The Sabbath day.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(crooner;56880)
KrissNo metter what you think about the sabbath day it still exist today. You cant throw awaw the 10 commandments because its there, but we are not saved by the law only grace. your concept is good but if you throw out the sabbath you throw out the others. Its a good idea to accept that fact but we are not judge by the law. The sabbath was mostly for the jews but the law has not been changed. We should not argue the law. Just promote the gospel and let people decide what day they want to keep.For me every day is rest, but we have to let this go to promote the gospel. Its the same arguement the pharisees and christians were having and its causes division. We need to let it goooooo.
You seem to misunderstanding me ........Of course we can not throw them away God fulfilled them I never said they were not in effect I would never throw out Sabbath or any commandment for that matter we are to always remember Sabbath but Sabbath was a Day of Rest They were to Rest from the worldly duties/jobs ect. and remember and thank God on one Day....We are to do this everyday that is our SabbathWe are still do to that but our Sabbath is Christ we are to rest in him remember him everyday, Christians are to Sabbath everyday. That's why we are told not to judge by any Day or Sabbath day. Christ himself is that Day or Sabbath our Rest and we are most certainly to observe him. Our Sabbath,REST

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
We do not throw out the law but we abide in them. We dont throw out the other nine we abide in them. The sabbath is there too. Its just not that big of deal. There ae so many understandings of this. Many theolgins that can argue this point. So we ned to focus on the gospel not the law. I am not a sabbath keeper but it does create argurement of the law. So what the point? Promote the gospel.Our job is to project Christ.

Glory2YAH

Feb 25, 2008
"Daniel spoke of a "Beast" who would wear out YAHUVEH's Saints and would change the times and laws of YAHUVEH! (Dan 7:25) Paul did not cancel the Sabbath, how could he? Is he the one that created the Sabbath? No, "I AM" created the Shabbat for your rest, resting in ME so I may restore you. Paul's words were mistranslated, for never would he teach you to disobey the Torah. His words have been twisted to conform to man's image not I, YAHUVEH. Paul was speaking to the Jewish People and saying, "Let no one judge you for keeping certain days Holy, or observing the Holy Days." Never did he say he did not keep the Sabbath and encourage others to do the same. Paul kept MY Jewish laws. Paul taught there is grace and mercy through YAHUSHUA but he also taught obedience to YAHUVEH."http://www.amightywind.com/prophecy/proph67.htmYAHUSHUA is Hebrew for Jesus."If you are not obeying ME now and if you are compromising now with the day I have set aside as MY Holy Sabbath Day and if you do not think it's important to obey each and every one of MY Commandments, what makes you think you will obey during the soon coming Great Tribulation? Why is it more comfortable to listen to man's doctrines when they twist MY Words to conform to man's sinful image. Although MY Son YAHUSHUA is your rest HE is not your day of rest. MY Son YAHUSHUA is not a day, and MY 4th Commandment clearly states to keep Holy MY Sabbath Day of rest. What part of this don't you understand? Yes, rest in YAHUSHUA for HIS yoke is easy and HIS burden is light but this has nothing to do with the Sabbath Day. Did not YAHUSHUA keep the Sabbath? Did I not send MY Son YAHUSHUA to be an example unto you? Do you even know why I set aside a day of rest? [Gen 2:1-3] Do you not know this Sabbath Day is to be a blessing unto you and not a curse? MY 4th Commandment clearly states to keep Holy MY Sabbath Day of rest. Does not the law I wrote with MY own fiery finger on a tablet of stone and gave to Moses on Mt. Sinai say, "Honor MY Sabbath Day and keep it Holy?" Again I ask you, since when is MY Son YAHUSHUA a Day? Ask yourself, why would satan change the day of Sabbath to Sunday if it were not going to be used for his purpose in the Great Tribulation?"http://www.amightywind.com/prophecy/proph79.htmPlease go to the links and read them in their entirety for a more full understanding
smile.gif

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
GloryThose verses are strong in the law yes, but that is old covenant pre cross when the law was in full affect. In order to understand the law and grace we have to understand when it was said. Two seperate covenants. Even in the new testement Jesus spoke of certain things about the law before he dide on cross, but things changed after his death.We are under grace after his death. God does not see a believers sin any longer. Only non believers could be judged by the law which is death. The law is perfect with no power. Grace has power. See the difference between the two covenants?

Carico

Aug 13, 2007
(crooner;68662)
GloryThose verses are strong in the law yes, but that is old covenant pre cross when the law was in full affect. In order to understand the law and grace we have to understand when it was said. Two seperate covenants. Even in the new testement Jesus spoke of certain things about the law before he dide on cross, but things changed after his death.We are under grace after his death. God does not see a believers sin any longer. Only non believers could be judged by the law which is death. The law is perfect with no power. Grace has power. See the difference between the two covenants?
Good post. The Sabbath is not a day of the week; it is Jesus Christ our Lord as explained in Hebrews 4:1-9. When Jesus fulfilled the law, he fulfilled the whole law, including the Sabbath. That's why Paul tells us in Romans 14:5-6, and Colossians 2:16, we are not to judge anyone regarding a Sabbath day or "religious" day because Jesus fulfilled the Sabbath for us. We now come to Jesus for rest.The number 7 in the bible represents completion and fulfillment. The OT is just a shadow, the realities are found in Jesus Christ. God didn't tell us to keep the Sabbath to have us rest from Godly or ungodly work during the week or to encourage sloth. He told the Jews to do NO WORK on the Sabbath as a foreshadowing that we can do NO WORK to enter God's rest. We now come to Jesus for rest. That's what the Sabbath law was alluding to. That's called grace. But this is solid food. Those who are still on milk are still in the old covenant and like the Jews, still see the Sabbath as a day of the week which they have to follow just like any other ritual in which they engage.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
Carico,I have never had it explained like that...thanks..that makes a lot of sense!

Carico

Aug 13, 2007
(setfree;68694)
Carico,I have never had it explained like that...thanks..that makes a lot of sense!
I thought it was so cool when I read Hebrews 4:1-9 for the first time. It put everything together for me regarding the Sabbath.
smile.gif

Glory2YAH

Feb 25, 2008
Hi. Thanks for all your replies. Did any of you go to the links? Below is more from what I last quoted:"....Does not the law I wrote with MY own fiery finger on a tablet of stone and gave to Moses on Mt. Sinai say, "Honor MY Sabbath Day and keep it Holy?" Again I ask you, since when is MY Son YAHUSHUA a Day? Ask yourself, why would satan change the day of Sabbath to Sunday if it were not going to be used for his purpose in the Great Tribulation? Do not listen to those who preach otherwise. Here in lies the victory. It is written in MY Holy Word that I, YAHUVEH cannot lie. If you obey ME there are blessings and victory as stated in Deut. 28. There are curses to those that disobey. Read and study what is written in Exodus 31:12-17. The True Sabbath will be the sign between I, YAHUVEH and MY People, and it will be used to identify who truly worships and who will serve ME in the Great Tribulation. Will you worship I, YAHUVEH and YAHUSHUA on the True Shabbat Friday Sundown till Saturday Sundown? Or during the Great Tribulation will you serve and worship the son of satan on Sunday? If you are not keeping MY Holy Sabbath Day now, what makes you think you will do it then during the Great Tribulation which is only a breath away. This is why I am now speaking through this Ring Maiden of MINE who is ordained to be a prophet to the nations, so this warning will ring around this world. Do you not know those who teach that it is impossible to be obedient and to be holy unto ME, make excuses for their own sins?I, YAHUVEH SAY, "PEOPLE, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT."This is not open for debate. You will either do what I, YAHUVEH say or in the Great Tribulation with your souls you will pay. Those who have raised up and said, "I will be Elisabeth's judge, I shall be Elisabeth's jury" repent now or you shall face ME and I shall say, "Depart from ME you worker of iniquity," for I am YAHUVEH and I take no part in any debate. I alone am judge, I alone am jury, I alone am referee. I, YAHUVEH SAY "PEOPLE, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT!" You listen to these men now and you sit in your churches believing the lies that Sunday is the Sabbath or it makes no difference which day is the Sabbath. You believe the lies that both preachers and some Rabbi's teach that there is no greater anointing power in the Hebrew sacred NAMES of YAHUVEH and YAHUSHUA and the RUACH ha KODESH, that any name will do. The preachers tell you it is not important to learn the Jewishness of the MESSIAH. They say if you're not a Jew it does not apply. These lawless preachers teach you that you are a gentile and you don't have to obey the laws given to the Children of Israel. Did you forget that when you accepted MY Son YAHUSHUA as MESSIAH you became one with HIM? (Rom 11:16-21) You wonder, "Where is the anointing power of the first church with signs, wonders and miracles?" You cry out, "Where is the manifestation of the miracles as in the days of old?" Get back and do what the first church did and you will see these miracles once again. To those who do not know better, I say, "You are held accountable for only what you have known." Now you are held accountable, as well as to teach others these truths. But to those who know right and do wrong, you shall pay with your soul. I, YAHUVEH SAY "PEOPLE, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT!" You obey these evil spiritual leaders now that make excuses for sin. What makes you think in the Great Tribulation you will not do the same again with the son of satan? I told you through the prophecies that I have released through Elisabeth that MY Son YAHUSHUA is coming back for HIS Bride on a Rosh Hashanah and it shall be on a Shabbat [Sabbath]. If you are not being taught how to observe MY Shabbat and MY Holy Days, and to learn OUR Sacred NAMES (see "Why We Use the Sacred Names") and MY Torah to obey, how will you know how to honor ME and MY Son YAHUSHUA as I have decreed? How will you know which day without studying and showing yourself approved that I, YAHUVEH have set aside to be MY Shabbat, how can you be ready when YAHUSHUA comes again? I, YAHUVEH SAY "PEOPLE, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT!" If you do not honor and observe MY Holy Feasts, how will you know what Rosh Hashanah is and when it is? Then when you are left behind you will ask, "Why?" So I speak forth out of MY Ring Maiden and tell you ahead of time that I, YAHUVEH prophesy through this Ring Maiden who is part of MY Son YAHUSHUA's Bride. The Bride of YAHUSHUA shall not only be transformed into their Glorified Bodies and be filled with such an anointing as though YAHUSHUA himself were walking through them, and with them. HE shall imbue them with such an anointing that nothing shall be impossible unto them. And for 40 days MY Son YAHUSHUA's Bride shall warn, "Do not take the Mark of the Beast." They shall go to those I call the guests and those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life and they will say to them, "Do not be disobedient, do not compromise, although it may mean your earthly life." You see, I use this Ring Maiden now, even without her Glorified