the above cages to go on display .
LOWER the cage of amadeus , hollered the Eliminator . LET us show these non conformers how we deal with such resistance to our love .
So the cage was lowered . Come forth amadeus , said the gaurds . So amadeus walked forth .
The gaurds took and brought him to the center of the place . Walk the steps they said .
So amadeus walked up to the platform . And the Eliminator said bound Him , His hands and feet with fetters to the Pole in the center .
So they bound him . Then said Eliminator , You are an old man who has lived many years . The hoary head ought to have wisdom .
ANd ought to be treated with dignity and respect . RENOUNCE YE this BIBLICAL JESUS and you shall be treated as a king .
To which amadeus said , Unto my LORD alone do i give reverance for all glory and honor is due Him .
Yes , said amadeus , it is true that the hoary head ought to have wisdom and yet this is not always the case .
For even a child of the KING has more wisdom than the wisest of this world , though he be a hundred years of age .
SILENCE yelled the Eliminator . Cat of nine tails , Walk up the steps and show this old man what occurs to those
who refuse our love . About that time there was heard a call at the front gate . BREAD of death is back and desires
to speak with the exalted Eliminator . Eliminator then said , HOLD . Leave off from this
for i have business to attend . But leave amadeus bound upon the platform .
So they carried off and did not beat amadeus .
Back at , Wenoheedthapope , the peoples made ready their plan .
Sister gemmer of gems you shall lead the gemmers in the rescue mission . You will be supported
by the poemers of the word . The ground force shall be led by HUMBLE SERVANT OF THE LORD .
Now make ready for we head to the tower .
Later that night both taken and heart to soul were in prayer . They had not eaten since their arrival .
The gaurds then approached and said , WE have good news and bad news .
The bad news is there is nothing for you guys but air for dinner .
SO what is the good news said taken . The good news , said they is there is plenty of it . Enjoy you dogs .
Early in the morning Eliminator arose and stood before the crowd . He then said
Today you shall witness the end of the protestors to our unity and our love . On the very night of this very day
we shall execute all we have taken captive . To which the people cheered , WE ARE ONE , WE ARE ONE ,
COMMON GROUND , BRIDGE BUILDERS we are .
Meanwhile frienduff had began to make his way back towards the tower . He set up camp where Heart two soul
and the others had done .
How will i get in , said frienduff to himself . About that time he heard
some branches crack . And a voice said , Freeze . Frienduff turned around to see a lady .
And she said what are you doing here . To which frienduff replied i am sitting and resting my dear lady .
And she said , are you not a solider o the tower . To which frienduff said , NO .
GOOD she said . Where do you come from , said frienduff .
To which the lady said , i come from a far away underground village . We call the town of Wenoheed the pope .
Others are with me about five miles back . We have come to rescue our brethren from the hands of the Eliminator .
To which frienduff said , Good , i was trying to figure out a plan on how to get them out .
But , said frienduff , How did you Know about this . And she said , A gemmer of gems came to us a few days back
and told us all of what is going on . We have amassed both ground troops and air troops by which to save your friends .
ITS MY SISTER . You speak of the gemmer of gems , said frienduff . YES , that is her .
And what is your name my dear sister . To which She said , My name is Nancy .
The rescue shall commence at seven oclock tonight she said .
At six thirty , ELIMINTOR cried , gather the people together to be as one . And i shall shortly speak
unto them .
About twenty minutes later , with all the people having come together , Eliminator Arose
and with Him stood bread of death . And HE cried . This evening i have wonderful news for you all .
Our dearly beloved bread of death has risked his life to bring us word .
Bread of death , SPEAK unto the people .
Meanwhile several teams of both poemers and gemmers were flying on their way to the tower .
Gemmer of gems said , Gemmer one check in . This is gemmer one . How is your squad gemmer one .
To which the gemmer said , All is well and ready . Gemmer two said the Gemmer of gems . This is gemmer two
How is your squad , said Gemmer , and gemmer two replied all is ready .
And they, with the poemers continued to fly onward to the tower .
OKAY my friends and beloved , said the gemmer , we are quickly approaching
the tower . Gemmer one , turn on your scanner and see if we can get a reading on that defense system and shield .
Okay said gemmer one . About ten seconds went by and gemmer one came back on line
and said , GEMMER , GEMMER . The gemmer of gems then said , GO ahead .
Gemmer one said , We cannot get a reading at all on their system .
What do you mean you cannot read their system , said the Gemmer of gems .
Gemmer one said , They are jamming our transmission .
Jamming our transmission , said the gemmer , How can they be jamming our transmission when they dont even know we are coming .
BACK OFF , BACK OFF THE RESCUE , YELLED GEMMER , THEY KNOW WE ARE COMING
They immediately went to turn about , only to see behind them a massive wall of all inclusive ships .
ITS A TRAP said Gemmer .
About that time , bread of death said to the crowd and unto heart two soul , I SAID WE are the gods
And eliminator cried , YES We are and well done my friend bread of death , THEY FELL FOR IT .
NOW we shall witness the fully operational defense system of this tower .
FULL shields up and arm up the we are on destroyer yelled Eliminator .
Meanwhile in the sky flew the gemmer of gems and the squads . Gemmer of gems said , why are they just
sitting back and not attacking us . About that time a massive fire came from the tower and took out five ships .
And the gemmer said , THAT thing is not incomplete , ITS FULLY OPERATIONAL . They brought us here to kill us all .
It was a set up said the gemmer .
About that time Nancy and the others were making their way towards the front of the tower .
Nancy then noticed the explosion . Hold , hold everyone said sister nancy . Something is not right .
That fire came from the tower . That tower is not supposed to be fully operational yet .
Pull back and hold . About that time torches began to light all around them and loud yelling began .
One of the others came up to sister nancy and said , they are all around us and outnumber us at least fifty to one .
Its a trap said sister nancy .
Frienduff then said , LET the prayers begin .