The New Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No not exactly after the Christ returns we have 1000 year millieum where we live in our spirit incorubtable bodies 1 Cor 15 (these are not ghost bodies we can eat and we will be livingtng on earth. Christ rules from here after the 1000 years we have judgement ..called White throne Judgement thats when everyone is Jugded. All sin and death is destroyed and God creates a New Heaven and earth but its our same earth its says all the rudiments (elements will melt) in effect the earth and hevens will become void without form and God will reform and renew them

jtartar

Mar 14, 2008
(jburic09032;68024)
Will we go to the new earth when we die or not.
jburic, If you consider closely, you will find that the New Earth is the same earth as we live on now, but with all wicked ones removed, Rev 21:3,4. There is really no reason for God to destroy the earth we live on now. There is nothing wrong with the earth, it is the wicked ones on earth that God will remove, not righteous people, Prov 2:21,22, Ps 37:29, Ps 104:5, Matt 5:5, Ps 115:16, Isa 45:18, Ecc 1:4. The earth will be transformed into a paradise, which will be as a new earth to the people living on it. This will be the same paradise that Jesus told the evildoer that died beside that he would be in, with Jesus, Luke 23:43 Notice that the New Heavens is the same thing as the Bride of Christ, Rev 21:1,2. Here the Holy City Jerusalem is the Bride of Christ. Jerusalem was the capitol city of God's chosen people, Rev 21:9. If you consider other places that the Bride of Christ is mentioned, you will also see that there are others that are mentioned as friends of the Bridegroom, John 3:29. Here the scriptures tell us that John the Baptist was not one of ther Bride, but was a friend of the Bridegroom. The Bride and rthe Bridegroom are married just before they bring on Armageddon, Rev 19:7,8, 11-21. These ones who make up the Bride will be Kings and Priests with Jesus, ruling over the ones on the earth who are friends, Rev 20:4-6. They will be part of the First Resurrection, Rev 20:5,6. They are resurrected to become immortal, 1Cor 15:51-54, so the SECOND DEATH, has no authority over them, Rev 2:11. Many of the friends of Jesus and the Bride will come out of the Great Tribulation, having the opportunity to continue living in the paradise earth, NEVER TO DIE, Rev 7:14. Billions of the dead will be resurrected back to earth during the Millenniun, The Thousand Year Judgement Day, Rev 20:1-3,6. During the Judgement Day all who are resurrected will grow to perfection and will have a final test at the end of the thousand years, when Satan is released from the abyss for a short period. Rev 20:3,6, 7. Satan will mislead some, and when they make an attack on God's people they and Satan will be destroyed forever, rev 20:7-10. The people living on the New Earth will live in a paradise, ruled over by the ones having part in the First Resurrection. Everyone will be granted everlasting life.:study:

AusDisciple

Dec 19, 2008
This is certainly food for thought. God is currently revealing so much to those of us willing to hear. There is no doubt that we are in the last days of this age.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Christina @ Jan 19 2009, 08:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=68041
No not exactly after the Christ returns we have 1000 year millieum where we live in our spirit incorubtable bodies 1 Cor 15 (these are not ghost bodies we can eat and we will be livingtng on earth. Christ rules from here after the 1000 years we have judgement ..called White throne Judgement thats when everyone is Jugded. All sin and death is destroyed and God creates a New Heaven and earth but its our same earth its says all the rudiments (elements will melt) in effect the earth and hevens will become void without form and God will reform and renew them
Hi Christina! I enjoy your understanding very much. On the 1000 yr reign of Christ there is the 1st resurrection which encompasses the judgment seat of Christ. I Cor 2:5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, each man receive what is due him. Because we are in the 1 resurrection we go before the Judgment seat of Christ. The 2nd resurrection of the deadhas a separate judgment before the Father. Only the dead in Christ come up in the first resurrection, and the few left upon the earth that have not died.Isaiah 24:6. We have God's government being set up with our King reigning and we are put into offices thatinstruct the orders of God. I Cor 6:2-4 Do you not know that you will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you not know you will judge angels angels? You bring very good points out from the bible! LOVE IT!IN CHRIST"S WORDS of TRUTHVickie

