The Judgment Seat Of Christ!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's twice in the space of 15 minutes you equated yourself to Timothy. I ask again, do you think Paul addressed his letter to you as well?
What applies to the early church STILL APPLIES TO US . WE WOULD LOVE EVERTHING WRITTEN . BUt this age always tries to find
a way around some things . RATHER ODD huh . YET LAMBS LOVE EVERY WORD IN IT . EVERY WORD , EVERY REMINDER
works good to the soul of a lamb and the taste is more refreshing that an ice cold drink to a parched tongue .
SO my question is , WHY DO SOME try and go around some of the things the CHRIST and later the apostels would teach us .
OH i have an answer , but most folks aint gonna like it . THEY LOVE and heap to themselves teachers having itchy ears
but DONT LOVE THE WHOLE TRUTH . JUST what dont get in THEIR WAY .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask again, do you think Paul addressed his letter to you as well?

Put the Bible away.

None of it is addressed to you.

Go ahead, don’t be a hypocrite.

Jesus hates hypocrites!

Or humble yourself and appreciate the word of truth:

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:” (2 Timothy 3:16)

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too many are coming to a jesus that accepts gay marriage , or money heaping , or pride of life , or cares and pleasures in life
But if you coming to that JESUS you aint coming to JESUS , but rather to satan who has given you another false image OF JESUS .
And that image of jesus is just another jesus and it cant save ya .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many folks are running to a phone book jesus and not the biblical one .
HEY my friends , IF your plumbing went sour and ya needed a real plumber
and a man told you , HEY JOSE RODRIGUEZ is the man to fix it
and then you open a phone book and see a list of twenty names and all say JOSE RODRIGUEZ
GUESS what they cant all fix your plumbing , they aint the JOSE RODRIGUEZ ya needed .
SO WHY sit any longer under men who preach another jesus and why not rather learn from the ONE WHO CAN SAVE YA
AS IN THE ONE IN THE BIBLE

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may quote scripture backwards and forwards ,good. You must also have understanding in your knowledge.

Are you a lone believer? The only one whom the Spirit reveals to? I think not. If one thinks too highly of themselves they must be careful that they do not fall !

We ARE the body of Christ, we are all parts of one body. Are you outside the body ?

If you rebuff and ostracism ppl, of course you cannot have friends.

Follow peace with ALL men.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may quote scripture backwards and forwards ,good. You must also have understanding in your knowledge.

Are you a lone believer? The only one whom the Spirit reveals to? I think not. If one thinks too highly of themselves they must be careful that they do not fall !

We ARE the body of Christ, we are all parts of one body. Are you outside the body ?

If you rebuff and ostracism ppl, of course you cannot have friends.

Follow peace with ALL men.
The simple truth is , we cannot boast in ourselves one bit . ANYTHING and EVERYTHING i know was and is a gift given by GOD .
But we can and should BOAST IN ONE ALONE . THE GLORIOUS LORD our SAVOIR and our REDEEMER . YEAH i say PRAISE THE LORD .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must also have understanding in your knowledge

My dear brother, don’t you understand this scripture?:

“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:28-29)

Are you a lone believer?

Why is the “lone” believer accusation always thrown out like it reveals anything. Noah was a “lone” believer with his family. Lot was “lone” with his family. Elijah felt “alone” in his ministry.

If one thinks too highly of themselves they must be careful that they do not fall !

Amen! Which is why I frequently read the scriptures!

“…he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites: And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them: That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left: to the end that he may prolong his days…” (Deuteronomy 17:18-20)

That’s why I correct, so that the body can be strong! If I am the eye I need feet to walk. We can strengthen each other if we humble ourselves to the word.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, Amigo He is all that matters in this life.
Anything we may be blessed with here will cease to be ours at death or Christ second coming.

Paul said if we only have hope in this life then of all men we are MOST miserable. Why bc we relieve ourselves of the tangible here for the invisible there.

He is my Lord and Master, I hear and follow HIS voice.

Reactions: amigo de christo