The Nature of Sin is Lust, not Molecular

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In all seriousness, the reason you do not cease sinning in works of the flesh, is because you can't be like Jesus, since you prefer a created christ and don't want just another deified angel living in you, like demon possession. And your god jehovah isn't the LORD of old Israel, and so doesn't exist, which pretty much leaves you on your own to your own devices.

Which is exactly how you see and talk about things: you reform yourself with a Bible trained mind. That is not at all uncommon among many unsaved but disciplined men and women in history. The unbelieving Jews did it with the law, and now unbelieving christians do it with all Scripture. You no doubt live an exemplary life, and I wouldn't try to find fault with it as a man, but that's problem. The best man can do by his own will is a 6, while only the Lord God Jesus Christ can dwell in and produce a man by birth to an easy 7.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Yes unlike our mentor, we Christians sin regularly, I am so happy you don't, but by saying that it is a serious sin I hope you realize. There is no such thing as unbelieving Christians Rob. A Bible trained mind is the only way to go in my opinion sir.