The Sabbath Principles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact of the matter is that the very orthodox Jews that claim to practice sabbath keeping today often violate it by allowing their businesses to keep running on that day. If they were serious about it, why would they do that?

The spiritual failures of Orthodox Jews or my Christian brethren is of little/no concern to me. We all must one day stand before our Heavenly Father and be held accountable for our (in)actions. What is of my concern is that I can stand at that critical time with a clear conscience knowing that I have faithfully obeyed God's Commandments to the best of my ability and calling upon the precious love and sinless sacrifice of the blood of Jesus and the mercy of God to purge my transgressions and be accounted worthy to eternally fellowship with the faithful host of heaven.

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone know why the OP, Insight's account was disabled? We often disagreed on issues regarding the Law and the Sabath but he was a knowledgable fellow, was not easily riled and put forth a good defence.