Body, as a voice that cries out the warning ahead of time. For I have called her to be a prophet to the nations. Do not take the Mark of the Beast! Sunday worship and the Mark of the Beast are connected. Beware, you will lose your soul if you observe the Sunday worship law during the Great Tribulation. I will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah which I destroyed with fire and brimstone if I allow these earthly abominations to continue much longer the way it is. I will not apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah. I will eradicate and terminate all that I, YAHUVEH despise. These false preachers make excuses to sin and you have listened to them. You come to this ministry for your spiritual food, to taste the anointing, to drink the spiritual milk and to eat the spiritual meat. Then how many of you compromise and go to the Sunday churches. You fall at your pastor's feet in loyalty and it is there that you give your tithes and offerings. You cannot have it both ways. You must determine which is the day that I have decreed as the Shabbat, for as I have decreed which day is the Shabbat, which is the day you are to honor ME and rest and draw closer to me. I, YAHUVEH SAY "PEOPLE, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT!" And so shall the son of satan command those who have compromised to worship him on the day he decrees. I, YAHUVEH SAY "PEOPLE, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT!" As MY Son YAHUSHUA spoke and HE said to "Partake of this wine and this bread, do this in remembrance of me." In the soon coming Great Tribulation, don't you know that the son of satan will say to all those who accept his Mark, "Do this in remembrance of me." They will drink the blood of the martyrs from the goblets. It shall be filled with blood and like vampires, they shall drink that blood. And just as surely as a communion plate is passed, just assuredly, they shall pass the plate and the son of satan will say, "Do this in remembrance of me." Roasted flesh of the martyrs will they eat. They shall mock MY communion and YAHUSHUA's Bride. They truly will despise YAHUSHUA's Bride for they know the prayers of the righteous held the son of satan back until it was time to call YAHUSHUA's Bride out. The prayers of the righteous availeth much. I, YAHUVEH warn you it has already begun. There will be sexual orgies in the Sunday churches in the Great Tribulation. It will be this way the son of satan mocks YAHUSHUA's Bride. For YAHUSHUA and HIS Bride are one, and all those that worship YAHUSHUA, who obey MY Son are one, because it is a spiritual connection body, mind, spirit and soul. The son of satan shall mock during the Great Tribulation, he shall hold sexual orgies in the Sunday churches. The beginning of the great deception is the homosexual churches. Again I say, "The sin has already begun." I, YAHUVEH SAY "PEOPLE, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT!" This is the way I am using this ministry, separating the sheep from the goats, separating the wheat from the tares (weeds). Those whose names were written in the Lamb's Book of Life before the foundation of this earth. These are the ones whose names shall remain in the Lamb's Book of Life. They will not worship the son of satan and they will refuse the Mark of the Beast. Even if you are hearing or reading this now and you continue to compromise now, during the Great Tribulation you will observe and honor the true Shabbat which is Friday sunset to Saturday sunset although it may mean your life and you will be martyred. All your names are already written down for I already knew before you were born on this earth what you would do. If you do not listen now, you will listen then. Those who read and hear this message and gnash your teeth with rage at MY Ring Maiden. So too you will gnash your teeth with rage and shake your fist at I, YAHUVEH your Creator, during the Great Tribulation as curses and plagues come upon you one after another and yet you will not repent of your sins. For on that day, if your name is in the Lamb's Book of Life, I shall blot your name out. [Rev 3:5] So to all you who wonder why Elisabeth would bring this upon herself, it is because I use this ministry to separate the wheat from the tares. As you hear this, you will know whether you are wheat or a tare. Are you a weed only to be consumed by MY rage, MY consuming fire? Though I use her now to cry out to the Bride, as a voice will cry out to the five wise virgins, do not compromise, be prepared for your bridegroom doth come for HIS Bride on a Rosh Hashanah and a Shabbat. YAHUSHUA's Bride be on your knees before ME. Stay Holy and stay humble. Pray that you will stay worthy to be MY Son YAHUSHUA's Bride which is symbolized as the five wise virgins. Which is the first catching away commonly called the Rapture. Guests, pray that you will be part of the second catching away so you will be the guests at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb [Rev 19:9] the guests are symbolized as the five foolish virgins who are told that the Bridegroom would come again after the Bride of YAHUSHUA is caught away. So stay alert because you know neither the day nor the hour. [Matt 25:12] By the time MY Son YAHUSHUA comes to catch away the five foolish virgins, they will be wise."http://www.amightywind.com/prophecy/proph79.htmTHE TRUE SABBATH DAYhttp://www.amightywind.com/teachings/truesabbath.html:study: :read: :cool: