The scourge of the fundamentalists!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The scourge of the fundamentalist!

Luke chapter one:

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

(It is God who thru His angel
Is greeting Mary and asking Her consent to our salvation)
(It was Eve who by an angel consented in disobedience to the fall) ( Mary by an angel in obedience consented to our salvation see Lk 1:38)

27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
(Royal house of the king)

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
( Mary is conceived immaculate “full of grace”) (the Lord is with Her) ( Mary is already blessed before becoming mother of Jesus Christ)

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
(Her great humility see Lk 1:48)

30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
(The salvation lost by Adam & Eve are found by Jesus & Mary)

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

(Mother of our salvation, Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation and Mary is His mother, she was commanded by God to name him Salvation, or Jesus cos He would save us! Matt 1:21)

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

(Jesus Christ is king, in the line of David the king the mother of the king is queen! 1 kings 2:19)

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

(Mary never had sex, perpetual virgin)

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. (Ex 40:34 Shekinah)

(Only one child born to Mary)

36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

(Mary consented to our salvation)

39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

(Just as David brought the ark to Juda 2 Sam 6:3-16)

40 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

(Mary is the cos the blessings received by this family)

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
(Mother of God)

44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
(Mary is the first to believe, the first Christian, and mother of all Christian’s Jn 19:26-27)

46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
(Mary always glorifies God, even Her soul or existence, another proof of the immaculate conception)

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

(Christ save us from our past sins by forgiveness but he also preserves us from future sin by his grace, in both cases he is savior, and Mary was preserved from original sin and from all sin to the glory of God and the praise of Jesus Christ! Lk 1:49)

48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

(Humble virgin as opposed to the pride of satan who was the first Protestant in rebellion against God, saying “I will not serve)

49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

(The immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus by the Holy Spirit)

Mary is the hammer of heretics!

Wresting the scriptures to your destruction.

I don't know why blasphemous teaching is allowed on a website that calls itself Christian. Catholic doctrine is not Christian. Just because it's done in Christ's name doesn't make it Christian.

Reactions: Brakelite

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Scourge - use of a whip to effect punishment.
Fundamentalist - person who has basic core beliefs.

LOL, :jest: No.
Men with basic core Scriptural beliefs are not whipping Catholics into also believing basic core Scriptural beliefs.

With a TAD of Wisdom, the OP should know, a Fundamentalist, Disagrees with and Rejects, a Catholic’s teaching of Expanding Basic Core Scriptural Beliefs, beyond what IS Scriptural!

Carry on, :watching and waiting:

Reactions: Brakelite

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therein lies your deception.

Prayers and intercession of the saints!

Jesus Christ is the Head of the church Eph 5:23 the only mediator 1 Tim 2:5 and chief intercessor, makes intercession for the saints! (The church) Rom 8:26-27 8:34 heb 7:25

The saints also make intercession!

1 Timothy 2:1
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

Revelation 5:8
And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Revelation 8:3
And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Revelation 8:4
And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

James 5:16 …The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Jn 11:25 (the saints are alive) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

All generations call me blessed! Lk 1:
Thanksgiving in praise of Mary for bearing our savior! Matt 1:23 And finding our salvation! Lk 1:30

Praise honor veneration and devotion redound to the Glory of God who created Mary immaculate Lk 1:49 as Christ source of all grace! Jn 1:16-17

Praise, honor, veneration, and devotion are not worship, worship requires intent!

Mary all powerful advocate!
Help of Christian’s!

Mary ever virgin, mother of God, is all powerful in her prayers!

Mary’s prayers are all powerful not cos she is God but because her son is God!

and on becoming man He (Jesus) obeyed his own commandments

you might check out the one that says “honor Thy father and mother”

“My hour has not come”

The time set by almighty God for the public ministry of Christ had not come, Jesus Christ still performed the miracle cos his mother interceded, thus a higher law, “honor thy father and mother” if ANYONE else asked it would NOT have been done!
John 2

and cos of her intercession the disciples believed in Him!
Jn 2:11

Biblical Mary, mother of God, ever Virgin, sinless, mother of our salvation!

