The Papacy and the USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pope’s Words and Meetings Support Conscientious Objection

Liberty Counsel's official response to Vatican statement on Kim Davis meeting
Despite a statement this morning by a Vatican official, the Pope's own words about conscientious objection being a human right and his private meeting with Kim Davis indicate support for the universal right of conscientious objection, even for government officials. The meeting with Kim Davis was initiated by the Vatican, and the private meeting occurred at the Vatican Embassy in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, September 24. This meeting was a private meeting without any other members of the public present...

Today Reuters wrongly reported that "Davis had been in a line of people the Pope had met at the Vatican embassy. ..." (yea, wrong reports from the media are commonplace)

"That statement by Reuters citing a 'senior Vatican official', who declined to be named,' is false.
(it could have been a senior janitor)
There was no line of people before, near, or around Kim Davis. Had Kim Davis been in a line of people or been seen by anyone outside of Vatican personnel, we would not have been able to keep her visit secret. Kim's face is easily recognizable. When we walk through airports as large as LaGuardia, Philadelpia, and Reagan, people recognize her and give her encouragement. This was a private meeting with no other people except for the Pope and select Vatican personnel," said Staver.
During the private meeting, Pope Francis said, "Thank you for your courage." Pope Francis also told Kim Davis, "Stay strong." He held out his hands and asked Kim to pray for him. Kim held his hands and said, "I will. Please pray for me," and the Pope said he would. The two embraced. The Papal photography staff took pictures of the meeting. The Pontiff presented Kim and Joe Davis each with a Rosary. One was black in a red jewelry box bearing the Vatican seal, and the other was white in a white jewelry box bearing the Vatican seal.
Kim Davis said, "I was humbled to meet Pope Francis. Of all people, why me?" Davis continued, "I never thought I would meet the Pope. Who am I to have this rare opportunity? I am just a County Clerk who loves Jesus and desires with all my heart to serve him." Kim said, "Pope Francis was kind, genuinely caring, and very personable. He even asked me to pray for him. Pope Francis thanked me for my courage and told me to 'stay strong.'"
read more here
Kim Davis is a member of the Apostolic Christian Church, a Pentecostal community.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
The photo op the pope enjoyed with Kim Davis is typical of a politician, which the pope is, as leader of the Vatican and it's enormous wealth...some ill informed and deceived followers of the pope and the pagan based Roman religion place so much credibility in this photo op to make a person wonder how anyone could be that deceived....Brakelite got it covered well when he mentions Rev 17 and 18...which exposes the religious beast as none other than the Roman global (catholic) organization...
The pope's visit to the US government and UN was nothing more than a politcal trip to try and spread some charm so when the globalist agenda is fulfilled the Roman religious system will be the official world church, along with it's non Biblical doctrines and "worship"....wake up people the beast arises along with an antichrist and the false prophet....they are on the move as per Rev 13, 17 and 18!

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
heretoeternity said:
The photo op the pope enjoyed with Kim Davis is typical of a politician, which the pope is, as leader of the Vatican and it's enormous wealth...some ill informed and deceived followers of the pope and the pagan based Roman religion place so much credibility in this photo op to make a person wonder how anyone could be that deceived....Brakelite got it covered well when he mentions Rev 17 and 18...which exposes the religious beast as none other than the Roman global (catholic) organization...
The pope's visit to the US government and UN was nothing more than a politcal trip to try and spread some charm so when the globalist agenda is fulfilled the Roman religious system will be the official world church, along with it's non Biblical doctrines and "worship"....wake up people the beast arises along with an antichrist and the false prophet....they are on the move as per Rev 13, 17 and 18!
So...you support gay "marriage"?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
kepha31 said:
So...you support gay "marriage"?
You dont understand MArriage, remeber what Jesus said about rended to Ceaser what is ceasers.

For maroage in Gods eyes to take place, a man must plant his seed in teh women, it is impossible for a man to do that to a man or a woman to do that to a womwn. Gay marriage is all about having the same leagl rights as normal marriages, nothing to do with God. God doesnt need paper to be happy with a marriage, its the worlds legal system that does,

In all His Love

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
heretoeternity said:
The pope accepts homosexuality/sodomy?
The Pope does not accept homosexual behaviors.

Not a day goes by without a pundit or editorial writer opining on what Pope Francis said about some controversial issue. While every pope, as well as every religious and secular leader, properly has his remarks subjected to scrutiny, Pope Francis is having his words sliced and diced far beyond anything his predecessors were accustomed to. Quite frankly, the goal of many commentators is to make the pope’s statements appear to underscore their own ideological agenda.

"Who am I to judge" is a lie by omission.
What Francis said was, “If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?”

Once again, you have been deceived by the media.