The Kingdom of God in Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
using any verse from Revelation as a proof text about anything that is, or is not, happening in the world presently is a rookie mistake.

the words of Hosea and Paul come to mind:

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..."
Hosea 4:6

"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth, ... for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie."
2 Thess. 10-11
I say the Kingdom of God when established upon earth will bring these promises to a fulfillment.

Rev. 21:3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Are you saying that waiting for the fulfillment of these promises written in the Bible about the blessings of the Kingdom of God is useless?

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say the Kingdom of God when established upon earth will bring these promises to a fulfillment.
the Kingdom of God is upon the earth now and it doesn't end when the rest of the world ends.

plenty of time for any promises of the Kingdom to take place, like wiping away all tears, after all wickedness is destroyed at Christ's physical return when this fallen physical earth is destroyed.

this current Kingdom will resume with the New Heaven and New Earth thereafter.

a different heaven and earth than what exists now.

same existing Kingdom.

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Kingdom of God is upon the earth now and it doesn't end when the rest of the world ends.

plenty of time for any promises of the Kingdom to take place, like wiping away all tears, after all wickedness is destroyed at Christ's physical return when this fallen physical earth is destroyed.

this current Kingdom will resume with the New Heaven and New Earth thereafter.

a different heaven and earth than what exists now.

same existing Kingdom.
Only in the imagination of some people ... Come back to reality, please.

This is what the Kingdom of God will do when it will be established on earth:

Dan. 2:44 In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever

Yeah, I know, some people say that is a "carnal though" BUT theirs is a mental fantasy. This is what the Bible teaches, and I believe it, so I am waiting for it.

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said that "the mild-tempered will inherit the earth" in Matt. 5:5.

Since there are millions of mild-tempered persons on earth right now, and Jesus is talking about some future event, what did he mean with Matt.5:5?

He meant that in the Kingdom of God there won't be any wicked person, so EVERY PERSON WILL BE MILD-TEMPERED.

In our days evil is abundant on earth, and there are millions of people and problems like disease, violent acts, wars and death that make the world a difficult place to live in. So, in Matt. 5:5, Jesus was referring to a period AFTER the judgment of the current system of things, when the wicked and the rest of issues will be removed from the earth and his thousand-year reign begins.

Psal. 37:10 Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more;
You will look at where they were,
And they will not be there.
11 But the meek will possess the earth,
And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

Is. 66:22 “For just as the new heavens and the new earth that I am making will remain standing before me,” declares Jehovah, “so your offspring and your name will remain.”

As long as there are still evil people and human governments that do not respect God, then we know that the Kingdom of God has not yet been established on the planet. In fact, when the Kingdom of Christ makes an "act of presence" on earth, there will be no one who can not notice it.

When Jesus has brought humanity to perfection during his Kingdom on earth, and surrenders all dominion to God (1 Cor. 15:28), then he will have undone the works of the Devil completely (1 John 3:8; Heb. 2:14), and the humanity that then lives on the planet will have achieved "the glorious freedom of the children of God" (Rom. 8:21,22).

That is the real Kingdom, NOT an imaginary one in the hearts or in the mind of the believers. We are not waiting to enter some fantasy thoughts in our minds or some emotions/feelings in our hearts, we are awaiting real things that our God has promised and He will fulfilled.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The followers of Jesus looked forward to the kingdom of Christ on earth (Acts 1:6-8; Luke 24:21). The entire biblical message leads us to hope that God, the Creator of the earth and of humans, will establish a just government over humanity that will replace the current human governments that do not take God into account (Dan. 7:13).

That government or kingdom has Jesus as its King, and there are other humans that will be taken from earth to reign with him (Dan. 7:22,27). That kingdom, when it is finally established on the planet, will cause the human conditions that cause suffering and originated by the intervention of Satan to finally disappear from here and humanity will achieve "the glorious freedom of the children of God" (Ro. 8:21), which we lost.

