The Rider on the Red Horse has gone out!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Not Yet.
The Church is still ON the Earth.
We are still in Birth pangs, sorrows, rumors of wars.
It is still preparation time.
Opening of the Seals, Begins the Tribulation.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Not Yet.
The Church is still ON the Earth.
We are still in Birth pangs, sorrows, rumors of wars.
It is still preparation time.
Opening of the Seals, Begins the Tribulation.
Yes, the Pre-Trib view bumps up against this post. "These things can't possibly be part of the Great Tribulation ... I'm still here!"
I actually would prefer the Pre-Trib scenario over mine - take me out before these catastrophic events - thank you very much. I just don't see it that way. Your view is popular and acceptable. So what's it gonna take to change your mind? 2 billion die in the next couple years? Will that do it?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the Pre-Trib view bumps up against this post. "These things can't possibly be part of the Great Tribulation ... I'm still here!"
I actually would prefer the Pre-Trib scenario over mine - take me out before these catastrophic events - thank you very much. I just don't see it that way. Your view is popular and acceptable. So what's it gonna take to change your mind? 2 billion die in the next couple years? Will that do it?
Actually, since the Seals are opened just before the Day of the Lord, his understanding could fit the Pre Trib or Mid Trib. But there will only be one rapture and that is Pre Trib, the whole picture Jesus painted is about the Jewish Groom and Bride time after time, and they always spent seven days in the the marriage chambers. The bridegroom coming to get the bride at an unknown hour and day fits the Jewish New Year, which always ended the Harvest, we are the Harvest portion of God's 7 Feasts in which God foretold Israel the whole history of the world.

7 Feasts.......Sprint Feasts first.

1.) Passover (Jesus blood atones our sins)
2.) Unleavened Bread (Jesus knew no sin
3.) First-fruits (Jess raised from the dead)

Summer Harvest/Church Age
4.) Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (We are now in the Gentile Church Age Harvest of Souls, this can only end with the Trumpet sounding, which always ended the Jewish Harvest and thus the LAST TRUMP was the 100th trump that blew after the New Moon came in, in which no man knew the day nor hour because it was a lunar calendar. They basically had to spy out the New Moon, then start blowing the Trumps.

Fall Feasts
5.) Feast of Trumps (The LAST TRUMP ends the Harvest, not the Revelation Trumpet Judgment, this is simply bad eschatology, and when shown this people keep saying the same thing, that just means they really have tunnel vision and refuse to face the facts. Jesus' Trump ends the Church Age. We can see that in Rev. 4:1

6.) Feast of Atonement (Israel must repent during the 70th week, or ATONE)

7.) Feast of Tabernacles (To Tabernacle means to Dwell with God, Israel will be led by Jesus for 1000 years, thus Israel will fulfill this Feast via the New Millennium.)

So, you will get your hearts desire, we will be in heaven just like Noah was in the Ark and just like Lot was taken out of Sodom.

P.S. I thought you was going to get back to me on the 1290 and 1335?

God Bless. Say a prayer for me, got a doc visit at 2:00 PM...hope my Long COVID conditions have gotten better.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of those who lived through the horrors of 100 years ago have passed. We are even getting close to those in 1948 being gone, but not trying to get rid of the senior posters here.

The point is most are numb to war, because it is constant, but even in the midst of the worst conflicts in history, what is about to happen will be so much more.

Even 2 billion compared to 6 billion in comparison is small. 2 billion on earth currently identify as Christians. What that means is only between them and God. Even if 1 billion humans are raptured, that is more gone than the horrors of the 2 world wars. The point about the tribulation most miss is that all, that is all near 8 billion on earth have to die one way or the other. The saving of the flesh is not the saving of physical life, it is the salvation of the soul. Flesh being saved is saved from destruction in the eternal state. The church is supposed to be the largest harvest. Think if 5 billion souls were raptured at one time. Since the other 3 billion have a less likely chance of being saved from destruction. Those 5 billion raptured were the ones whose flesh was saved in the eternal state, instead of destroyed.

