The Judgment Seat Of Christ!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"For we all Must appear Before The Judgment Seat Of Christ;​
that every one may receive the things done in his body, according​
to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. Knowing therefore​
the Terror of The LORD, we persuade men; but we are made manifest​
unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences"​
(II Cor. 5:10-11)​
“According to The Grace of God Which Is Given Unto me, as a wise​
masterbuilder, I have laid The Foundation, and another buildeth Thereon.​
But let every man take heed how he buildeth Thereupon” (I Cor. 3:10).​

Precious friend(s), Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged and Edified in
properly preparing For That Great Judgment Day Of The Body Of Christ!:

"
In the glory days of American sports, when athletes competed for the
love of the game...

...The Apostle Paul says that those who participate in these games “do it to
obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.” What we do for Christ
now, which is likened to a race, will echo throughout eternity. The apostle’s
great fear was that when he preached to others he would fail to bring himself
into subjection to the things of The LORD, and consequently be disqualified at
That Day. In a nutshell, he didn’t want to be a hypocrite...

... Paul uses the metaphor of a temple when he speaks of us collectively.
Hence, Ephesians Chapter 2:

“In [ Christ ] Whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto​
an holy temple In The LORD: In Whom ye also are builded together​
for an habitation of God Through The Spirit” (Eph. 2:21,22).​

God has raised up a new masterbuilder to add an addition to the household of
God that was not included in the original plans of the Prophetic Program. It was
hidden In The Mind Of God until the raising up of the Apostle Paul.

He is the Divinely Ordained architect who laid A New Section Of Foundation,
Which Is Jesus Christ According To The Revelation Of The Mystery
(Rom. 16:25; Eph. 3:1-10). The apostle was very, very careful not
to build upon another man’s foundation, nor should we (Rom. 15:20)...
"
(P Sadler)

FULL study:

The Judgment Seat Of Christ (Part I)
The Judgment Seat Of Christ (Part II)
The Judgment Seat Of Christ (Part III)

GRACE race_overlay.png

GRACE And Peace...

Last edited:
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grace,
It's sad to say but so few understand that BELIEVERS will face judgment also, just not God's judgment at the white throne, we are exempt from that by the blood of the lamb !

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grace,
It's sad to say but so few understand that BELIEVERS will face judgment also, just not God's judgment at the white throne, we are exempt from that by the blood of the lamb !

The judgment seat of Christ will be at the great white throne judgment!

No scripture supports what you just posted.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The judgment seat of Christ will be at the great white throne judgment!

No scripture supports what you just posted.

My my I never knew you could not read.
I DID NOT say what you posted.
Here it is ,did I say when?
You do err.

Grace,

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One day we will face judgement, even as believers, and I believe God will bestow what is right when it does happen. God is the seer of the Heart, right now even in the present. Those who are believers have the ability to abide in the spirit, or even quench the spirit due to our own choices we have to make, the best choice always is to obey what Jesus had stated in his teachings, to love God first, and to love others, and to believe on the Son of God who God had sent.

Jeremiah 17:10 “I the LORD search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They WILL face judgment at the white throne (the judgment seat of Christ).

Don’t look for scripture to support your error, there is none.

I believe you to be in error on your thinking.
The Great White Throne judgment is for the wicked unbelievers. The judgment seat of Christ is for his followers and the works they let the Spirit perform through their obedience and submission!

GOD'S JUDGMENT.= GWT
We are done with this discourse.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Great White Throne judgment is for the wicked unbelievers

“And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.” (Revelation 20:12)

Pray tell @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d , why is the book of life being used if no saved person will be there?

And how does this scripture make sense in your erroneous multiple judgments none sense?

“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:28-29)

Yes, keep your ears closed to the truth if you wish!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this worth all your posturing ?
So you perfectly have it ALL sewn up?
Oh thats right you believe in sinless perfection.

I take my chances at being judged here by God, not man.

Ease off on the gas,brother, you won't get there any faster than the rest of us except maybe in death.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.” (Revelation 20:12)

Pray tell @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d , why is the book of life being used if no saved person will be there?

