The LORD has done such wonderful things in my life!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PRAISE GOD!

The Holy One of Israel!

Jehovah!

The Almighty Father!

I thank God for His only begotten Son, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He cleared my eyes and opened my ears to the glory of His Word! Hallelujah! He took a sinner like me, who had forsaken the way of the LORD, and blessed me with His grace and mercy. What did I do to deserve this?? BY HIS STRIPES I AM HEALED!

Although I transgress into sin from time to time, the flesh stands no chance! I will repent, without hesitation, as I give Him the praise and glory! I pray for edification, I thank Him for His presence in my life and...for the presence of this community! What a pleasure it is to share with you all. I implore all those who seek righteousness in this community to bathe in the waters of gratitude...how lucky we are to read of the Christ!

Who knows how much time I have left? Who knows how much longer we have till the wrath of the LORD comes down on this depraved earth? It doesn't matter! I shall sing of the glory of God till the end of my days. That His divine providence be carried out in all its perfection!

Thank you God for everything...

Who can understand his errors?
Cleanse me from secret faults.
Keep back Your servant also from

presumptuous sins;
Let them not have dominion over me.
Then I shall be blameless,
And I shall be innocent of great transgression.

Let the words of my mouth and

the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.

(Psalms 19:12-14) NKJV

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
PRAISE GOD!

The Holy One of Israel!

Jehovah!

The Almighty Father!

I thank God for His only begotten Son, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He cleared my eyes and opened my ears to the glory of His Word! Hallelujah! He took a sinner like me, who had forsaken the way of the LORD, and blessed me with His grace and mercy. What did I do to deserve this?? BY HIS STRIPES I AM HEALED!

Although I transgress into sin from time to time, the flesh stands no chance! I will repent, without hesitation, as I give Him the praise and glory! I pray for edification, I thank Him for His presence in my life and...for the presence of this community! What a pleasure it is to share with you all. I implore all those who seek righteousness in this community to bathe in the waters of gratitude...how lucky we are to read of the Christ!

Who knows how much time I have left? Who knows how much longer we have till the wrath of the LORD comes down on this depraved earth? It doesn't matter! I shall sing of the glory of God till the end of my days. That His divine providence be carried out in all its perfection!

Thank you God for everything...

Who can understand his errors?
Cleanse me from secret faults.
Keep back Your servant also from

presumptuous sins;
Let them not have dominion over me.
Then I shall be blameless,
And I shall be innocent of great transgression.

Let the words of my mouth and

the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.

(Psalms 19:12-14) NKJV
Great Psalm quoted there, @runningwings