So it is not about who can live in Adam's flesh the longest. It is about one's eternal salvation that is at stake. The Second Coming will change everyone's mind about everything. The rapture is not the only thing that happens first. The Second Coming itself either removes the majority off the earth as redeemed, or billions will have their eternal destination already sealed at the Second Coming. Revelation 19 is not the Second Coming. Those still in Adam's flesh at that point, on earth, have the mark and are not even in the Lamb's book of life. They are the ones whose flesh is not saved. The last of the redeemed had their heads chopped off in the 42 months leading up to Revelation 19. Being beheaded is the only way to literally save one's flesh from destruction. Beheading is the only step of faith to save one's eternal soul. Having one's head chopped off is the only act of perseverance available.

Even today and many times in the past the redeemed have chosen martyrdom. Being beheaded in Satan's 42 months of control is not even martyrdom. It is the very act of being saved, itself. It is the choice between taking the mark or being beheaded. No one can will the mark away. The mark is placed by God, at the moment one is removed from the Lamb's book of life. Since only God can remove names, and it takes place at the same time, once marked it is permanent. So once the choice is made, it is permanent. One cannot put their head back on after the choice is made. One cannot put their name back in the Lamb's book of life and remove the mark once that choice is made.

This is the reality and severity of the change that happens at the Second Coming. And the Second Coming could happen at any time. Waiting for 2 billion people to die in war and tribulation is not a sign of the Second Coming. For one thing the only literal war that could instantly kill that many in a few days, and weeks even, is a nuclear war. At that point it will be too late to prepare for the Second Coming. Many will have already died, for one thing. And still no time guaranteed between a sudden nuclear war and the Second Coming. Especially if Israel is part of that war. Iran and Israel using nukes is more likely than any other country. But it would take all the world's nukes to kill several billion humans in a short time. Revelation 6 and the 4th Seal claims more than just war:

"And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

The 5th and 6th Seal is the Second Coming. There is no warning given for the Second Coming. That is the thief in the night moment.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are believing the WHO, the government, the media, Fauci ...
I don't. Lies and deception has surrounded this Covid-19 story from the start. The numbers change, goal posts and the teuth is suppressed. You don't see a massive campaign of censorship going on? Okay.
Check this out, 52 pages report may be enough to convince you
... or not.
https://truth11.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/vaccine-death-report.pdf

Well I read most of this in cites from other conspiracy theorists. I will admit this one is bolder in its outright lies!

What do I mean? On teh section on teh Spanish flu, the author declares only the vaccinated died! She also said 500,000,000 may have died!

THERE WAS NO VACCINE FOR THE FLU IN 1918 AND 500 MILLION GOT INFECTED GLOBALLY!

This article also cites Dr. Luc Montagnier who has been discredited by his fellow anti vaxxers!
Dr. Zelenko has been refuted by empirical studies involving real people- not algorithms and opinion!
Look closely at this article you posted. No clinical studies, no hospital research across multiple facilities- just guesswork and opinion with out real substance.

The people writing this articlke do not even understand how VAERS posts and then edits figures! IOW they lie! I have spent too many hours looking at both sides to play stupid, especially on a preport this filled with lies, haf-truths and opinions based on small samplings!

According to these authors, half the deaths from covid came from teh vaccines! That is a hoot. For a year we had no vaccines to give! So in order for there conspiratorial accusation to even have a chance to be true, every death since 11/20 that is covid is actually a vaccine death!

C'mon man I thought you had more intelligence than this!

I do not trust Fauci, the WHO, Cllins, the CDC, NIH and I only partially trust Dr. Wollensky. But you need to do independent research, unless of course you are like Curtis and Enoch who keep howlong that every bit of information that is not from the anti vax side is part of the largest worldwide global conspiracy known to man!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, since the Seals are opened just before the Day of the Lord, his understanding could fit the Pre Trib or Mid Trib. But there will only be one rapture and that is Pre Trib, the whole picture Jesus painted is about the Jewish Groom and Bride time after time, and they always spent seven days in the the marriage chambers. The bridegroom coming to get the bride at an unknown hour and day fits the Jewish New Year, which always ended the Harvest, we are the Harvest portion of God's 7 Feasts in which God foretold Israel the whole history of the world.