Satan wants to confuse people about what to expect from God. That is why true Christians preach its arrival to all humanity so that they have hope in this promise of the kingdom to come.

Matt. 24:14 And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Matt. 6:9 You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth. ..."

You're making the same mistake the Jews of old made. Just like them, you seek after an earthly or physical Kingdom of power with the promise of the Messiah who was to come. One of the reasons they rejected Christ is because He did not come as the mighty warrior King like King David. Since He was meek and mild, riding on a donkey they rejected their King, and the unbelieving ethnic Jews still do not understand the King they rejected was Christ, the Messiah/Savior that was prophesied from old. How does Christ answer them when questioned about the Kingdom that was ordained to come when the Messiah finally came? Through the power of God He cast out devils to prove the Kingdom of God had come with Him. Then Christ says the Kingdom of God would not come through physical observation, for the Kingdom of God they sought is within you.

Luke 11:20 (KJV) But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

Luke 17:20-21 (KJV) And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Pilate, asks Christ "Art thou the king of the Jew"? And Jesus answered: "My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."

Why are you with the unbelieving Orthodox Jews still looking for the Kingdom of God on this earth, after Christ has very clearly said His Kingdom is not NOW from here?

Until the spiritual Kingdom of God in heaven is completed when the last Gentile to be saved comes in, we are commanded to pray "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven." Because the prayer of the righteous man avails much.

James 5:16 (KJV) Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

For now in this age or this earth the Kingdom of God is not physical but spiritual, and we enter into this Kingdom according to grace through faith in the Gospel preached in the power of the Holy Spirit. Then in the age to come the Kingdom now in heaven will come down from heaven to the new earth, a physical Kingdom as it was in the beginning at creation.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're making the same mistake the Jews of old made. Just like them, you seek after an earthly or physical Kingdom of power with the promise of the Messiah who was to come.
:)
For now in this age or this earth the Kingdom of God is not physical but spiritual, and we enter into this Kingdom according to grace through faith in the Gospel preached in the power of the Holy Spirit. Then in the age to come the Kingdom now in heaven will come down from heaven to the new earth, a physical Kingdom as it was in the beginning at creation.
:rolleyes:

You're kind of contradicting yourself and saying at the end the same we JWs believe.

Organize your thoughts before posting... We JWs are not competing with you or anyone else, but rather sharing Biblical truths with others.

If you believe that the Kingdom of God is already established in heaven, well, so do we. (Psal. 110:1; Rev. 12:7-12) ... and we've been preaching that for a long long time now.

If you believe that this kingdom will soon be established on earth, well, so do we ... and we've been preaching that to the world for a long long time. Our official website can be consulted in more than 1000 languages ... Do you know anyone who is preaching the Kingdom of God as we do? I don't think so.

Anyway ... are you playing any game? Cause I'm not interested. If not, well, thanks for corroborate what we say ... You are right: it is a Biblical teaching: the Kingdom of God will remove all human governments and human problems and wicked persons out of here, and the meek people will inherit the earth and live on it forever, as Jesus said. :dusted:

Matt. 5:5 Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth.

Sal. 37:10 Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. (...) 29 The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.

Just to be sure: don't you agree with us, JWs?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:)

:rolleyes:

You're kind of contradicting yourself and saying at the end the same we JWs believe.

Organize your thoughts before posting... We JWs are not competing with you or anyone else, but rather sharing Biblical truths with others.

If you believe that the Kingdom of God is already established in heaven, well, so do we. (Psal. 110:1; Rev. 12:7-12) ... and we've been preaching that for a long long time now.

If you believe that this kingdom will soon be established on earth, well, so do we ... and we've been preaching that to the world for a long long time. Our official website can be consulted in more than 1000 languages ... Do you know anyone who is preaching the Kingdom of God as we do? I don't think so.

Anyway ... are you playing any game? Cause I'm not interested. If not, well, thanks for corroborate what we say ... You are right: it is a Biblical teaching: the Kingdom of God will remove all human governments and human problems and wicked persons out of here, and the meek people will inherit the earth and live on it forever, as Jesus said. :dusted:

Matt. 5:5 Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth.

Sal. 37:10 Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. (...) 29 The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.

Just to be sure: don't you agree with us, JWs?

I see you chose not to answer my question???
Why are you with the unbelieving Orthodox Jews still looking for the Kingdom of God on this earth, after Christ has very clearly said His Kingdom is not NOW from here?

When Christ returns will His return be to this earth or the new earth to come? And who will inhabit the Kingdom of God, according to JW's when His Kingdom comes down from heaven AFTER this first earth has passed away?

When, according to Rev 12 was the battle between Michael and his angels and the dragon and his angels fought? Past or future?

Why would I choose to align myself with a group of people who pretend to teach biblical truth but deny Christ is God? You lack understanding that only God can save, and since you deny the deity of Christ as God, you have no Savior and if you have no Savior, you have not His Spirit in you, and without His Spirit in you...you are still without eternal life and spiritually dead. The spiritually dead cannot know or enter the Kingdom of God, because without the Spirit of Christ in you, you are without spiritual discernment which one MUST possess to understand spiritual truth.

Indeed, I do look forward to the day when Christ will return and all liars, having a show of godliness, but denying the power thereof, will be utterly burned up with this earth and all who are still alive on it when Christ comes again.

I believe the doctrine coming from JW's, and all those who promote and defend this falsehood fall into the category defined by what is written in the Word of God below:

2 Timothy 3:1-9 (KJV) This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you chose not to answer my question???
Comparing the Biblical hope of the Kingdom of God that we JWs have with the hope of the human Messiah of the Jews is ridiculous.

Start by thinking through what you say about that, and then I'll get serious about the rest of your posts.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Comparing the Biblical hope of the Kingdom of God that we JWs have with the hope of the human Messiah of the Jews is ridiculous.

Start by thinking through what you say about that, and then I'll get serious about the rest of your posts.

I agree it is ridiculous! Why do JW's continue to seek a physical Kingdom of God on THIS earth in the same way unbelieving Orthodox Jews also do? Like JW's unbelieving Jews cannot understand truth because both you and they have not the Spirit from Christ in you because you deny that only God can save, and if Christ is NOT God, you have NO Saviour!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you don't believe that the Kingdom of God will do anything for the planet and humanity here? :(

Where do you think the general resurrection of the dead will occur?

Do you believe what you read, or maybe you do think that we, JWs, wrote these passages?

Rev. 21:3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

John 5:28 Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you don't believe that the Kingdom of God will do anything for the planet and humanity here? :(

Where do you think the general resurrection of the dead will occur?

Do you believe what you read, or maybe you do think that we, JWs, wrote these passages?

John 5:28 Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.

The Kingdom of God, that is NOW spiritual is being built by humans living upon this earth during this age that exists in time. Since the Kingdom of God is not physical, it is not observable with physical sight, because the Kingdom of God is within men/women of faith according to God's grace. We have part in this spiritual Kingdom of God that is now in heaven through Christ's Spirit. Without the Spirit from Christ in us, we are spiritually dead, having no spiritual life and therefore outside the spiritual Kingdom of God in heaven. The Kingdom of God is not physical, meat & drink, but spiritual which is why Paul says:

Romans 14:17-18 (KJV) For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

Without the power of the Spirit in you, there is not hope, no joy, no peace in believing. For these things fruits that come from the Spirit in you. Only those who have been born again of Christ Who is God, through His Spirit in us have true hope, joy and peace. The hope JW's have is not of the Spirit because without a Savior you have not the Spirit of Christ, therefore your hope is built upon a god of your own making, but is not the Saviour!

Romans 15:13 (KJV) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

• Love

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said that "the holy ones will judge the world" in 1 Cor. 6:2. The Greek word we translate "world" in that text is κόσμος.
Now notice these other inspired words of Paul:

Heb. 2:5 For it is not to angels that he has subjected the inhabited earth to come, about which we are speaking.

Can you notice the relationship between this last text and the previous one?

BUT in Heb. 2:5 there is an interesting detail: The Greek word we translate "inhabited earth" in that text is NOT κόσμος. That Greek word here is οἰκουμένη and this is the Greek word that means THIS INHABITED PLANET.

When Paul says that the earth will be subject to the saints, and that they will govern and judge it, he is referring to the planet earth inhabited by human beings in the future. For this reason, after speaking of Jesus as an exalted human and a main part of the planet's rulership in the future (vv. 6-9), referring to his brothers as another part of that rulership, he goes on to say:

Heb. 2:10 For it was fitting that the one for whom and through whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the Chief Agent of their salvation perfect through sufferings. 11 For both the one who is sanctifying and those who are being sanctified all stem from one, and for this reason he is not ashamed to call them brothers, 12 as he says: “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you with song.” 13 And again: “I will put my trust in him.” And again: “Look! I and the young children, whom Jehovah gave me.”

This is not the first time that the inspired Scriptures predict the planetary rule by Jesus and his "holy" brothers. Read:

ABOUT Jesus, the main ruler of the Kingdom of God on Earth:

Dan. 7:13 “I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One. 14 And to him there were given rulership, honor, and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom will not be destroyed.

ABOUT "the holy ones" the other part of that government:

Dan. 7:21 “I kept watching as that horn made war on the holy ones, and it was prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and judgment was rendered in favor of the holy ones of the Supreme One, and the appointed time arrived for the holy ones to take possession of the kingdom. (...)
27 “‘And the kingdom and the rulership and the grandeur of the kingdoms under all the heavens were given to the people who are the holy ones of the Supreme One. Their kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all rulerships will serve and obey them.’ 28 “This is the end of the matter. ...

SO: what do the Scriptures say? Will there be a government of God on the planet, or not?

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said that "the holy ones will judge the world" in 1 Cor. 6:2. The Greek word we translate "world" in that text is κόσμος.
Now notice these other inspired words of Paul:

Heb. 2:5 For it is not to angels that he has subjected the inhabited earth to come, about which we are speaking.

You don't believe the saints are NOW judging the world? That's why the world hates the saints, just as Christ told the saints they would be hated by the world. The saints judge the world as they faithfully proclaim the Gospel. Which is why the Gospel is always attacked, and saints martyred for their faithfulness.

This judgment of the world has not been given to angels (spirit beings) but to the saints of God. For it is to the saints (human beings) that Christ says, "Go ye unto all the world and preach the Gospel", not unto spirit beings. The response of the Gospel in this world will determine whether or not we shall have everlasting life in the world to come.

The difference in world that is now (Kosmos) and the world (oikouménē) to come; this world is judged, but the world to come shall be without sin and death, no need for being judged.

2 Corinthians 2:12-17 (KJV) Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord, I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia. Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things? For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
When Paul says that the earth will be subject to the saints, and that they will govern and judge it, he is referring to the planet earth inhabited by human beings in the future. For this reason, after speaking of Jesus as an exalted human and a main part of the planet's rulership in the future (vv. 6-9), referring to his brothers as another part of that rulership, he goes on to say:

Heb. 2:10 For it was fitting that the one for whom and through whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the Chief Agent of their salvation perfect through sufferings. 11 For both the one who is sanctifying and those who are being sanctified all stem from one, and for this reason he is not ashamed to call them brothers, 12 as he says: “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you with song.” 13 And again: “I will put my trust in him.” And again: “Look! I and the young children, whom Jehovah gave me.”

When we read the words of Paul in context we find he is speaking of the saints judging the world in this life, and not in the world to come.

1 Corinthians 6:1-3 (KJV) Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

ABOUT Jesus, the main ruler of the Kingdom of God on Earth:

Dan. 7:13 “I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One. 14 And to him there were given rulership, honor, and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom will not be destroyed.

"Jesus, the main ruler of the Kingdom of God on Earth"????? Main ruler proves once again how JW's deny that Christ is God! Christ ascended to the Father after His death and resurrection, and rules over His people from heaven. There is not a single verse of Scripture that says Christ shall rule and reign ON this earth, but that He rules and reigns from His heavenly Kingdom OVER His people living on this earth.

ABOUT "the holy ones" the other part of that government:

Dan. 7:21 “I kept watching as that horn made war on the holy ones, and it was prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and judgment was rendered in favor of the holy ones of the Supreme One, and the appointed time arrived for the holy ones to take possession of the kingdom. (...)
27 “‘And the kingdom and the rulership and the grandeur of the kingdoms under all the heavens were given to the people who are the holy ones of the Supreme One. Their kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all rulerships will serve and obey them.’ 28 “This is the end of the matter. ...

SO: what do the Scriptures say? Will there be a government of God on the planet, or not?

Daniel's prophesy is this age as the Gospel is proclaimed and the saints of the most High wage spiritual warfare against the beast. In this age it will appear the beast has won, but the saints of God need not fret because we shall possess the Kingdom that shall come when Christ comes again.

Daniel 7:21-28 (KJV) I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

You're still looking for God to claim this world that is destined to destruction as the Kingdom of God that shall come! There will never be perfection on this earth, as long as this earth continues, which is until the seventh trumpet sounds that time shall be no longer, then this earth will pass away and a new heaven and new earth shall come. Then there will be perfection and beauty because there will be no more sin or death, no more sickness or sorrow, for all will be made new, and nothing of this first earth will last.

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we read the words of Paul in context we find he is speaking of the saints judging the world in this life, and not in the world to come.

1 Corinthians 6:1-3 (KJV) Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
In your dreams :rolleyes:
You're still looking for God to claim this world that is destined to destruction as the Kingdom of God that shall come! There will never be perfection on this earth, as long as this earth continues, which is until the seventh trumpet sounds that time shall be no longer, then this earth will pass away and a new heaven and new earth shall come. Then there will be perfection and beauty because there will be no more sin or death, no more sickness or sorrow, for all will be made new, and nothing of this first earth will last.
Looking for nothing ... Waiting and praying for the Kingdom to come.

Matt. 6:9 You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth."

You should do the same and stop dreaming. :Broadly:

Rev. 11:18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In your dreams :rolleyes:

Looking for nothing ... Waiting and praying for the Kingdom to come.

Matt. 6:9 You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth."

You should do the same and stop dreaming. :Broadly:

Rev. 11:18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.

There is nothing here worthy of response! You have not truth because you have not the Spirit from Christ in you! Wasting time on your replies is an exercise in futility!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:Oh no:How aggressive!!!

Christians are expecting better Biblical answers from you instead of attacks on those who try to reason the Scriptures... And so far you are letting them down. What a disappointment!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:Oh no:How aggressive!!!

Christians are expecting better Biblical answers from you instead of attacks on those who try to reason the Scriptures... And so far you are letting them down. What a disappointment!

When I speak to other Christians who do not deny Christ is God, I indeed do give biblical answers to them. You come with another gospel, one that does not save, and another savior who is not God, and expect us to believe you are trying to reason from the Scriptures?

Biblical truth comes through the Holy Spirit in Christians. Though you say you have the Holy Spirit, you deny the One who sends the Spirit is God! Since God alone gives us His Spirit and eternal life, JW's denial that Christ is God come in the flesh, JW's have another spirit. For this reason JW's do not accept reliable translations of God's Holy Word, and use a translation that comes not by Divine Inspiration, but from the lying spirit in you.

JW's have an agenda, that is to turn others to your doctrine and away from the true Gospel of Christ that alone gives eternal life according to grace to whosoever believes. Doctrine denying the deity of Christ is not truth, it is a lie!

Reactions: Jim B

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Off topic.

You are not even capable of talking about the issue here ... How is it that you are talking about something we are not allow to talk about in the forum?

You are fake. Poor the one who trust you. :hmhehm