The New...christianity Board!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
I LOVE THE NEW BOARD!

Good job to whatever wonderful person (s) did this. It is just terrific.

Also, SwampMaster....HammerStone, I like your new name. :D This morning I looked down at a Scripture number I had jotted down, (my desk looks like the wall from the subject of the movie "A Billiant Mind"...little sticky notes everywhere...you remember the guy that was kind of :blink: ) and there was

Jeremiah 23:29 Is not My word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?​

We know which of the two rocks His Word breaks. Your forum helps in pulverizing their rock.....

Deuteronomy 32:31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.​

Great choice of names....great improvements on the forum.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS IN CHRIST

Reactions: kestrel

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whirly,
Help my see thru your eyes - what is it you love so much about the new board?
I need help getting used to it.
Thanks
Miss Hepburn

I'm playing around with fonts and stuff now.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Whirly,
Help my see thru your eyes - what is it you love so much about the new board?
I need help getting used to it.
Thanks
Miss Hepburn

I'm playing around with fonts and stuff now.

Keep playing around....you'll love it. :D

On the previous one every time I transfered a post I had written on another forum it would put things where they shouldn't go and I couldn't correct them. The only thing I haven't found here yet is how to pull up posts I've written in the past. But...I'll keep trying. By the way...have a terrific Christmas Miss Hepburn.