The journey continues onward .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi amigo. Please remove me and my kids from the story.. it is just too much for me, okay?
That in particular was bothering me as well sister before I read your post. I have you and your family in prayer now!

Reactions: Mayflower

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meanwhile back at the tower Eliminator roared , we have them now .
Bring forth heart two soul and the other one called taken .
So the gaurds went and brought the two men forward. WALK the steps ordered the gaurds .
So up the steps the walked . They could see amadeus in the middle and bound to a post .
Taken said , Amadeus are you okay . To which amadeus replied , I am and the Lord is with us my friends .
They could both see that amadeus had many cuts and in serveral places even lay bare open woods exposing part of the bone
in his wrist and upon his forehead .
IT was then taken said , Ye have preached love and tolerance for years and this is how you treat those who do not agree
with you . Yet you taught our children , the education , the world and the churches all about your unity and love with tolerance .
This was never about having us to be as one and get along , It was about power and control .
Silence yelled Eliminator . Then Eliminator said to the guards , Show this rambler how we deal with those who oppose us .
Immediately a guard pulled out his sword and jabbed taken right in the stomach .
Such a wound it was that blood did pour upon the deck . To the LORD be the glory , said taken , and then fell over
THIS is what is done to all who resist us , cried the Eliminator .
About that time some in the re education center cried out , These men , amadeus and taken and that heart to soul
cannot be of GOD . For GOD has not appointed us to wrath . WE salute thee of Eliminator .
And thirty eight of them cried this saying .
Then the other two said , Ye were taught of men such things and thus now ye are led to accepting Eliminator .
For though we are not appointed unto the wrath of GOD , we are appointed unto persecution and tribulation in this world .
Then one stepped forward amongst the thirty eight and said , HEED not these two men .
They know not what they say . Ye all know me as Double B , and Surely God understands our needs and He desires
that we find this common ground . Let us cling to our acroynm and remember that even if folks stop Believing in CHRIST
still they are saved . Then eliminator cried , Sir double B , if you will put to death those two men then not only shall
i grant your freedom , but i will give freedom to the other thirty seven as well .
So the double B said , I WILL DO THY BIDDING MY MASTER .
For we are ONE said the double B . So they handed the double B a sword and
He said , come forth you two opposers . So Ferris and the LORD be honored stepped forward .
Then said ferris , Into thy hands , OH LORD , i commit my spirit , my mind heart and soul . The double B
then with fury and might struck off the head of ferris with one blow . And the Double B cried aloud , Hyper grace is my king
and ELIMINATOR is as to me a god and inclusive is my God . Then he with such force struck a deadly blow to Let the Lord be honored
that he was cleaved nigh in half and fell over dead .
Then cried the ELIMINATOR to the double B , I shall make you third in command after bread o death who is second .
Pepe looked up at Him and Eiminator said , Ye are demoted and the double B is promoted .
Pray i take not your head as well said Eliminator .
Then said Eliminator to pepe , Double B can be well used for our cause , for his version of grace
Makes ready the minds of people to recieve even the all inclusive way .
I have another mission for you pepe .
THEN cried Eliminator unto heart two soul . You will soon meet the same fate as taken .
From outside the walls , frienduff could see the gemmers and poemers flying about .
Then nancy cried they have decieved us . They led us here to destroy us all .
Yes they did , said frienduff , But our LORD is in control . None can die lest God allows it , and IF HE does then they shall
be present with Him .
About that time the hollering from the troops surrounded them , grew only louder .
FORWARD march they cried . Then all sides , for they were surrounded , began closing in around them .
Meanwhile in the skies above flew the gemmer of gems and the gemmers and poemers of the word .
The gemmer of gems said , we cannot withstand the fire power of the tower , let us engage
the ships surrounding us .
Gemmer of gems , this is gemmer one come in . This is gemmer of gems go ahead with your transmission .
I have found a weak spot in their denfense said gemmer one .
If we can hit the signal box upon the top of the tower we can disrupt their shield long enough
to get some rounds in and take out their main weapon .
Okay said the gemmer of gems . Meanwhile inside the tower walls
heart two soul said unto the Eliminator . I beg an audience with you so as we can discuss some things .
To which Eliminator said , BRING HIM forward and we shall talk within the inner chambers of the tower .
In the skies above flew the gemmer of gems . Open fire upon the weak spot cried the gemmer o gems .
FIRE , FIRE the weapon cried bread of death . And the weapon was fired
and immediately took out almost all the poemers and over half of the gemmers .
We cannot withstand this fire said Poemer one . WE must engage those ships
for the tower wont fire at us if we are too close to those ships .
Meanwhile inside the outer courtyard of the tower , suddenly a loud bang was heard
and gems came flying in . And some picked up the gems and the comforter opened their eyes .
Gemmer of gems this is gemmer one we have broke through the breach . But i do not know how long
their defense shield will be down . Immediately the gemmer of gems flew in
and was circling round the tower within .
Gemmer one was following close with five gemmers . The last gemmer in line exploded .
That was when the gemmer knew they had the shield back up and they were the only ones
who had made it through the breach . heavy fire from bread of death
was aimed at them . Two gemmers went down in fire . Then another .
Then even the gemmer of gems was stuck
and as her plane was going down she quickly tossed with a parachute attached to it Izzy out of the plane door .
Izzy landed safe on the top of the tower . The gemmer then swung back around .
She knowing that her plane would not make it much longer , cried aloud , TO the LORD be the glory to the Lord be the praise .
Then a massive image appeared before her , which said , WHY will you die
WE desire life for you . We are gods and all inclusive is your god . To which the gemmer said
I TROW NOT , JESUS IS MY LORD . And she flew her plane right into the tower cell
wall . Immediately the entire defense system was destroyed and no power was available to the weapon .
Meanwhile inside there was such destruction that part of the tower was colllapsed .
As debris was falling , heart two soul took off to the outside .
He found amadeus and untied him and they ran out of the gate .
The army outside saw what had occurred and they too took off into the forest .
Sister nancy and frienduff said let us go in and get the captives .
Quickly , heart two soul and amadeus approached and said , THERE are no suvivors .
That ship saved us . OUR LORD saved us . WHo was in that ship that crashed into
the great tower asked frienduff . We dont know , but whoever it was they gave their lives for the lambs
About that time a plane landed . Quickly they ran up and said,
Who was the one who risked their life so that we might live . And gemmer six said it was the gemmer of gems .
MY SISTER , said frienduff . She truly did love the Lord and loved gemming . Are you sure she is dead .
TO which gemmer six said , her ship blew up upon impact . There is no way anyone could have survived that .
And frienduff wept for his dear sister .
WE must get out of here they said . Then frienduff said , I know of a town we can get too .
Sister mayflower and wynona went ahead with some others .
You all go ahead said frienduff . I am going to stay here for a while .
SO they continued onward towards the city of Heednot Copeland .
Continued at a later date , Lord willing .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Loving the names. It tickles me.
So, I am home with the Lord?
Brother, you must take care of Izzy for me if this is correct.
Praise the glorious Lord Jesus.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Early in the morning , shortly after sunrise , frienduff peered out and could see the tower from a distance .
The top was collapsed in . He thought he could make out a part of the plane , but then realized it was just wishful thinking .
Frienduff missed his dear sister . He said at least my dear sister is home with the Lord .