And how does this scripture make sense in your erroneous multiple judgments none sense?

“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:28-29)

Yes, keep your ears closed to the truth if you wish!
The Book of life is being used to show their NAME is NOT IN IT .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Book of life is being used to show their NAME is NOT IN IT .

No @amigo de christo , the book of life is opened at the great white throne (judgment seat of Christ) because this will happen straight from Christ’s lips:

No scripture supports what you and @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d are suggesting.

With all respect.

Reactions: amigo de christo

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never!

“preach the word; be urgent in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)

The day I stop caring about truth is the day I’ll stop correcting error.

Are your perceptions of truth infallible? Because if they aren't, taking up Timothy's mantle may not be wise. (Or was Paul's letter addressed to you as well as him?)

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No @amigo de christo , the book of life is opened at the great white throne (judgment seat of Christ) because this will happen straight from Christ’s lips:

No scripture supports what you and @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d are suggesting.

With all respect.
Well i dont know it all my friend . All i know is JESUS SHEEP hear HIS VOICE and we FOLLOW THE LAMB .
And our end is good in HIM . THUS we also remind the church to behold both the goodness and severity of GOD
Severity towards those who fell , goodness towards us who do believe , IF WE CONTINUE IN HIS GOODNESS
otherwise ye shall be cast out . YEP . WE cling to ALL things JESUS taught . Yes indeed .
So while i do not fully understand the great white throne judgment and all it entials , I SAY we simply LEARN the biblical JESUS well
and all things the apostels also left us in that bible . AND ALL sound bible doctrine well . Now let all that has breath praise the glorious LORD .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are your perceptions of truth infallible? Because if they aren't

My ears work when I hear the word of God. When you hear the truth, obey it!

The world of God is infallible.

I use the infallible word of God to correct errors from fallible sources.

This must bother you that there is a truth one can point to.

You mock the truth tellers with your vain accusations of one’s perceptions.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My ears work when I hear the word of God. When you hear the truth, obey it!

The world of God is infallible.

I use the infallible word of God to correct errors from fallible sources.

This must bother you that there is a truth one can point to.

You mock the truth tellers with your vain accusations of one’s perceptions.
The WORD OF GOD IS INFALLIBLE . THIS HAS TO GET SAID AGAIN .
AND yet most mock it and listen to men who twist it and then accuse those WHO SIMPLY PREACH IT . FACT .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo I don’t have a lot of friends around here because I am not ashamed to declare what the Bible says it is possible for me to do what I do in the name of Jesus!

I pour over the scriptures so much that it is common for me to read the entire Bible 4-times a year!

I do this because the scripture says:

“…give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.” (1 Timothy 4:13)

“Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.” (1 Timothy 4:16)

If I neglect this, I put the soul in danger that might have otherwise been saved by my voice (my salvation in danger as well).

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo I don’t have a lot of friends around here because I am not ashamed to declare what the Bible says it is possible for me to do what I do in the name of Jesus!

I pour over the scriptures so much that it is common for me to read the entire Bible 4-times a year!

“Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.” (1 Timothy 4:16)

If I neglect this, I put the soul in danger that might have otherwise been saved by my voice (my salvation in danger as well).

That's twice in the space of 15 minutes you equated yourself to Timothy. I ask again, do you think Paul addressed his letter to you as well?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My friend the LORD put that same grace into my heart as well . I can sit and read that bible for hours daily .
Truth is , its the only book i can read without wincing due to all the errors in what most men have wrote .
YET IN THE BIBLE i find joy and peace . Rather odd that some folks love books from rick warren , ostein , francis
, new age shack books and other garbage . YET That stuff was like rotted meat to my nose . YET THE BIBLE was as the smell
of a valley full of lilies and the taste as fine honey . Yet most preachers i hear , their words sound like the nails of freddy kruegar
on a black board . ANY GUESSES why that is , CAUSE THEY FALSE . YET the bible the sound of those words is as the sound
of a harmonous sweet song . WHEN GOD changes a person , HE PUTS THE LOVE OF TRUTH IN SAID PERSON . FACT .