The little book

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, what I say now is what I've been saying all along. The book of the revelations of John, Revelations, is the history of the church of Jesus Christ from start till the last day when all is revealed and judgment separates the true believers from the unbelievers, the wheat from the thistles or the good from the bad. The left from the right.
When you get Spiritual understanding, it starts with little revelations of the meaning of words and passages from the scriptures. You Spiritual understanding increases until you have a new book and the whole thing explains the scriptures till you have a complete story of the history of the people who were true men of God.
I try to explain what things mean by using my own understanding and giving it to people using my own words. It is not the words that need be changed, it's our understanding that needs perfecting. Then when you read the scriptures they are already explained perfectly.
Some things come to you and are then obvious but before the were unexplainable. I see the speaking about the seven spirits and the seven churches and it is sort of obvious that scripture is always being fulfilled so if there are seven lights there are seven doctrines of knowledge seven things that have to be overcome in those churches
The things like the beast with four heads, the four gospels in this world's understanding or without spiritual understanding. It four because it was prophesied before about the four-headed beast. They start with the lion of David and finish up with men with wings like angels or above this world carried by the wings of the eagle.
But that is not what this thread is about. Its men being perfected by the Spirit and when you have the Spiritual understanding in you, God is in you and then you are in God. The Spirit teaches you as you discover new revelations so the Holy Spirit becomes your teacher and as you get more of him in you, the error of all you understood before is gone just like light removes darkness.
The little book is because the little things of this are the great of the kingdom. The least of this world is the greatest of the kingdom and it is because more Spiritual understand you have the less of this world's understanding you have. It's like how John the baptist said, I must decrease and he must increase.