The Rollo Tamasi Creative Answer Column

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see how those verses say that
"splain" <--- Can't cause these scripture just are saying that God did create evil, which is a reply to OP.
So you got a question that's troubling you.
Imagine that!
The great Nancy has a troubling question, and she turns to Rollo Tamasi and his staff for an answer.
Imagine that.
I think the Church of the Enlightened Path has it's first full fledged member.
We'll go over your benefits later.

Now the question.
God
Your question really isn't about God creating evil, but rather you are questioning God and his motives to creation.
We have spent many hours here at the Enlightened Path discussing this.
And here is our answer;

"Don't question God. Ask him politely and he will reveal all truth to you. Providing you're a good girl".

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sigh, okay---I won't make you search the whole st page, here it is...
Lol Rollo...okay here is a question even my own assistant pastor has yet to get back to me with...gotten several opinions so far, but they all seem to be pat answers that hold not much weight to me..K, here's the question: When Christians finally enter the Kingdom of God with their new bodies and being already perfected in Jesus...Will we, still possess the Knowledge of good and evil? Or is it that we will finally see sin the same way God does ? As we will know if our loved ones did not make it to heaven, and there are no more tears so, God way of seeing them will be our way too?

or maybe you did "answer" it somewhere but, can't find it....soooo? What say you swami?
Ta ta, sweetie, that would be tellin'.
God likes to surprise us in some areas.

Reactions: Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you got a question that's troubling you.
Imagine that!
The great Nancy has a troubling question, and she turns to Rollo Tamasi and his staff for an answer.
Imagine that.
I think the Church of the Enlightened Path has it's first full fledged member.
We'll go over your benefits later.

Now the question.
God
Your question really isn't about God creating evil, but rather you are questioning God and his motives to creation.
We have spent many hours here at the Enlightened Path discussing this.
And here is our answer;

"Don't question God. Ask him politely and he will reveal all truth to you. Providing you're a good girl".

Lol Rollo...No I'm not questioning God at all! Who am I to ever do that??...stopped asking Him the "why God, why" questions a very long time ago. But, you really can't have good without evil so, where DID it come from...the "big bang"? Okay Oracle of all things biblical...please answer me this, where did evil come from...not our of thin air. Or, was it satan who "created" evil? I truly don't know!
And, sorry Rollo, I am always a good girl :)

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol Rollo...No I'm not questioning God at all! Who am I to ever do that??...stopped asking Him the "why God, why" questions a very long time ago. But, you really can't have good without evil so, where DID it come from...the "big bang"? Okay Oracle of all things biblical...please answer me this, where did evil come from...not our of thin air. Or, was it satan who "created" evil? I truly don't know!
That's why you have been voted into the Church of the Enlightened Path by it's entire congregation.

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see, let' see, why God why?
We got past that one, thank you Lord, had no answer for it.
next;
Let's see, big bang, big bang...Hmmm....that's not in the Bible.
What do you think, I work for the pharoah or something?
Skip it!
next;
let's see, evil, evil, thin air, satan, Hmmm...
"Yin and yang"
Big answer, look it up on wiki.
that's your homework to remain in good standing in the Church of the Enlightened Path.
This is your first opportunity to move up in the church, maybe we''ll make you the churches' senior philosopher.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Let's see, let' see, why God why?
We got past that one, thank you Lord, had no answer for it.
next;

Let's see, big bang, big bang...Hmmm....that's not in the Bible.
What do you think, I work for the pharoah or something?
Skip it!
next;

let's see, evil, evil, thin air, satan, Hmmm...
"Yin and yang"
Big answer, look it up on wiki.
that's your homework to remain in good standing in the Church of the Enlightened Path.
This is your first opportunity to move up in the church, maybe we''ll make you the churches' senior philosopher.

What do you think, I work for the pharoah or something?---yes.
Big answer, look it up on wiki.---right away! I'm on it!

Okely dokely then---You sure managed to say allot here-not like you-and still managed to sidestep all 3 of my questions...lest my faith in you become diminished, repent.
Hmm, COTEP sounds new-agey btw :) and philosophers should not be philosophizing in Church. They would be in danger of hell fire. They are dreamers creating their own reality!!! But some have good points and can be intersting :)" Okay,after you repent- we will have a board meeting to either keep you in your present exalted position within COTEP, or make you lower in rank and position. There will be no expulsion at this time, but be warned by the Overseers. Repent.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Rollo Tamasi pledge; never lie, and only quote God as you see it.
Never claim to know it all, only more than the next person.

"...only more than the next person." Hmm kinda like a lawyer should never ask a question they do not already have the answer to? Or just that I need to put them all in their place because I KNOW ALL? Hahahaha-so silly you are brother :)

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I agree
But most of the USA think that we live in igloos and eat bear and moose meat. They also believe that even in mid-summer they have to put chains on their wheels because of the snow ( in mid-Summer!! ) if they are going through Banff Nation park!! :D :D :D
And that is true, a border guard told us as we crossed over one time. :rolleyes:
Oh my.
You mean you don't live in an igloo !!!!

2q8mrfm[1].jpg