The obstacle to be overcome…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 14:13 (NASB20)
Therefore let’s not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this: not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother’s or sister’s way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How does one determine not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in another’s way….?

That would be to know nothing but one being crucified with Christ….

For own will, that being self itself is that which puts a stumbling block of itself in another’s way….For what self lays claim to other then itself being crucified with Christ is self putting forth itself rather then Christ…. For Christ is the end of the law to all that believe, meaning that if it is not an expression of Christ, which is the expression of righteousness, it is self elevating itself and thereby being a stumbling block….

For if all things do not begin and end with one being crucified with Christ, self is being manifested…. Regardless of how religious or how many words of scripture are used, if it does not come through one’s faith in Christ manifesting His life through one, it is an obstacle and a deviation from Christ… For regardless of how long or short one has been joined to Christ, all can manifest Christ, but this manifestation can only be according to one’s faith in Christ living His life through one….For Christ living His life through one is the only thing that is not an obstacle or a stumbling block, for Christ being the all because Christ is the all….

For scripture says that which is not of faith is sin, that being, that which is not from faith that Christ is living His life through one is the obstacle that is to be overcome by all….

For if it is self, it is the obstacle, if it is Christ, it is not….

Unto Him be our all…..

A fellow follower of His, Not me

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here let me sum it up in a real simple way .
Meats drinks and days in and of themselves are not sin .
Thus when it comes to meats drinks and days , be as the weaker .
Now sin is sin . That has to be corrected .
But as for meats and drinks and days . IF one believes eating a certain meat is sin , THEN it is sin , offence for one to do so .
Thus if i were around one who did not eat meats , THEN I eat no meat , lest i make my brother to stumble .
Now sin , that is sin . And we had better correct that .
But meats drinks and days are not sin , they are just willfull ways by which one chooses to worship God .
But if any man have offence to what ye eat , EAT IT NOT for HIS SAKE .
But if one is in a sin , say like fornication , or covetous , or idolarty or ....
THAT ye must correct and do so fast , FOR THAT IS SIN .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here let me sum it up in a real simple way .
Meats drinks and days in and of themselves are not sin .
Thus when it comes to meats drinks and days , be as the weaker .
Now sin is sin . That has to be corrected .
But as for meats and drinks and days . IF one believes eating a certain meat is sin , THEN it is sin , offence for one to do so .
Thus if i were around one who did not eat meats , THEN I eat no meat , lest i make my brother to stumble .
Now sin , that is sin . And we had better correct that .
But meats drinks and days are not sin , they are just willfull ways by which one chooses to worship God .
But if any man have offence to what ye eat , EAT IT NOT for HIS SAKE .
But if one is in a sin , say like fornication , or covetous , or idolarty or ....
THAT ye must correct and do so fast , FOR THAT IS SIN .

Thanks for your thoughts, and may you be blessed in your relationship with Him….

A fellow believer, Not me

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Romans 14:13 (NASB20)
Therefore let’s not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this: not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother’s or sister’s way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How does one determine not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in another’s way….?

That would be to know nothing but one being crucified with Christ….

For own will, that being self itself is that which puts a stumbling block of itself in another’s way….For what self lays claim to other then itself being crucified with Christ is self putting forth itself rather then Christ…. For Christ is the end of the law to all that believe, meaning that if it is not an expression of Christ, which is the expression of righteousness, it is self elevating itself and thereby being a stumbling block….

For if all things do not begin and end with one being crucified with Christ, self is being manifested…. Regardless of how religious or how many words of scripture are used, if it does not come through one’s faith in Christ manifesting His life through one, it is an obstacle and a deviation from Christ… For regardless of how long or short one has been joined to Christ, all can manifest Christ, but this manifestation can only be according to one’s faith in Christ living His life through one….For Christ living His life through one is the only thing that is not an obstacle or a stumbling block, for Christ being the all because Christ is the all….

For scripture says that which is not of faith is sin, that being, that which is not from faith that Christ is living His life through one is the obstacle that is to be overcome by all….

For if it is self, it is the obstacle, if it is Christ, it is not….

Unto Him be our all…..

A fellow follower of His, Not me
I suppose this includes our theories.