The One World Religion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hezekiah

Oct 30, 2012
I no longer hold the belief that Catholism will be the end-time one world religion spoken of in the Bible.
Since the Bible speaks of a coalition of Libya, some Africian and other Middle East nations in a final war against Israel, I now submit that the one-world end time religion will be Islam. Most probably it will be Radical Islam and Sharia Law.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
I no longer hold the belief that Catholism will be the end-time one world religion spoken of in the Bible.
Since the Bible speaks of a coalition of Libya, some Africian and other Middle East nations in a final war against Israel, I now submit that the one-world end time religion will be Islam. Most probably it will be Radical Islam and Sharia Law.
Islam is Babylon the Great and radical Islam is symbolized by the harlot. Virgins in paradise are quite an enticement for somebody under strong demonic delusion.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
What then happens to the Atheists? Are the Buddhists going to change? There are allot of them. Imagine how much power Satan will have on earth as his "miracles" evoke so muh discention in the ranks of other religions as to utterly destroy them. One World religion... IMPOSSIBLE... unless it is JUST a generalization. The Jews will not have given up their belief. Christians will be persecuted and some beheaded for their belief.. both unchanging.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
terry said:
What then happens to the Atheists? Are the Buddhists going to change? There are allot of them. Imagine how much power Satan will have on earth as his "miracles" evoke so muh discention in the ranks of other religions as to utterly destroy them. One World religion... IMPOSSIBLE... unless it is JUST a generalization. The Jews will not have given up their belief. Christians will be persecuted and some beheaded for their belief.. both unchanging.
All non Christians will be judged and some will die during Armageddon. Then some will die in the separation of the sheep and Goats i.e. the judgement of nations. A united one world religion is a pipe dream of the high profile prophecy experts. The prophecied evil religion of the last days is here in ISLAM!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Islam could be the presicessor, but can't be the final one that could be the one world religion to wit Christians and Jews will not join, here is why... The Beast that is Satan will not call Allah his God. but rather he will call himself God, not just Messiah. For who would Satan put above himself? Allah goes back to Ra goes back to Luna goes back to the moon... look through binoculars at the moon... it is quite clear it has been stoned to death. AND that simple (though humorous) wisdom is the un-doing of Allah as God, which un-does Islamic religion.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
terry said:
Islam could be the presicessor, but can't be the final one that could be the one world religion to wit Christians and Jews will not join, here is why... The Beast that is Satan will not call Allah his God. but rather he will call himself God, not just Messiah. For who would Satan put above himself? Allah goes back to Ra goes back to Luna goes back to the moon... look through binoculars at the moon... it is quite clear it has been stoned to death. AND that simple (though humorous) wisdom is the un-doing of Allah as God, which un-does Islamic religion.
Why do you assume that Jews and Christians would join Islam? It really is impressive how many people have been misled by the prophecy experts.

Here are the verses the experts use to justify a unified one world religion. I don't see it!
Rev. 17 the entire chapter.

1 Tim. 4:1-3
1 Timothy 4:1  ¶Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3  Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
Revelation 13:12  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Kaoticprofit wrote: " Why do you assume that Jews and Christians would join Islam? It really is impressive how many people have been misled by the prophecy experts. "

Did I write it wrong? I did not assume they would join, but rather that they would admantly not join.

Islam could be the presicessor, but can't be the final one that could be the one world religion to wit Christians and Jews will not join, here is why...

I did not desire my meaning to allow one to think the Jews or Christians would join either of the two. I hope that clarifies this.

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
The one world religion will likely consist of the sea of people who support the beast. Muslims will worship who they believe to be Allah, Atheist will be convince by the beast, and Christians will worship who they presume is the return of Christ. All will whore after the beast, the great deceiver, Satan the antichrist. That's my take on it anyway.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Consider this One World Religion a generalization because most of the Jews will not follow it nor will most Christians follow it. The great deceiver will present himself as the messiah - as god and so should not allow another god such as allah to be followed... unless he calls himself allah. I have difficulty thinking he would allow himself to be called allah though, and so with that I expect him to present himself as another diety.

Miracles he will perform will over-shadow the Two Witnesses so much so, the Witnesses will be possibly demonized byn the world. This much hate could explain the reason for their dead bodies to remain in the streets, but there is yet another need... the world will need a reason not to believe the two witnesses are of God when they ascend to Heaven... any ideas?