The Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you do, Bob.
Im not of the opinion that you are not a committed believer.
However, you talk about commandments way too much, and the Cross of Christ and the Blood of Jesus, not at all.
Ive listened to your faith-speak, and its all : Works and Commandments.
So, based on your posts that always omit the blood atonement when you discuss salvation, something crucial is missing in your faith.
I talk about commandments way too much? When we break the commandments, trouble comes into our lives. Don't you want people to know?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I talk about commandments way too much? When we break the commandments, trouble comes into our lives. Don't you want people to know?

You think that believers on a Christian forum, don't understand that breaking the 10 commandments is going to bring them some sorrow?
You dont think they know this?
Really?

So, as i said, its important to understand that Salvation, is not commandment keeping, nor is it any type of work we do to try to please God.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think that believers on a Christian forum, don't understand that breaking the 10 commandments is going to bring them some sorrow?
You dont think they know this?
Really?

So, as i said, its important to understand that Salvation, is not commandment keeping, nor is it any type of work we do to try to please God.
Frequently I hear Christians say, "We aren't under the law." I want to make them aware that when we sin, trouble enters our lives.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Frequently I hear Christians say, "We aren't under the law." I want to make them aware that when we sin, trouble enters our lives.

Understanding that the born again are not under the law, does not mean you can live like the devil.
It simply means that the law has no authority in the life of a believer to become the power of sin in their life, as long as they understand being "under Grace" frees them, through Christ, from the "curse of the law".

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you do, Bob.
Im not of the opinion that you are not a committed believer.
However, you talk about commandments way too much, and the Cross of Christ and the Blood of Jesus, not at all.
Ive listened to your faith-speak, and its all : Works and Commandments.
So, based on your posts that always omit the blood atonement when you discuss salvation, something crucial is missing in your faith.

Some people act as if Heaven or Hell were at stake when it comes to their sinning.....What a Shame ....An “ Unbiblical” Shame at that....

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understanding that the born again are not under the law, does not mean you can live like the devil.
It simply means that the law has no authority in the life of a believer to become the power of sin in their life, as long as they understand being "under Grace" frees them, through Christ, from the "curse of the law".
People need to know that when they sin, trouble comes into their lives.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Some people act as if Heaven or Hell were at stake when it comes to their sinning.....What a Shame ....An “ Unbiblical” Shame at that....

Yes..

As you know..

People who are trying to work their way into Heaven, having no understanding of the finished work of Jesus on the Cross, always preach:
1.) self effort,
2.) commandment keeping,
3.) and sin confessing as their deceived Legalistic idea of how to get themselves into heaven.