7 Feasts.......Sprint Feasts first.

1.) Passover (Jesus blood atones our sins)
2.) Unleavened Bread (Jesus knew no sin
3.) First-fruits (Jess raised from the dead)

Summer Harvest/Church Age
4.) Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (We are now in the Gentile Church Age Harvest of Souls, this can only end with the Trumpet sounding, which always ended the Jewish Harvest and thus the LAST TRUMP was the 100th trump that blew after the New Moon came in, in which no man knew the day nor hour because it was a lunar calendar. They basically had to spy out the New Moon, then start blowing the Trumps.

Fall Feasts
5.) Feast of Trumps (The LAST TRUMP ends the Harvest, not the Revelation Trumpet Judgment, this is simply bad eschatology, and when shown this people keep saying the same thing, that just means they really have tunnel vision and refuse to face the facts. Jesus' Trump ends the Church Age. We can see that in Rev. 4:1

6.) Feast of Atonement (Israel must repent during the 70th week, or ATONE)

7.) Feast of Tabernacles (To Tabernacle means to Dwell with God, Israel will be led by Jesus for 1000 years, thus Israel will fulfill this Feast via the New Millennium.)

So, you will get your hearts desire, we will be in heaven just like Noah was in the Ark and just like Lot was taken out of Sodom.

P.S. I thought you was going to get back to me on the 1290 and 1335?

God Bless. Say a prayer for me, got a doc visit at 2:00 PM...hope my Long COVID conditions have gotten better.
The Feast of Trumpets is a Jewish celebration. Humans blow the shofar. The last trumpet is blown,by an angel. God's most significant act in all history, the resurrection of all Christians dead and alive, happens when an angel blows the last trumpet. It is not part of some Jewish holiday. Why would that be significant when they do not yet have a clue about Christ? As if God is up there waiting on man to signal this event. This is a worldwide event. The Body of Christ does not recognize Jewish holidays only if you are a Jew. You think a human blowing a trumpet is going to release God's wrath on the earth. It's an angel that sounds the last trumpet.
We will see.
The comment about the 1290 and 1335 days was tongue in cheek, a joke to end the conversation. We have irreconcilable views.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Waiting for 2 billion people to die in war and tribulation is not a sign of the Second Coming.
You quoted scripture that specifically states that 1/4 of the population, is killed by war, pestilence, famine, wild beasts and that would,be,just under 2 billion. It's no over yet. Another 1/3 if the remaining population is killed. So adding those fractions, you get 7/12 of the current population which equals 4.2 billion dead and it is not over yet. Btw,,there are 2.65 billion Christians. That is 1/3 the population, the remnant.
Also not all humans will die. Those who have the mark of the beast will and obviously many Christians will die before the rapture.
The multitude in heaven, that no one could number arriving during the GT because it states that they JUST CAME OUT OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION. And it was also stated that more tribulation was still to come. That eliminates a Pre-Trib and Post Trib btw.
Not all flesh will be destroyed. At least a remnant population of Israel will be saved, protected and they will repopulate the earth during the Millennail Kingdom along with any who were left behind, who were on the fence and refused to take the mark of the beast. When every eye sees Him, which will be just after the rapture, those who did not receive the mark of the Beast will believe. I am sure about the Jews but it is not clear about others left behind. Listen if everyone has a resurrected body who can procreate in the MK? Babies will be born during this time - so all humans are not killed.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I read most of this in cites from other conspiracy theorists. I will admit this one is bolder in its outright lies!

What do I mean? On teh section on teh Spanish flu, the author declares only the vaccinated died! She also said 500,000,000 may have died!

THERE WAS NO VACCINE FOR THE FLU IN 1918 AND 500 MILLION GOT INFECTED GLOBALLY!

This article also cites Dr. Luc Montagnier who has been discredited by his fellow anti vaxxers!
Dr. Zelenko has been refuted by empirical studies involving real people- not algorithms and opinion!
Look closely at this article you posted. No clinical studies, no hospital research across multiple facilities- just guesswork and opinion with out real substance.

The people writing this articlke do not even understand how VAERS posts and then edits figures! IOW they lie! I have spent too many hours looking at both sides to play stupid, especially on a preport this filled with lies, haf-truths and opinions based on small samplings!

According to these authors, half the deaths from covid came from teh vaccines! That is a hoot. For a year we had no vaccines to give! So in order for there conspiratorial accusation to even have a chance to be true, every death since 11/20 that is covid is actually a vaccine death!

C'mon man I thought you had more intelligence than this!

I do not trust Fauci, the WHO, Cllins, the CDC, NIH and I only partially trust Dr. Wollensky. But you need to do independent research, unless of course you are like Curtis and Enoch who keep howlong that every bit of information that is not from the anti vax side is part of the largest worldwide global conspiracy known to man!
Gotcha

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Some people Call the Latter part of the Tribulation ... the Great Tribulation.
However Scripture....says “Great Tribulation”...

Matt 24:
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Rev.2
[22] Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Rev.7
[14] And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

The world has had “tribulations” for eons.
* “GREAT” Tribulation is Tribulation revealed as Coming down from Heaven.
* “GREAT” Tribulation coming down from Heaven is revealed BECAUSE of Gods Anger.
* “Gods Anger” is revealed Because of His disgust of Corruption ON Earth.
* “Gods Anger” is revealed BY Gods ACTS of “WRATH” upon a Corrupt Earth.
* “Gods Wrath” of His Acts, upon a Corrupt Earth, ALSO effects, the THINGS upon the Earth.....ie the Earth itself (Dirt), the Water, the Plants, the animals, the structures...and the People.

Who, What, When, Why, Where, How........is all revealed in Scripture.
Who,Those ON Earth who have Rejected God and His Word being Christ Jesus.
What,The Lord Gods Tribulation sent down from Heaven.
When,”those” last days, Daniel (9:20-27) foretold, as a 7 yr period.
Why,”Extreme Earthly Corruption”.
Where, From Heaven TO upon the Earth.
How, By Gods Power.

So what ARE “These last days”?
When Jesus arrived 2,000 + years ago, that time, was “these last days”. (Heb 1:2) It was a time of Enlightenment, First, for the Tribesmen (Jews) and then for the Gentiles.
A time of hearing something new, learning secrets revealed, believing, trusting, or rejecting.
That has been going on for 2,000 years.
AND....As exponential learning and inventing has progressed, SO HAS exponential CORRUPTION INCREASED.
AND....SO HAS Gods DISTAIN for the Corruption INCREASED...
*** NOTHING NEW...it’s a REPEAT of the FIRST “GREAT TRIBULATION”....
As Scripture also reveals, the corruption increased and God Wrath Waxed hot, and God rained down His Wrath upon the Earth....ie the FIRST “Great Tribulation”...using the Earth to Destroy the Earth and all life upon the Earth... (ie the FLOOD)....except FOR A FEW, were SAVED....LIFTED UP TO THE CLOUDS, ABOVE the EARTH, while the Earth was being Destroyed.

Before First Great Tribulation....the Earth was exponentially increasing in Corruption, God was Angry, God reacted with His WRATH, God Save a FEW, by Lifting them UP above the Earth....
AND....nothing new under the sun...what was SHALL BE AGAIN.

Foretelling of Another and LAST Great Tribulation, is Parallel, to the FIRST.
Many are carrying on “as usual”, dealing with their “personal” fun and their “personal” hardships, here and there, Family issues, Job issues, Overbearing oppressive Governments, wars, fighting, droughts, food supply, etc. same as in Noahs’ day.
Few are Observing the Exponential Corruption upon the Earth, and ARE noticing the SORROWS the World at Large is Experiencing BECAUSE of the Exponential World Corruption...the RUMORS, the Threats, the endless FEAR mongering, the BEGINNING of Sorrows and Birth Pangs.
Few
“ARE Prepared or ARE Preparing” for Gods Anger to wax hot, and Gods WRATH to rain down from Heaven, as foretold.

Pay attention to WHAT is foretold, and the ORDER and WAY of each thing that must come to pass.

Yes, the Pre-Trib view bumps up against this post. "These things can't possibly be part of the Great Tribulation ... I'm still here!

You have decided the Tribulation has BEGUN, by the SEALS opening....
Therefore PRE-TRIB is moot because you are still here.

* The SEAL openings is NOT about the chaos corrupt men ON EARTH DO....as we Clearly observe today.

* Jesus’ arrival on EARTH...was the Revealing of the “LAMB OF GOD”... The LAST and final gift to mankind FOR mankind's SALVATION.

* The FIRST sign of the 7 Year Great Tribulation, coming down from Heaven...
IS the WRATH OF THE LAMB....the LAST to be revealed and the FIRST to send HIS WRATH upon the Earth, for BEING rejected...BY THOSE UPON the Earth.

* He is giving SATAN “power”, TO destroy things UPON the Earth, again destruction upon the earth, with the earth.... Fire, Earthquakes, mountains tumbling down, wars, fighting, distress, chaos, ¼ of the inhabitants upon the earth killed.....
the First seal Opened, the Second seal Opened, the Third Seal Opened, the Fourth Sealed Opened, AND:....¼ the population KILLED FOR FOR BELIEVING....

*** ARE YOU, going to be BODILY KILLED, for BELIEVING?

I’m NOT. Because I am not “simply a Believer”.... I AM A “CONVERTED Believer”....I ALREADY LAID DOWN MY LIFE FOR BELIEVING, crucified WITH Christ Jesus.
Because I Already laid down my life, crucified with Christ Jesus.
God has EXCEPTED me from having to SUFFER great Wrath that Comes down from Heaven.
God has PROMISED me I would experience the same SAVING as was given Noah; to be Risen UP above the face of the Earth, BeFORE God rains down His Wrath UPON the Earth and it’s inhabitants.

Rev 6
[9] And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Did you not learn from the Scriptures the knowledge of warnings to ESCAPE the coming Tribulation that comes down from Heaven expressly sent to cause destruction upon unrighteousness? And the ESCAPE is the same as it was for Faithful Noah?

You might comprehend the Pre-Trib, if you read and followed the knowledge of the ORDER, WAY, that applies to Noah, and the ORDER, WAY and who it applies to during the Second and Last Great Tribulation and WHY.

I mentioned the 7 years Prophecy of Daniel....
Noah was safe and secure IN the ark 7 days BEFORE the first rain drop fell.
Noah’s Ark that he labored and prepared years BEFORE the first Great Trib...
Was RISEN UP ABOVE the face of the Earth, TO THE CLOUDS, approx 20 Feet above the mountain peaks....He did NOT suffer one day of the destruction upon the face of the earth.

Ecc 1:
[9] The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You quoted scripture that specifically states that 1/4 of the population, is killed by war, pestilence, famine, wild beasts and that would,be,just under 2 billion. It's no over yet. Another 1/3 if the remaining population is killed. So adding those fractions, you get 7/12 of the current population which equals 4.2 billion dead and it is not over yet. Btw,,there are 2.65 billion Christians. That is 1/3 the population, the remnant.
Also not all humans will die. Those who have the mark of the beast will and obviously many Christians will die before the rapture.
The multitude in heaven, that no one could number arriving during the GT because it states that they JUST CAME OUT OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION. And it was also stated that more tribulation was still to come. That eliminates a Pre-Trib and Post Trib btw.
Not all flesh will be destroyed. At least a remnant population of Israel will be saved, protected and they will repopulate the earth during the Millennail Kingdom along with any who were left behind, who were on the fence and refused to take the mark of the beast. When every eye sees Him, which will be just after the rapture, those who did not receive the mark of the Beast will believe. I am sure about the Jews but it is not clear about others left behind. Listen if everyone has a resurrected body who can procreate in the MK? Babies will be born during this time - so all humans are not killed.

ORDER and WAY...is paramount.
* For 4,000 years, Gods primary focus was to His People...ISRAEL.
* For the last 2,000 years, Gods people ISRAEL have divided, some believing in Christ Jesus, whom God sent, some not, some continuing faithfulness to God, some deflecting from God.
* For the last 2,000 years, Some Gentiles have been hearing, accepting the Jewish God, accepting the Jewish God’s Sent, Christ Messiah, and Some have not....ie Gentiles divided.
* IN the LAST DAYS, ie the Great Tribulation...the DIVIDED shall be Separated.
* CONFESSED (Converted), God & Christ Jesus believers SAVED from the LAMBS Wrath, SAVED from the DEVILS Wrath, SAVED from GODS Wrath.
* Others will remain on earth, Experiencing WRATH, and Deciding, making Choices, to BELIEVE, to CONFESS BELIEF, and willingly give their life FOR their CONFESSED BELIEF.
* Jesus will have collected, raised up those that are His Church, already fully prepared “IN” Christ...already bodily dead, crucified, soul saved, spirit quickened, justified, sanctified, covered, washed, forgiven....waiting ON Him.
* Much of the Great Tribulation IS About God, sending His Witnesses, His Tribesmen WITH HIS WORD in their mouths to Preach TO the Jews, and the Tribesmen the Gospel of Jesus Christ, they, Jews being taught by their own Jew kinsmen....and they suffering the lesser distress of the Great Trib, (for have not believed in the ONE God sent to them)....and then believing...and they having not been crucified with Christ Jesus...must suffer physical death.

ORDER and WAY and WHEN and WHY...paramount.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Feast of Trumpets is a Jewish celebration. Humans blow the shofar. The last trumpet is blown,by an angel. God's most significant act in all history, the resurrection of all Christians dead and alive, happens when an angel blows the last trumpet. It is not part of some Jewish holiday.

So the very word God told them, Holy Convocations (Dress Rehearsals) means these Jewish Festivals were shadows of things to come, or dress rehearsals for Gods plans. That should be apparent in that who died on the cross to put forth the Passover Blood? Jesus !! Who lived a life without sin? Jesus, Unleavened Bread. Who arose as the First Fruits? Jesus. Who is our Savior? Jesus is the Gentile Churches Savior., Who blows the Trump to call us home? Jesus (Rev. 4:1)

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Who then ATONES Israel? Jesus; blood, of course. Who then Dwells with Israel for 1000 years? Jesus the Messiah of course will sit on the throne of David.

So, it is Feasts given to them by God in order for them to do Dress Rehearsals unto future events. And we are now living in the Summer Harvest of Souls which bein on the Jewish Calendar al unto itself also points to the time of the Gentiles being a separate event all unto itself than the time of the Jews, the Spring Feasts and the Fall Feasts.

In 1 Cor 15:52 Paul doesn't say who blows the trump, we know its Jesus by reading the book of Revelation. The Trumpet that ends the rapture is not a judgment trumpet.

It is not part of some Jewish holiday. Why would that be significant when they do not yet have a clue about Christ?

Because God by showing the whole history of the world over 3000 years ago, before they ever happened, brings reverence unto His Holy name. Israel doesn't repent (Atone) until after the Trumps are blown),that is what the 7 Feasts show, Harvest (Church Age) followed by the Trumps, followed by Atonement, followed by Tabernacles or Dwelling with God. Why would you see this as bringing cred to God's holy word? It is happening just as He foretold it over 3000 years ago.

As if God is up there waiting on man to signal this event. This is a worldwide event. The Body of Christ does not recognize Jewish holidays only if you are a Jew. You think a human blowing a trumpet is going to release God's wrath on the earth. It's an angel that sounds the last trumpet.
And the Harvest is mostly by us Gentiles, it is Gods Feasts He commanded Israel to obey, so it is of God, nit of Israel pe se. It has zero to do with wat Jews or the Gentile Church does or recognizes, the Passover was Jewish also, but if we accept that blood of Jesus we are saved just like they are. It is not a human trump, that the whole point, Jesu b lows the LAST TRUMP which ends the harvest age, just like he paid the Passover price, and just like he knew no sins, and just like he was raised from the dead, he will also blow the LAST TRUMP. He will Atone Israel's sins, and He will dwell with them for 1000 years, just like he has been out Hight Priest (another Jewish thing) for nigh 2000 years in Heaven. So, it is not Jewish, its Jesus' & God's plans.

True, the largest who do not die are the 3-5 million Jews who God protects in the wilderness. Most of the Christians who came to Christ after the rapture will most certainly die. Some will probably be caught up in God's Wrath via when the Asteroid hits the Pacific Realm. That is why Jesus warns us to be ready, or else there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. The 5 virgins who miss the wedding will go through much tribulation, in one way or another.

The comment about the 1290 and 1335 days was tongue in cheek, a joke to end the conversation. We have irreconcilable views.
Oh, so you can't answer so just make am off handed remark, I gotcha, I don't joke around about the holy word so when others do I admit sometimes I miss the points they are making.

P.S. you seem to take things to personal, never would not comment when asked by someone to say a prayer, I don't get it, someway we are missing the bigger picture of Christianity, love thy neighbor as thyself.

God Bless.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen if everyone has a resurrected body who can procreate in the MK? Babies will be born during this time - so all humans are not killed.
Resurrection bodies can have offspring. Adam and Eve could have offspring before sin. Why does every one think offspring can only happen to sinners and is a result of disobedience?

Those is Paradise do not procreate. Paradise was filled by those procreated on earth. Those on earth will still have offspring, but without being sinners nor having sin in the world. Having offspring is not based on one's sin condition. Jesus did not say bodies cannot procreate in the resurrection. Jesus said those in the resurrection, that is those resurrected at the Cross, and since the Cross who are currently in Paradise. BTW, that multitude in heaven in Revelation 7 are already there. Billions, who have come out of great tribulation since before the Cross. All the OT and NT redeemed. Over half of those people are already there. None of them go through the final harvest, the GT. The 144k are on earth during the GT, while the church is waiting in Paradise. Christ came at the Second Coming in the 6th Seal, before Revelation 7 and before the 7th Seal is opened. There has been tribulation since the Flood. There has been periods of intense tribulation off and on since the Cross. But when all of humanity are about to die, that is the GT.

The Thunders could have a 50% death rate, and Armageddon is 100%. So with 8 billion, we have 25%, 33%, probably 50%, and then if there is an Armageddon, 100% of who is left. Revelation 20 starts the Millennium with a resurrection, not one of Adam's flesh and blood to be found. Yes, those resurrected can have offspring. They live on earth, not in Paradise.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the very word God told them, Holy Convocations (Dress Rehearsals) means these Jewish Festivals were shadows of things to come, or dress rehearsals for Gods plans. That should be apparent in that who died on the cross to put forth the Passover Blood? Jesus !! Who lived a life without sin? Jesus, Unleavened Bread. Who arose as the First Fruits? Jesus. Who is our Savior? Jesus is the Gentile Churches Savior., Who blows the Trump to call us home? Jesus (Rev. 4:1)

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Who then ATONES Israel? Jesus; blood, of course. Who then Dwells with Israel for 1000 years? Jesus the Messiah of course will sit on the throne of David.

So, it is Feasts given to them by God in order for them to do Dress Rehearsals unto future events. And we are now living in the Summer Harvest of Souls which bein on the Jewish Calendar al unto itself also points to the time of the Gentiles being a separate event all unto itself than the time of the Jews, the Spring Feasts and the Fall Feasts.

In 1 Cor 15:52 Paul doesn't say who blows the trump, we know its Jesus by reading the book of Revelation. The Trumpet that ends the rapture is not a judgment trumpet.

Because God by showing the whole history of the world over 3000 years ago, before they ever happened, brings reverence unto His Holy name. Israel doesn't repent (Atone) until after the Trumps are blown),that is what the 7 Feasts show, Harvest (Church Age) followed by the Trumps, followed by Atonement, followed by Tabernacles or Dwelling with God. Why would you see this as bringing cred to God's holy word? It is happening just as He foretold it over 3000 years ago.

And the Harvest is mostly by us Gentiles, it is Gods Feasts He commanded Israel to obey, so it is of God, nit of Israel pe se. It has zero to do with wat Jews or the Gentile Church does or recognizes, the Passover was Jewish also, but if we accept that blood of Jesus we are saved just like they are. It is not a human trump, that the whole point, Jesu b lows the LAST TRUMP which ends the harvest age, just like he paid the Passover price, and just like he knew no sins, and just like he was raised from the dead, he will also blow the LAST TRUMP. He will Atone Israel's sins, and He will dwell with them for 1000 years, just like he has been out Hight Priest (another Jewish thing) for nigh 2000 years in Heaven. So, it is not Jewish, its Jesus' & God's plans.

True, the largest who do not die are the 3-5 million Jews who God protects in the wilderness. Most of the Christians who came to Christ after the rapture will most certainly die. Some will probably be caught up in God's Wrath via when the Asteroid hits the Pacific Realm. That is why Jesus warns us to be ready, or else there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. The 5 virgins who miss the wedding will go through much tribulation, in one way or another.

Oh, so you can't answer so just make am off handed remark, I gotcha, I don't joke around about the holy word so when others do I admit sometimes I miss the points they are making.

P.S. you seem to take things to personal, never would not comment when asked by someone to say a prayer, I don't get it, someway we are missing the bigger picture of Christianity, love thy neighbor as thyself.

God Bless.
Your argument is way too general. I started with something specific. You don't agree and stated your view. I can accept your view, I just don't agree with it. I have a Mid-Trib view and you don't accept it amd I don't care if you do. If it isn't interesting, change the channel.
You seem to want to open it up to a wide discussion on multiple topics that we can write book about.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

We have a different view about the seals, trumpets, bowls, the prophetic signs, order of events, etc. It's amazing, we are reading the same book.

You all believe the horses are still in the barn. I got it, just shared my view and that's that. Next.
The Pre-Trib view with all it's theology is extensive and it is inevitable that I must go through refuting every single facet. I don't agree with it. Are we to believe that all of Revelation 6-18 is not applicable to Christians BECAUSE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GONE BEFORE THAT! Nope, I don't buy that.
I disagree with the Post-Trib view as well. I think there is a 3 1/2 year Great Tribulation period and we go through the Seals and Six trumpets, are taken out at the 7th and are spared the wrath of God, which is in the Seven Bowls.
Sorry I just want to get off the treadmill, it's exhausting.
In some Christian forums they have what they call Safe Houses for Pre-Trib, Mid-Trib, Post-Trib, etc. You can even throw in Post-Mil, Amillennial too.
That way the like minded can branch off into groups and discuss things in perspective, be on the same page without the other two or three houses coming in, disrupting, causing discord, like a party thats crashed. I wanted to discuss currents events and how it seems relevant to the end time scenario and it is inevitable that I have to revisit every single facet of Eschatolgy - because it's ordered and pieced together in completely different ways, orders, details, etc. Should we take this symboically or literally ... it is like speaking a different language. You just get frustrated trying to communicate. I am not insisting my view is right, just shared it. It just seems there is never resolve on these forums, just division and one gets to the point of exhaustion with it, and bored with having to go round and round, explaining yourself over and over with each rebuttal. I have been on these unresolvable end time discussions too long. I do believe the one crucial key to a resolution would be to identify the last trumpet as the 7th. If that is true, the Pre-Trib and Post Trib views are null and void, neither views works. But I can't seem to get anybody on board with that so I give up. I actually don't feel the need anymore. I think my Pastor was right not to go there. "Don't worry, it will all pan out in the end", he used to say and "There are just too many views."
I think I am ready to retire and just keep my view to myself.
I am officially ending this thread - for me and probably any further end time discussion online - really. Prayers to you all and God Bless.
See ya'll up there ... at the 7th Trumpet!

Last edited: