The Money in the Bank

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the members in a forum put up a interesting post...

'Every night banks have to check their cash reserves and if they do not have enough to cover their expenses they are not allowed to open the next day..... to insure everyone is ok there are banks that loan banks enough daily loans that they pay back after opening to keep things going on....

Thursday night at midnight the Federal Reserve loaned the banks that make these loans 500 billion dollars.... literally nothing of this magnitude or even close to it has ever happened in the long history of fractional banking.... its a serious sign that something very serious is wrong...

Like toilet paper, cash will not be available to everyone should we all panic and want money at the same time.... worse than that the banks really don't have to give you the money in your account if they don't have it go give..... the money you have in your accounts is a debt the bank has..... but the actual money there belongs to them according to the law.

You are right... there is a lot more wrong than a virus here and the virus may well push the other problems over the cliff.' How Banks Lend $9 Out of Every $10 You Deposit

I just finished putting up solar panels for the house with some money I received. I now understand why God led me to do that and not store it in the bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fractional Reserve Banking is something that should be taught in Grade School...

They are literally making money out of 'thin air'.

:mad:

Last edited:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fractional Reserve Banking is something that should be taught in Grade School...

They are literally making money out of 'thin air'.

:mad:
THIS JUST IN!!!

Because of the Global Pandemic, Trump may have found a way to use this crisis as a means to finally end the Federal Reserve!

Bill Still gives us the lowdown...

If True, this will be one of the greatest events in Modern History.

In other news, the video I posted earlier, Money Masters was also made by Bill Still.

This is the best video out there for exposing the Federal Reserve.