The most high

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not sure how this will go.
Hoping for genuine self-reflection as an answer to:

who do you say is the most high?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Jesus, because the scriptures tell us his name is higher than any other. Also he is Lord of lords and King of kings.

Phl 2:9
Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor
and gave him the name above all other names,

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What does the Bible say about the Most High God? Is He not the LORD God Almighty? And is there not a triune Godhead -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? This is the Mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus, because the scriptures tell us his name is higher than any other. Also he is Lord of lords and King of kings.

Phl 2:9
Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor
and gave him the name above all other names,
But not higher than the most high who elevated him. According to Scripture, God - who is the Father alone - does not share his glory. He may elevate others for a time, including his son, but all such things pass away. 1 COR 15:23-28.

What is Biblically more important:
A. 1 Timothy 1:17 (NLT) All honor and glory to God forever and ever! He (singular) is the eternal King, the unseen one (singular) who never dies; he (singular) alone (singular) is God. Amen. (emphasis added)
B. Divide glory, even among God’s servants (explicitly stated to include Jesus @ Acts 3:13)?

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

ahhhhhh, I've changed my mind; I was gonna make a joke........anyway, jokes to one side.....but somehow, the disciples thought kids were a joke......yet the joke was on them.

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 83:18

That they may know that thou alone, whose name is Jehovah,
Art the Most High over all the earth. - ASV. (also see KJV.)

Last edited:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But not higher than the most high who elevated him. According to Scripture, God - who is the Father alone - does not share his glory. He may elevate others for a time, including his son, but all such things pass away. 1 COR 15:23-28.

What is Biblically more important:
A. 1 Timothy 1:17 (NLT) All honor and glory to God forever and ever! He (singular) is the eternal King, the unseen one (singular) who never dies; he (singular) alone (singular) is God. Amen. (emphasis added)
B. Divide glory, even among God’s servants (explicitly stated to include Jesus @ Acts 3:13)?

Now glorify me, Father, with you, with the glory that I had with you before the world began.

'I and the Father are One'

Pax et Bonum

Reactions: ChristisGod