The others had now been on the road to HEEDNOTCOPELAND for about six hours .
While walking amadues said to heart two soul . What has become of praise the King . We have not heard word from Him in days .
To which heart to soul said , I too sent him away shortly before i had sent the gemmer .
In the evening they stopped to rest . They prepared a small meal and prayed and gave thanks unto the Lord .
Heart two soul said to amadeus , come let us clean those wounds . So they cleaned them up and bound them up good .
We have to have an early start said Amadeus . So they pitched a tent and went to sleep .
Meanwhile back at the tower Eliminator was in a furious rage .
WE are the gods , How on earth could this have happened . We must rebuild and we must gather the entire world to be as one
and rid the earth of these non conformers . AWAY with them roared the crowed .
Eliminator spotted a jack russell running about . Whose dog is that He cried . And none could answer Him
for none did know . We shall make it our mascot . PEPE , grab that dog and bring it into the tower .
We have wounded we must care for as well .
When the tower had collapsed about ten were wounded and had been set up in rooms .
Among whom was lady inclusive herself , bride to mr inclusive .
IF we do not get her back to health , MR inclusive will not be happy at all with us .
So send your best surgeons and make sure she heals fast , He said .
Among the wounded were seven men and three women .
Meanwhile frienduff watched the tower . Along about that time he noticed two approaching from the east .
As they drew nearer , frienduff realized they were not soliders . They were in plain drab clothing
and one of them walked with a cane, a rod of sorts .
As they drew near , frienduff said , Hello my friends . Where are you headed this day .
Turn in here and come and get some rest and eat of the soup i have made .
So the two came in and sat and all enjoyed a meal of soup .
We have come from a far land , said the two , and have come to bring tidings of news these days .
SO frienduff said , speak on my friends .
We have come to warn all and to remind all to stay faithful to Christ unto the end .
And frienduff said amen . The tower will be rebuilt quickly said the two
and the propoganda of mr inclusive shall swell throughout the entire earth . Many lambs will be killed
but he or she who endures faithful to the end the same shall be saved , said they .
Pepe , yelled the Eliminator , Tend to the wounded and make sure they are well taken care of,
we must rebuild and quickly for Mr inclusive is on the way .
Yes sir your holiness , said Pepe .
So pepe went about tending the wounded .
He came unto the door of miss inclusive . Upon knocking , she said thou may enter .
SO pepe went in and said , Behold , neustra senora la dama de los angeles . How may i serve thee this evening .
And miss inclusive said , Bring me a fine soup to feast upon . So pepe told the gaurds , DO as she bids i must tend to all the wounded .
Upon entering the next room He saw two men resting . He said , and how do you do this evening .
One was too weak to speak but the other said , we are fine my friend . WE ARE ONE .
And pepe said , yes we are one . Bridge builders we are said pepe . LONG live the rick called warren who destroyed
the old way of evangelizing and gave the church right into our hands . Yea , yea , said the man , Long live
mr todd black who helped to destroy from within and lead them to our new religoin .
So then pepe went into another room where the less important were . Two women and five men were in that room .
How may i be of service said pepe . And one man said , could we not have different rooms
so as we can be individually treated for our wounds . To which pepe said , IN the morning ye shall all have a room .
Lady moore , for so is her name , then said , I am lady moore who had a big impact on delivering the churches
over into your hands . But you may call me beth . Who is this other lady said pepe .
OH we do not know . The maid found her under some rubble and so they brought her down here amongst us .
But she is so weak and wounded she cannot speak a word .
Well ye shall all be well taken care of my we are one friends .
About that time in walked bread of death . HE said how are you my friends . PEPE you make sure they are well taken care of or its your hide .
Yes , yes said pepe . I will do just that . These two ladies i will look over myself said bread of death . Eliminator
will be most happy to see that lady beth moore is doing okay .
Guards bring those ladies into another room . Give each a bed and a different room and i shall tend to their needs myself
said bread of death . PEPE see it gets done . I must speak to ELIMINATOR at once and make some plans .
Towards the evening frienduff sat down under the tree . The two men had continued onward towards
heednotcopleland . What if my sister is still alive thought frienduff . I have to find a way into
the tower to see if she is not a prisoner there .
About that time frienduff heard a barking and a commotion . And words could be heard saying , grab that dog .
About an hour later frienduff saw movement in the grass and out came a jack russell . ITS izzy said frienduff .
How are you doing girl . I will look after you , it is what your mama would have wanted .
So frienduff and Izzy went into the tent for the night .
About four hours later there was a sudden bay from Izzy . As she is often known to do at times .
So he let her out and out she ran into the field .
About this time mayflower , wynona and the others were arriving at the city .
Hello my friends , said praise the King . We have been waiting for your arrival .
We have many plans to make .
We have a sister who is badly wounded and at the point of death and needs attention . Its our sister wynona .
Such a beating she took at the hand of mr cat . And how she stood faithful unto the LORD through it all .
Yes said praise the King . let us lay her down in a room and let us be praying for her .
Mayflower said we have also these two children whose parents were killed by the goons of mr inclusive .
Bring them into the main hall and let them find a place of rest as well .
Two days had passed and construction was fast under way at the tower .
Lance and dagger had been put in charge of overseeing the production .
As pepe walked within the castle he checked amonst the wounded daily .
Eliminator said , PEPE , how do they do . And pepe said Seven of them are already well and back and work .
And how is lady beth moore and the other royal lady doing . And pepe said they are doing fine .
Well check on them often said Eliminator . Mr inclusive arrives on the morrow and all must be ready .
In the wee hours of the morning frienduff crept into the tower .
Walking right past the men who seemed not to notice him at all .
He then opened the front door and the gaurds still did not notice him .
Within he began searching for sister .
Room by room he went and found the wounded , but no sister .
Upon entering the room a lady sat up and said What are you doing and who are ye . I am lady beth moore .
TO which frienduff said , OH yeah the one who sold out the churches to mr inclusive . I have heard of you .
I am sorry to have disturbed you . Wait she said , You have a familiar face ,
you seem as one who used to preach against me and warn the churches not to heed me .
To which frienduff said , yes i often get told i look like this or that person .
Frienduff left . He went back out and left the tower and none did see him .
My dear sister must truly be gone to be with the Lord said frienduff .
So he left and went back to get izzy , for they were to head
to the town of fleenardoctrine .
It would be a trip of three days journey .
Well Izzy , said frienduff , rest up girl for in the morning , in a few hours we have us a long walk to do .
But izzy kept watching the tower . She would whine at times . Frienduff said , I know , you miss mama .
I miss my dear sister too izzy , but she is in a far better place .
meanwhile , at heednotcopeland sister mayflower was busy picking some herbs and veggies to make a soup
for sister wynona . Already Wynona was getting stronger but could not yet walk on her own .
Here is some soup said mayflower to wynona . I bet that pepe aint gonna bow to an idol without having a memory
of the golden idol , which you kicked . That skunk probably cringes every time he walks past it said Wynona .
Heart two soul came in and said how is everyone . Good , said the sisters .
That is good . For in three days we must journey to the town of fleenardoctrine . We have others there we must also meet with
Frienduff will already be there and waiting for us .
SO get some rest my sisters . And let the glorious LORD be praised said PRAISE THE KING from the doorway . OH YES they all
said INDEED LET THE LORD be PRAISED .
TO continue later , Lord willing .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Three days had passed and wynona was now quite strong again .
Heart two soul came in and said to the sisters , We shall leave in the morning
Praise the King came in and said let us all pray . So they knelt in prayer .
Meanwhile frienduff had been on his journey for three days . And was now on the outskirts of fleenardoctrine .
Izzy had often been looking back in the direction of the tower . I know Izzy . My sister is sorely missed .
Meanwhile at the tower the wounded were about all healed up . And in quick time too
for Mr inclusive himself had arrived just two days prior .
Eliminator , said mr inclusive , you have done a well job getting this place back into operation again and with the wounded .
My bride speaks highly of you and mr bread of death .
Just then in walked both lance and dagger with tha faith . And bowed before Mr inclusive and the Eliminator .
We have returned from our mission my lords . Good said Eliminator , i pray this went well .
It did they both said . GOOD said Mr inclusive , we do not want a repeat of what occured .
Just then in walked the bride of mr inclusive . And bowed before them
and said , I have met a very peculiar lady
OH yeah , who is this that you speak of in our ears said Mr inclusive .
To which his bride said , She is one of the wounded . She is still quite weak .
I believe she calls herself lady pickles .
OH yes , said bread of death , I know the one you speak about . PEPE , FRONT and center cried Eliminator .
SO in came Pepe . Pepe , i trust you are taking well care of our lady pickles . To which HE said , OH yes mi Lords .
She is healing faster all the time .
GOOD said Eliminator . Now go and ensure she has lunch .
Yes my Lords said Pepe .
Pepe then leaves and goes to the chamber room of lady pickles .
Upon entering , PEPE says , How are ye this wonderful day .
To which lady pickles coughs and covers her face .
Then Pepe says , Does my odor bother you my lady .
OH no she said , it might just be allergies .
MR inclusive himself , said we must take great care of you . You seem important to him and his bride .
I am tired pepe . I need my rest said lady pickles .
About this time wynona , mayflower , heart two soul and praise the King
set off to go to flee nar doctrine . Upon leaving they bid their dear sister nancy farewell .
Sister nancy , remember what i told you , said heart two soul . Yes i remember .
Good , for we must all move quickly .
So the four took off heading east to fleenardoctrine
and nancy left to go north east unto first the town of bilblical christanity and from there she would meet
them all later in fleenardoctrine .
Upon entering the town of fleenardoctrine , frienduff was greeted by the townsfolk .
Where do you all meet for church asked frienduff . OH we mostly meet in houses
but at times we meet in a little building we call bible doctrine only .
Sounds wonderful said frienduff . I have come a few days journey from the tower .
We lost a good friend there named taken . But the others i believe have gotten away .
We lost a sister , but it was due to her love of Christ and the people that she gave her life
so as we could all escape . I even have her lil dog izzy .
Suddenly frienduff looked around and could not see Izzy . Where has she gone , wondered frienduff .
For several days frienduff looked for Izzy but she just could not be found .
The following day the town met . Frienduff then says , We must be ready to move within ten days .
They have began rounding folks up and sending them to reeducation centers .
I am waiting for my friends to arrive , who should be here on the morrow . We have another sister
we sent to the town of biblical doctrine . Which i hear is not very far from here .
She will come down a couple of days after the others have arrived and from there we shall all head out .
The next morning , very early heart two soul and the others came upon the town .
Frienduff my friend , how have you been said heart two soul .
I have been doing well . But i seem to have lost my dear sisters dog izzy .
Wait said wynona . Izzy was with you . Yes . She left the tower and came out into the field .
Left the tower said wynona . On our way back here
we circled around the tower and i saw that dog within the gates .
What said frienduff , She must have missed her mama and went looking for her .
I hope they treat her well said frienduff .
Meanwhile in the tower , pepe knocked upon the door of lady pickles chamber .
I Have a suprise for you lady pickles . And he brings in Izzy .
Izzy got so excited to see lady pickles that she was bouncing off the wall .
WOW, said pepe , She really takes to you . Yes she does said lady pickles .
May i keep her with me . OH yes , it was Mr inclusive himself that said we ought to bring her too you
to help cheer you up . HE sure does look out for you . I suppose he does said lady pickles .
WILL There be anything else lady pickles . OH no pepe . Thank you for checking in on me .
Oh no bother said Pepe .
Later that evening Eliminator called pepe , before HIM and Mr inclusive . Bread of death was present
YE all know that we are on the eve of our victory . The we are one world is growing stronger daily
and soon we will rid the earth of all non conformers . Those we can re educate we will put back into society .
Those who refuse, shall be put to death .
Pepe , said Eliminator , is our lady pickles doing well . Yes my lords . GOOD said Eliminator . Very GOOD said mr inclusive .
Now let us discuss this rambler friend of the Lord . YE know HE has been a constant pain to our side with his warnings
about our unity and peace and safety we are one world . Yes they said .
We have a plan to rid that man from the face of the earth .
But , we have such a hard time locating him , they said . YES , we do .
How do you suppose we can trap him . Those christains wont take money , they dont sell out their friends .
How on earth are we gonna find this man .
Leave that to us my friends . Fear not , in the days ahead that rambler will come to us .
COme to us said pepe , why would he do that .
Because , said MR INCLUSIVE , lets just say we have something very very dear to his heart . He will come to us .
Later back at fleenardoctrine , all the lambs sat around a little fire . There were some preparing the meals
for the evening celebration unto the glorious LORD .
They sang praises and were in prayer . Everyone just thanking the Lord and being of one mind .
They were reading the bible aloud and all were content and happy .
Dinner time said Mayflower . Me and sister wynona , with some help from praise the King
have made a meal for us all to celebrate .
About that time they heard a loud bang . Then again .
Who is that who shot twice . And none knew .
Then a voice came out of the night which said , We found a stray of yours . This is what happens to stray dogs
when we feel merciful . Then the rider took off into the night .
So heart two soul and amadues went up to the front gate and saw a lady lying there .
She had been beated and dragged by ropes . Lets get her up and get her into
a nice house so she can rest for the night .
Okay . So amadeus and Heart two soul carried her into a room and set her in the bed .
Bring her some of our food and water . Our rations may be low , but we share all things with one another ,
even this lady who we know not . She is our sister in Christ .
Yes they all agreed .
They put the food before her and she began to eat slowly . Then she just burst into tears .
I came from biblical christanity . There was a group of about two hundred of us . With another sister named nancy who had
come to bring us here .
Where are the others and where is sister nancy , said Heart two soul .
They just came out of no where and had us all surrounded .
They took the strongest of us , which was bout fifty .
The rest..................., but she began sobbing , the rest they butchered in front of us all , it didnt matter that we had children .
They left me as a warning to you all .
The story continues later , Lord willing .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fifty now traveled in bonds and chains toward the tower . Towards their re education camp .
What shall we do said a few prisoners . Pray and trust in GOD said nancy . No matter
what is to come against us , CLING to the things of Christ .
Silence you wench , yelled one of the gaurds and struck Nancy upside the head .
Meanwhile within the tower lady pickles was moving about in her room and tidying up the place .
In walked Mr inclusive himself and bread of death along with Eliminator .
How are ye this fine day my lady pickles , asked Illuminator .
I am well said lady pickles . When can i leave and go about my business .
Leave , said Mr inclusive , why you are our honored guest .
We are to throw a banquet in your honor in a few days time . After which you may take your leave .
Okay , said lady pickles .
IS there anything else you need said Mr Inclusive . No , i am fine , thank you for your hospitality .
SO the three then left the room . But Mr inclusive stopped at the door and looked back and said ,
It sure is nice that we no longer have to deal with that gemmer of gems , What a pain she was to us all .
She took down all our defenses . Lady pickles , you seem a bit agast , should i have the servants
bring you some herbs , perhaps to help you sleep .
No thankyou , i am fine said lady pickles .
GOOD said Mr inclusive . Tell me , i have heard tale of a certain rambler , who does so cry against our unity .
This frienduff character , he does so vex our souls , as did that wretched gemmer and their friends .
Tell me lady pickles , HOW would you catch such a man .
To which lady pickles said , Such a one as yourself , with such wisdom can easily figure that out .
YES , Yes you are right my dear lady pickles . And i have done such a thing .
For this rambler will soon come to me .
OH , really said Lady pickles , Why would he come to you .
Because we hold something , Someone dear to his heart .
It was then sister , the gemmer of gems for so is her name , KNEW they knew who she was
and their plan .
She said , I feel a bit tired sir inclusive , do you mind if i rest . Oh no , not at all said HE .
I will have pepe bring you some herbs to help you rest and sleep .
Meanwhile heart to soul , amadues , praise the King and frienduff had called a meeting .
Sisters mayflower and wynona had prepared a nice meal for them all .
We must move fast , said frienduff . They will be back in great numbers to round us all up .
Yes , said heart two soul . The lady , sister rejoice in the Lord , for so is her name
said , we must go and try and get our friends out of that dreaded place .
Not now said heart two soul . They are expecting us , or at least one of us .
Frienduff my friend , said heart two soul . I was in prayer
and it was revealed to me that Sister gemmer of gems is alive and is held captive at the tower .
I knew it , said frienduff , that is why Izzy kept whining and looking at the tower as we left .
That is why she returned . I must go and get my sister .
ITS a trap said Heart two soul . A man will arrive and act as though he is one of us
and he is to bring you this news . But its a snare to get you and us to go to that tower .
But , we cant leave sister there , said frienduff .
I know my friend , said heart two soul . But we must get these people to another place first .
There is a place in the moutains , just beyond the river , where we can be hidden for a time
Wait , said frienduff , i must go with the man .
Why is that said heart two soul . Because , if he shows up and says what he does
and then none of us goes with him . He will return and tell Mr inclusive that none went with Him
and then they might hurt and kill our dear sister .
Okay my friend , said heart two soul . You are correct . Go with GOD and be careful .
Soon a man arrived at the gate . He cried , I have news , i have news . Is frienduff here .
And frienduff said , Yes i am here . What is the news .
And the man said , We have found out that your dear sister is being held captive at the tower . That she indeed did
survive the crash . Oh we must go quickly . The man then said , Let us all go .
And frienduff said , the others are busy . Just take me and let us be going on our way .
Okay , said the man , as you wish . So they took
off on the journey .
Meanwhile inside the town of fleenardoctrine , stood heart two soul
and said we must soon leave this place .
We have found a place in the moutains called Concrete cure and we must head their .
For so is the name of that place , for the hearts of lambs had sooner watch concrete cure than to heed the all inclusive lie .
Later in the evening Wynona and sister mayflower had packed up all the foods they would need for the trip .
They all met at the towns center .
Okay , said Heart two soul . Let us go out in three camps . Let us be seperate
in case we are attacked along the way .
Good idea said amadeus . So amadeus took a group , heart two soul took a group and Prayer warrior took a group .
Heart two soul left first . An hour later the second group was to follow and an hour after that the third group was to follow .
An hour passed and amadeus said , let us be going to the second group .
SO they left out . About an hour later the loudest explosion was heard . SO loud that even Heart two soul and his group heard it .
THey turned about and could see in the very far distance a large massive fire .
Amadues said to his group , I pray they got out in time . They just bombed the entire village of flee nar doctrine .
Meanwhile at the tower a cry was heard . PRISONERS approaching for re education .
Lady pickles peered through her window and saw a number of about fifty souls standing outside the gate .
oh dear , she thought , they will surely be put in the reeducation camps .
The gate opened and in they went .
Drag the wench from the rest of them and place her in the iron cage .
So they grabbed nancy and led her to the iron cage . This will be your new home wench .
They tossed her in and raised the cage .
Meanwhile amadeus said to his group , send two men back to check on the other group and make sure they got out .
So two left . Amadeus then said we will wait here till the two men return .
About two hours later the two men came back and said truly we walked all the way to the city
and we have found none . We saw bodies all over the place within the city .
They must not have gotten out in time said Amadeus . We must leave quickly .
What about sister mayflower , said wynona , she was with them .
There is nothing we can do now sister , said another . WE must move on .
Let me go back and see if perhaps some did not escape .
Okay . You do that . We will continue on ahe................................KABOOM
immediately the forest was on flame . The cries of many could be heared as some were on fire and others were instantly dead .
Amadues , amadues cried some , we must run . But there was no answer from amadeus . Where Is he
said wynona . One cried , HE is over here , but he is hurt bad . We need to get him up and get out of here .
I will go ahead and head back said Wynona to see if we can find any.....................KABOOM another explosion .
Wynona , yelled some , as sister fell over . We have to .........KABOOM another explosion .
Meanwhile heart two soul and his group were moving fast to the moutains of Concrete cure .
The day after they arrived at concrete cure . Some time had passed and one said , we have to go back
and see if we can find some survivors . heart two soul then said , OKay i will go and praise the King you go with me .
The rest wait here till we return .
So they went about the woods and traveled for hours upon hours .
Then praise the King said look there are bodies . They were attacked . But this must have been the second group
for they are so far from the town of flee nar doctrine . Let us also continue back there
and see if we can find any survivors amongst them .
So they continued on . It was now evening and as they approached the town they could see
smashed houses and total destruction . Only a few houses now stood .
One yelled , WHO goes there . Heart two soul said , ITS ME , heart two soul
and i have praise the King with me . Okay .
so they led them to the one of the houses still standing .
Inside were lambs lying down with bandages . Amaedues could be seen among the wounded
as could Wynona . Where is sister mayflower asked praise the King . OH i am here . Praise the LORD, said praise the King ..
Heart two soul then said , WE have got to get out of this place . I have found concrete cure
and our group is there . Let us gather the wounded and get out of here .
Back at the tower the guards yelled , PRISONER , WE HAVE THE DEMON MAN FRIENDUFF .
OH no said sister from within her chamber , they have him .
TO be continued , LORD WILLING .

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayflower

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An hour later a loud cry throughout the tower could be heard , it was Eliminator saying , BRING FORTH THE WENCH
for the time of our banquet to honor her is now made ready .
Pepe came to the door of the gemmer of gems . He said aloud
the time to honor you as royal lady pickles has now come . Come forth
and let me escourt you to dinner .
Okay said the gemmer of gems . As they walked towards the main banquet hall
she could hear cheering go on from within the banquet hall .
The doors opened and Pepe announced , HERE is the royal lady pickles .
And the guests all bowed before her , even Mr inclusive and Eliminator and bread of death all bowed before her .
Such royalty as yours , said they , that even we must bow before you .
We have prepared such a nice meal of great taste for you to enjoy .
PEPE , throw the rose petals before our ladys feet so as she can walk on petals to the table .
Sister knew it was all mockery , but held her peace .
We have a honored guest for you this evening lady pickles . A new bondservant .
Wherever you go he goes . And they brought forward friend of the Lord . He is your servant now .
Let us sit at meat and enjoy the festivities . It was then that sister thought , well maybe they dont really realize who i am ,
maybe they just think i am the gemmer . So i will continue to play along and then later we can both escape from my window .
Hear ye hear ye said Mr INCLUSIVE , Bread of death has been given the honor to serve you all this fine
meal . So bread of death poured the soup into each cup who sat at the inner table .
Let us do the prayer said Mr inclusive . ELIMINATOR , give the prayer he said .
So eliminator got up and began , OH ALL INCLUSIVE and EVER MERCIFUL DIVERSE , TOLERANT , Full of diversity
and ever changing , to our merciful God of all we give thee thanks .
Needless to say neither frienduff nor the gemmer bowed their heads nor said amen .
LET us eat said Mr inclusive . So all began eating and the meal was quite a fine meal .
What is this fine meat said Bread of death , such a rich texture .
Well that was our finest animal we had to sacfrice so as our honored guests could eat like kings .
Then Eliminator and all began to laugh .
Yeah said bread of death a meal fit for dogs .
And then it was that sister gemmer asked , what meat have you given unto us .
We have given you meat . ELIMATOR why dont you fish out of the pot the proof of our meat .
So he set a large tong with pinchers and pulled out an object .
Now give it to lady pickles in a napkin as a gift to our honored guest .
So he wrapped it up and handed it to the gemmer of gems .
She slowly unwrapped it , NOOOO , NOOO yelled sister , this is IZZYS COLLAR
YEAH you wench we told you it would meat fit for dogs and what other meat but dog .
THEY all roared laughing . Then Eliminator hollered at lance and dagger , COME FORTH PLEASE .
SO out came lance and dagger and in his arms was IZZY .
SURELY you did not think us that in humane that we would roast a dog . YE will roast , but not a dog .
But she is ours now . She will sit at my side said ELIMINATOR and i will raise her from here on out .
Guards the meal is over . Escourt this gemmer of gems and that frienduff away .
Wait , said sister , did you not say he was to be my servant .
OH YES , we did say that . And where you go he goes and where he goes you go .
Escourt them to the prison dungeons .
Meanwhile back at flee nar doctrine the lambs were healing very fast .
Even amadues was up walking about . The Lord has healed us quickly they said .
Yes , said heart two soul . And now we must leave this place and fast
for there is yet to be another group coming in to check the area and scavenge all they can for re education camps .
Do we have all the food ready and other things we need , said Heart two soul . Yes said sister mayflower
me and sister wynona and praise the king have got everything ready .
We must leave at once . There are so few of us we may as well go in one group .
Okay . Praise the King will walk ahead of us about five hundred feet to be on lookout .
Behind us we will have sister mayflower and sister wynona , about three hundred foot back
to make sure no one is following us . Okay they said .
Amadeus will walk about two hundred foot out on our right side , right flank . To ensure no one is lying in wait in the brush .
On our left side we will have prayer warrior doing the same .
We must move fast . So let us be moving .
Meanwhile back at the tower the song cumybia was heard playing in the re education center .
with the continual words we are one , we are one being said on the screen .
Oh dear said , sister nancy , listening to this is so depressing .
Then a scream could be heard from within the camp . WHAT IS THIS , WHAT IS THIS .
And young girl was saying its just a doll with a cross on it .
THIS IS TRASH . Send her to the isolation chamber and play the we are one cumbyia song
non stop in that chamber .
OH dear said nancy , that song alone could end ones life . SILENCE YOU WENCH .
It was then that sister nancy realized she has spoken just to herself , just a little too loudly .
LOWER the cage and bring for the wench . WE will show her
what we do to mouths that speak such filth .
So they brought her to the scaffold .
SIT HERE . and they pushed her into a chair .
TONGUE OR TEETH they yelled . What do you mean tongue or teeth said nancy .
TONGUE OR TEETH . WHICH would you prefer to be taken out .
Well i need my tongue to speak said nancy . VERY WELL TEETH IT IS .
Knock out only the front teeth as she will still need to eat .
And lance and dagger brought forth a hammer and anvil .
THey place the anvil upon her front mouth and with one blow her top front teeth were gone .
THAT should do it . Now put her back into the cage .
Meanwhile heart two soul and them all made their way to concrete cure .
About half a mile out , heart two soul says , You all continue onward
I must go to the tower . Wait said praise the King , IF you go then i will too .
My friend , said heart two soul , i may not make it back . Then i shall go with you and ensure that you do .
Meanwhile within the prison chamber the gaurds locked up frienduff and sister gemmer in one cell .
They prayed and thanked GOD . And were singing praises to the glorious Lord .
And the guards heard them . How on earth can these people be singing even while in prison and bonds said a guard .
They are mad , leave them be . Set a guard in front of their cage though . WE surely want none to escape
or that would be our hides .
Continued later Lord willing .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An hour later a loud cry throughout the tower could be heard , it was Eliminator saying , BRING FORTH THE WENCH
for the time of our banquet to honor her is now made ready .
Pepe came to the door of the gemmer of gems . He said aloud
the time to honor you as royal lady pickles has now come . Come forth
and let me escourt you to dinner .
Okay said the gemmer of gems . As they walked towards the main banquet hall
she could hear cheering go on from within the banquet hall .
The doors opened and Pepe announced , HERE is the royal lady pickles .
And the guests all bowed before her , even Mr inclusive and Eliminator and bread of death all bowed before her .
Such royalty as yours , said they , that even we must bow before you .
We have prepared such a nice meal of great taste for you to enjoy .
PEPE , throw the rose petals before our ladys feet so as she can walk on petals to the table .
Sister knew it was all mockery , but held her peace .
We have a honored guest for you this evening lady pickles . A new bondservant .
Wherever you go he goes . And they brought forward friend of the Lord . He is your servant now .
Let us sit at meat and enjoy the festivities . It was then that sister thought , well maybe they dont really realize who i am ,
maybe they just think i am the gemmer . So i will continue to play along and then later we can both escape from my window .
Hear ye hear ye said Mr INCLUSIVE , Bread of death has been given the honor to serve you all this fine
meal . So bread of death poured the soup into each cup who sat at the inner table .
Let us do the prayer said Mr inclusive . ELIMINATOR , give the prayer he said .
So eliminator got up and began , OH ALL INCLUSIVE and EVER MERCIFUL DIVERSE , TOLERANT , Full of diversity
and ever changing , to our merciful God of all we give thee thanks .
Needless to say neither frienduff nor the gemmer bowed their heads nor said amen .
LET us eat said Mr inclusive . So all began eating and the meal was quite a fine meal .
What is this fine meat said Bread of death , such a rich texture .
Well that was our finest animal we had to sacfrice so as our honored guests could eat like kings .
Then Eliminator and all began to laugh .
Yeah said bread of death a meal fit for dogs .
And then it was that sister gemmer asked , what meat have you given unto us .
We have given you meat . ELIMATOR why dont you fish out of the pot the proof of our meat .
So he set a large tong with pinchers and pulled out an object .
