The lack of knowledge has destroyed us!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Hos_4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Does one think that this scripture could not pertain to us?

We have the Holy Bible with electronic reference to any question we have, but instead of trying to understand God, we just take a man's word. Trust me, a high percentage of Churches do not preach the complete word of God. Why? Because, they haven't studied it either.

Most important information that can be given here is that when you read the Bible,understand it was not written to us. Many people will deny that this is true, but I ask you to try and prove me wrong with scripture. You will find that Jesus spoke to his disciples and others in his generation, the Epistles were addressed to the early churches and/or Christians, and the Book of Revelation was written to the seven churches of Asia at the time of the writing.

The second most important thing is that Jesus told his disciples that he would return in their generation, and he did. Not to believe that is to say that Jesus did not really mean it and therefore the Christian life is all a lie. If it is a lie, then no one has yet received eternal life because no one has been resurrected from the dead, not even Jesus, because the lie can not accept Jesus as the Messiah.

Reactions: Enquirer

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Its always good to write out or type out word for word the scriptures you want to study, that way you can pick up on little things that may not have come to your attention by simply reading it or cutting and pasting it, there are also a lot of other really great techniques found in Bible study based Academic writing text books that can show you how to really milk a scripture for all it has.
Then you can draw your own conclusions about a particular text its meaning and context without having to go near a commentary.

A prayer before doing any such study for wisdom and guidance is always the best way to go.

God gives to all those who ask.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA

Trying to understand the point of the OP. I guess I'm just thick.

The point is, Dispensational teaching is not truth because it is not backed up by scripture. What it says, in effect, is Jesus did not do what he came to do 2000 years ago. One can not believe Jesus and still yet believe he must come again.

I contend that when Jesus said he had come to fulfill all things, he did.
Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Now I'm further confused. Dispensationalist teaching is not at loggerheads with the belief that Christ will return, a belief that has unified all Christians for 2000 years. Christians believe that Christ came the first time as the Lamb slain for sinners, but he will come a second time as a triumphant King. Believing that somehow Christ returning takes away from the complete work on the cross just blows my mind.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rocky Wiley said:

The point is, Dispensational teaching is not truth because it is not backed up by scripture. What it says, in effect, is Jesus did not do what he came to do 2000 years ago. One can not believe Jesus and still yet believe he must come again.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Isn’t it dispensation that was exercised by Christ in the distribution and administration of what was of the Father approved for the Son to give to the world? And didn’t Jesus set the Apostles to do the same by the power of the Holy Spirit?

Your wrong, you are dead wrong.

Maybe what isn’t understood here is what a preaching of the Lord in the Holy Spirit is for. Also it is incumbent on the individual to recognize what is being taught or preached is of the Lord, but that would require the knowledge of the Lord, hence as in knowing Him.
There is a reason why the Lord required His people, the Israelites to eat kosher. It is discernment that is required before accepting what some one is preaching or teaching. Therefore it must have all things necessary for it to be of God. If it be of the Lord then it is feeding of the sheep and affirmation in the faith of Jesus Christ.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
DPMartin said:
Your wrong, you are dead wrong.
Where are the people that can ask, "Is it possible that the devil has prorogated this dispensationalist lie and is it really important?" It is a lie and it is important for the church to stomp it out. Be a vessel that God can shape and search the scriptures to see if these things are true.

Below is the web site that has some of the best study material available. God can only use a willing vessel, I pray you are that vessel.

http://www.bereanbiblechurch.org/home.php

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rocky Wiley said:
Where are the people that can ask, "Is it possible that the devil has prorogated this dispensationalist lie and is it really important?" It is a lie and it is important for the church to stomp it out. Be a vessel that God can shape and search the scriptures to see if these things are true.

Below is the web site that has some of the best study material available. God can only use a willing vessel, I pray you are that vessel.

Nothing was said about some theology known as “dispensation” of which as you should see here as you post is a distraction from the truth of God’s church, not man’s church, God’s church. If you don’t see that the meaning of the word dispensation is the distribution and administration of a thing then you don’t know the English language. But if you seek to fight against the theologies of men with the theologies of men, that isn’t what I was talking about.

Again, dispensation as a word in the English language meaning distribution and administration and Jesus did that in respect to what He brought to us from Heaven and authorised the same in the power of the Holy Spirit to the Apostles known then as the Ministry of Grace. A ministry is a form of dispensation in respect to distribution and administration of what is ministered to, by those who have the ability to minister therein. What is now a theology of a church administration or belief, is of men, but the Ministry of Grace is of God.

If what was the Ministry of Grace has turned into something you see as evil, then that doesn’t mean a method is evil no more then a rifle is intrinsically evil. It’s in who’s hands that makes what the results of that is evil or not. No one stands between the Lord God And His People but the spreading of the Word through out the world and generations is distributed and administered through those who seek the fulfillment thereof in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
DPMartin said:
Nothing was said about some theology known as “dispensation” of which as you should see here as you post is a distraction from the truth of God’s church, not man’s church, God’s church. If you don’t see that the meaning of the word dispensation is the distribution and administration of a thing then you don’t know the English language. But if you seek to fight against the theologies of men with the theologies of men, that isn’t what I was talking about.

Again, dispensation as a word in the English language meaning distribution and administration and Jesus did that in respect to what He brought to us from Heaven and authorised the same in the power of the Holy Spirit to the Apostles known then as the Ministry of Grace. A ministry is a form of dispensation in respect to distribution and administration of what is ministered to, by those who have the ability to minister therein. What is now a theology of a church administration or belief, is of men, but the Ministry of Grace is of God.

If what was the Ministry of Grace has turned into something you see as evil, then that doesn’t mean a method is evil no more then a rifle is intrinsically evil. It’s in who’s hands that makes what the results of that is evil or not. No one stands between the Lord God And His People but the spreading of the Word through out the world and generations is distributed and administered through those who seek the fulfillment thereof in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Rocky Wiley said:

It would have been clearer if I had posted this in OP.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
clark thompson said:
The knowledge that leads to distruction is not having Christ as Lord.
Clark,

In deed that is true, but let us compare spiritual to the natural.

I come into this world as a baby, the first ones I notice in my life are my mom and dad. There are many things that I must learn as I grow or I will not mature. But many people think there is nothing required to be a Christian other than accepting Jesus as Lord.

This is a dangerous mind set, because the devil can easily deceive one without knowledge. I have quoted scripture in the OP and my guess is that less than 30% has ever looked at these scriptures for what they say. If they had, they would throw 'Left Behind' book away and never attend a movie about it. It is bunk, and does not agree with the bible. Why do people not believe that Jesus has set up his kingdom? Lack of biblical knowledge.

We need it to grow God's kingdom, so learn all you can.

God bless!
Rocky Wiley said:
Clark,

In deed that is true, but let us compare spiritual to the natural.

I come into this world as a baby, the first ones I notice in my life are my mom and dad. There are many things that I must learn as I grow or I will not mature. But many people think there is nothing required to be a Christian other than accepting Jesus as Lord.

This is a dangerous mind set, because the devil can easily deceive one without knowledge. I have quoted scripture in the OP and my guess is that less than 30% has ever looked at these scriptures for what they say. If they had, they would throw 'Left Behind' book away and never attend a movie about it. It is bunk, and does not agree with the bible. Why do people not believe that Jesus has set up his kingdom? Lack of biblical knowledge.

We need it to grow God's kingdom, so learn all you can.

God bless!
Here is the OP I was referring to:

http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/20647-biblical-knowledge-what-in-the-world-is-it/

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
I pray that there are many in this forum that are hungry for truth so that they might turn away from the untruth that is being taught by prophecy teachers.

If you are one that will take some time, here is a book (pdf file) written in 1888 by D. R. Dungan on how to understand the word of God. He also was concerned about destruction of bible truth.

http://www.ntslibrary.com/PDF%20Books%20II/Dungan%20-%20Hermeneutics.pdf

Here is both the teaching and the living picture of the ability to harden the heart against truth, until
the soul of the soul is utterly destroyed.
"And unto them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith,
By hearing ye shall hear, and shall in no wise understand;
And seeing ye shall see, and shall in no wise perceive:
For this people's heart is waxed gross,
And their ears are dull of hearing,
And their eyes they have closed;
Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes,
And hear with their ears,
And understand with their heart,
And should turn again,
And I should heal them" (Matt. xiii. 14, 15).

Another quote from D. R. Dungan:

Some one has said that if a man lack knowledge he can get it of his fellow-man; that if he lack religion, he can have it by going to God and asking for it; but if he lack common sense, he has nowhere to go.
To a man devoid of common sense there would be no difference between Mohammedanism and the religion of Christ;
between the law of Moses and the gospel of Christ; between Catholicism and any form of Protestantism. Equally hidden from him would be the truths in all these systems, for he would not be able to distinguish truth from error.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Rocky Wiley said:
I pray that there are many in this forum that are hungry for truth so that they might turn away from the untruth that is being taught by prophecy teachers.

If you are one that will take some time, here is a book (pdf file) written in 1888 by D. R. Dungan on how to understand the word of God. He also was concerned about destruction of bible truth.

http://www.ntslibrary.com/PDF%20Books%20II/Dungan%20-%20Hermeneutics.pdf

Here is both the teaching and the living picture of the ability to harden the heart against truth, until
the soul of the soul is utterly destroyed.
"And unto them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith,
By hearing ye shall hear, and shall in no wise understand;
And seeing ye shall see, and shall in no wise perceive:
For this people's heart is waxed gross,
And their ears are dull of hearing,
And their eyes they have closed;
Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes,
And hear with their ears,
And understand with their heart,
And should turn again,
And I should heal them" (Matt. xiii. 14, 15).

Another quote from D. R. Dungan:

Some one has said that if a man lack knowledge he can get it of his fellow-man; that if he lack religion, he can have it by going to God and asking for it; but if he lack common sense, he has nowhere to go.
To a man devoid of common sense there would be no difference between Mohammedanism and the religion of Christ;
between the law of Moses and the gospel of Christ; between Catholicism and any form of Protestantism. Equally hidden from him would be the truths in all these systems, for he would not be able to distinguish truth from error.
Based on this thread, I still don't see what you seize upon as lack of knowledge. Is it anyone who doesn't agree with your tightly prescribed viewpoints? Aside from general lamentations about people being led astray, you aren't really making a case by citing specific examples.
clark thompson said:
The knowledge that leads to distruction is not having Christ as Lord.
Incorrect. Hosea 4:6, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Being as this applies to those God calls "My people" it's an internal controversy affecting the House of God, not the unregenerate.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
This Vale Of Tears said:
Based on this thread, I still don't see what you seize upon as lack of knowledge. Is it anyone who doesn't agree with your tightly prescribed viewpoints? Aside from general lamentations about people being led astray, you aren't really making a case by citing specific examples.

Incorrect. Hosea 4:6, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Being as this applies to those God calls "My people" it's an internal controversy affecting the House of God, not the unregenerate.
This Vail Of Tears,

Below are some of the reasons for this thread.

Knowledge of God is believing God over man. If one believes man’s view over God's word, then they are the ones that propagate untruths that spread through God’s church and unintentional or not they are trying to destroy the church.

For example:
The Old Testament was written to the Jews, not to us.

The Gospels are about Jesus and his dealings with the Jews, not the Gentiles.
Jesus told his disciples he would return before all of them had passed away. He did just that in 70 AD, just as he had told his disciples.
Man will tell us that Jesus won’t return for an unknown thousands of years.

Jesus said that judgment would come upon their generation. It was less than 40 years later, still in their generation when Jesus returned, proven in history by the fact that the temple was destroyed at that time. Jesus had told his disciples that would happen.
Man will tell us the Jesus was not talking to the Jews that were standing right in front of him, but speaking way over their head about a future generation. That is the arrogance of man!

Jesus said that his kingdom was not of this world.
Man will tell us that Jesus will sit up a natural kingdom here on earth, not the spiritual kingdom Jesus said and did.

Jesus said the wicked would be cast into the fire, and good would be left behind.
Man will tell us that in the resurrection the Christian will go up to heaven and the wicked will be left behind. Christians are not even mentioned in the Gospel.

Jesus told his disciples that they would sit around the throne with him judging the twelve tribes of Israel according to their works (the law), not the Christians.
Man will tell us that Christians will be judged, according to the law, as well as Jews. Again that is the arrogance of man.

The book of Acts is about the Apostles preaching Jesus, setting up churches and their teaching of the soon return of Jesus, not thousands of years later, for they taught them that they were living in the last days.

The Epistles were written to the early church/Christians, not to us.

The book of Revelation was written to the seven churches of Asia, not to us. Man will bypass the many times that Jesus said “I come quickly” to those seven churches.

Who is being destroyed by these lies? The babies in Christ who need to be fed with truth in order to mature.

Don’t assume that the majority can not be wrong, for the majority of the Jews did not believe Jesus was their Messiah.

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Let us preach what Peter and the Apostles preached so that all that come to Christ may be set free.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Rocky Wiley said:
This Vail Of Tears,

Below are some of the reasons for this thread.

Knowledge of God is believing God over man. If one believes man’s view over God's word, then they are the ones that propagate untruths that spread through God’s church and unintentional or not they are trying to destroy the church.

For example:
The Old Testament was written to the Jews, not to us.

So the Seventh Day Adventists, who believe that much of the Old Testament still applies are "destroyed for lack of knowledge?" I see them as a thriving, vibrant Christian community, far from destroyed.

The Gospels are about Jesus and his dealings with the Jews, not the Gentiles.
Jesus told his disciples he would return before all of them had passed away. He did just that in 70 AD, just as he had told his disciples.
Man will tell us that Jesus won’t return for an unknown thousands of years.

Jesus said that judgment would come upon their generation. It was less than 40 years later, still in their generation when Jesus returned, proven in history by the fact that the temple was destroyed at that time. Jesus had told his disciples that would happen.
Man will tell us the Jesus was not talking to the Jews that were standing right in front of him, but speaking way over their head about a future generation. That is the arrogance of man!
Actually Jesus was talking to both, for the disciples asked Jesus, "Tell us, when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" Though the disciples believed that all would be fulfilled within their lifetime, they were given an answer to both, even though thousands of years would transpire between the destruction of the temple and Christ's final return. So yes, Jesus was talking to future generations for whom not all the prophesies have been fulfilled yet.

Jesus said that his kingdom was not of this world.
Man will tell us that Jesus will sit up a natural kingdom here on earth, not the spiritual kingdom Jesus said and did.

Really? What man says that? Even institutions such as the holy Catholic Church, of which I'm a member, don't believe we are a natural kingdom and have stated beliefs that the kingdom of heaven has no boundaries, no earthly leader, no armies, etc. So who's saying this?

Jesus said the wicked would be cast into the fire, and good would be left behind.
Man will tell us that in the resurrection the Christian will go up to heaven and the wicked will be left behind. Christians are not even mentioned in the Gospel.

The pretribulation rapture and dispensationalist eschatology nonsense has certainly led people astray and has caused great harm to those who took the next step of trying to predict the day it would happen, but again, I'm failing to see how it destroys Christians. It's a simple disagreement between Christians of good intent.

Jesus told his disciples that they would sit around the throne with him judging the twelve tribes of Israel according to their works (the law), not the Christians.
Man will tell us that Christians will be judged, according to the law, as well as Jews. Again that is the arrogance of man.

Again, who are you referring to? Christians believe that for the sake of the Passion of Christ, judgment has passed over us who are covered by the Lamb's blood, just like death passed over the Jews who painted their doors with lambs' blood. It's a central and unifying Christian doctrine? So who is it you're referring to?

The book of Acts is about the Apostles preaching Jesus, setting up churches and their teaching of the soon return of Jesus, not thousands of years later, for they taught them that they were living in the last days.

The Epistles were written to the early church/Christians, not to us.

The book of Revelation was written to the seven churches of Asia, not to us. Man will bypass the many times that Jesus said “I come quickly” to those seven churches.

So you're claim is that for the thousands of years that Christians have carefully preserved the holy Scriptures for future generations, they have been on a vain quest? Did it occur to you that the epistles and apocalypse are rich in teachings applicable to Christians in all ages? By insisting that only the original intent of the author can determine how their writings applies you undo all of Messianic prophesies, for nearly all of them were written for reasons that had nothing to do with Christ, yet their words took on a meaning they never intended. This demonstrates you fail to understand Biblical hermeneutics on a fundamental level.
Who is being destroyed by these lies? The babies in Christ who need to be fed with truth in order to mature.

Don’t assume that the majority can not be wrong, for the majority of the Jews did not believe Jesus was their Messiah.

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Let us preach what Peter and the Apostles preached so that all that come to Christ may be set free.

So my original presumption proved to be correct. You think that the passage in Hosea applies to any Christian who disagrees with you, but you take it further with strawman arguments, slaying phantoms of your imagination in your contentions with beliefs that Christians of any denomination simply do not hold. You fail to demonstrate how anyone is being "destroyed for lack of knowledge" when their beliefs are at variance with yours. To be continued...
So let's examine the passage in Hosea 4 so slovenly applied to Christians of different doctrinal viewpoints:

Hear the word of the Lord, you Israelites,
because the Lord has a charge to bring
against you who live in the land:
“There is no faithfulness, no love,
no acknowledgment of God in the land.
2 There is only cursing, lying and murder,
stealing and adultery;
they break all bounds,
and bloodshed follows bloodshed.
3 Because of this the land dries up,
and all who live in it waste away;
the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky
and the fish in the sea are swept away.

4 “But let no one bring a charge,
let no one accuse another,
for your people are like those
who bring charges against a priest.
5 You stumble day and night,
and the prophets stumble with you.
So I will destroy your mother—
6 my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.

“Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also reject you as my priests;
because you have ignored the law of your God,
I also will ignore your children.

Now that we're reading this passage in context, the setting in which God claims his people are destroyed for lack of knowledge goes well beyond trivial debates on doctrine. Stealing, lying, murdering, cursing, idolatry, and compromise with the sinful world around them gave rise to this charge. Now we see how absurd it is to apply this to the people of God who make all attempt to live righteously before the Lord, but simply hold exegetical disagreements with one another. I think you're whole view on this lacks merit of any kind and you should humbly acknowledge that you're wrong on this.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
This Vale Of Tears said:
So my original presumption proved to be correct. You think that the passage in Hosea applies to any Christian who disagrees with you, but you take it further with strawman arguments, slaying phantoms of your imagination in your contentions with beliefs that Christians of any denomination simply do not hold. You fail to demonstrate how anyone is being "destroyed for lack of knowledge" when their beliefs are at variance with yours.
No I don't think these things apply to any Christian who does not agree with me. It does apply to any Christian who does not agree with God's word.
One needs to quote scripture to back up their thoughts. You have neglected to do anything except give your opinion. I am not saying you can not have an opinion, but your opinion is not God's unless it agrees with scripture. If it does not agree with scripture it is another doctrine.

Rom_6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
Rom_16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
Eph_4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
1Ti_1:3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
1Ti_1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
1Ti_4:6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
1Ti_4:13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
1Ti_4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
1Ti_5:17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.
1Ti_6:1 Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.
2Ti_3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti_4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti_4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Jn_1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2Jn_1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

Reactions: Enquirer

Enquirer

Aug 5, 2014
South Africa
I think the biggest problem in Christianity today is a lack of Biblical knowledge ... the voice behind the pulpit is more often than not the
only "effort" multitudes put into understanding God and his word.
The junk that is out there today is mind boggling and I'm talking about behind the pulpit, youtube etc., and it's frightening.

Even when it comes to attending Bible College or Seminary, you have to be careful as many of them teach as doctrine what their Denomination or
founder believes, some don't even believe what the Bible says and teach their own pet theories.

I am hard on others who put forth their own theories or what their denomination including my own teaches, because I'm hard on myself.
I have had to backtrack and reject plenty of what I absolutely believed to be the truth after doing deeper study into the word and am glad I did.
Multitudes of Christians today are just plain ignorant and lazy to study.

I remember just after accepting the Lord I went out with a Christian girl in my church who didn't even believe that dinosaurs existed, she said that
they just "glued" the bones of various animals together.
That kind of stupidity I reject as well.

The word says that we have to study to show ourselves approved ... STUDY STUDY STUDY !!!!!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so are cognitively impaired or low IQ folks in trouble for not being literate enough to read the Bible?

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014

so are cognitively impaired or low IQ folks in trouble for not being literate enough to read the Bible?
No. All of us are "in trouble" for setting wicked things before our eyes and for not taking heed what we hear.

I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes... (Psalm 101:3)

Take heed what ye hear:... (Mark 4:24)