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thank you Vickie I much appreciate your kind words Let me see if I can clarify a little here in case I confused some. We are all changed into our incorubtable spirit bodies at the start of the millieum ... But there is no judgement yet .. The first resurected are the Elect the overcomers (those who stayed true to Christ during the tribulation and overcame the great deception,delusion of Antichrist. Another words they no longer have to be tested so they are not subject to Second death .... That is death of one soul ..meaning you no longer exist... the millieum is a time of learning because our Father loves his children so dearly and many never had a chance to learn Gods truth ..perhaps they had a church that lead them astray ... or just never came to understand scripture ..Whatever the reason they never heard Gods truth. God in his love has provided a chance for these people. They will be taught by Christ and the first resurrected the truth during the Millieum. Then Satan is released again for a short time ( Rev 20:7 )... To test those who were taught in the miilieum ..for they must overcome the same way the first resurrected overcame his lies and deceit ... Then after this testing We will one and all be judged this is called the White throne Judgement ...The only time we are all judged the only one who has been prejudged is Satan himself ...All other will be judged at the whit throne Judgement then comes the New heaven and New earth .. which has no sin ...

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Christina @ Mar 1 2009, 04:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70082
Thank you Vickie I much appreciate your kind words Let me see if I can clarify a little here in case I confused some. We are all changed into our incorubtable spirit bodies at the start of the millieum ... But there is no judgement yet .. The first resurected are the Elect the overcomers (those who stayed true to Christ during the tribulation and overcame the great deception,delusion of Antichrist. Another words they no longer have to be tested so they are not subject to Second death .... That is death of one soul ..meaning you no longer exist... the millieum is a time of learning because our Father loves his children so dearly and many never had a chance to learn Gods truth ..perhaps they had a church that lead them astray ... or just never came to understand scripture ..Whatever the reason they never heard Gods truth. God in his love has provided a chance for these people. They will be taught by Christ and the first resurrected the truth during the Millieum. Then Satan is released again for a short time ( Rev 20:7 )... To test those who were taught in the miilieum ..for they must overcome the same way the first resurrected overcame his lies and deceit ... Then after this testing We will one and all be judged this is called the White throne Judgement ...The only time we are all judged the only one who has been prejudged is Satan himself ...All other will be judged at the whit throne Judgement then comes the New heaven and New earth .. which has no sin ...
Thanks for your reply, I don't know why I did not get a message in my email that you responded to my reply to you. Could you help me get this fixed? Thanks. Basically we are saying the same. There is some difference and it has to do with scriptures that I read that have formulated my opinion. Trust me, I am not here to cause dissension with the family of God. Because during the millennium, we Judge Angels and the world that is growing and being reseeded by God. I get this from I Cor 6:2-3 Do you not know that the Saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you NOT KNOW you will judge Angels? Daniel 7:25-27 He (Son of Perdition) will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the Laws. The Saints will be handed over to him for times, time and half a time. But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. (this is the point in the next verse) Then the Sovereignty, Power and Greatness of the Kingdoms under the whole heaven "WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE SAINTS, the people of the Most High.His kingdom will be everlasting kingdom an all rulers will worship and obey him. We have the Sovereignty and the Power of the earth, the kingdom under the heaven, (earth) being handed over to us, to judge the angels and the people God will leave in the physical state. Blow you away? IT did me, read further, please. This is one of the events that takes place when Christ returns and removes the beast/Son of Perdition at the end of the 1260 days, also adds up to the 3 1/2 yrs. This event bring in Chris't return where we get raised up as I Thess 4:15 speaks about it.What we have acquired now in this life spiritually is what we will take with us into the kingdom. For some are given 10 cities some are given 5 cities. One of the prophets said that King David would be over the kingdoms of the earth. The Apostles are to be over the 12 tribes of Israel. One thing I discovered is Isaiah 24:5-6 which is speaking of the tribulation upon the earth and Isaiah says in verse 6 that when the curse upon the earth is finished there are few left. This to me means there are inhabitants that are going to be in the physical existence in the coming kingdom of God. Isa 24:23 finishes the prophecy saying Christ reigns in Jerusalem.Another clue I got from God's word is in Isaiah 60:7 All Kedar's flocks will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth will serve you. These two tribes are from Ishmael's seed. Gen 25:13. They are the sword that God has used to punish his people. Isaiah 60 is the Glory of Zion Chapter speaking of the promise for his people in the millennium. These scriptures are what have brought me to the belief I now hold. As I am finding many verses that speak on people being brought into the 1000 yrs reign that are not change to immortality as you and I will be and all who have served God. Kedar will not be changed. Those invited to the wedding supper that were gathered off the streets who did NOT DESERVE to come will be in the Millennium. Kind of wild hearing this isn't it? I found it to bring a smile upon my face as God revealed it to me. This fascinates me for this is not what I have been taught, but I am seeing it very clear in these verses and it says what it says.This makes Rev 20:7 all the more perfect in understanding why Satan will be let loosed to go out and deceive the nations once more for these people were not changed to immortal like you and me. Rev 20:7They are in numbers like sands upon the sea. We have Gog and Magog, who have reseeded the earth during this time and they are gathered for battle a second time. For they are also in this tribulation battle. Now, all this goes against everything I have every been taught, but now I share it with you for God has shown me these verses and made them clear to me. The elect are brought up from the grave that are not alive at his coming. We are given places in God's government as the patriarchs and apostles, to administer the WAYS of GOD to the carnal people, the few left as Isaiah 24 says left upon the earth at his coming. Isn't this wild? I love it. I am not insisting you accept this. But this is why I have stated what I have in my post. Praise be to our Lord who is coming to reign in all Power and all Glory upon this earth! Amen. In Christ's precious words that set us freeVickie

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
We just upgraded our software and there are still a few bugs to work out ... I bring this Denvers attention..Yes I understand these verse's very well after many many years of study being a mod on this site for 3 years and reading the bible through and through many times I have read all the verse's... Now remembering where they all are is whole niether thing
smile.gif
Now while I agree with some of your conclusions and yes we will reign and rule with Christ ... Even over the AngelsHowever I dont entirely agree with your timeline ... And sorry But I Absoulty do not agree with any Rapture The vere you gave in 1 Thess. is not refering to any Rapture in fact no verse in scripture or 1 Thess. does but even if one does not understand the greek or the subject here ...And believes the modern interptation of a catching Away 2 Thess. is clear it does not happen until After the tribulation .. After the man of sin (Antichrist)at the 7th and last trump... When Christ returns I pray you will have eyes to see that this Rapture is a lie of men Your Father never wrote it never says it ...flesh and Blood can not enter heaven ...Satan is the prince of the air ... Eze 13:20 says God does not like those who teach his children to fly (away) (Rapture doctrine) ... In Eygpt God protect his children from the Angel of death just as he will protect them today but the Blood on your doorpost of our heart/mind is that of the true Lamb Jesus Christ.He knows the very number of hairs on your head He does not need the lies of men to protect his children please take time to check this out in his Word ... Do not blindly believe men ..because something sounds Holy and nice ... Your very soul is at stake ... If we do not understand that a fake Christ comes first and we will all be here .. We are in danger of falling for the great deception Antichrist (Satan) will put upon the earth ...God says learn my Words ..Lo I come in the Book I have foretold you all things .... Men say you dont need to understand the Book you are going to be gone anywayI pray you Hear God not men http://www.christianityboard.com/index.php?showtopic=10409