Mother of God Lk 1:43

Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary!
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun. Immaculate purity

Without Mary being immaculate the Holy Spirit could not conceive the “holy” son of God in Her!

Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30 and cos she consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21
Lk 1:31-34

Spiritual Mother Jn 19:26-27 rev 12:17

Mother of the creator is mother of all creation!

Mother of the Redeemer is the mother of all the redeemed!

Mother of our Savior is the mother of all those who obtain salvation!
Lk 1:30

Biblically Mary is the royal and reigning queen mother!

In ancient Israel not kings wife but his mother was crowned queen!

1 kings 2:18 And Bathsheba said, Well; I will speak for thee unto the king.

19 Bathsheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne, and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand.

20 Then she said, I desire one small petition of thee; I pray thee, say me not nay. And the king said unto her, Ask on, my mother: for I will not say thee nay.

A Seat: throne
King bows in respect
Right hand position of authority

The queen received the petitions of the people and presented them to the king Her royal Son!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't know why blasphemous teaching is allowed on a website that calls itself Christian. Catholic doctrine is not Christian. Just because it's done in Christ's name doesn't make it Christian.

how do you become a Christian?

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Your particular anti-Catholic venom is not Christian and not charitable. It's comparable to the Seventh Day Adventist who freely infect this web site with hate and lies against Catholics. "blasphemous teaching"? Is that a new doctrine you just invented?
150 Reasons why I am Catholic by Dave Armstrong ::

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Jesus Christ is the Head of the church Eph 5:23 the only mediator 1 Tim 2:5 and chief intercessor, makes intercession for the saints! (The church) Rom 8:26-27 8:34 heb 7:25

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

Jn 11:25 (the saints are alive) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Thanksgiving in praise of Mary for bearing our savior! Matt 1:23 And finding our salvation! Lk 1:30

Praise honor veneration and devotion redound to the Glory of God who created Mary immaculate Lk 1:49 as Christ source of all grace! Jn 1:16-17

Praise, honor, veneration, and devotion are not worship, worship requires intent!

Help of Christian’s!

“My hour has not come”

The time set by almighty God for the public ministry of Christ had not come, Jesus Christ still performed the miracle cos his mother interceded, thus a higher law, “honor thy father and mother” if ANYONE else asked it would NOT have been done!
John 2

Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary!
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun. Immaculate purity

Without Mary being immaculate the Holy Spirit could not conceive the “holy” son of God in Her!

Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30 and cos she consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

19 Bathsheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne, and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand.

20 Then she said, I desire one small petition of thee; I pray thee, say me not nay. And the king said unto her, Ask on, my mother: for I will not say thee nay.

King bows in respect

The queen received the petitions of the people and presented them to the king Her royal Son!

Just more of the same...false and nonsensical teachings. Vain imaginations that get exalted above the word of God. Mary was/is not all powerful and neither was she immaculate. You're too deceived and blind to see that is ascribing divinity to she who was/is human...AKA worship. There is none good but God. ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. She herself acknowledged she needed a Saviour. She was an earthen vessel as we all are. All glory is to God and not to her or any other vessel God uses.

2Co 4:7

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Really don't know why volumes & volumes of Catholic teaching is given a platform on this site. Is this a Catholic website?

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Help of Christian’s!

“My hour has not come”

John 2

King bows in respect

Just a type and shadow of heavenly Zion above who is our mother. Not surprised Catholic teaching messes it up though, like so many other things.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your particular anti-Catholic venom is not Christian and not charitable. It's comparable to the Seventh Day Adventist who freely infect this web site with hate and lies against Catholics. "blasphemous teaching"? Is that a new doctrine you just invented?
150 Reasons why I am Catholic by Dave Armstrong ::

Rebuke is not venom and I don't hate Catholics, but I sure do hate the lies and perversions it teaches. I'm very sorry for the souls seduced and taken captive to all that.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rebuke is not venom and I don't hate Catholics, but I sure do hate the lies and perversions it teaches. I'm very sorry for the souls seduced and taken captive to all that.
Your baseless accusations is not a rebuke, it's persecution. "lies and perversions", "Catholic doctrine is not Christian.", "souls seduced and taken captive", blah, blah, blah.
"Really don't know why volumes & volumes of Catholic teaching is given a platform on this site. Is this a Catholic website?"
I give links that explain Catholic teaching and avoid walls of text. It's for those who want the truth of what Catholics really believe and are tired of the same old straw man and non-sequitur fallacies. This is NOT a Catholic website, it's a soapbox for anti-Catholics to express their psychotic hostilities and pretend they know what Catholicism teaches. I hope the new owner of this site will amend the rules and ditch the double standard that is so evident here.
Anti-Catholicism is a tradition of men and a religious sickness.

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just more of the same...false and nonsensical teachings. Vain imaginations that get exalted above the word of God. Mary was/is not all powerful and neither was she immaculate. You're too deceived and blind to see that is ascribing divinity to she who was/is human...AKA worship. There is none good but God. ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. She herself acknowledged she needed a Saviour. She was an earthen vessel as we all are. All glory is to God and not to her or any other vessel God uses.

2Co 4:7

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Really don't know why volumes & volumes of Catholic teaching is given a platform on this site. Is this a Catholic website?

only God is good that means that means that God is the only source of goodness but He shares His good with his church!

Lk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour

Jesus Christ is our savior in two ways he saves us from past sin and He preserves us from future sun by the power of His Grace, all the immaculate conception is saying is that God preserved Mary from original sin and all sin, it is not her doing but the miraculous power of God! Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

Jesus is glorified in His saints!
2 thes 1:10

Now to you’re ace! You’re anti-Mary hole card!

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Refers to original sin of which Mary is exempt. And there are exceptions like Jesus Christ, Mary, children, mentally I’ll etc.

Proving Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God & mother of our salvation is not a sinner!

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women.

How can God fill a sinner with grace, and remain a sinner?
Hail Mary full of grace!

How can the Lord be with sinner?
The lord is with thee!

How can sinner be blessed!
Blessed art thou, and all generations shall call me blessed!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

How can a sinner be the mother of God?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

How could sinner be faithful?

Lk 1: 46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

How could a sinner magnify the Lord?

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

How could sinner be humble?

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could sinner be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus in Her?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

How could sinner be a perpetual Virgin bringing forth the savior of the world?

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

How could sinner be our spiritual mother?

Lk 2:30 I have seen my salvation!

How could a sinner be the mother of our salvation?

Praise of Mary and the saints redounds to the glory of God and Christ, cos Mary and the saints are what God made them, it is His handiwork (Lk 1:49 Lk 1:28) and the graces they have come from the merits of Christ’s passion and death

Likewise an Attack on Mary and the saints, or the authority of the apostles or the church or rejection of such doctrines is and attack on God and on Christ! And His teaching authority in the church by the successors of the apostles!
Acts 9:4 Eph 5:32

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just a type and shadow of heavenly Zion above who is our mother. Not surprised Catholic teaching messes it up though, like so many other things.
“Daughter Zion” — God’s Expression of Tender Love

The majority of translations render the beginning of this verse as “daughter of Zion,” but I believe the HCSB and the NRSV have the translation right, expressing a thought that could be missed otherwise. Many scholars consider “Daughter Zion” a legitimate translation of the Hebrew, and I believe this wording is a more logical and meaningful one .

Zion was the name of a hill that came to be used as a designation for Jerusalem and eventually for all of the inhabitants of Judah. In the New Testament, “Zion” is used to designate the new, heavenly Jerusalem to which Christians “have come” (Hebrews 12:22).

Since Zion was already a metaphor for God’s people, translating Isaiah 1:8 as “daughter of Zion” is a way of saying “the daughter of God’s people” — a concept not expanded on anywhere in the Bible. Translating as the HCSB and NRSV do literally means “God’s people — His daughter,” a thought that is also found in Zechariah 2:10, Jeremiah 46:19, and Jeremiah 48:18.

