Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Writer

Jan 18, 2024
Post Falls
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What assurance have I recieved from Jesus through faith?

"I will never leave you or farsake you".

I rest assuradly on that because He gave me His word. When I cried out to Him to save me, He spoke and I rose up and came to my senses and then repented.

My friends told me I wasn't fun being around anymore, I told them when Jesus set me free, He showed me who my real one true friend is. No greater love is this, that a man should lay down His life for his freind. I cleaved to my wife, and from there we grew and never looked back. Our Lord is good and so great I have no words to describe it. Hallelujah!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What assurance have I recieved from Jesus through faith?

"I will never leave you or farsake you".

I rest assuradly on that because He gave me His word. When I cried out to Him to save me, He spoke and I rose up and came to my senses and then repented.

My friends told me I wasn't fun being around anymore, I told them when Jesus set me free, He showed me who my real one true friend is. No greater love is this, that a man should lay down His life for his freind. I cleaved to my wife, and from there we grew and never looked back. Our Lord is good and so great I have no words to describe it. Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! There is nothing like being part of God's family. Having Jesus as a friend.