The Revelation of Jesus Christ !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
The next thing I believe to occur of biblical momentous significance is the second coming of Jesus Christ or the revelation of Him from Heaven. This is a message and a expectation for the church of Christ, and a hope that was alive even back during the writings of the apostles.. 1 pet 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; The greek word here is: apokalypsis : manifestation, appearanceused of events by which things or states or persons hitherto withdrawn from view are made visible to all The word is also translated:2 thess 1 [7And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 1 pet 4 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 1 cor 1 7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming [revelation] of our Lord Jesus Christ: 1 pet 1 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing [revelation] of Jesus Christ: Yes, the Lord Jesus Christ, Glorified, shall be made visible to all..rev 1: 7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. The Time is at hand..

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
More of your bible knowledge? or lack there of. You only left out 1/3 of the bible.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
savedbygrace57;73321]The portion i did present said:
I dont reject the bible nor the scriptures you have presented I reject your ignoring the rest of the scripture the sequence of events and your making a conclusion that has no basis, Scripture stating Jesus will come has nothing to do with your conclusions .... Its your conclusions I reject.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
savedbygrace57 The next thing I believe to occur of biblical momentous significance is the second coming of Jesus Christ or the revelation of Him from Heaven.
What about the coming of satan pretending to be Christ? 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
What about the coming of satan pretending to be Christ?
Thats happening now in the false churches pretending to be preaching Jesus christ. Matt 24: 4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Savedbygrace57 Thats happening now in the false churches pretending to be preaching Jesus christ.Matt 24:4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Do you understand the verses you quoted? Many are being deceived now by all the false teachings that are going on in todays Church,however, THE deceptor has yet to arrive whom is non other than satan himself,if however you think he has,please tell me when the below verse happened. II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." This is the deception of satan pretending to be Christ..

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Savedbygrace57Do you understand the verses you quoted?Yeah, but you dont..
Actually I do,very well,but be that as it may,can you tell me when has the below verse happened? II Thessalonians 2:4"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
What is the point behind this worthless arguing? Why is it allowed to continue? Is either side being convinced or is it just childish foolishness?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Savedbygrace57Yeah, but you dont..
I take it you are not going to answer my question,so I will just leave this alone
gervais What is the point behind this worthless arguing? Why is it allowed to continue? Is either side being convinced or is it just childish foolishness?
If you followed the thread you should see the point.Im not trying to be convinced of anything,I just asked a simple question,that Ive failed to get and answer. I don't argue and the point is wheather or not satan is here now...

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
[quote name='n2thelight;73363]I take it you are not going to answer my question' date='so I will just leave this alone If you followed the thread you should see the point.Im not trying to be convinced of anything,I just asked a simple question,that Ive failed to get and answer. I don't argue and the point is wheather or not satan is here now...[/QUOTE']I have been following the thread. Mostly it has been saying, "Yes, I do..." No, you don't.." "yes, I do." The only thing SBG wants to do on this forum is argue.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
gervais I have been following the thread. Mostly it has been saying, "Yes, I do..." No, you don't.." "yes, I do." The only thing SBG wants to do on this forum is argue.
My apologies for assuming you hav'nt been...

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
n2thelight;73365 said:
My apologies for assuming you hav'nt been...
No need to apologies. It just that throughout this whole forum SBG's comments seem to indicate that he/she/it is superior in Scripture knowledge to everyone. And it is obvious the he/she/it is not. I am getting tired of their arrogance.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
savedbygrace57;73309 said:
The next thing I believe to occur of biblical momentous significance is the second coming of Jesus Christ or the revelation of Him from Heaven. (Snip by Martin W.) The Time is at hand..
To savedbygrace57Your information is correct but your timing is off. A couple of Old Testament portions have yet to be completed.Many thanks for allowing my short reply at this time. In the meantime , do a short study , on your own , regarding Damascus in the Old Testament. Then do a short study on (modern and historical) Damascus outside of scripture.When you are able, I expect a short reply from you along these lines:1/ List the 10 oldest cities on the face of the earth (from secular history)2/Tell me what The Old Testament says about Damascus , and what is yet to happen to it.Then we will continue our conversation. Many thanks. You are on the right track.Martin W.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
There is absolutely not single correct thing in sbg57 posts except the scripture that was quoted ... which is why not a single person agreed with it. Now if you agree with saved It stands to reason you must also be in error Now Im not going to tell you what to believe, as it will do no good but I am going to remind you ... That you better be careful here because you are taking on a teaching role here with saved57 and leading the way ..And if you are wrong this goes on your head. You will be judged for leading one astray and encouraging false teachings .. Those who lead people astray will be held accountable. And judged first, So you better be willing to base your soul on what you are teaching. Now whether or not gervais,N2, and myself agree on all things or not is not importantI will atest to their ability to understand and interpt scripture. So I would tread very carefully if I were you when people of this caliber see a big problem here.