The Numbers 12 and 13, Fertility, The Zodiac, Religion, Time and Music’s Common Thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, never heard of them, other than Enoch and perhaps Biblical writings. And I really don't have interest there.

My point with the Zodiac is that it is of God. And the special revelation of God we have in the Bible, enhances and adds to that revelation considerably.

Any other system of religion that takes things from that, yet develops a false religion, is still a false religion. It is not to be seen as comparable with the Zodiac which is from God.

Good-Ole-Rebel
The Lord has allowed me the grace to "seek and you will find" studies in my life. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. I tread where others won't try in the ministries I been Given. There was a lot more depth to what connections different things have in common to God in my initial original post. There are many calender's available on earth that when translated right, point to the biblical narrative as well. They can have a part just as we've been given. Reaching the people they were intended for in their understandings not necessarily yours or mine.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord has allowed me the grace to "seek and you will find" studies in my life. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. I tread where others won't try in the ministries I been Given. There was a lot more depth to what connections different things have in common to God in my initial original post. There are many calender's available on earth that when translated right, point to the biblical narrative as well. They can have a part just as we've been given. Reaching the people they were intended for in their understandings not necessarily yours or mine.

There is a legitimate method used by missionaries to connect with the people they go to. But this in no way recognizes the false beliefs of these people as a revelation from God to these people in darkness. Don Richardson was just such a missionary. Read his book, "Eternity In Their Hearts". And, "Peace Child".

Most have a wrong idea of who the missionary is going to. It is usually believed they are going to a group of people in darkness who don't know the truth of God and Christ as told in the Bible. But that is not true. Those people in darkness at one time had the truth and rejected it, and as a result created false gods and religion. The missionary goes to bring the true message and rescue some out of that false religion brought on by their rejection of the Truth.

I understand one such as Don Richardson's methods. At this time, I am not comfortable with yours. Perhaps I misunderstand.

Stranger

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is a legitimate method used by missionaries to connect with the people they go to. But this in no way recognizes the false beliefs of these people as a revelation from God to these people in darkness. Don Richardson was just such a missionary. Read his book, "Eternity In Their Hearts". And, "Peace Child".

Most have a wrong idea of who the missionary is going to. It is usually believed they are going to a group of people in darkness who don't know the truth of God and Christ as told in the Bible. But that is not true. Those people in darkness at one time had the truth and rejected it, and as a result created false gods and religion. The missionary goes to bring the true message and rescue some out of that false religion brought on by their rejection of the Truth.

I understand one such as Don Richardson's methods. At this time, I am not comfortable with yours. Perhaps I misunderstand.

Stranger
One should be taught in accordance to ones ability to learn. Thank you for the discussion but we follow and teach in different ways on these points. I wish you well with your ministries. Misunderstanding can be the greatest distance between two people.