The latest Climate Myth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The earth is not anything like the plastic globe you find in a library. It is anything, but a perfect sphere. Because of the imperfection, it wobbles, it has always wobbled. Now que in the freaks. NASA, no longer launching rockets, is in the Climate myth business. But it is man’s fault. Glacier melt, ground water, man caused is causing the earth to wobble on it’s axis. Ignore glacial freeze and melt. This is all man’s fault.
If it’s all man’s fault, why the fear of Russian’s mining the roof of Europe’s largest Nuke Power Plant? If millions need to be wiped out …… why not blow it up?
If it’s all man’s fault, why not discharge the flow tanks at Fukushima into the ocean and ignore any radiation in the water? Korea and China shouldn’t care. My bet? The earth will still wobble on it’s axis while the activists simply shrug their shoulders and tell each other “At least we tried.”

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The earth is not anything like the plastic globe you find in a library. It is anything, but a perfect sphere. Because of the imperfection, it wobbles, it has always wobbled. Now que in the freaks. NASA, no longer launching rockets,
Nasa Launch Schedule

is in the Climate myth business. But it is man’s fault. Glacier melt, ground water, man caused is causing the earth to wobble on it’s axis. Ignore glacial freeze and melt. This is all man’s fault.
That is not what anyone is saying. The loss of about half of the ice sheet from Greenland is accelerating the natural wobble of earth on its axis.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Maybe what you need to read is beyond the trash you depend on .....This details the myth created by NASA and others .....

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The earth is not anything like the plastic globe you find in a library. It is anything, but a perfect sphere. Because of the imperfection, it wobbles, it has always wobbled. Now que in the freaks. NASA, no longer launching rockets, is in the Climate myth business. But it is man’s fault. Glacier melt, ground water, man caused is causing the earth to wobble on it’s axis. Ignore glacial freeze and melt. This is all man’s fault.
If it’s all man’s fault, why the fear of Russian’s mining the roof of Europe’s largest Nuke Power Plant? If millions need to be wiped out …… why not blow it up?
If it’s all man’s fault, why not discharge the flow tanks at Fukushima into the ocean and ignore any radiation in the water? Korea and China shouldn’t care. My bet? The earth will still wobble on it’s axis while the activists simply shrug their shoulders and tell each other “At least we tried.”
If the claims of climate change were serious, why the push for War in Ukraine, on just that one point, it should be banned !

Now to rockets and all, it should be banned ! look at the fuel used and all the rest, that's insane on just that issue for starters ?

Now as to Nuclear wast ! Well well we have up graded Nuclear power plants Gen 3 and 4 they are called and they use the Spent fuel that the old Nuclear plants can not use !
So the up graded power plants use the toxic wast and so we have 150 years worth of spent fuel too power the whole worlds needs in fact, just sitting about encased in lead ! not to mention that wast is toxic for how many years ? but once the spent fuel go through the gen 3 or 4 plants that toxic wast will be toxic free in 150 years, not to mention because it is way less toxic once the gen 3 or 4 is finished with it.

But the powers that be, Governments and big Media do not want you informed of the facts !
Why because they are playing the majority for fools !
We are being conditioned ! just like the Nazis played on the Germans and the Communist Nations were, but the West is under the same Satanic influence, A hand full of people are controlling dominating the World with the same old tactics that fools fall for !
When one understands the workings of such games that they played in duping the German people and the USSR etc, you will see how they work ? That's when one can pick up on such deceptions that are played on and over the people. Look at COVID for one, the game play of all of that was crafted to see just how stupid the majority were, to play the next game leveled against us with ease.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLT63

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The latest Clim ate Myth​

The next issue of what Clim ate will be at 10am tomorrow ...sharp!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well what if God is pouring out judgments on the earth for defiance. And they call it global warming and such?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt God would use something that would take a thousand years to “punish”. The supposed CO2 and warming myth has been on hold for seven years and one month….yet the members of the cult have demanded the world has less than six years to save mankind. And the world looks away as China puts a coal plant on line each week. Germany reopens coal power plants, Indian reopens coal mines………

This is all for a one world government ….nothing more.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well what if God is pouring out judgments on the earth for defiance. And they call it global warming and such?
God is definitely not pouring out judgements in the way it is generally understood. And how is it generally understood? That God is so p.ssed he needs to let his revenge be felt. Why is this the commonly understood view by the religious? because they have not understood the nature of our God. They have not seen Jesus. They have invented a God/ Jesus who reacts like the pagan deities.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is definitely not pouring out judgements in the way it is generally understood. And how is it generally understood? That God is so p.ssed he needs to let his revenge be felt. Why is this the commonly understood view by the religious? because they have not understood the nature of our God. They have not seen Jesus. They have invented a God/ Jesus who reacts like the pagan deities.
Still denying the old testament I see. You really need to get past that. Sometimes there is a time to kill. Like war. Especially against Satan. He will be killed by God.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Still denying the old testament I see. You really need to get past that. Sometimes there is a time to kill. Like war. Especially against Satan. He will be killed by God.
Could the Old Testament writers have been mistaken in many of their conclusions about God.
Is there courage to explore this?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could the Old Testament writers have been mistaken in many of their conclusions about God.
Is there courage to explore this?
Interesting, you sound like a red letter Christian that doesn't believe that God kills. And ignoring the old testament might reveal this if the new testament wasn't full of God killing people and throwing them in hell. But it is. You deny scripture clearly to come to the conclusions you have. You don't understand God. Keep reading the scriptures and you might understand him some day.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt God would use something that would take a thousand years to “punish”. The supposed CO2 and warming myth has been on hold for seven years and one month….yet the members of the cult have demanded the world has less than six years to save mankind.

None of this is true.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Interesting, you sound like a red letter Christian that doesn't believe that God kills. And ignoring the old testament might reveal this if the new testament wasn't full of God killing people and throwing them in hell. But it is. You deny scripture clearly to come to the conclusions you have. You don't understand God. Keep reading the scriptures and you might understand him some day.
It's unfortunate you wouldn't consider a view other than what you consider unquestionable. Why is it unfortunate? I see two primary reasons, 1...you consider your conclusions beyond error. 2...that your view is in lock step with God's

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's unfortunate you wouldn't consider a view other than what you consider unquestionable. Why is it unfortunate? I see two primary reasons, 1...you consider your conclusions beyond error. 2...that your view is in lock step with God's
Hmm, I think I've had this discussion with you before. And now it is clear to me that you don't believe the old testament or the new testament. We're done here.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hmm, I think I've had this discussion with you before. And now it is clear to me that you don't believe the old testament or the new testament. We're done here.
if thats what you've concluded about what I believe then your 'clarity' is very dim......and I would like to add re your comment of 'we're done'; don't you think that's a reflection of a certain unwillingness to discover new, unfamiliar and wonderful truths you are clearly unfamiliar with?