The Revelation of Jesus Christ !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

chrissy

Nov 26, 2008
Christina;73389]There is absolutely not single correct thing in sbg57 posts except the scripture that was quoted ... which is why not a single person agreed with it. Now if you agree with saved It stands to reason you must also be in error Now Im not going to tell you what to believe said:
Even you and I should heed to the advice given. Watching our own paths we walk. I, even me, should look at where I walk.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
chrissy;73390]Even you and I should heed to the advice given. Watching our own paths we walk. I said:
yes I would agree, but there is a big difference in one just stateing their believes and opinions, trying to learn and discussing scripture among peers and one attempting to step into a teaching role. Just as there's a difference one claiming to be a Minister,Pastor,priest and one just being a parishioner trying to learn. As for myself I know the penality and will gladly step before the Lord and take responsability and what ever I have coming to me. I am very aware and take very seriously the warning he gives us regarding this. However I have done my homework, put in the time, to be confident that I state nothing that I can not prove in scripture is said without causeing a contradiction in another place. Doesnt mean everyone has to agree but it does mean I have confidence in the Words of God as he wrote it.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
n2thelight;73356]Do you understand the verses you quoted? Many are being deceived now by all the false teachings that are going on in todays Church said:
II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."[/FONT]This is the deception of satan pretending to be Christ..
Many Christians Are looking for a Templetoday that will ultmately be the devil's domain but, where is this Temple that thescriptures speak of...1st Cor. 3:16-17, 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwellethin you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are. Logabe

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
SAul had a revelation of Jesus Christ on the road to damascus, and so instead of persecuing the christians He became persecuted by the pharisees. This revelation of Jesus comes not at the end, but when one finally comes to the realisation that Jesus is real, not a story character, that He is living and not dead, and that one can have Him now if we accept Him.In His Love

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; [13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15]And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I believe this is how the Glorifed Jesus christ will appear at His second coming, as The Judge of the Earth..A very different look than His first time. I believe John had a previous glimpse of the Glorified Christ on the Mount Matt 17..There it made mention of His countenance Matt 17:2And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sunluke says 9 29And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.When He comes to Judge, it will be awe inspiring rev 6:16]And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: This is significant, because the same word for face here is the word for countenance in the lk 9 29..So it could read, Hide us from the countenance of him that sitteth upon the Throne..__________________