The Peace of JESUS = Mark 4;39, John 20;19, Romans 5;1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Peace of JESUS = Mark 4;39, John 20;19, Romans 5;1
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark 4;39
And He arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Mark 5;34
And He said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

Luke 7;50
And He said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.

Luke 8;48
And He said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

Luke 24;36
And as they thus spake, Jesus Himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

John 14;27-28
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 16;33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

John 20;19
Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

John 20;21
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

Romans 5;1
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 2;13-14
But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For He is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Revelation 4;1-5
John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from Him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before His throne; And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the Prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood.

AMEN