Now give it to lady pickles in a napkin as a gift to our honored guest .
So he wrapped it up and handed it to the gemmer of gems .
She slowly unwrapped it , NOOOO , NOOO yelled sister , this is IZZYS COLLAR
YEAH you wench we told you it would meat fit for dogs and what other meat but dog .
THEY all roared laughing . Then Eliminator hollered at lance and dagger , COME FORTH PLEASE .
SO out came lance and dagger and in his arms was IZZY .
SURELY you did not think us that in humane that we would roast a dog . YE will roast , but not a dog .
But she is ours now . She will sit at my side said ELIMINATOR and i will raise her from here on out .
Guards the meal is over . Escourt this gemmer of gems and that frienduff away .
Wait , said sister , did you not say he was to be my servant .
OH YES , we did say that . And where you go he goes and where he goes you go .
Escourt them to the prison dungeons .
Meanwhile back at flee nar doctrine the lambs were healing very fast .
Even amadues was up walking about . The Lord has healed us quickly they said .
Yes , said heart two soul . And now we must leave this place and fast
for there is yet to be another group coming in to check the area and scavenge all they can for re education camps .
Do we have all the food ready and other things we need , said Heart two soul . Yes said sister mayflower
me and sister wynona and praise the king have got everything ready .
We must leave at once . There are so few of us we may as well go in one group .
Okay . Praise the King will walk ahead of us about five hundred feet to be on lookout .
Behind us we will have sister mayflower and sister wynona , about three hundred foot back
to make sure no one is following us . Okay they said .
Amadeus will walk about two hundred foot out on our right side , right flank . To ensure no one is lying in wait in the brush .
On our left side we will have prayer warrior doing the same .
We must move fast . So let us be moving .
Meanwhile back at the tower the song cumybia was heard playing in the re education center .
with the continual words we are one , we are one being said on the screen .
Oh dear said , sister nancy , listening to this is so depressing .
Then a scream could be heard from within the camp . WHAT IS THIS , WHAT IS THIS .
And young girl was saying its just a doll with a cross on it .
THIS IS TRASH . Send her to the isolation chamber and play the we are one cumbyia song
non stop in that chamber .
OH dear said nancy , that song alone could end ones life . SILENCE YOU WENCH .
It was then that sister nancy realized she has spoken just to herself , just a little too loudly .
LOWER the cage and bring for the wench . WE will show her
what we do to mouths that speak such filth .
So they brought her to the scaffold .
SIT HERE . and they pushed her into a chair .
TONGUE OR TEETH they yelled . What do you mean tongue or teeth said nancy .
TONGUE OR TEETH . WHICH would you prefer to be taken out .
Well i need my tongue to speak said nancy . VERY WELL TEETH IT IS .
Knock out only the front teeth as she will still need to eat .
And lance and dagger brought forth a hammer and anvil .
THey place the anvil upon her front mouth and with one blow her top front teeth were gone .
THAT should do it . Now put her back into the cage .
Meanwhile heart two soul and them all made their way to concrete cure .
About half a mile out , heart two soul says , You all continue onward
I must go to the tower . Wait said praise the King , IF you go then i will too .
My friend , said heart two soul , i may not make it back . Then i shall go with you and ensure that you do .
Meanwhile within the prison chamber the gaurds locked up frienduff and sister gemmer in one cell .
They prayed and thanked GOD . And were singing praises to the glorious Lord .
And the guards heard them . How on earth can these people be singing even while in prison and bonds said a guard .
They are mad , leave them be . Set a guard in front of their cage though . WE surely want none to escape
or that would be our hides .
Continued later Lord willing .

Wow... Poor Nancy

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes . sister took a sharp blow for speaking the truth .
We might find her some new white wooden teeth in the next story or so down the road .

I used to do all sorts of things to my characters...but not anymore. I write different now. This is quite the story though!!! Christian persecution is sadly still happening in the world.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to do all sorts of things to my characters...but not anymore. I write different now. This is quite the story though!!! Christian persecution is sadly still happening in the world.
It is still happening . And its gonna increase massive when once the delusion of the all inclusion has ran its course
and filled to the full the cup of all darkness .
Though i doubt we will be tormented as much , we will just be re eduated and if we wont conform , prepare to die .
Oh its coming sister . And though it is , we have no need to fear it . The apostels sang in prison , they were beaten
and some of them quite often . NEVER affected their hope . In fact when they were persecuted or suffered
they were rejoicing more than folks who win the lotto . The time is and has been , that we better get so
planted into those bibles that our fingers sprout pages of it . cause most folks aint gonna make it .
And when i say wont make it , I MEAN they gonna sell out as most already have .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is still happening . And its gonna increase massive when once the delusion of the all inclusion has ran its course
and filled to the full the cup of all darkness .
Though i doubt we will be tormented as much , we will just be re eduated and if we wont conform , prepare to die .
Oh its coming sister . And though it is , we have no need to fear it . The apostels sang in prison , they were beaten
and some of them quite often . NEVER affected their hope . In fact when they were persecuted or suffered
they were rejoicing more than folks who win the lotto . The time is and has been , that we better get so
planted into those bibles that our fingers sprout pages of it . cause most folks aint gonna make it .
And when i say wont make it , I MEAN they gonna sell out as most already have .
Brother speaks so much truth.
The Lord’s return draws very nigh.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try reading foxes book of maryters . That is some serious rough torments .
I dont suspect we will see such things . Rather through their fake love and humane sensual mind
they will re educate and then just put to death those who wont conform . The most humane
way to do so , according to the world govt , IS guillotine . Beheading . THEY have even talked about this .
SOunds to me , like end time signs are all around us .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back at the tower it was now midnight . And brother friend of the Lord and sister gemmer o gems
could still be heard praying and praising the Lord .
Meanwhile back at concrete cures , sister mayflower and sister wynona
were singing praises to the Lord and the rest of them were all gathered in song and in praise .
Prayer warrior then stood and read from the holy scroll .
And broke the bread and each person had a little bite as they did communion .
Then partook they of the wine .
After the communion they began in prayer again , BANG ,........................BANG .
TWO shots were fired outside the camp .
With a voice that followed . THE ROYAL ELIMINATOR bids you all to come unto the tower .
Some said its a snare . Prayer warrior then stood and said
We need to send some so that the others can get away safely .
No , said another , we dont just give our brethren to them so that some can escape .
IF one goes we all go . Let us get out of here and quickly .
Meanwhile back at the tower sat sister nancy in her cage as her tormentors mocked her daily upon the hour .
Where is ye God now they hollered . He is with me , said nancy , no matter what i suffer . He is my hope
and my salvation and In HE alone is salvation .
Some in the reeducation camp cheered as sister nancy said those words . SHUT HER UP
she is affecting our re programming said lance and dagger . .
LOWER the cage and bring her to our arena . We shall burn her with fire .
WAIT said lance and dagger . Raise her cage back up i have another idea .
SO the raised back up the cage .
Lance and dagger took off towards the re education center .
WHO cheered said lance and dagger . I DID said one , so did i said another . Us too said a few others .
So lance and dagger counted them . it was seven souls that had rejoiced .
Which of you others who did not cheer would like to have entrance unto the tower
and become part of the royal gaurd . I do , said saleout . For so is his name , SELL OUT .
GOOD said lance and dagger . Bring those seven out unto the scaffold , said lance and dagger .
