The Millennial Kingdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a hypocrite. I showed you valid Scripture examples, but you keep making stuff up from men's traditions. They have brainwashed you well, especially all the Hal Lindsey hype you have about the endtimes. What you do with Scripture like Matthew 24:6-7 is the same as what they do with it, i.e., completely bypass the last phrase Jesus gave in conjunction with His warning about wars...

Matt 24:6-7
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
KJV

What's the opposite of those 'wars and rumours of wars'? It's peace. So according to Lord Jesus, the end of this world is going to be a time of world peace, not all out war like the Hal Lindsey books and Left-Behind fake books. That ends all the 'scare' tactics you've used that comes from men's traditions. Jesus told us what the times of earthquakes, famines, and wars represents, i.e., a time of sorrows. But that is prior to the time of "great tribulation" He later forewarns of in Matthew 24, which will actually be a time when those previous sorrows will have stopped, and the earth will be at peace by the coming pseudo-Christ.

You can lie to yourself all you want to but when you make the statement that those I listen to have me looking at the wrong sign, which is an accusation Davy, but then I believe that to be the case with you, you get all upset. If you don't like that I believe you're listening to the wrong people concerning the sign and can only belly ache about it then don't reply to my posts. I don't believe you're going by scripture just as you don't believe that about me. You're not going to convince me otherwise so simply agree to disagree Davy.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find that many of my Christian brethren are not familiar with the Zechariah 14 Scripture where our Heavenly Father revealed the timing of Christ's return, and exactly where He returns to. It's really simple.

Zech 14
14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle.

That above reveals the timing of Christ's future return. It is to be on the "day of the Lord".

That battle is about the future battle of Armageddon mentioned in Revelation 16 that will occur on the final 7th Vial. It is about the Zephaniah 3:8 event of God gathering the nations against Jerusalem on the last day of this present world to pour out His cup of wrath upon them. That is what the "day of the Lord" is about, and will accompany Christ's coming to gather His Church.

4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee.

Per Acts 1, Lord Jesus ascended to The Father from that Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem, His disciples seeing it. They were told by angels that Jesus would return in like manner as they saw Him ascend up in the clouds to Heaven.

On that final day of this world, the sign of Jesus coming in the clouds will be seen, and His gathering of His elect saints, and then His coming with them to Jerusalem, upon the Mount of Olives. That Mount will split in two, forming a great valley there.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

Remember that Jesus said no man knows the day or hour of His coming. That's what that's about, that day known only to The Father. So that's another pointer here that this is about the event of Christ's return to this earth.

8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

That is about the return of God's River of Genesis 2 back to this earth in the area of Jerusalem. Ezekiel 47 gives a specific location for it, and shows waters that it comes into contact with will be healed. Also, the Tree of Life is mentioned manifesting with that River that will flow out of the millennium sanctuary per Ezekiel 47. (Does knowing this per God's Word ruin what men have taught you about Christ's return? If it does, time to quit listening to those men).

9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and His name one.

That means no more false gods, not anywhere on earth. No more idols. No other worship on earth except to The Father and Christ Jesus. That is the timing of Christ's future reign over all nations with the "rod of iron" He was promised per Psalms 2.

10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Those changes in the middle east again reveal this all future, for those things have never happened to this day.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

That day of destruction upon the wicked, and the battle of Armageddon, is about the destruction of Satan's host armies out of the northern quarters that come up against Jerusalem on the last day of this world. We are shown more detail about that event in the Ezekiel 38 & 39 chapters. It is the same event as the Armageddon event of Revelation 16:15-17. It is the event of God's consuming fire that Apostle Peter mentioned will happen on the "day of the Lord", burning the elements of man's works off the surface of this earth.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Those left of the nations that come up against Jerusalem on that "day of the Lord" will be required to come up to Jerusalem and worship The King from year to year, and keep the feast of tabernacles. This reveals that not all the wicked are destroyed on the last day of this world when Jesus returns with His army. This event is Millennium timing, Christ's future "thousand years" reign of Revelation 20.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Any of the families of the earth that refuse to come up to Jerusalem to worship The King, The LORD of hosts, there will be no rain upon their lands. This reveals that even in that future Millennium time, some of the nations will still rebel and reject Christ Jesus. It fits the Revelation 20 events for after the "thousand years" when Satan is loosed out of his pit prison to go deceive the nations one last time to go up against the "camp of saints" on earth.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD's house shall be like the bowl's before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.
KJV

The Ezekiel 40-47 chapters also mentions sacrifices for that future Millennium timing. But Jesus Christ is our Perfect Sacrifice for one and all time. So I think this being mentioned here is only because it is being written while the old covenant was still in effect. I do not believe we will be sacrificing animals in Christ's future Millennium reign.

Something to note above, notice it says in that future time the Canaanite will no more be in the House of The LORD of hosts. That's when the tares that took over Moses' seat will be cast out in that future time.