The light of the body of Christ is the Spirit of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have given you true interpretations in this thread alone that you should be praising Jesus for, but instead you try to challenge it like you do other interprations given by the Spirit. You hypocrites and liars! I did not come here to be taught or corrected by the blind. If I have not the Spirit of God then let Christ look down from above and judge me accordingly, but if I do, let the same be done to all that come against the doctrine I am teaching while calling themselves Christians.
You have called it and in God's time, that is when He says there is no more time for you, everything will be finished according to His will!

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" Ecc 3:1

"And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:" Rev 10:5-6

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The light of the body of Christ is the Spirit: therefore when thine Spirit is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine spirit is man, thy body also is full of darkness.

Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.
I'd liked your post at first, but I was thinking without in prayer, that:

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Luke 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

These sayings of Jesus is line on line: Line Upon Line Scripture. precept upon precept. Here a little and there a little. Line Upon Line.
Isaiah 28:10-13. But do you agree to the scriptures in context or not, I think is for the believers benifit.

Love always, Walter

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I have given you true interpretations in this thread alone that you should be praising Jesus for, but instead you try to challenge it like you do other interprations given by the Spirit. You hypocrites and liars! I did not come here to be taught or corrected by the blind. If I have not the Spirit of God then let Christ look down from above and judge me accordingly, but if I do, let the same be done to all that come against the doctrine I am teaching while calling themselves Christians.

I liked this post because it is so self-explanatory

Reactions: Waiting on him

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'd liked your post at first, but I was thinking without in prayer, that:

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Luke 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

These sayings of Jesus is line on line: Line Upon Line Scripture. precept upon precept. Here a little and there a little. Line Upon Line.
Isaiah 28:10-13. Is. But do you agree to the scripture in context or not, I think is for the believers benifit.

Love always, Walter
These mysteries of the kingdom of God are hidden from your eyes. These things are to be interpreted by those who have faith.

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To him that has faith to him shall be given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God and to him that has not faith from him shall be taken that which he seems to have: which is faith.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To him that has faith to him shall be given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God and to him that has not faith from him shall be taken that which he seems to have: which is faith.
If I were the devil that’s what I would do, I’d take from those who have not and give to those who have.

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep.... accuser of the brethren.
If you are my brother and I have accused you falsley before Jesus then let him look upon this wickedness and judge me accordingly. But if you are the devil and you have accused a man that has told you the truth then may he look upon you and judge.

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You have called it and in God's time, that is when He says there is no more time for you, everything will be finished according to His will!

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" Ecc 3:1

"And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:" Rev 10:5-6

I wish that you believed these things you wrote.

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, I am damned to hell.

You say this not because you have assurance of eternal life because you have the Holy Spirit, but you say this because you're an unbeliever with no fear of Jesus. You are indeed headed for the judgment and your pride will keep you on that path.