GET UP and GET YE OUT you pigs , yelled Saleout .
So they were marched to the scaffold .
HEY Nancy , yelled lance and dagger . THIS is your doing . Witness what we do to those
who get encouraged by your false propoganda .
SALEOUT , FRONT AND CENTER , Yelled lance and dagger .
OFF with their heads . So Sale out , with no hesitation , swung the massive ax and off came the first ones head .
Again yelled lance and dagger . So he struck fast and swift and off came the others head .
This continued to all were beheaded .
THEN said lance and dagger . THIS IS YOUR DOING you wench . WE ARE LOVE , YOU ARE HATE . AND YOUR HATE
has caused their death .
TO which sister nancy said , IF i am hate and ye are love , WHY is it YOU killing people .
SHUT ye your face you wench , yelled lance and dagger .
Lance and dagger then said . MAKE READY the KNIGHTHOOD . For we must knight our beloved
Saleout and make Him one of us .
SO they , the guards all lined up . Twenty on each side . Sale out was to walk between them
Each had their swords up and at salute .
COME YE FORWARD and be welcomed into the beloved RCC as a brown shirt .
SO he walked down and as He came near each solider would raise His sword as to allow saleout to walk forward .
He then ascended the steps .
Before Him stood Eliminator , lance and dagger and tha faith . As bread of death was on a mission and was not present .
Kneel our beloved saleout . So he knelt . Now repeat after me .
So eliminator said , I do sell out the biblical Christ . And saleout repeated it .
I do enter into convenant with the R double C and its all inclusive we are one religoin .
So again sale out repeated it .
We are the only church , we are the gods and all inclusive is as our God . So again Sale out repeated it .
YOUR SOUL IS DAMEND SALEOUT , Yelled nancy from above . SILENCE YOU WENCH .
WHEN This ceremony is over , we have yet another suprise for you .
THen said ELIMINATOR , NOW RISE MY REBORN SOLIDER OF THE RCC . AND WITNESS THE POWER OF SIE ORDER .
Meanwhile back at concrete cures . The lambs were making ready all things .
IS this everyone said prayer warrior . IT is said sister wynonna .
Now let us ...................KABOOM . FIRE REIGNED DOWN FROM ABOVE .
GET out of here , get to the woods yelled prayer warrior .
Meanwhile at the tree , where they had met before , stood heart to soul and praise the king .
Along the way they had found some more lambs . About twenty .
Are we ready said Heart two soul . WE ARE , LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
I must go forward now unto the tower , said heart two soul .
Meanwhile back at concrete cures the lambs were picking up the wounded and getting out of there .
Amadeus , amadues where are you...........KABOOM another explosion of fire
that ripped through and more lambs were in the flames . WE have to get out of here
said sister mayflower . Sister wynona , sister wynona , get amaedues and the others out of here fast .
I am going with prayer warrior with another group .
I cant find amadeus , said sister wynona . HE IS OVER HERE said a voice , but he is burnt badly .
Get out of here said amadeus , i will only slow you down . Pick up the other wounded . I have lived
with all hope in Christ . My time is coming to an end .
We cant leave y .................Kaboom another fire ball reigned down , taking out a few and prayer warrior as well .
YE MUST LEAVE ME said amadeus GET TO THE WOODS AND GOD BE WITH YOU .
Voices could then be heard . THEY ARE HERE IN THE VILLAGE . GET OUT said amadeus GET OUT now .
SO they took off .
About ten minutes later , they could hear the voice of bread of death . GOOD WORK my soliders of the all inclusive we are one .
Then he YELLED loudly . I KNOW YOU can hear me . We have your prescious Amaedues . IF you turn around
and surrender yourselves HE will live .
We must go back , said mayflower . Let me go back .
BUT then the voice of amadues rang loud and clear . GO WITH JESUS , NEVER LOOK BACK my friends .
I willfully give my life for you all . DO not come back for .................at that time Bread of death had taken a sword
and ran it through amadues . NOOO , yelled mayflower .
GO WITH JESUS said amadues , he then fell over .
And into the woods continued mayflower and the others .
Meanwhile back at the tower within the prison
Sister gemmer of gems and brother frienduff were praying .
A gaurd approached them . HE then said , WHY is it you all have so much hope .
And then they said , Because we trust in the living GOD .
He then said , but look at you . You are in prison . Yet our god treats us well , He is love , and you all suffer for your God .
HE FIRST SUFFERED FOR US , said Gemmer . He took on massive beatings and spittings and even wore a crown
of thorns and suffered crucifixation . So that all who would believe would be saved .
OH i highly doubt that would include me , said the guard . I have butchered many of you guys .
SO did paul , said frienduff . Paul who was once called saul , deliverd many christains over to be punished and even death .
AND YET by the grace , by the mercy of GOD HE was called and changed and became one of the most zealous preachers
ever seen . Yes said gemmer . And also , she said , there was two others crucified with CHRIST .
And yet at the end of one of their lives , HE simply said , REMEMBER ME OH LORD. Our LORD then said
today YE shall be with ME in paradise .
Are you telling me , said the guard , that your GOD actually suffered for you . YES they both said .
Well that is love said the guard . Let me ask you this said frienduff .
DO you really think that Eliminator , or bread of death , or Mr inclusive would suffer or die for you .
MR INCLUSIVE is as our GOD said the gaurd .
But would they die for you . Enough said the gaurd .
But as we he walked away , HE knew THE WOULD NOT , not only that , HE knew they would not care if he even died .
A voice could be heard at the gates . I beg entrance into the tower . I have business with Mr inclusive .
IT was heart two soul .
The story continues , Lord willing .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Another wonderful story from brother.
Only the biblical Lord Jesus saves.
Exciting next installment awaits us all.
Let the glorious Lord Jesus Christ be praised.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Through the woods ran mayflower and the group . With fire reigning down from the skies .
We must get to the tree where we first met . The tree outside of the tower .
Okay said wynona . How many of us are left said mayflower .
So they did a head count and it came to twenty nine lambs .
Meanwhile at the tower , heart two soul was brought before Eliminator .
Ye may speak said Eliminator .
To which heart two soul said i have come and have others with me as well .
We will surrender to you . First i ask , said heart two soul , that you take
me in the stead of frienduff .
YE are crazy said Eliminator . That filthy swine has done years of damage
to our holy and righteous all inclusive cause . With his constant reminder that JESUS ONLY saves .
To which Heart two soul said , Yes but we have others as well .
Fine said to Eliminator .
SO the gaurds led heart two soul down to the prison chamber .
The gaurd at the prison door then escourted them
to the cell where both the gemmer and frienduff were .
The gaurd then said , I am with you all . I believe in JESUS CHRIST .
Your friends the gemmer and frienduff talked with me the other night .
Who here can baptize me , said the gaurd .
We can . But first we need to get frienduff out of here . I will sit in this prison in his place .
Wait said frienduff , i need to talk with the gaurd .
So frienduff talked with the gaurd for about five minutes.
THEN he came back and said , let us all have a small meal and prayer first .
So they all broke bread .
Meanwhile mayflower and sister wynona and the group were making their way to the tree as well .
They were about two days out . Wynona , look its bread of death
and he has a couple of suvivors . SHHH , said sister mayflower , they are close and might hear us .
Can you tell who the survivors are . One looks like that lady sing to the King .
The other one is ............OH MY , its amadues . He is still alive .
Yeah , but for how long sister .
Only GOD knows my sister .
meanwhile , back at the cell heart two soul was waking up . And he called a guard for the light .
He said , Hey gemmer , gemmer are you okay . And frienduff spoke and said , I am sorry my friend
I had the guard drug the bread and told him to take our sister out of here . I could not leave my sister behind .
At the tree , the gaurd saw sister gemmer slowly waking up . Why are their stars in our cell .
SHHH , sister . YOU are not in your cell . Frienduff had you all drugged so as you would be the one we carried out .
Oh dear brother she said . YES , ELIMINATOR will not be happy at all . Specially when he finds out
one of his guards came to JESUS . They will probably tortue your brother .
We have to do something to get them out . Heart two soul is working on that as we speak said the gaurd .
Shhh get down said the gaurd . What is it said the gemmer .
Its phase ONE of the alpha plan of SIE ORDER .
What is that said the gemmer . That is where many tribes , nations and tongues
shall all come unto the tower . They were instructing us on this a while back said the guard .
They will gather and then they will spread out and hunt for every living soul that has not conformed to the all inclusive delusion .
They mean to wipe you all , I mean us all , off the face of the map of the world .
SO much for their love and tolerance said gemmer . yeah i know said the guard . I cant believe i fell for that lie .
Well , we all would have were it not for the grace of GOD said the gemmer .
Just count yourself happy that you were drawn to faith in Christ . YES INDEED SISTER , said the guard .
Meanwhile heart two soul sat in prayer unto the Lord .
The next morning their was a loud cry heard within the tower . PEPE , SPRAY your doctrine
down into the re education center . Let us see who whiffs it up and who gags on it .
YES SIR said pepe . So Pepe lowered himself and went to spraying .
What a gorgeous odor said many . But a few coughs and gags were heard .
SEPERATE THOSE who coughed and gagged . Bring the others into the tower . PHASE ONE is in full effect .
What about the others . PUT THEM IN CHAINS and in the pits .
WE must make ready for many more . our troops are rounding up resisters from all areas . AND WE MUST
convert many , or they can die .
By early evening mayflower and wynona and the lambs sat to eat .
They were getting closer to the tree . But could still see Bread of death and His group .
AMADEUS , yelled Bread of death . Are you dead yet .
OH no said sister mayflower , i think he is gone . NO wait , look over there he moved a little .
Dont you DIE ON ME YET amadeus . WE have some plans for you said Bread of death .
We have to get him out of there said sister mayflower. HIM and sister sing to the King .
YES . I need five volunteers said wynona . SO five volunteered , six including mayflower .
But sister wynona said , Ye cannot volunteer . You must stay here so as we dont both get caught .
Okay sister .
About ten that evening Bread of death stood and spoke unto his group .
WE have made ready phase one my comrades . WELCOME TO SIE ORDER of the ONE WORLD .
And the camp cheered .
By tomorrow evening we should all be at the tower .
HOO RAH said the camp . AMADEUS , yelled bread of death . Dont you die on me tonight .
And the camp just roared laughing .
About one am a cry was heard , THEY AREGONE , THEY ARE GONE .
WHO IS GONE yelled ELIMINATOR . Amadeus and that sing to the KING .
WELL its not like amadues just got up and walked out of here . HE cant be far .
Spread out and start looking .
But they were already three hours behind . Yep , they got the lambs OUTTA THAT HOLE .
Meanwhile mayflower and wynona had made a good stretcher to carry amadeus on and were moving fast and far
away from that camp . Meanwhile back at the tree Gemmer was thinking .
I must go and get my gemming plane said the gemmer .
Yes let us do that said the guard .
Meanwhile at the tower a loud yell was made and serious yiping could be heard .
Eliminator had kicked Izzy so hard she flew about fifteen foot . THAT GEMMER . They tricked me .
Izzy was not getting up at all . I think she is dead said lance and dagger .
GOOD said Eliminator . May that wench cry when she finds out .
Wait said a servant lady . She is still breathing slowly . I will take her and keep her in my room
until she gets better . FINE said ELIMINATOR . YOU DO THAT .
So the servant lady took izzy and left the quarters to head to her room .
Upon entering her room she shut the door and laid Izzy upon a fat pillow .
You rest there girl , she said . You will see your mama soon enough .
The servant girl was an under cover christain . YEP .
Outside the camp was cheering . The servant girl peeked outside
and could see several lambs being walked through a torture ring .
With bags on their heads and the others were hitting them with sticks and mocking them .
HEY NANCY yelled one of them . Take a peek at your friends .
THE LORD IS WITH THEM as HE IS WITH ME said sister nancy .
WE do not fear you , nor death . OUR LORD is our hope and our salvation .
SILENCE they yelled and some threw stones at the cage .
Inside the servant girl gave Izzy a few health biscuits . You just rest and wait here , i have work to do girl .
So the servant girl left the room .
Meanwhile inside the tower sat lance and dagger and tha faith .
You need to tell him said tha faith . IF we do its our head my friend said lance and dagger .
IF we dont its our head said tha faith .
WHAT IS THIS RUCKUS i hear said ELIMINATOR . THEY suddenly turned around terrified .
My Lord eliminator , we have something we need to tell you .
DO TELL said Eliminator .
A few of the prisoners we put in the pit , some are missing . WHAT IS THIS YELLED ELIMINATOR .
About that time another gaurd came in
and said , YOUR HOLINESS SIR ELIMINATOR . WHAT IS IT he cried .
There are two prisoners missing from the inner chambers .
WHAT IS THIS . I TELL YOU ALL IF FREINDUFF and THAT HEART TWO SOUL are the two missing
YE shall be lashed by mr cat with twenty strips each .
And the gaurd fell on his face sobbing . IT IS THEM . THEY are just gone . We came into
the prison . the doors were locked . BUT THEY are not there .
WHAT IS THIS , they cant just vanish out of site .
MR CAT , FORWARD and bound this man and give him twenty lashes .
And bound both that faith and lance and dagger and give them FIVE lashes for not telling me sooner .
About an hour later three appeared walking towards the tree .
SHHH said sister mayflower there are some people coming our way .
SISTER said a voice , its brother frienduff . Yes it is sister
and heart two soul is with me and so is this servant girl and she has IZZY .
Meanwhile inside the tower
Mr cat was wiping off his whip . The gaurd was dead .
Both tha faith and lance and dagger were bleeding .
LET this be a lesson to you all . YES SIR , YOUR HOLINESS .
Eliminator then left .
We must do something to get back on his good side .
yes said lance and dagger we must .
Back at the tree . Amadeus was resting well .
Look he is already healing fast .
HOW did you all get out of that tower .
And heart two soul said, we were praying
and suddenly a light appeared . Our bonds were loosed
and our door was open . And this angel led
us out .
THEN this servant girl found us . SO she took and hid us in her room .
And then we all just left the tower together . AND NOT a guard one
saw us walk right out the gate . IT WAS THE LORD said amadues .HE sent His angel to free you all . YES INDEED MY FRIEND .
Then another voice was heard . The LORD got me out as well
and the other prisoners at the re education camp who has not sold out .
ITS NANCY . Yes my bothers and sisters its me .
We need to make a plan . Yes let us all go to prayer .
The story continues , Lord willing , at a later date .

Last edited: