The left behind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I look forward to not being here.
You will either be here on earth or dead and awaiting the GWT after the Millennium. There is no other option.
But what you don't realize, is being on earth and experiencing the amazing Blessings that God has promised to His faithful people; will be like heaven. Jeremiah 33:6-14, Isaiah 30:18, Ezekiel 34:22-31

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's true , I've thought about how to compile information for my relatives for example. A book , a binder of materials. Where to start. Much Christian material will get banned soon after the rapture happens I'm sure and the ugly tyranny takes over that the Holy Spirit has been holding back.

Reactions: friend of

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure some will embrace the anarchy, but most of them will be horrified and victimized.
Yep, I think it will be anarchy at first, which will allow the tyrants to gain control.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's just agenda 21 and the green are all for wiping out most of the world population and the left are backing them up and the far right mega wealthy all supported from Rothschild's Talmud whore and it's so called Zionist State will rule the world with one major Government, welcome to the NWO and what we have seen here is Australia is that the NWO dictates over us with Political Correctness, so as to empower morons over the majority, just much like how Nazi Germany and all the Communist over powered their Nations with such madness, such can be seen truly for what it is if one bothers to look into the history of how such people were coned into following such mad men. funny thing is that most people are oblivious to comprehending the workings of such.
One question I always asked even back in the 60's was how and why did the Nazi and communist get so much power over the people, well I was never informed at school as to truly why as they had no interest in that subject. nor did any teacher have the understanding as all that they taught was what they were told to teach.

Well we can see the same game being played over us nowadays and it's power is huge over our lives nowadays it's a huge monster that works to undermine freedom of speech, it's called Political Correctness, just try standing up against it and see how you go ! just like the Nazis and Communist back in the days lost their freedom of speech, I have had many people who lived under such systems try to warn ignorant Australians and the younger generations are much just like the Nazi youth and they are gaining power year by year and you see them dictating to he elders now on climate change with mass hysteria, 10year olds on TV etc dictating brainwashed crap, what would any kid know anyway.
I don't see any change in the sea level the king high tide is still where it always was back in the 60's here.
All that you hear is much more disasters and that's only because of the news now can be flashed into our TV so fast, where such would not be even bothered with reported years before. not to mention that the media will bang on about what they want to peddle anyway, I can watch many stations now for the news and I can look at the subjects of all and find that some stations always have little depth on a subject and another could blow you away on detail of the same subject making the others truly worthless on that subject, so many people watching the news are very ill informed and it's intentional.

Reactions: Keraz

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In Australia we have about 2 weeks supply of fuel of late until we could of ran out and we do not refine our fuel anymore, as that is all imported from Asia now, but we are that smart that by not refining our fuel we are polluting less here, looks good on the books ? talk about being smart ! only we live in the same world and that is not pointed out.

Not to mention that if their was disable problems in Asia, well Australia would run dry and the effects would be huge. so this is all a creation by idiots or intentional malice and our top military leadership are total stooges and morons who are more interested in Political Correctness than anything other, a Major I know pointed out the rule book to his superiors once, but Political Correctness was just about to take root and he got sacked for such and then had to fight it and was found he was correct in his duty but still kicked out.

Not to mention that our Police force is now under the same childish pox ridden bunch of pathetic moronic rubbish.

So what happens is that the nonsense takes priority over all things and all are walking on egg shells, so as not to offend their new age little rat bag Hitler's, who are just truly pathetic that silly little things are just as equal to the big priority's now, not to mention this turns the ones serving into mushrooms and they have no rights to question their leaders and this madness undermine the publics faith in the Police, because the cop has to be a robot not a human, cops have a camera rolling at all times, so all said is recorded and such can be used against both the officer and you, so you have to be very carful when saying as anything at all that could be misconstrued by another party reviewing such, may take action against you.
also watch out that every word you put down on face book can be used against you in a court of Law.

So we are set to become a new Nazi II by heading down this path that we are heading and it will be too late once the majority wake up to the fact.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I feel so sorry for you all.The rapture teaching is a set up for deception.

Simple question,what is the tribulation to you all?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
This may sound crazy however when this rapture occurs I take it these so called tribulation saints are gonna teach the Word to the lost.My question is where will they say Christ is? Do you know what Christ Himself said about that?

Matthew 24:23 "Then if any man shall say unto you, 'Lo, here is Christ,' or 'there,' believe it not."

Matthew 24:26 "Wherefore if they shall say unto you, 'Behold, He is in the desert;' go not forth: 'Behold, He is in the secret chambers;' believe it not."

Matthew 24:27 "For as the lightning cometh our to the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Bottom line, if someone has to tell you Christ has came,He hasn't,believe it not as there will be no doubt whatsoever!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This may sound crazy however when this rapture occurs I take it these so called tribulation saints are gonna teach the Word to the lost.My question is where will they say Christ is? Do you know what Christ Himself said about that?

Matthew 24:23 "Then if any man shall say unto you, 'Lo, here is Christ,' or 'there,' believe it not."

Matthew 24:26 "Wherefore if they shall say unto you, 'Behold, He is in the desert;' go not forth: 'Behold, He is in the secret chambers;' believe it not."

Matthew 24:27 "For as the lightning cometh our to the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Bottom line, if someone has to tell you Christ has came,He hasn't,believe it not as there will be no doubt whatsoever!!!!!!!!!
It will be the Devil who they worship.
All who seek the new age rapture rubbish are under the power of Satan. if they seek Jesus Christ he is right here now as he said that he would never leave us, so fact is he is with us who know him and the ones who wish for the rapture are at a loss to who Christ Jesus truly is because they are not truly born again.
So in the end after the hellfire that they have abided in, the same deal is in how they will be born again, as it always was. their is only one problem the un abiding in Jesus Christ.
One must have Jesus as your Lord and if not you are not worthy of him, that's the way it always was and always will be.

I know that the day of hellfire will come but it's only due to great deceptions. if we all followed in Jesus Christ the day of hellfire would not come on us in the first place now would it ? so because of deception the hellfire comes and a Satan has his days and then the poor bastard will fail and the power of Gods Grace and Salvation will come back.

We see with when Jesus is talking with the Devil, that the Devil is only a titch, he has nothing on Jesus at all. the only thing that the Devil can do is peddle deceptions, that's all he is. Jesus just dismissed him and walked away and what could the poor Devil do ? nothing at all ! it's the same with the truly born again, as we can see the works of Satan for what his deviate deceptions are.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
We see with when Jesus is talking with the Devil, that the Devil is only a titch, he has nothing on Jesus at all. the only thing that the Devil can do is peddle deceptions, that's all he is. Jesus just dismissed him and walked away and what could the poor Devil do ? nothing at all ! it's the same with the truly born again, as we can see the works of Satan for what his deviate deceptions are

Deception as you say is it,and the greatest of all is him deceiving the world that he is Christ.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose you didn't notice that I supported my post with 12 scriptures.
Your opinion counts for nothing.

So, if I take scripture that says "Judas hanged himself", then take scripture that says 'Go thou and do likewise" and put them together in a response post that it now becomes solid doctrine?

Last edited:

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel so sorry for you all.The rapture teaching is a set up for deception.

Simple question,what is the tribulation to you all?

Simple counter question, do you truly have a comprehension of what that period will be? Do an in-depth study on what the N. Korean brothers and sisters in the Lord have to endure in the prisons and labor camps. Do a thorough study of what the precious brothers and sisters live through. And that is under the direction of the evil ones. Then see how that compares to what Yeshua said how the great tribulation would eclipse all that has come before it and will be directed by the Next of Kin who is the Avenger of Blood of those who murder... the Father.

But Yeshua said "forgive them for they know not what they do". He claimed we are only guilty of manslaughter and not murder. In the Torah, one guilty of manslaughter (unintended murder) is treated differently. As per the Torah, to still avoid the Avenger of Blood, we must flee to the our city of refuge, which is Yeshua. And we must remain there thru the life of the High Priest, which is also Yeshua who lives forever. Those that do not flee to Yeshua for protection, will come under the hand of the Avenger of Blood. And anger has not been realized to the level that the Father is angered over the rejection and killing of His Son.

The Torah and the Prophets were written of Yeshua. Every detail for our learning. And Isaiah give us some insight...

Isaiah 26:2 Open the gates,
That the righteous nation which keeps the truth may enter in.

Isaiah 26:9 With my soul I have desired You in the night,
Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early;
For when Your judgments are in the earth,
The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Isaiah 26:19-21 Your dead shall live;
Together with my dead body they shall arise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust;
For your dew is like the dew of herbs,
And the earth shall cast out the dead.
20 Come, my people, enter your chambers,
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,
Until the indignation is past.
21 For behold, the Lord comes out of His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;

The earth will also disclose her blood,
And will no more cover her slain.

Which Paul described....

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Which Yeshua affirmed in.....

John 14:2-3 There are many rooms in my Father’s house. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going away to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I am going away to prepare a place for you, I will come back again and welcome you into my presence, so that you may be where I am.

Oh yeah! Come quickly Yeshua, our Hope and our Redeemer, and gather your people!

Last edited:
Reactions: brakelite

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So, if I take scripture that says "Judas hanged himself", then take scripture that says 'Go thou and do likewise" and put them together in a response post that it now becomes solid doctrine?
A childish comment made from being unable to respond to, or rebut my scripturally supported post.
do you truly have a comprehension of what that period will be?
The Great Tribulation is directed at the ungodly, those who take the 'mark of the beast'. Revelation 16:11
Faithful Christian will be taken to a place of safety on earth for that 1260 days. Revelation 12:14

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I have a lot of friends and family who don’t have a clue who Christ is, so if what all of you are saying could even possibly happen I hope God leaves me here and just takes all the cowards, because I don’t think I could stay here to witness to others in such proposed time and listen to all of you crying at the same time. I don’t love my life at all but I do really love people.

B

brakelite

Those left behind when 2Thess. is fulfilled are dead. All of them, spread from one end of the earth to the other...they will neither be gathered, buried, nor lamented. Those not dead will be with Christ, in those mansions/rooms prepared for them for such a day as this. Those mansions are where the Father dwells. Where Christ is. And at the end of the 1000 years we shall return to this earth where we will witness the destruction of sinners, Satan, the man-made pollutions of the previous 6000 years, and the creation of the new heavens and new earth.
There is no-one in heaven now, except maybe Enoch and Elijah, we all go together for the first time when we are awakened with the trumpet and the voice of the archangel. This takes place at the second coming, not 7 years before, not 3 1/2 years before, but when Christ Himself comes to take His beloved bride home to meet the Father.
Sure, there's going to be a pretty intense time prior to Christ's return. More than any other time in earths history. The wrath of the devil being directed at the remnant that have remained faithful to Bible truth will be focused, intense, vindictive, and all the powers of the world will be used and arrayed together to erase them from the surface of the earth. That will be a time of crisis, no doubt. But God has not promised to take us away from living through that, He has promised to protect us from it. Living through a time such as this, and preserving the faith once delivered to the saints, is our, or at least our children's, calling and destiny. Makes our responsibility to our children that more serious huh.
If we live long enough of course to experience it. Some will be taken in death before hand...preserved indeed from the trouble to come...but there will be I believe a generation that in patience, obedience to God's commandments, and faithful service in the midst of trial and persecution, will testify of God's justice, power, faithfulness, and grace, in ways that if absent because of a rapture, could never be accomplished.
Far too many of you are believing that you have no need to be concerned over the mark of the beast/antichrist, because you think you'll be gone by then. But you don't know that at all. You are only assuming that because of your personal reasoning of certain scriptures, and the lunatic teachings of certain clairvoyants and prognosticators whom you trust far to much and doubt far too little.