The Precursor of The Wormwood Star = Revelation 8;10-11

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Precursor of The Wormwood Star = Revelation 8;10-11

“City Killer” Asteroid To Pass Between Earth And Moon’s Orbits This Weekend.

MARCH 24, 2023 / 1:57 PM / CNN

(CNN) -- On hearing the words "city killer" and "asteroid" in the same sentence, you'd be forgiven for thinking something bad is about to happen. But not to fear. Although an asteroid with the potential to cause significant damage if it hit a populated area is coming somewhat unusually close to our planet this weekend, it is on course to pass harmlessly between the orbits of Earth and the moon.

On Saturday evening, the asteroid 2023 DZ2 will fly by at a distance of 105,633 miles (170,000 kilometers). The moon, by comparison, is around 238,855 miles (384,400 kilometers) away from Earth. Referred to as "city killer," the asteroid — which measures between 40 and 100 meters (131 to 328 feet) in size — will do nothing of the sort. But the flyby is still notable, experts say.

"What's unusual about this object is that this is rather rare, that an object of this size passes so close to Earth. That happens about once every 10 years," Richard Moissl, ESA head of the Planetary Defence Office, told CNN Friday.

=== ===== ==== === ====

Revelation 8;10-11

And the third angel sounded, and there fell a Great Star from Heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

** Definition of Wormwood:

Wormwood is a bitter herb known for being an ingredient in absinthe. While it isn’t hallucinogenic, its plant compound thujone can be toxic and even fatal in large amounts. Wormwood, in the Old Testament, is derived from a Hebrew word meaning bitterness or to curse (Strong's Concordance #H3939). It was considered cursed since it was regarded as poisonous.

Jeremiah 9:13-15

And the LORD saith, Because they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein; But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim, which their fathers taught them: Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.

Jeremiah 23:15

Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

Revelation 8;10-11

And the third angel sounded, and there fell a Great Star from Heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

AMEN