In his commentary on Isaiah, W. E. Vine (Protestant) expresses his preference for the translation “Zion the Daughter” in Isaiah 1:8, saying, “It is expressive of the tenderness with which the Lord had regarded the relation with which He had established between Jerusalem (as representing His people) and Himself.”

While I have not read anything about Vine having daughters, I do know he had five children, so the odds are quite good that he did have a daughter, and that this was why the verse so captured his attention.

Only a dad that has had daughters will really get this. I have a son and two daughters. I love my son every bit as much as I love my daughters, but there is something different (not more) in a dad’s heart for his girls. Mothers love the daughters just as much as fathers do, but there is still a difference in the way a dad feels about and relates to his daughters. There is a kind of tender protectiveness in the heart of a man for his daughters that only experience can describe.

When my youngest daughter Kristin was married, it was to a very good man, but I could not stand to look at them dancing at the reception. Another man was taking my girl. I knew it was right but it was hard to let go. The car ride home was a very emotional one. My older daughter Amy’s marriage was not much different.

To me, it is utterly profound to think of God as having that kind of tender feeling for us. In Isaiah 1, God says His daughter has turned her back on Him — something that would break my heart as a father. It is a comfort to know I am loved that way, and sobering to think of how my turning away from Him would grieve Him.

"Daughter Zion" -- God's Expression of Tender Love <<not a Catholic site
"Just a type and shadow of heavenly Zion above who is our mother." Agreed, but let the readers decide if we "messed it up."

The Annunciation and Mary, Daughter of Zion

getting back on track:
Biblical Interpretation: Catholic Response
According to the Pontifical Biblical Commission’s document, The Interpretation of the Bible in the Church, biblical fundamentalism is:

“a naively literalist interpretation, one, that is to say, which excludes every effort at understanding the Bible that takes account of its historical origins and development” (IBC: 72).

Biblical fundamentalism fails the Catholic Church’s vision of Scripture and exegesis because it is anti-science, anti-authorship and ahistorical. As an ideology, fundamentalism rejects any science as a force undermining the Christian faith. The natural sciences refute the ancient cosmology and Creation stories, while historical criticism demonstrates the development of the inspired text, denying their doctrine of strict verbal inspiration, and consequently, of total inerrancy. And so, despite its ability to bear good exegetical fruit, it is rejected from root to tip as valid tools for the biblical fundamentalist.

The Catholic Church, on the other hand, has never rejected the ability of human reason to know truth, affirming reason and faith, being neither rationalist nor fideist. Within this appreciation of human reason, comes the legitimization of the sciences: natural, social, and literary. Historical criticism was rejected initially by the Church in Pope Leo’s encyclical Providentissimus Deus, because it was attached to a “much too intrusively dogmatic liberalism” that was buttressed by rationalism and modernism (IBC: 28). Through Catholic exegetes making careful use of these critical methods, the Church, in freeing the methods from unacceptable presuppositions, fifty years later allowed her exegetes to make use of this criticism wisely in the papal encyclical Divino Afflante Spiritu. In her cautious approach to ‘higher criticism’, she was able to avoid many of the abuses of liberal Protestant exegetes that the fundamentalists reacted against so strongly.
read more here

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary, ever virgin, mother of God!

Ex 40:34 Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

2 Sam 6:2 And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the Lord of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubims.

Lk 1:39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

2 Sam 6:3 And they set the ark of God upon a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab that was in Gibeah: and Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, drave the new cart.

4 And they brought it out of the house of Abinadab which was at Gibeah, accompanying the ark of God: and Ahio went before the ark.

5 And David and all the house of Israel played before the Lord on all manner of instruments made of fir wood, even on harps, and on psalteries, and on timbrels, and on cornets, and on cymbals.

2 Sam 6:16 And as the ark of the Lord came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the Lord;

Lk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

2 Sam 6:9 And David was afraid of the Lord that day, and said, How shall the ark of the Lord come to me?

Lk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

2 Sam 6:11 And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obededom, and all his household.

Lk 1:56 And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.

2 Sam 6:12 And it was told king David, saying, The Lord hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that pertaineth unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.

Lk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Lk 1: 67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying…

King David took the ark of the covenant up to the earthly Jerusalem! 2 Sam 6:10

King Jesus takes the ark of the new covenant up to the heavenly Jerusalem! Rev 12:1

Ark of the new covenant!
The dwelling place of God!
God dwelt in Mary’s womb for 9 months, remember the ark was incorruptible wood covered with pure gold signifying Mary’s immaculate purity!
read exodus or any place in the Old Testament where something came into contact with God or was consecrated to the service of God it had to be pure and Holy!
And cannot be used for any common purpose!
In the ark was the word of God!
In Mary the new ark is the living Word!
In the ark was the mana!
In Mary was the bread come down from heaven! Jn 6
Bethlehem means house of bread!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, (Isa 7:14) and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Holy mother of God!

Lk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Biblical principle:
Anything Consecrated to God must be pure and used only for the purpose of serving God!

See exodus: the ark of the covenant, everything used in the temple etc.

Ezekiel 44:2 “This gate shall remain shut; it shall not be opened, and no one shall enter by it; for the Lord, the God of Israel, has entered by it; therefore it shall remain shut.”

So Joseph cannot enter in where the Holy Spirit has entered!

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

(Mary had become the dwelling place of the Almighty, like the Ark of the Covenant in the Old Testament. Mary was a vessel consecrated to God alone?)

Isa 66:9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

Mary and her virginity are Consecrated to God in immaculate purity, the pure gold of divine love!

Mary was the dwelling place of the Almighty, like the Ark of the Covenant in the Old Testament. Mary was a vessel consecrated to God alone!

Can a man use the ark of the covenant for a common dinner table?

Then Joseph can in no any way use Mary for a common wife!

No mere man may enter where God conceived! Ez 44:2

Mary would not consent to God’s will and to receive the exalted dignity of the mother of God if it means violating her vow of perpetual virginity then why simply consent relations with Joseph!

That’s impossible!

Lk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

(This verse imply’s that Mary is consecrated to God alone! and has taken a vow of perpetual virginity! She was s willing to refuse even the exalted dignity of mother of God, the mother of our savior, and mother of all Christians if it means violating Her vow of perpetual virginity)

36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

She consented to our salvation when she realized it would not violate her vow of perpetual virginity!

Mary was the dwelling place of the Almighty, like the Ark of the Covenant in the Old Testament. Mary was a vessel consecrated to God alone!

A consecrated virgin must be pure, immaculate, and permanent!

All for God!

Mary cos of Her being created by God immaculate (Lk 1:49) has always enjoyed the beatific vision of God in heaven, (Matt 5:8) Her intense, pure, and perfect love of God caused Her to make a sacrifice of her entire being and life to God Forever!
Lk 1:46

Mary is the faithful virgin of Isa 7:14 Lk 1:45 Mary believed

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good tree!

Biblical principle:

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
Lk 1:38 consented to our salvation!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

A sinner would be an evil tree with evil fruit, but the fruit of Mary is salvation!

Mary brings in the good fruits of our redemption and salvation!

So Mary CANNOT be a sinner or a bad tree!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessing from God thru Mary!

All graces come to us they Mary, from God by the merits (blood) of Christ!
Jn 1:16
Of His fullness we have all received, grace for grace!

Salvation Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation Lk 1:38
Mother of Christ Matt 1:16
Mother of the word Jn 1:1
Mother of our savior Matt 1:21
Mother of our salvation Lk 2:30
Our mother Jn 19:26-27

Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit!

John sanctified in the womb!

Lk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Lk 1:44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Zacharias is filled with the Holy Spirit and prophecy!

Lk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

The wedding couple have wine and not shame!

Jn 2: 10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

The disciples are supplied with faith, hope, and charity!

11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

All these blessings from God because of Mary most holy!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritual Mother!

A marvelous thing!
A miraculous action!
A wonder!
An awe inspiring declaration!

Behold thy mother!

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so, he is not even speaking to John, scripture says He is addressing the disciple, therefore it applies to all disciples.

Jesus is making Mary spiritual mother to all disciples! And all disciples take Her into thier home, And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!

What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He gave Mary to be the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation! Behold, I make all things new!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

Spiritual Mother!

Mary is our spiritual mother

Mary is the Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not just asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so. There is no requirement to maker her his mother just to take care of her!

Jesus is in the very least making Mary John’s spiritual mother! And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!
What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He proved Mary the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A new song!

Good enough for Angels!
Good enough for the Bible!
Good enough for me!

Hail Mary! Full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women,
Lk 1:28 blessed is the fruit of thy womb, (Jesus) Lk 1:42 Holy Mary, mother of God, Lk 1:43 pray for us sinners, now,
rev 5:8 and at the hour of our death, Matt 24:13 amen!

It is really God who greeting Mary with the “Hail Mary”!
Lk 1:26 & Lk 1:45

Blessed art thou among all women! Lk 1:28 & Lk 1:45 & Lk 1:48

All generations shall call me blessed! Lk 1:48

A new song of thanksgiving for bringing our salvation!

And thanksgiving for the incarnation of Jesus Christ! The word was made flesh and dwelt among us thanks to Mary’s yes consenting to our salvation!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one “Mother of God”!Lk 1:43

There is only one “Virgin-Mother”! Isa 7:14 perpetual virgin!

There is only one “Immaculate Conception” prepared by God for His only begotten son! Gen 3:15 Lk 1:28 Lk 1:49 Rev 12:1

There is only one “Handmaid of the Lord”! Lk 1:28

There is only one “Mother of our Savior” who consented to our salvation undoing the sin of Eve! Lk 1:28

Mary found our salvation lost by Adam! Lk 1:30

Consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

There is only one “woman” who seed crushes satans proud head Gen 3:15 and is queen in heaven! Rev 12:1

There is only one who’s soul (existence) magnifies the Lord! Lk 1:46

We must declared Her “blessed”! Lk 1:48

And we cannot be disciples of Our Lord without taking Mary into our house! Jn 19:26:27

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Queen of Heaven!

Psalm 45:9 …upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.

Son of David the king: royalty!

Matt 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Matt 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 9:27
And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou son of David, have mercy on us.

Matt 12:23
Matt 15:22
Matt 20:30
Matt 20:31
Matt 21:9-15 etc.

Romans 1:3
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

House of David the king:

Lk 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

Received the kingdom of David:

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Christ is King, Mary must be queen!

Only a queen can bear a king!

A Royal greeting!

Lk 1:28 is the only place in the Bible where such a greeting takes place!
Mary is of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!

God himself is greeting Mary thru the instrument of the angel Gabriel!

This is a Royal greeting of the queen of heaven and earth! Queen of the angels and saints! Mary is of the house of king David!

In the line of king David the mother of the king is the queen, as Jesus Christ is the king of heaven and earth and the angels and saints so Mary is the queen of the same! Lk 1:32-33 the queen mother sits at His right hand and receives the petitions of the members of the kingdom!

The mother of any king is automatically queen and rules half the kingdom!
The queen mother!

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

29 And when she had heard, she was troubled in his word, and thought what manner salutation this was.

30 And the angel said to her, Fear not, Mary, for thou hast found favor with God.

Mary is mother of mercy and the throne of grace!
heb 4:16

A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!

Queen of heaven
In the line of david’s kingdom the mother of the king is always queen!
Jesus is king Lk 1:32-33
And Jesus is the king of heaven & earth & all the angels & saints, so Mary is queen of heaven & earth & all the angels & saints!

so Mary too is the fruit of the merits, virtues, & graces provided by Christ! Lk 1:47 Mary also saved by God

2 Tim 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2 Tim 2: 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. How much more Mary who was prepared by God thru the immaculate conception! Lk 1:49

Heb 2:7

Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands

Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun.
Crown of stars = queen Mary

David the king carried the ark to the earthly Jerusalem.
2 Sam 6:15-16

Jesus the new king carried His ark to the heavenly Jerusalem! Rev 12:1
(Assumption of Mary into heaven and crowned with glory!)
Inaugurating the kingdom!

1 kings 2:19 Bathsheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne, and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

ONLY A KING AND A QUEEN SIT ON A THRONE!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Queen Esther & Queen Mary!

Old Testament type or example provided by God for our instruction!

Queen Esther

Queen Esther fair: est 2:7
Mary all fair: gen3:15 Song of Solomon 4:12 Lk 1:28 rev 12:1

And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; est 2:17
Song of S. 4:2 love of God for Mary!
And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.
Lk 1:28 also Lk 1:30 1:42 1:45 1:48
Mary obtained grace and favor: Lk 1:28
Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Esther merits the graces of the king for the people. Est
Mary merits the graces we need but don’t deserve. Lk 1:30
Mother is the mother of our savior and our salvation! Lk 2:30 matt 1:21

They prayed to Esther to intercede for them before the king. As Mary intercedes for Christians before God.

Queen Esther found favor with the king: est 2:17
Mary found favor with God: Lk 1:30

Queen Esther saves her people interceding with the king: est 8:17
Mary provides the savior of the world!
Lk 2:10-11

Queen Esther receives half the kingdom!
Mary receives half the kingdom, Christ retains the kingdom of justice as just judge and Mary is the queen of grace & mercy! Hence the throne of grace is Mary’s throne! Heb 4:16
Depicted in genesis as the greater light that rules the day (those living in God’s will) and the lesser light that governs the night (those living in sin) Mary the mother of mercy and refuge of sinners!
Notice the sun is the source of all good and moon only reflects this goodness!
She directs all to Her divine son! Jn 2:5

Mary is created by God thru the immaculate conception worthy to receive grace, and the miraculous conception of the Holy Spirit, and the savior and our salvation!

Notice how Christ died for us!

Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

We were not worthy to die for our own salvation!

The same applies to grace, we are not worthy to receive grace, so God made Mary by the immaculate conception worthy to receive all grace for us, and worthy to miraculously conceive of the Holy Spirit and to give birth to our savior and worthy to receive our salvation!

Lk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Lk 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

Lk 2:30 I have seen my salvation.

Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

God will not give grace to one who is not worthy or who cannot receive it, God will not give graces only to be lost or wasted but must be Efficacious!

All graces are merited by Christ (Jn 1:16-17 1 Jn 1:7) and given to men in the immaculate conception, (Lk 1:28 Lk 1:49 Heb 4:16 until we are able thru baptism (Jn 3:5) to receive them!

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Mary had this faith for us, (Lk 1:45 )and became the mother of our salvation!
(Lk 2:30)

Romans 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Just as redemption is held in Christ so grace is held on Mary! Lk 1:28 full of grace Heb 4:16 the throne of grace Lk 1:30 found favor of our salvation

This applies to Mary not by nature but by the power and will of God!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks to me like the catholic realm is every bit as ready as the protestant realm who is every bit of ready as the secular realm
TO RID THE EARTH OF THE ONE TRUE FUNDAMENTAL LAMBS . THEE faith is ready for A PURGE that will soon come against
the true lambs . ONLY HE IS ON THE WRONG SIDE as are many even within the protestant realm .
Yall getting ready to serve the beast who , HATES THEM FUNDAMENATAL BIBLE BELIEVING JESUS ONLY FOLLOWING LAMBS .
I take no pleasure in saying this , It breaks my heart . NOT FOR ME , IF I SUFFER and DIE FOR CHRIST its an HONOR
but my heart is heavy for the lost who fell for the lie .

Reactions: Marvelloustime